The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Masquerade ball

Go down 
+13
Danielle De Barbarac
Mary Boleyn
Mary Rose Tudor
William Pullen
Emilie De Fontanay
Anna Stafford
Charles Brandon
Niklaus Petrovin
Diane de Poitiers
Edward Craven
Nan Saville
Anne Boleyn
Cardinal Thomas Wolsey
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Diane de Poitiers
Duchess of Valentinois
Diane de Poitiers

Masquerade ball - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Masquerade ball   Masquerade ball - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 5:28 pm

I curtsy at the man who approaches me. I notice his accent.

I smile and look at him-he is rather handsome. I place my goblet on a nearby table and say softly,"My Lord..."
Back to top Go down
Nan Saville
Duchess of Naverre
Nan Saville

PostSubject: Re: Masquerade ball   Masquerade ball - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 5:31 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] x [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

"Sure, my lord.." She said with a flirtious smile and walked to dance floor with him.She looked around but still there was nobody familiar except Anne and Edward's sister. She knew who she was waiting to see even she couldnt confess to herself. She turned her eyes to Edward again quickly and bowed him deeply. They began to dance according to music. Now it was getting crowded around. He was dancing well. She wondered where he might be from. They changed the partners. After 15 seconds they came in front each other again. There was a childish smile on Nan, she didnt know why.All she was thinking was seeing his face without mask. He was looking charming with that mask but wondering what was there behind it?
Back to top Go down
Niklaus Petrovin
Count of Luga
Niklaus Petrovin

PostSubject: Re: Masquerade ball   Masquerade ball - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 5:34 pm

Elizabeth Craven wrote:
I curtsy at the man who approaches me. I notice his accent.

I smile and look at him-he is rather handsome. I place my goblet on a nearby table and say softly,"My Lord..."

Klaus glanced at the goblet she just left on table. She drank a little wine but her lips were already lips like she drank too much. Maybe its her natural lip colour? He had never seen such natural pink-red lips. He tried to look his eyes from her lips and kept on smiling her. "Forgive my courage my lady but you seemed new here at court like me. And I thought you are the only one i should talk to. For a moment he couldnt understand what he said. His eyes were slipping towards the girl in black, dancing with the strange man.
Back to top Go down
Edward Craven
Duke of Pembroke
Edward Craven

PostSubject: Re: Masquerade ball   Masquerade ball - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 5:41 pm

He smiled as he danced with her. She was good dancer, he laughed and smiled as he danced with her. They changed partners and then they came together again.

The music then stops and everyone claps. I smile and bow my head, I unlace my mask and take it off. Eagerly hoping she will and that I do not disappoint...
Back to top Go down
Diane de Poitiers
Duchess of Valentinois
Diane de Poitiers

PostSubject: Re: Masquerade ball   Masquerade ball - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 5:46 pm

I smile at him,"Oh no, I do not mind. I am glad you introduced yourself. I am Elizabeth Craven."

I notice he continues to look over my shoulder, I turn round and see Edward dancing with the woman in black. Does he look at her? I sigh a little, of course he does. I am rather plain compared to her. i turn back to him and say softly,"My brother is that man over there, Edward...we arrived in court today."
Back to top Go down
Nan Saville
Duchess of Naverre
Nan Saville

PostSubject: Re: Masquerade ball   Masquerade ball - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 5:51 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]x[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Nan stopped dancing when music stopped. She clapped like everyone did. She was looking around the other people danced, when she looked back at him she saw that he unlaced his mask. She looked at him suprised and smiled wide. She didnt understand why he did this. "B-but, why did you do that, my lord?" She said still smiling suprised. She was suprised and also impressed. Cause without mask, he was as charming as with mask. She held her breath for a second. He was looking at her like he was waiting for something.She got what he was thinking and shrugged her shoulder softly. "No.. I will not." She said teasingly.
Back to top Go down
Edward Craven
Duke of Pembroke
Edward Craven

PostSubject: Re: Masquerade ball   Masquerade ball - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 5:56 pm

He laughed warmly and clapped as the dance finished. He turned to Mistress Saville who still had her mask on,"So you may see my face. I pray I did not disappoint..."

I smile a charming smile and glance to Elizabeth to see who the man is that talks to her He is looking over at me, does he know me?
Back to top Go down
Niklaus Petrovin
Count of Luga
Niklaus Petrovin

PostSubject: Re: Masquerade ball   Masquerade ball - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 5:57 pm

Elizabeth Craven wrote:
I smile at him,"Oh no, I do not mind. I am glad you introduced yourself. I am Elizabeth Craven."

I notice he continues to look over my shoulder, I turn round and see Edward dancing with the woman in black. Does he look at her? I sigh a little, of course he does. I am rather plain compared to her. i turn back to him and say softly,"My brother is that man over there, Edward...we arrived in court today."

Klaus bowed her deeply again and introduced himself. "My name is Niklaus Petrovin. But i'd be happy if you call me Klaus" He looked towards the place Elizabeth looked. Edward? That man was her brothers, dancing with the lady in black. He shouldnt ask about that lady right now.That would be rude. Oh you are here with your brother then. I came to England with my sister too. But she is not here right now. I hope her to come soon.
Back to top Go down
Diane de Poitiers
Duchess of Valentinois
Diane de Poitiers

PostSubject: Re: Masquerade ball   Masquerade ball - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 6:02 pm

I frown a little ,"I do not know that woman who my brother is with...Klaus."

Why did he approach me if he only is interested in that woman?
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Masquerade ball   Masquerade ball - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 6:03 pm

"Charles entered in the Hall and looked around. Pleople were dancing and laughing. It was his last night in England. Next day he had to leave for France. He walked along hall and took a goblet that a servant offered him. Turning his head, he noticed Anne Boleyn. He took a deep breath and rolled his eyes. She was everywhere! Then he turned his head in the opposite direction and saw Nan. He gulped. He didn't even know she was back at court. There was a man with her. An unknown man. He walked slowly towards a table, holding his goblet in his hand, and kept on sipping, while glancing secretely at her"
Back to top Go down
Anna Stafford
Duchess of Buckingham
Anna Stafford

PostSubject: Re: Masquerade ball   Masquerade ball - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 6:04 pm

I walk in and look around, wondering if a certain man shall be there.
Back to top Go down
Nan Saville
Duchess of Naverre
Nan Saville

PostSubject: Re: Masquerade ball   Masquerade ball - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 6:15 pm

Nan was satisfied with his sentence cause it was obvious he was trying to catch her attention. She shrugged a bit and took a goblet of wine for herself.She took a little sip and licked her lips after she drank. "Hmm.. Your mask was good enough to catch my attention my lord.." She looked at him like she was gonna say something more but she didnt continue.She just shrugged and smiled teasingly again.She glanced around while she was taking another sip from. Edward was looking at her sister all the time. "Your sister seemed enough smart to me, Edward" Nan suddenly noticed Charles standing there alone. She turned her eyes somewhere else fastly, like she didnt see him.
Back to top Go down
Niklaus Petrovin
Count of Luga
Niklaus Petrovin

PostSubject: Re: Masquerade ball   Masquerade ball - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 6:16 pm

Elizabeth Craven wrote:
I frown a little ,"I do not know that woman who my brother is with...Klaus."

Why did he approach me if he only is interested in that woman?

Klaus looked at Elizabeth suprised and frowned a bit "Sorry? Which woman?" he asked trying to understand what she meant. He looked around again, trying to see her sister but she was still not arrived. He looked back at Elizabeth and smiled gently.
Back to top Go down
Edward Craven
Duke of Pembroke
Edward Craven

PostSubject: Re: Masquerade ball   Masquerade ball - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 6:20 pm

He sighs,"There is a man with her and with my father not present therefore it is my duty to protect here."

He notices her looking at a man who walked into the hall. He smiled as he noticed her look away quickly. He notices the man looks over at them, he smiles a little.

"He knows you, the man who looks at you?"
Back to top Go down
Diane de Poitiers
Duchess of Valentinois
Diane de Poitiers

PostSubject: Re: Masquerade ball   Masquerade ball - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 6:23 pm

I sigh,"The woman dressed in black, I saw you look at her,"I add softly,"I could ask my brother who she is, if you wish..."

I play with my long hair, twisting it around my delicate slender fingers.
Back to top Go down
Nan Saville
Duchess of Naverre
Nan Saville

PostSubject: Re: Masquerade ball   Masquerade ball - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 6:23 pm

Nan smiled sweetly for his words and glanced at Edward "There are lots of handsome and rich man living in this court. If you are gonna live there since now, you and your sister should be ready for that. And in my opinion, your sister is enough smart to handle it. Dont worry, nobody can do something to her unless she wants." She took another sip from her wine.But a big one.Now she could feel her cheeks were getting red. She gulped and looked at Edward again "Man? Which man?" she asked a bit suprised.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Masquerade ball   Masquerade ball - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 6:25 pm

"Charles was trying to hide he was looking at Nan. But she noticed him, and the man with her was staring at him too. He turned fastly his eyes and met Anna eyes's. He tried to smile"

Anna...I didn't know you were here. How are you?
Back to top Go down
Niklaus Petrovin
Count of Luga
Niklaus Petrovin

PostSubject: Re: Masquerade ball   Masquerade ball - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 6:26 pm

Elizabeth Craven wrote:
I sigh,"The woman dressed in black, I saw you look at her,"I add softly,"I could ask my brother who she is, if you wish..."

I play with my long hair, twisting it around my delicate slender fingers.

Nik looked towards that woman in black again.Then he turned to Elizabeht quickly. "No. Please dont. You misunderstood me completely. I looked at her cause i thought she looks like someone i know. But its impossible to find out that with that mask." He bowed and grabbed her soft hand. Kissed it softly. Also i wouldnt interrupt your brother's night cause he seems having so much fun.
Back to top Go down
Diane de Poitiers
Duchess of Valentinois
Diane de Poitiers

PostSubject: Re: Masquerade ball   Masquerade ball - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 6:28 pm

I blush as he takes my hand and kisses it. I gently remove my hand from his and bow my head.

I am not quite sure what to say. I touch my warm cheek trying to conceal my pink cheeks...
Back to top Go down
Edward Craven
Duke of Pembroke
Edward Craven

PostSubject: Re: Masquerade ball   Masquerade ball - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 6:33 pm

He no longer looked at Elizabeth, his eyes gazing into her beautiful eyes that can be seen through her black mask. He smiled.

He gestured discreetly towards the man,"He tries to conceal his gaze but I noticed him looking at you,"I pause for a moment,"I am sure you are very sought after in court, my lady."
Back to top Go down
Niklaus Petrovin
Count of Luga
Niklaus Petrovin

PostSubject: Re: Masquerade ball   Masquerade ball - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 6:34 pm

Elizabeth Craven wrote:
I blush as he takes my hand and kisses it. I gently remove my hand from his and bow my head.

I am not quite sure what to say. I touch my warm cheek trying to conceal my pink cheeks...

Nik saw her touching her cheek.He smiled more. She was looking cuter this way. He heard music started again. Would you mind if i call you Elizabeth? He asked curiously looking at her bright eyes.
Back to top Go down
Diane de Poitiers
Duchess of Valentinois
Diane de Poitiers

PostSubject: Re: Masquerade ball   Masquerade ball - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 6:38 pm

I look up at him and smile a little, I reply softly,"You may..."

I leave my long hair and stop playing with it, simply letting it hang and fall in twists to my slim waist. I pick up my goblet again and take a little sip.
Back to top Go down
Nan Saville
Duchess of Naverre
Nan Saville

PostSubject: Re: Masquerade ball   Masquerade ball - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 6:39 pm

Edward Craven wrote:
He no longer looked at Elizabeth, his eyes gazing into her beautiful eyes that can be seen through her black mask. He smiled.

He gestured discreetly towards the man,"He tries to conceal his gaze but I noticed him looking at you,"I pause for a moment,"I am sure you are very sought after in court, my lady."

Nan knew he was talking about Charles but she doesnt really need to talk about that now. She was enjoying the night and never want to ruin it. By Charles or anyone else. She was having that much fun after a long time. "Sought?" She didnt understand it was a compliment or not.She smiled a little bit confused. "I'd rather take it as a compliment Mr.Craven" She said with a flirtious smile and brought her goblet to her red lips.
Back to top Go down
Edward Craven
Duke of Pembroke
Edward Craven

PostSubject: Re: Masquerade ball   Masquerade ball - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 6:45 pm

"Well I am sure that many men wish to make you theirs..."

I smile and take a fresh goblet and take a sip of the delicious wine.

"It is a compliment, my lady."

He smiled a charming smile, wishing he could simply hold her hand. Perhaps they may meet again another time and talk more with each other...
Back to top Go down
Anna Stafford
Duchess of Buckingham
Anna Stafford

PostSubject: Re: Masquerade ball   Masquerade ball - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 6:45 pm

seeing Charles , I am happy he has spoken to me. My heart is overjoyed. I smile as I curtsy

Charles!! I am well! And what of you?? I have returned from Buckingham as you can see! How was your travel to France?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Masquerade ball   Masquerade ball - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Masquerade ball
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next