The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Mary Tudor's BedChamber

Go down 
+3
Nan Saville
Geoffrey Lonshord
Mary Tudor
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Mary Tudor
Princess of Wales
Mary Tudor

Mary Tudor's BedChamber - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mary Tudor's BedChamber   Mary Tudor's BedChamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 11:32 am

" Oh yes father will found a good husband when it in complied with him interests."

Mary roll with her eyes.

" Do you believe i can keep my title when Anne Boleyn is Queen.When she born a son than i lose my heir."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mary Tudor's BedChamber   Mary Tudor's BedChamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 11:35 am

i do not know, look at me I still recongise as a princess but yet Catherine Carey is not nor was Henry Fitzroy. as I smile at her
Back to top Go down
Mary Tudor
Princess of Wales
Mary Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Mary Tudor's BedChamber   Mary Tudor's BedChamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 11:41 am

" But i believe that my father will leave my mother.Equal if the Pope give his permission or not."

Mary sigh.

Last edited by Mary Tudor on Sun Mar 10, 2013 11:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mary Tudor's BedChamber   Mary Tudor's BedChamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 11:43 am

father as made his mind up, your mother will still be there to look after you, and one day he might let you come back to court permently and you will always be welcome to Scotland
Back to top Go down
Mary Tudor
Princess of Wales
Mary Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Mary Tudor's BedChamber   Mary Tudor's BedChamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 11:47 am

" I hope he find his mind back but in moment he lose his mind of the whore Anne Boleyn.
I am so furious of her but i have promised my mother that i will do nothing what he makes furious of me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mary Tudor's BedChamber   Mary Tudor's BedChamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 12:09 pm

yes, try not to upset her and do anything that she might know of
Back to top Go down
Mary Tudor
Princess of Wales
Mary Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Mary Tudor's BedChamber   Mary Tudor's BedChamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 12:22 pm

" Now let us talk about your weddind.Have you plans about it?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mary Tudor's BedChamber   Mary Tudor's BedChamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 12:38 pm

i do not know yet am still waiting for father to tell me
Back to top Go down
Mary Tudor
Princess of Wales
Mary Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Mary Tudor's BedChamber   Mary Tudor's BedChamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 12:42 pm

" Yes thats better.How is Edward.He must be the happiest man at court."

Mary smilie.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mary Tudor's BedChamber   Mary Tudor's BedChamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 12:50 pm

yes he is happy, guess I should be
Back to top Go down
Mary Tudor
Princess of Wales
Mary Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Mary Tudor's BedChamber   Mary Tudor's BedChamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 12:57 pm

" Yes i believe he is happy.Are you afraid for living in Scotland."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mary Tudor's BedChamber   Mary Tudor's BedChamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 12:59 pm

yes I am scared, but I know I have Edward to help me
Back to top Go down
Mary Tudor
Princess of Wales
Mary Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Mary Tudor's BedChamber   Mary Tudor's BedChamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 1:01 pm

" Oh yes he will help you .I hope you have a good life in Scotland"
Back to top Go down
Mary Tudor
Princess of Wales
Mary Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Mary Tudor's BedChamber   Mary Tudor's BedChamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 6:15 pm

Mary look at her sister.

" Perhubs its better when i go back to Ludlow only so long till your wedding is come.
Here at court i can do nothing for my mother and my father don`t want speak with me.
When he wanted he have send a message he know i am at court but he ignoring me.
That he will regret it.At last when he will me married
and my " husband " notice that i am not a virgin."

Mary smilie sarcastic.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mary Tudor's BedChamber   Mary Tudor's BedChamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 6:36 pm

sister, father is busy with the Wolsey stuff and other people want to see him and he is still with Edward
Back to top Go down
Mary Tudor
Princess of Wales
Mary Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Mary Tudor's BedChamber   Mary Tudor's BedChamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 6:41 pm

" Oh yes he is so busy.There you are say the name Wolsey i know now why he is arrested.
But tell it nobody.He is indicted concerning treason.I believe because he have send my mother and the pope
letters."

Mary look at her sister.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mary Tudor's BedChamber   Mary Tudor's BedChamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 6:54 pm

oh, am going to see him tonight but do not tell anyone specially Edward
Back to top Go down
Mary Tudor
Princess of Wales
Mary Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Mary Tudor's BedChamber   Mary Tudor's BedChamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 7:00 pm

" No of course not.And you not tell Edward that i have ....you know what i mean.
Perhubs he will do it before you and he is married with reason when your sister have do it
than can we do it too."

Mary giggle.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mary Tudor's BedChamber   Mary Tudor's BedChamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 7:04 pm

no he is not like that when he says something he means it, but becareful I do not want you get pregnant
Back to top Go down
Mary Tudor
Princess of Wales
Mary Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Mary Tudor's BedChamber   Mary Tudor's BedChamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 7:12 pm

" Of course i will be careful.For that i am definitiv to young and you be careful when you go to Wolsey.
Nobody may not see you.I hope that Wolsey is alright the tower can be hard.Hopefully they will not torture him."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mary Tudor's BedChamber   Mary Tudor's BedChamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 7:35 pm

I hug her i have to get ready
Back to top Go down
Mary Tudor
Princess of Wales
Mary Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Mary Tudor's BedChamber   Mary Tudor's BedChamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 7:40 pm

Mary hug her sister back.

" Please let me know when you are back and tell me all.
Greets him from me and my mother and say him that i am sorry for his imprisonment."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mary Tudor's BedChamber   Mary Tudor's BedChamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 7:44 pm

Smiles gets off the bed yes I willand leaves
Back to top Go down
Mary Tudor
Princess of Wales
Mary Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Mary Tudor's BedChamber   Mary Tudor's BedChamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 7:49 pm

Wink her sister when she leave her room.

Mary lie back in the bed and fall asleep.
Back to top Go down
Mary Tudor
Princess of Wales
Mary Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Mary Tudor's BedChamber   Mary Tudor's BedChamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 11:09 am

Mary wake up and stand up she wash and put a dress on.
She hope that her sister have became contact to Wolsey.
She will wait of news in her chamber.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mary Tudor's BedChamber   Mary Tudor's BedChamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mary Tudor's BedChamber
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next