The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Little Lake

Go down 
+12
Francis Bryan
Sienna Rousseau
Anthony Lee
Margaret Wyatt
Stephen Gardiner
Mihirinnisa Hatun
Mary Rose Tudor
Royce Westmoreland
Jane Parker
Madeline De Fontanay
Nan Saville
Charles Brandon
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Royce Westmoreland
Duke of Westmoreland
Royce Westmoreland

Little Lake - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Little Lake   Little Lake - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 10:12 pm

Royce tried to look surprised after her words

Oh...really? What's about, darling?

He asked, even if he hoped that Fisher talked with her
Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Little Lake   Little Lake - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 1:39 am

I looked down and sighed deeply.

''We talked mostly about my sister and my faith and everything that is troubling me....He is very good man and he helped me a lot''

I said as I looked at lake
Back to top Go down
Royce Westmoreland
Duke of Westmoreland
Royce Westmoreland

PostSubject: Re: Little Lake   Little Lake - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 10:16 pm

Royce sighed once she finished talking

Yes...I remember your doubts about faith, dear. I hope...that Fisher has been useful to solve such doubts. You know...in order not to make our marriage invalid...

He said with weak voice, trying to smile
Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Little Lake   Little Lake - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 12:35 am

I turned my head and looked up at him again.

''Yes Bishop Fisher helped me solve my doubts....You don't need to worry anymore about it everything is well now''

I said, smiling at him and squeezing his hand gently.
Back to top Go down
Royce Westmoreland
Duke of Westmoreland
Royce Westmoreland

PostSubject: Re: Little Lake   Little Lake - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 9:16 pm

Royce smiled after her words

I'm happy to hear that. You know you're not alone...dear. And...what about our marriage? I think the King will give us permission in about a month. Are you excited?

He asked with a teasing smile
Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Little Lake   Little Lake - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 12:14 am

I smiled softly,nodding slowly.

''i do think that as well after all he said that our marriage will be after mourning period....You are teasing me again, aren't you?''

I laughed softly,looking at him.

''But yes,your Grace, I am very excited''

I replied with wide smile on my face.
Back to top Go down
Royce Westmoreland
Duke of Westmoreland
Royce Westmoreland

PostSubject: Re: Little Lake   Little Lake - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 10:25 pm

Royce smiled back and sighed

Yes...I have to admit that I'm excited too. I never married before...I just hope I'll be a good husband...

He added thoughtfully
Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Little Lake   Little Lake - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 1:15 am

I smiled at him tenderly.

''You will be a wonderful husband to me,I do know that....You have already proved it to me.When my sister died you stayed with me and helped me to survive''

I said honestly,looking at him.
Back to top Go down
Royce Westmoreland
Duke of Westmoreland
Royce Westmoreland

PostSubject: Re: Little Lake   Little Lake - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 10:39 pm

Royce smiled her back and hold tightly her hand

How could I leave you alone? You know you can always count on me, Mary...

He said whispering. Then leaned on her and kissed softly her lips
Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Little Lake   Little Lake - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 3:02 pm

I smiled and nodded.

''I know''

And then his lips was on mine. He was kissing me, kissing me gently, and I was kissing him back . I put my free hand on the side of his neck and closed my eyes enjoying in the kiss
Back to top Go down
Royce Westmoreland
Duke of Westmoreland
Royce Westmoreland

PostSubject: Re: Little Lake   Little Lake - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 10:00 pm

Royce sighed and moved his lips on her neck slowly

Oh Mary...it will be hard to resist you until marriage. But I'll do this for you...

He whispered, kissing slowly her neck while holding her in his arms
Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Little Lake   Little Lake - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 2:14 am

I sighed softly when his lips left mine and moved down to my neck.

''But we don't have to wait until marriage...After all it will happened very soon''

I whispered,blushing a bit.He kissed my neck slowly and gently leaving me breathless and every part of me was thrilled to be in his arms.

Back to top Go down
Royce Westmoreland
Duke of Westmoreland
Royce Westmoreland

PostSubject: Re: Little Lake   Little Lake - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 9:54 pm

Royce raised his eyes and looked at her with desire

Mary...are you sure? Do you...desire me?

He asked whispering, breathing hardly. He wanted to wait until wedding night, but he couldn't wait anymore. His hand started to unlace slowly her corset, still holding her strongly in his arms
Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Little Lake   Little Lake - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 2:05 am

I nodded slowly, my eyes never leaving his.

''Yes''

I whispered and I could feel my heart beating faster as he started to unlace my corset.Unable to resist my mounting passion,I leaned into him. Putting my arms around his neck I drew his lips to mine. I felt the hot flow of liquid passion race through me as I touched my tongue to his, tasting the sweetness of his desire. Not taking my lips from his, I began unbuttoning his shirt slowly.
Back to top Go down
Royce Westmoreland
Duke of Westmoreland
Royce Westmoreland

PostSubject: Re: Little Lake   Little Lake - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 10:41 pm

Royce made her lean on the grass slowly while meeting his tongue with hers. He put himself on top of her and helped her to unbotton his shirt. Once he finished to unlace her corset, he sighed excitedly and kept on kissing her breasts

Someone could see us...

He whispered, caressing her nipple with his lips
Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Little Lake   Little Lake - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 1:44 am

He carefully laid me down on the ground,never stopping the kiss.I let his shirt fall off his arms to the ground,my hands slowly caressed his chest.I luxuriated in the feel of him,running her fingers over his hard muscles.My hole body yearns for him and his touch.As my breasts fell free of my corset I couldn't help but blush a bit. He then kissed my exposed breast softly making me moan in pleasure.

''You are right I have not even thought about that''

I whispered,running my fingers through his hair as I felt the pleasure run through my veins.
Back to top Go down
Royce Westmoreland
Duke of Westmoreland
Royce Westmoreland

PostSubject: Re: Little Lake   Little Lake - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 11:06 pm

Royce kissed her with desire, still caressing her breasts. He raised her skirt more and started caressing her leg

If your brother has to know...he will kill me...

He grinned and rubbed his manhood against her groin excitedly
Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Little Lake   Little Lake - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 12:30 am

I kissed him back, feverish with desire, with excitement.I felt his hands tugging my skirt up and a shattered breath explodes from me.

''Yes indeed...but he will not know so you are safe''

I said ,wrapping my arms around him, running my fingers up and down his bare back, his skin so soft, smooth, and yet his muscles rough and enticing,pulling him closer to me I kissed him passionately.
Back to top Go down
Royce Westmoreland
Duke of Westmoreland
Royce Westmoreland

PostSubject: Re: Little Lake   Little Lake - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 9:55 pm

Royce smiled for her words and sighed deeply. He kept on caressing her soft sking with his strong hands. Feeling excitement raising, he raised more her skirt and wrapped her legs around himself. He reached her lips again, rubbing his chest on against her breasts. Then he unlaced his pants and pushed himself into her strongly, letting out a loud moan
Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Little Lake   Little Lake - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 12:48 am

I wrapped my legs around him ,kissing him back,feeling all my doubts and fears slipping away from me like sand sucked away by the sea. I could feel the heat of his body pressing into mine , or maybe it was off mine.Then he pushed himself deep into me, and I gripped his shoulders and let out a moan.He felt strong and warm, and I loved having every inch of him into me.
Back to top Go down
Royce Westmoreland
Duke of Westmoreland
Royce Westmoreland

PostSubject: Re: Little Lake   Little Lake - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 9:52 pm

Royce moaned and pushed again, stronger and deeper. He leaned his hand on the grass and reached her lips again, rubbing his chest against her bare breasts seductively
Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Little Lake   Little Lake - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 1:02 pm

A whimper escaped my throat as he pushed deeper and deeper inside me.My own fingertips exploring his form, the strong muscles of his arm.He rubbed his strong, hard body against mine and a deep groan escaped his throat. Or maybe mine. I couldn't tell. I didn't know. I didn't care. I wrapped my arms tighter around his neck, pulling him as close as I could and kissing him back deeply.
Back to top Go down
Royce Westmoreland
Duke of Westmoreland
Royce Westmoreland

PostSubject: Re: Little Lake   Little Lake - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 8:13 pm

Royce let out a moan and moved himself into her with excitement. He enjoyed the feeling of her soft skin on his. He pushed faster and moved his lips from her chin until her breasts and stomach, while his hand was running along her leg
Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Little Lake   Little Lake - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 12:16 pm

Every thrust brought a vibration of pleasure through my body.I moved my hips with his, feeling his heart thumping against mine.
''Oh...Royce'' I moaned between my breaths as he began to move faster.I loved it, all of it: his kisses, his hand roving over my body, the feel of him beneath my hands, and the weight of his body bearing down on mine; his mouth on my neck, my shoulders, my breasts.
Back to top Go down
Royce Westmoreland
Duke of Westmoreland
Royce Westmoreland

PostSubject: Re: Little Lake   Little Lake - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 10:46 pm

Royce pushed one more time and reached her lips again. Once he felt his climax coming, he let out a moan and took off from her. He rolled on his back on the grass, breathing hardly

Ohh...Mary...I think you will have something to confess to Fisher, now...

He smiled teasingly
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Little Lake   Little Lake - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Little Lake
Page 5 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next