The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Mahidevran Sultan's Living Room

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Sultan Suleyman
King of Ottoman Empire
Sultan Suleyman

Mahidevran Sultan's Living Room - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mahidevran Sultan's Living Room   Mahidevran Sultan's Living Room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 11:32 pm

Suleyman thrusted deeper inside her, kissing he lips at every inch. He wanted to be one thing with her. He moaned deeply and with his strong hands he caressed and squeezed her breasts
Back to top Go down
Mahidevran Haseki Sultan
Queen of Ottoman Empire
Mahidevran Haseki Sultan

PostSubject: Re: Mahidevran Sultan's Living Room   Mahidevran Sultan's Living Room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 9:27 pm

With their lips joint and bodies joint together Mahidevran could relax and embrace the full passion of this rare moment of intimacy. She moved her body beneath his her eye's fixed on him as he teased and had the grin of a virgin boy whilst playing with her bossom.
Back to top Go down
Sultan Suleyman
King of Ottoman Empire
Sultan Suleyman

PostSubject: Re: Mahidevran Sultan's Living Room   Mahidevran Sultan's Living Room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 09, 2013 12:58 am

Suleyman kissed her passionately. After spreading his liquid in her pregnant body, he rolled on his back, exhausted

We should do this more ofthen. Don't you think?

He grinned teasing, breathing heavily
Back to top Go down
Mahidevran Haseki Sultan
Queen of Ottoman Empire
Mahidevran Haseki Sultan

PostSubject: Re: Mahidevran Sultan's Living Room   Mahidevran Sultan's Living Room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 09, 2013 12:20 pm

Mahidevran ran her fingers on the curls of his chest hair

Yes hunkarim that would be a real treat for me

She moved closer to him resting her hand near his heart

Are you really exhausted
Back to top Go down
Sultan Suleyman
King of Ottoman Empire
Sultan Suleyman

PostSubject: Re: Mahidevran Sultan's Living Room   Mahidevran Sultan's Living Room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 09, 2013 11:35 pm

Suleyman wrapped his arm around her. Her question made him smile

You made me exhaused, Mahidevran. You should be proud of it. Very few women have such effect on me. That's why I married you..

He was still breathing but he kissed her hairs lovingly and smiling
Back to top Go down
Mahidevran Haseki Sultan
Queen of Ottoman Empire
Mahidevran Haseki Sultan

PostSubject: Re: Mahidevran Sultan's Living Room   Mahidevran Sultan's Living Room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 6:19 pm

Mahidevran smiled kissing his chest.

You had chosen me out of your little Harem I still remember the day like it was yesterday Hunkarim me dressed in white eager to impress you. And you young and dashing with all the big rings on your fingers
Back to top Go down
Sultan Suleyman
King of Ottoman Empire
Sultan Suleyman

PostSubject: Re: Mahidevran Sultan's Living Room   Mahidevran Sultan's Living Room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 11:51 pm

Suleyman laughed and nodded

Yes..how could I forget? I noticed you immediately among other albanian ladies. You were so beautiful in your white dress. I still was Sehzade that time. And I still remember the first time you came in my chambers. I guess we conceived Mustafa, that night..

He kissed her hairs again and sighed, remembering old times
Back to top Go down
Mahidevran Haseki Sultan
Queen of Ottoman Empire
Mahidevran Haseki Sultan

PostSubject: Re: Mahidevran Sultan's Living Room   Mahidevran Sultan's Living Room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 6:23 am

It was you who gave me the name of Gülbahar and you sat and spoke to me before we did anything perhaps you were trying to find out if my baba was truly a Prince

Mahidevran kissed his hands noticing how rough they were. Getting up Mahidevran went and fetched one of her pots of cream and brought it to the bed laying next to him massaging his hands to make them soft Mahidevran loved his hands they were hands of a king.

You have learnt patience through the art of making jewels. When me and our little sehzade arrived at court here he was excited you were now king the whole journey it was "When am I seeing my baba" His little brown eyes filled with happiness. We used to play a little game he was young and loved saying "This is my palace I want to see my baba" he proudly announced it to the Valide and Hatice. Your mother gave me such a scolding over it as if it was a warning

Mahidevran glanced up to see his reaction.

I think our sehzade prefers you teaching him how to sword fight he certainly keeps the guards busy. Spend time with him Hunkarim he is of your body as much as mine.

After taking care of his hands Mahidevran laid on top of him.
Back to top Go down
Sultan Suleyman
King of Ottoman Empire
Sultan Suleyman

PostSubject: Re: Mahidevran Sultan's Living Room   Mahidevran Sultan's Living Room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 11:43 pm

Suleyman watched her massagging his hands in silence. He felt finally relaxed by her touch. He smiled for her words

Mustafa is my special boy, Mahidevran. You know how much I love him and I'm proud of him. He is my heir, and you gave him to me. I always think about you while making a new jewel. I think you're my inspiration, my Gülbahar..

He said and as she placed herself on top of him he kissed her lips
Back to top Go down
Mahidevran Haseki Sultan
Queen of Ottoman Empire
Mahidevran Haseki Sultan

PostSubject: Re: Mahidevran Sultan's Living Room   Mahidevran Sultan's Living Room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 4:09 pm

Mahidevran pulled the covers up over herself and nestled against his body.

[B]Your jewels are made from love from your heart my Hunkarim I wear them with pride and honour that you should bestow such priceless jewels upon my person.

She kissed his ripped lips.
Back to top Go down
Sultan Suleyman
King of Ottoman Empire
Sultan Suleyman

PostSubject: Re: Mahidevran Sultan's Living Room   Mahidevran Sultan's Living Room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 7:18 pm

Suleyman kissed her back. He smiled and rubbed slowly her belly

I'm also proud of it. Do you think it will be a Shezade or a little Sultan?

He asked smiling
Back to top Go down
Mahidevran Haseki Sultan
Queen of Ottoman Empire
Mahidevran Haseki Sultan

PostSubject: Re: Mahidevran Sultan's Living Room   Mahidevran Sultan's Living Room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 9:40 pm

Mahidevran was excited about having another child together she hadn't really given much thought to the sex.

Oh as long as it is healthy Hunkarim another little boy will be nice. Mustafa spends alot of time with us girls I don't want him near these apartments when this little one appears can't you or Ibrahim play sword fighting with him when the time comes.
Back to top Go down
Sultan Suleyman
King of Ottoman Empire
Sultan Suleyman

PostSubject: Re: Mahidevran Sultan's Living Room   Mahidevran Sultan's Living Room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 12:11 am

Suleyman laughed

Oh but I already do it. The other day I caught him playing swords with guards in the corridor. And when he saw me, he immediately challenged me. I think he will be a great warrior in battle. He will defend our country, one day..

He said, even if he knew that she was not happy about the idea of their son going to war, in the future
Back to top Go down
Mahidevran Haseki Sultan
Queen of Ottoman Empire
Mahidevran Haseki Sultan

PostSubject: Re: Mahidevran Sultan's Living Room   Mahidevran Sultan's Living Room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 9:39 pm

Mahidevran plaufully tapped his sides

He doesn't need to know the terrors of real war just yet Hunkarim let him play archery,play fighting and whatever else pleases him he is very much my baby still as long as he knows we love him greatly and you will be their to guide him when needs be

Mahidevran kissed the lower part of his neck sighing
Back to top Go down
Sultan Suleyman
King of Ottoman Empire
Sultan Suleyman

PostSubject: Re: Mahidevran Sultan's Living Room   Mahidevran Sultan's Living Room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 12:25 am

Suleyman smiled

I know. But I already imagine him as my successor. He will have his own Haseki and children from her. He is our future, Mahidevran. That's why children are Allah's greatest blessing..

He smiled again kissing her forehead
Back to top Go down
Mahidevran Haseki Sultan
Queen of Ottoman Empire
Mahidevran Haseki Sultan

PostSubject: Re: Mahidevran Sultan's Living Room   Mahidevran Sultan's Living Room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 1:56 pm

But if I give you heirs then why do you need another of your concubines to give you children? It makes the sons that I give you not so precious especially if they give you sons too! No point in complaining do you have a match prepared for Mustafa then.

Mahidevran turned and found some grapes to eat
Back to top Go down
Sultan Suleyman
King of Ottoman Empire
Sultan Suleyman

PostSubject: Re: Mahidevran Sultan's Living Room   Mahidevran Sultan's Living Room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 12:15 am

Suleyman shrugged watching her eating grapes

None of my concubine is pregnant, for now. You know I need Harem, Mahidevran. If...Allah forbids, one of our children would die, I need to have other heirs to the throne. But hopefully there will be no need..

He added caressing her cheek softly
Back to top Go down
Mahidevran Haseki Sultan
Queen of Ottoman Empire
Mahidevran Haseki Sultan

PostSubject: Re: Mahidevran Sultan's Living Room   Mahidevran Sultan's Living Room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 2:39 pm

But I could give you a Harem full of heirs if you only bedded me more often their is no point in complaining to you as that will just put you of
Back to top Go down
Sultan Suleyman
King of Ottoman Empire
Sultan Suleyman

PostSubject: Re: Mahidevran Sultan's Living Room   Mahidevran Sultan's Living Room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 11:41 pm

Suleyman smiled and kissed her again

I would love to bed you every night, my Gulbahar. But you can't have too many pregnancies. That's why ladies in harem carry my children as well. Are you..jealous, when a concubine enters in my chambers?

He asked whispering and kissing her neck at the same time
Back to top Go down
Mahidevran Haseki Sultan
Queen of Ottoman Empire
Mahidevran Haseki Sultan

PostSubject: Re: Mahidevran Sultan's Living Room   Mahidevran Sultan's Living Room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 24, 2013 5:53 pm

My children come first other than you're concubines.

Mahidevran smiled running her fingers around his neck

No not jealous angry then I myself feel dirty as I have had to share the most intimate part of your body with a slave! I am not a jewel you can show of on special occasions if you were to have a favourite in palace then I would take Mustafa and let you get on with it I certainly wouldn't stay around and become the queen of fools.
Back to top Go down
Sultan Suleyman
King of Ottoman Empire
Sultan Suleyman

PostSubject: Re: Mahidevran Sultan's Living Room   Mahidevran Sultan's Living Room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 12:31 am

Suleyman took a deep breath

Mahidevran..you and Mustafa come first for me. No one can take your place in my heart. But you also know that I'm not a common King. I need Harem and ladies in it. But this has nothing to do with my love for you and our son..

He said lovingly, in spite of he noticed she was angry
Back to top Go down
Mahidevran Haseki Sultan
Queen of Ottoman Empire
Mahidevran Haseki Sultan

PostSubject: Re: Mahidevran Sultan's Living Room   Mahidevran Sultan's Living Room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 11:17 pm

Yes but Mustafa will always be your first heir Allah forbid anything happen to you

Mahidevran looked at him searching for some sort of comfort about the children she was to give him
Back to top Go down
Sultan Suleyman
King of Ottoman Empire
Sultan Suleyman

PostSubject: Re: Mahidevran Sultan's Living Room   Mahidevran Sultan's Living Room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 11:41 pm

Suleyman smiled. He cupped her cheek with his hand

Mustafa will be my successor, Mahidevran. Nothing can change this. And Allah will make we to live enough to see his children succeding him on the throne..

He said with sweet but firm tone
Back to top Go down
Mahidevran Haseki Sultan
Queen of Ottoman Empire
Mahidevran Haseki Sultan

PostSubject: Re: Mahidevran Sultan's Living Room   Mahidevran Sultan's Living Room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 9:50 pm

Mahidevran kissed him her lips moving slowly against his pulling his body closer to hers

And the rest of it with our bodies entwined together perhaps

Mahidevran kissed him with a lusting passion fitting herself confortably next to his body.
Back to top Go down
Sultan Suleyman
King of Ottoman Empire
Sultan Suleyman

PostSubject: Re: Mahidevran Sultan's Living Room   Mahidevran Sultan's Living Room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 11:51 pm

Suleyman kissed her back. He laughed

Yes. And even old, I'll do my best to please my beautiful Haseki..

He whispered brushing his lips on her neck
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mahidevran Sultan's Living Room   Mahidevran Sultan's Living Room - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mahidevran Sultan's Living Room
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next