The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Masquerade ball

Go down 
+13
Danielle De Barbarac
Mary Boleyn
Mary Rose Tudor
William Pullen
Emilie De Fontanay
Anna Stafford
Charles Brandon
Niklaus Petrovin
Diane de Poitiers
Edward Craven
Nan Saville
Anne Boleyn
Cardinal Thomas Wolsey
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Niklaus Petrovin
Count of Luga
Niklaus Petrovin

Masquerade ball - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Masquerade ball   Masquerade ball - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 8:34 pm

Elizabeth Craven wrote:
I turn round and feel his warm breath against my skin. I feel my skin tingle and turn round to see him, his eyes bore into mine. I smile and curtsy as the dance finishes.

We then walk away from the centre of the floor and to the table where we met.

Nik walked back to their table after dance was over. He took a goblet of wine for her and handed it. "Thank you Elizabeth for not leaving me alone at my first dance in England he said with a greatful voice and cute smile.
Back to top Go down
Edward Craven
Duke of Pembroke
Edward Craven

PostSubject: Re: Masquerade ball   Masquerade ball - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 8:36 pm

I smile widely and bow my head. I then leave her, I glance to see where Elizabeth is. I see the man is still with her, he is close to her. It is clear he has formed an affection. I know she will protect her virtue, my sister is an honourable woman.

I then leave the hall...
Back to top Go down
Nan Saville
Duchess of Naverre
Nan Saville

PostSubject: Re: Masquerade ball   Masquerade ball - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 8:41 pm

After Edward left , Nan felt she was tired. She didnt want to go back to her room now, but she needed to have a seat. She found a place to sit next to table. It was close to musicians. She sat there alone and listened the musicians while drinking from her red wine. Watched around.
Back to top Go down
Diane de Poitiers
Duchess of Valentinois
Diane de Poitiers

PostSubject: Re: Masquerade ball   Masquerade ball - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 8:43 pm

I see Edward looking over at us-he frowns at Klaus. Perhaps he thinks i will behave immodestly...no my brother is kind and he knows me. I turn to Klaus.
"You are welcome, it brought me great pleasure,"I smile widely and put my mask in front of my face playfully.

He is truly very handsome and charming...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Niklaus Petrovin
Count of Luga
Niklaus Petrovin

PostSubject: Re: Masquerade ball   Masquerade ball - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 8:53 pm

Nik took a sip from his wine and leaned to table with one hand.With the other hand he was holding his wine. He looked at her again "Will you wish to see me without my mask? Sometime?" He asked smiling cutely.
Back to top Go down
Diane de Poitiers
Duchess of Valentinois
Diane de Poitiers

PostSubject: Re: Masquerade ball   Masquerade ball - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 8:56 pm

I smile-a little flirtatiously,"Perhaps..."

I stand quite close to him, my slender body gently touching his. How I wish I could see his face.
Back to top Go down
Niklaus Petrovin
Count of Luga
Niklaus Petrovin

PostSubject: Re: Masquerade ball   Masquerade ball - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 9:26 pm

Nik took a half step closer to her. His hand moved towards hers, he didnt take his eyes from hers. He pulled her hand softly towards his lips and touch it. His lips were warm, though her cold white hand. He smiled behind his mask "I need to go now. I need a rest. You might find me anytime you wish.. goodnight" He said with a charming voice and left there silently.
Back to top Go down
Diane de Poitiers
Duchess of Valentinois
Diane de Poitiers

PostSubject: Re: Masquerade ball   Masquerade ball - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 9:29 pm

I sigh contentedly as his lips press against my delicate hand. I smile a little, feeling butterflies in my stomach.

As he leaves I smile. I then leave the hall...
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Masquerade ball   Masquerade ball - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 9:38 pm

Anna Stafford wrote:
Quote :

"He smiled and hold her cheek with his hand"

I had to stay far from court, recently. But tomorrow I'll leave to France, you know. The King himself sent me there. Take care of our children...and of yourself...

"He added whispering, staring at her"

I close my eyes as he touches my cheek. I smile as I sigh and whisper

Of course, Charles! I shall care for our children. Will you see me this eve?

"Charles opened his mouth to answer to Anna, when a sudden noise made him turn his head. He saw Nan looking for something on the ground, helped by that man. He bited his lips. After he left her alone, he sighed and turned to Anna again"

Oh...yes. I'll come, Anna...

"He whispered thoughtfully, caressing softly her cheek"
Back to top Go down
Anne Boleyn
Queen of England
Anne Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Masquerade ball   Masquerade ball - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 9:41 pm

Anne watched around her.People was drinking, dancing and talking each others.She saw the familiar faces and even with their masks and she saw foreign faces.She looked at that blond man.She had never seen that man in the court before.Man was talking with Lady Elizabeth Craven.Anne drunk her wine and looked at that man.
Back to top Go down
Nan Saville
Duchess of Naverre
Nan Saville

PostSubject: Re: Masquerade ball   Masquerade ball - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 9:52 pm

Nan was drinking her 4th or 5th goblet of wine while she was sitting there, listening and watching musicians. Violen player was a young, blonde man. He looked like a German maybe. Flute player was a little bit older fat and short brunette man. He might be an italian, perhaps. She brought her goblet to her lips again but nothing, there was no wine inside it.She looked into it frowning and put it on the table strongly. She heard a breaking voice and closed her eyes whispering "oh my god" goblet fell into pieces. She dropped the left piece in her hand.
Back to top Go down
Emilie De Fontanay
Countess of Anjou
Emilie De Fontanay

PostSubject: Re: Masquerade ball   Masquerade ball - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 9:55 pm

Emilie enter the room slowly and courtsey, then continue her road toward other people , crossing a servent who carry a trail of goblets, she take a goblet of apple juice and take a sip of it, look around for familiar faces, she take a go then look around and percieve Anne Boleyn with whom she hadn't talk since a long time, she bow and smile to her and salute her a bit shyly.
Mademoiselle Anne ...
Then look around them to the other people.
Back to top Go down
Cardinal Thomas Wolsey
Archbishop of York
Cardinal Thomas Wolsey

PostSubject: Re: Masquerade ball   Masquerade ball - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 9:55 pm

Wolsey moved among the guests and made sure that they had to be satisfied. He oversaw the servants and the food and drinks supply. Having a chat here and there he felt disappointed that the King had not come yet and also he missed his friend, Emilie. Lady Anne was there, though and he approached her, ignoring her expression as she saw him.
'Lady Anne, I hope you enjoy this Masquerade.' he spoke friendly to her. 'I hope the King will join us, too!'
Back to top Go down
Anna Stafford
Duchess of Buckingham
Anna Stafford

PostSubject: Re: Masquerade ball   Masquerade ball - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 10:01 pm

Charles Brandon wrote
Quote :
"Charles opened his mouth to answer to Anna, when a sudden noise made him turn his head. He saw Nan looking for something on the ground, helped by that man. He bited his lips. After he left her alone, he sighed and turned to Anna again"

Oh...yes. I'll come, Anna...

"He whispered thoughtfully, caressing softly her cheek"

smiling more as keeps caressing my cheek, I feel goosebumps and very happy for the first time in so long.

I am very pleased to see you again, Charles! This pleases me greatly....to spend more time with you once again. Shall....we go now? We have much to catch up on, do you no think so?

sipping my wine, staring at his handsome face
Back to top Go down
Anne Boleyn
Queen of England
Anne Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Masquerade ball   Masquerade ball - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 10:04 pm

Anne was watching that blond man.She was drinking on the other hand.Than she heard a familiar voice, a woman was calling her name.Anne looked at the woman.She was Lady Emilie De Fontanay.Anne smiled at her warmly.

"Lady Emilie! How nice to see you"

Anne would begin to talk to her, she heard another voice.Wolsey! Anne turned back and she looked at Wolsey

"I hope he will join us, Your Eminence!"

She was smiling.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Masquerade ball   Masquerade ball - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 10:08 pm

"Charles smiled weakly. He glanced at Nan again. She was drinking too much. And he didn't like that. So he turned to Anna, still holding her cheek"

But of course....why don't you go first? I'll reach you later. I promise you...

"He whispered, staring into her eyes"
Back to top Go down
Emilie De Fontanay
Countess of Anjou
Emilie De Fontanay

PostSubject: Re: Masquerade ball   Masquerade ball - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 10:14 pm

Emilie smile softly to Anne, pleased by her friendly tone.
Nice to see you too, lady Anne. You look very beautiful tonight.
She whisper her in a tone of confidence, enough low for only Anne can hear her, smiling, guessing that her wish is to catch the king's eyes and keep it on her while whole evening.
His majesty will surely be captived ... if he join us.
She giggle then turn to the cardinal, feeling the situation a bit weird, since the two people with whom she is talking with dislike each others while herself like both, even if she know wolsey better.
Back to top Go down
Nan Saville
Duchess of Naverre
Nan Saville

PostSubject: Re: Masquerade ball   Masquerade ball - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 10:20 pm

Nan looked around for a moment when she couldnt find any more wines on table. She saw Anne and wanted to go to her. But suddenly Emilie appeared there. Nan changed her mind and kept on sitting.Then Wolsey came up. Nan giggiled and played with another empty goblet. "Ah my poor Anne, losers around.." she murmured herself.Watching Anne to talk Emilie and trying to stay away from Wolsey. Then her eyes found Charles and Anna again. "Here we go, the romantic couple of the night" she said raising her empty golbet to air and murmuring again.She looked for wine again.
Back to top Go down
Cardinal Thomas Wolsey
Archbishop of York
Cardinal Thomas Wolsey

PostSubject: Re: Masquerade ball   Masquerade ball - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 10:26 pm

Wolsey smiled friendly at lady Anne, but when he noticed Emilie he smiled broadly.
'Lady Emilie, I'm so pleased you are here!' He bowed slightly, looking from one to the other.

'I have to agree with lady Emilie, you look very beautiful tonight!' he said to Anne, then frowning a little because he had many conversations with Emilie, but never known she knew lady Anne personally.

'I assume you already know eachother?' he spoke cautious.
Back to top Go down
Nan Saville
Duchess of Naverre
Nan Saville

PostSubject: Re: Masquerade ball   Masquerade ball - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 10:34 pm

Cordelia Rose Tudor wrote:
Turning up from Norfolk after my attack i attend the Feast

Nan thought she saw someone familiar but she was not sure. She might has been a little drunk. After 6 goblets of wine. She stood up, loosen a bit.She took a deep fresh air inside her chest and walked to that young woman.That was princess Cordelia' "Your highness!" she said with a voice between gigling and scream. She was smiling wide.
Back to top Go down
Emilie De Fontanay
Countess of Anjou
Emilie De Fontanay

PostSubject: Re: Masquerade ball   Masquerade ball - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 10:38 pm

Emilie look at Anne, for let her the possibility to answer if she wish to, then seeing that she don't, she turn to Thomas and nodd.
Yes, we has been introduced years ago, but I hadn't had the pleasure to talk with her since a long time, since I am live away from court.
She turn again to Anne and smile to her, trying to remain attentive to both of them.
Back to top Go down
William Pullen
Soldier
William Pullen

PostSubject: Re: Masquerade ball   Masquerade ball - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 10:48 pm

William entered the Banqueting House.He stopped and looked around him.People were having fun.This was his first time at court.He had never join a ball before.He took a few steps inward.Someone had removed their masks.William must have been late.He took a glass of wine and smiled at ladies.
Back to top Go down
Nan Saville
Duchess of Naverre
Nan Saville

PostSubject: Re: Masquerade ball   Masquerade ball - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 10:51 pm

Nan was so glad to see Cordelia after a long time.She kept on smiling wide.Of course its a little bit because of wine. "I am so glad to-" she giggled and looked around "see you again. It has been long time" she said looking around for more wine. She noticed a strange man walking into feast area while she was looking around for wine. He was handsome, yeah he was.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Masquerade ball   Masquerade ball - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 10:55 pm

"Charles was leaning on Anna to kiss her cheek, when he saw a man entering. He noticed Nan was staring at him. She was obviously half drunk. Worried about her conditions, he couldn't remove his eyes from her"
Back to top Go down
Anne Boleyn
Queen of England
Anne Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Masquerade ball   Masquerade ball - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 10:57 pm

Wolsey smiled friendly at her.Anne really doesn't understand why.Wolsey and to act friendly? This was not a good thing.Everyone knows that, Wolsey is the enemy of Boleyns.He hate Boleyns.Anne was trying to be careful because it would have been one of the Wolsey's game.

"Yes we has been introduced years ago.Lady Emilie is my friend.By the way thank you for your compliment, Your Eminence.Also for this ball"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Masquerade ball   Masquerade ball - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Masquerade ball
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next