The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Mary Tudor's BedChamber

Go down 
+3
Nan Saville
Geoffrey Lonshord
Mary Tudor
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Mary Tudor
Princess of Wales
Mary Tudor

Mary Tudor's BedChamber - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mary Tudor's BedChamber   Mary Tudor's BedChamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 8:44 pm

"Well then who would arrange your marriage-your family, my father, His Majesty, perhaps? Did you have any children with your late husband...or was it a marriage of convenience and not love,"Mary asked and finished off the ale-leaving the empty glass on the table by her.
The maids who had completed their needlework now, took the empty glasses and beckoned a servant from the adjacent room to take the glasses away immediately and wash them thoroughly,"Let no one else see, touch or be anywhere near them,"they warned-poison was always a threat to royalty and it could easily be applied discreetly onto their cutlery, crockery or in their food.
As they returned with a curtsey Susan gave a gesture with her hand and they left to their chambers for the evening. With the door shut behind them tightly Susan heard them giggle as the maids scuttled away-they would probably go to The Great Hall to see if there was still dancing or music.

Mary noticed her smile,"Do you have anyone in mind?"
Back to top Go down
Nan Saville
Duchess of Naverre
Nan Saville

PostSubject: Re: Mary Tudor's BedChamber   Mary Tudor's BedChamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 5:58 pm

Nan looked down after her words. Yes, Mary was a little kid but she was talking like a little adult. She was very well aware of the situation of the world she lives in. "Yes my marriage was arranged by your father, his majesties. I didnt know my husband before our marriage, so it wasnt a love marriage but my husband was a good man. God bless his soul.." said and she kept on talking. "I had a son, my Daniel. God took him in his heaven early.. a half year ago." she said and looked down again in silence.
Back to top Go down
Mary Tudor
Princess of Wales
Mary Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Mary Tudor's BedChamber   Mary Tudor's BedChamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 6:49 pm

"Then life has not treated you kindly; for both your husband and son have been called from you,"Mary gave Nan a warm smile-sensing that she may still be grieving. The loss of a child seemed too great,"God must have thought them too pure and perfect for this world ,full of temptations and wanton desires. He must have realised that they need not endure the suffering we endure and called them to his home again. I am sure they are now both looking down on you with the angels-pouring their blessing's upon you."

Susan who sat near Mary sighed with pride at her words which were as beautiful as the gentle winds that sent ripples down The Thames. It would seem that Nan and The Queen were similar. The Queen's first husband was called to heaven before the young Spanish infanta had been completely wedded and bedded. The Queen's subsequent children with The King, Mary's father, all ended with tears and disappointment. The children who the kingdom relied on were dead before they escaped the womb or moments after their entry into the world.

Mary wondered when she would marry what would become of her. Would she prove to be as poor in child bearing as Her mother or perhaps be as famously fertile as her paternal grandmother-Elizabeth of York? Surely after a year of marriage she would be expected to conceive a son…
Back to top Go down
Nan Saville
Duchess of Naverre
Nan Saville

PostSubject: Re: Mary Tudor's BedChamber   Mary Tudor's BedChamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 7:16 pm

Nan smiled softly for Mary's words. She was really a kind and well educated child. It was obvious she was a strong believer as her mother, queen. She nodded slowly and looked at the woman sits next to Mary. She seemed so proud of Mary's behaviors. Who wouldnt be? She was such an adult at this age. "Thats all god's will. " She was a believer too. Even she's not a catholic as princess. She looked towards window. It was getting late. Maybe she shouldnt keep princess busy more. "I think thats better i shall leave now your highness. I wouldnt like to keep you busy more. I can visit you later too if you wish."
Back to top Go down
Mary Tudor
Princess of Wales
Mary Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Mary Tudor's BedChamber   Mary Tudor's BedChamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 7:31 pm

Mary gave a smile and stood up,"Your Grace, it has been my greatest pleasure to have met you. I think you one of the kindest ladies I should ever meet,"Mary swept an elaborate curtsey,"Good-evening, Your Grace."

Susan stood also and proceeded to the heavy wooden door-she unlocked it and noticed the two maids she dismissed earlier with a bemused looking young man. Their cheeks flushed with alcohol and laughter. Susan sighed heavily and clicked her fingers at the maids who immediately , after seeing Susan, said their rushed goodbyes to the ,now disappointed looking, man and rushed to their chambers.

As Nan approached the door, Susan curtsied with as good a grace as any princess,"Your Grace,"she spoke as smooth as satin.
Back to top Go down
Nan Saville
Duchess of Naverre
Nan Saville

PostSubject: Re: Mary Tudor's BedChamber   Mary Tudor's BedChamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 8:15 pm

Nan stood up from her chair and smiled back to Mary. She was really cute and kind. She curtsied back and added It was my pleasure to meet you my princess. Thanks for your company and delicious ale.. she walked trough door then she bowed Susan too. "Thank you my lady" she left room silently.
Back to top Go down
Susan Clarencieux
Lady-in-waiting
Susan Clarencieux

PostSubject: Re: Mary Tudor's BedChamber   Mary Tudor's BedChamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 8:54 pm

As The Dowager Duchess left Susan stepped further into the room,"Now, Your Highness, it has been a long day-lets to bed,"she said warmly and walked to the bed.

Mary obliged gladly and gathered her nightdress as she clambered onto the tall bed. Susan smiled and folded the covers of velvet and furs of sable around the petite little girl who seemed to sink into the bed like a weight in the sea. Mary touched Susan's soft cheek as pale as snow in December,"Thank you,"she whispered as soft as air and then closed her little eyes and fell into the deepest of slumbers.
Back to top Go down
Mary Tudor
Princess of Wales
Mary Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Mary Tudor's BedChamber   Mary Tudor's BedChamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 12:53 am

Mary Tudor wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

As she wondered if she would ever marry. If she did have a son after a year of marriage. If in fact, that would indeed happen. If she even would conceive a child. She doubted that she would be married, and have a son. That she was not born to happiness. That others were born to be happier than she could be.
Back to top Go down
Mary Tudor
Princess of Wales
Mary Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Mary Tudor's BedChamber   Mary Tudor's BedChamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 4:39 am

I wake in the morning sunshine on my eyes my lady in waiting Susan combs my hair and washes me she then looks for the prettiest gown she can find and helps me get it on, I then choose my headdress I decide on a little crown with the finest pearls sowed on after I put it on I turn to Susan and say Can you send a note to his majesty asking if I may see him today I miss seeing my papa
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mary Tudor's BedChamber   Mary Tudor's BedChamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 3:58 pm

As I have not seen my sister for a while I leave my chambers for hers and as I knock on the door
Back to top Go down
Mary Tudor
Princess of Wales
Mary Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Mary Tudor's BedChamber   Mary Tudor's BedChamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 6:55 am

One of my ladies tell me that my sister has come to see me I nod to them to let her in, when my sister comes in I smile and hug her " Dearest Cordelia it is so nice to see you, please come sit would you like a drink?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mary Tudor's BedChamber   Mary Tudor's BedChamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 6:00 pm

smiles as Mary hugs me i would love something to drink, how are you dear sister i am sorry for not coming to see you earlier
Back to top Go down
Mary Tudor
Princess of Wales
Mary Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Mary Tudor's BedChamber   Mary Tudor's BedChamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 6:04 pm

"It is fine i'm just glad to see you are well!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mary Tudor's BedChamber   Mary Tudor's BedChamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 6:41 pm

yes am very well i do hope you been keeping your studies up
Back to top Go down
Mary Tudor
Princess of Wales
Mary Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Mary Tudor's BedChamber   Mary Tudor's BedChamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 10:38 am

Cordelia Rose Tudor wrote:
yes am very well i do hope you been keeping your studies up

" Oh yes i will learn very much then in Future when i be a Queen i will be a good Queen for the English people.
My Mummy says it is very important that i never forget of my ancestry, i am the granddaughter of Isabella and Ferdinant of Aragon "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mary Tudor's BedChamber   Mary Tudor's BedChamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 6:46 pm

Smiles yes you are sister and remember do not forget where you come from or how great you can be, am sure you will be beautiful and rule as a great queen like your mother
Back to top Go down
Mary Tudor
Princess of Wales
Mary Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Mary Tudor's BedChamber   Mary Tudor's BedChamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 7:15 pm

Cordelia Rose Tudor wrote:
Smiles yes you are sister and remember do not forget where you come from or how great you can be, am sure you will be beautiful and rule as a great queen like your mother

Mary sigh and be look sadness.
" In moment i notice that my Mummy is very sad.I don`t know why and Daddy have no time for me.
I want ask him why Mummy is so sad
I love him so much.I wish i can go to him. But i can go not alone"
Back to top Go down
Mary Tudor
Princess of Wales
Mary Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Mary Tudor's BedChamber   Mary Tudor's BedChamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 9:23 am

Mary sit on her bed in her chamber and ask himself why her parents don`t have more time for her.
Have she make a mistake? Nobody of both tell her what is the ground.
She is a child that need her parent`s.
Mary went to the window and look out.
Back to top Go down
Mary Tudor
Princess of Wales
Mary Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Mary Tudor's BedChamber   Mary Tudor's BedChamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 12:26 pm

Now Mary take the decision to go to her fathers chambers.When he not come to her than she go to him.
She went to through her chamber and open the door and go to her fathers chambers.
Back to top Go down
Mary Tudor
Princess of Wales
Mary Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Mary Tudor's BedChamber   Mary Tudor's BedChamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 4:47 pm

Mary is very worry of her mother.
But she want not that her mother became problemes with her father.
Mary will all do what her mother help thats why she go back to Ludlow
by the order of her father.
She must all do so that her father not be angry on her mother or herself.
She packed her suitcase and wait of Lady Salisbury.
Back to top Go down
Mary Tudor
Princess of Wales
Mary Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Mary Tudor's BedChamber   Mary Tudor's BedChamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 10:27 am

Mary arrrived the Court to visit her parents and to celebrate her sisters weddind.
She tell her servers on that packed out her suitcases.
And than she will went to her sisters bedchamber to talk with her.
Back to top Go down
Mary Tudor
Princess of Wales
Mary Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Mary Tudor's BedChamber   Mary Tudor's BedChamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 8:43 am

Mary arrive her bedchamber.
She pleased Cordelia that she let her alone that was all to much for Mary.
She registerd that she is not welcome at court.
Not in the eyes of her father.
She will go back to Ludlow.At last she will write a letter to her Mother

Quote :

My dear Mother

I was at court to my aunts wedding and for christmas party.
But my father give me to understand that i not welcome at court.
He take no notice of me only for his Misstress.Not one kind word he have for me.
It brokes my heart that i lost his favor and his love for me.
I am so sorry that i can not speak with you but its better for me
and you that i go back to Ludlow.
Perhubs you can visit me when the time comes.
I hope you are in good health.
I prayer for you that father will come back to you.

with many Love your

Daughter Mary

She give the letter to her server that she bring it to her Mother.

Last edited by Mary Tudor on Fri Dec 28, 2012 1:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mary Tudor
Princess of Wales
Mary Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Mary Tudor's BedChamber   Mary Tudor's BedChamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 10:21 am

Mary will send a letter the King

Quote :
Your Majesty
i have registred that you take no notice of me not at the wedding and not at the christmas party.
No kind word.What i have do that i fall in disgrace of you?
I don`t know what i have do.

I go back to Ladlow so that you not must see me.

I wish you all best for the future.

Mary

She give the letter to a server.
" Please bring it to the King."
The server leave the room.

Back to top Go down
Mary Tudor
Princess of Wales
Mary Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Mary Tudor's BedChamber   Mary Tudor's BedChamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 1:31 pm

Mary sit in her bedchamber and wait that her server packed her thinks.

She will write some lines in her diary.

Quote :

I feel me so sad that the King loves her mistress more than his own daughter.
Why he let me come to court?
If he want me humble when this was his aim than he was successful.
I will go back to Ludlow away from this false people.
I lie at the floor and only one woman come to help a lady in waiting.
Not Thomas More ,Lord Suffolk ,Anne Stanhope or a other nobody of the people
where i thought thats are friends.
I have no friends at court.
Everybody have fear about the King nobody help me of fear of his own life.
My poor mother God help her.

Mary close the Dairy and put the quill in the holding.

Lady Sulisbury stand in the Door.

" My Lady when your are ready we can traval back to Ludlow"

Mary stand up from her desctop.

" Yes better we go quick.This is a cold place."

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mary Tudor's BedChamber   Mary Tudor's BedChamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 1:47 pm

as i rush upto my sisters room Mary, Mary are you alright? Where are you going to as there is no answer i rush to the window and watch her get into a carriage and leave
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mary Tudor's BedChamber   Mary Tudor's BedChamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mary Tudor's BedChamber
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next