The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Mary Tudor's BedChamber

Go down 
+3
Nan Saville
Geoffrey Lonshord
Mary Tudor
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage

Mary Tudor's BedChamber - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mary Tudor's BedChamber   Mary Tudor's BedChamber - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 3:15 pm

i have not pleased him for him to do this, why did I think that he would only want me
Back to top Go down
Mary Tudor
Princess of Wales
Mary Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Mary Tudor's BedChamber   Mary Tudor's BedChamber - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 4:24 pm

" You don`t want this but you have do it anyway?"

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mary Tudor's BedChamber   Mary Tudor's BedChamber - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 4:26 pm

sister, you lost me
Back to top Go down
Mary Tudor
Princess of Wales
Mary Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Mary Tudor's BedChamber   Mary Tudor's BedChamber - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 4:28 pm

" Oh no what you say? You are everytime my sister.Don`t tell it father.All will be good."

Mary take her sister in her arms.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mary Tudor's BedChamber   Mary Tudor's BedChamber - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 4:30 pm

I hope you are right, I just wish he knew how much I loved him
Back to top Go down
Mary Tudor
Princess of Wales
Mary Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Mary Tudor's BedChamber   Mary Tudor's BedChamber - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 4:34 pm

" I know you love him and please don`t run away when it gives problems you must speak about it with him.
That is so in a marriage not all is perfect you must work for a marriage."

Mary look at her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mary Tudor's BedChamber   Mary Tudor's BedChamber - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 4:37 pm

i am not he ruin this he can sort it am going for a walk speak later
Back to top Go down
Mary Tudor
Princess of Wales
Mary Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Mary Tudor's BedChamber   Mary Tudor's BedChamber - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 4:39 pm

" Alright became your head free and than go to him and speak about all."

Mary kiss her sister on her cheeks.
Back to top Go down
Mary Tudor
Princess of Wales
Mary Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Mary Tudor's BedChamber   Mary Tudor's BedChamber - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 9:55 pm

Mary sit in her chambers and hope that Cordelia have talk with Edward.
She hope that all will be alright.
Back to top Go down
Jane Bassett
Duchess of Lancaster
Jane Bassett

PostSubject: Re: Mary Tudor's BedChamber   Mary Tudor's BedChamber - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 3:53 pm

Jane walked to Marys chambers and knocked on the door softly.
Back to top Go down
Mary Tudor
Princess of Wales
Mary Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Mary Tudor's BedChamber   Mary Tudor's BedChamber - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 3:54 pm

Mary hear a knock at the door.

" Come in."

Back to top Go down
Jane Bassett
Duchess of Lancaster
Jane Bassett

PostSubject: Re: Mary Tudor's BedChamber   Mary Tudor's BedChamber - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 3:58 pm

Jane entered the chambers and she curtsied "Your Highness." she looked up and smiled softly at Mary.
Back to top Go down
Mary Tudor
Princess of Wales
Mary Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Mary Tudor's BedChamber   Mary Tudor's BedChamber - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 3:59 pm

" My Lady."

Mary curtsey.

" Welcome to court."
Back to top Go down
Jane Bassett
Duchess of Lancaster
Jane Bassett

PostSubject: Re: Mary Tudor's BedChamber   Mary Tudor's BedChamber - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 4:01 pm

Jane stood up and she smiled "Its been a while since i have been at court." she said "And the last time i saw you, you where simply a child."
Back to top Go down
Mary Tudor
Princess of Wales
Mary Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Mary Tudor's BedChamber   Mary Tudor's BedChamber - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 4:04 pm

Mary smilie at her.

" I can remember of you as i was i little child.You was very kind and a good Lady in waiting of my mother.
Where you was so long time? Let us sit."

Mary tell her server that they bring wine.
She give a goblet to Lady Bassett.
Back to top Go down
Jane Bassett
Duchess of Lancaster
Jane Bassett

PostSubject: Re: Mary Tudor's BedChamber   Mary Tudor's BedChamber - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 4:10 pm

Jane looked at Mary and she sat down with a smile and took a sip from the Goblet "I was in Lancaster, i was not so well if i am honest." she said "But now i am better, and i believe its about time.." she tilted her head "You are so beautiful, just like your mother."
Back to top Go down
Mary Tudor
Princess of Wales
Mary Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Mary Tudor's BedChamber   Mary Tudor's BedChamber - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 4:13 pm

" Thank you.I am 14 now but sometimes i feel that i am older in my head.That comes from my lessons.
My father ignored my mother ever more.I will fight for her and give all my support for her."

Mary look with decidedness.
Back to top Go down
Jane Bassett
Duchess of Lancaster
Jane Bassett

PostSubject: Re: Mary Tudor's BedChamber   Mary Tudor's BedChamber - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 4:15 pm

Jane nodded at her "I fight for your mother everyday." she said honestly "I long to see the day where that whore Anne Boleyn gets sent back to Hever Castle."
Back to top Go down
Mary Tudor
Princess of Wales
Mary Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Mary Tudor's BedChamber   Mary Tudor's BedChamber - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 4:19 pm

" Not only Anne Boleyn the complete Boleyn family must leave the court..They all bad persons.
But the King is so in Love with her that it never happen."

Mary have a angry face.

" I am sorry my Lady but this familiy is how a terrible illness."
Back to top Go down
Jane Bassett
Duchess of Lancaster
Jane Bassett

PostSubject: Re: Mary Tudor's BedChamber   Mary Tudor's BedChamber - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 4:21 pm

Jane looked at her "George and Mary are fine..trust me." she said "George is like Thomas..but there is hope for him." she took another drink from her goblet.
Back to top Go down
Mary Tudor
Princess of Wales
Mary Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Mary Tudor's BedChamber   Mary Tudor's BedChamber - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 4:26 pm

" I don`t have meet George.Mary or the rest but i am so furious of Anne and her father.
Perhubs George and Mary are nice.But i don`t know it.My only worry is my mother.
She is strong and powerful but i don`t know how long."
Back to top Go down
Jane Bassett
Duchess of Lancaster
Jane Bassett

PostSubject: Re: Mary Tudor's BedChamber   Mary Tudor's BedChamber - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 4:27 pm

Jane took Marys hand softly and smiled "Your mother is Spanish, she is stronger than us all." she said "Only God himself can judge her."
Back to top Go down
Mary Tudor
Princess of Wales
Mary Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Mary Tudor's BedChamber   Mary Tudor's BedChamber - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 4:30 pm

Mary smilie.

" Oh yes she is the daughter from big KIngs and Queens.The spanish blood is harder than steel.
Your are now a Lady in waiting again of my mother? "
Back to top Go down
Jane Bassett
Duchess of Lancaster
Jane Bassett

PostSubject: Re: Mary Tudor's BedChamber   Mary Tudor's BedChamber - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 4:34 pm

Jane shook her head softly "No i am still Duchess of Lancaster, but i can..attend your majesty if you wish it?"
Back to top Go down
Mary Tudor
Princess of Wales
Mary Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Mary Tudor's BedChamber   Mary Tudor's BedChamber - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 4:38 pm

" Of course i wish it she will be happy to see you.She have not much visitors in the last time only closley friends go to her.All other have fear of the King´s anger."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mary Tudor's BedChamber   Mary Tudor's BedChamber - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mary Tudor's BedChamber
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next