The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Royal Stables

Go down 
+28
Anna Stafford
Athena Moretti
Charlotte Rosenauer
Viola Lancaster
Amelia of Cleves
Mary Tudor
Elizabeth Crawley
Francisca de Pacheco
William Herbert
Thomas Boleyn
Mary Boleyn
Gabriel Murphy
Stephen Gardiner
Ursula Misseldon
Margaret Sheldon
Henry Norris
Cardinal Thomas Wolsey
Bridget Von Hoffman
Diane de Poitiers
Jane Bassett
William Stuart
Anne Clifford
Melodie Bassett
James Stuart of Scotland
Royce Westmoreland
Anthony Knivert
Madeline Stuart
Charles Brandon
32 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage

Royal Stables - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royal Stables   Royal Stables - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 6:42 pm

see's a man as my horse nearly takes off as i look up i see its the Cardinal i am very well your emerince and yourself? as i bring my horse back around
Back to top Go down
Cardinal Thomas Wolsey
Archbishop of York
Cardinal Thomas Wolsey

PostSubject: Re: Royal Stables   Royal Stables - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 9:14 pm

He recovers himself and grabs the reins of the protesting horse untill it calms down.
´I am.... rather fine, Your Highness. And you seem quite happy since the last time I saw you. Did I miss something?' he asked curiously. Ever since the trial started he lost sight of her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Royal Stables   Royal Stables - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 5:56 pm

i been very well, made new friends, perhaps someone who i like very much smiles as i see his face
Back to top Go down
Cardinal Thomas Wolsey
Archbishop of York
Cardinal Thomas Wolsey

PostSubject: Re: Royal Stables   Royal Stables - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 1:35 pm

He is half in thoughts and nodd when she tells him she made new friends.
'So good for you, I hoped you would make friends...'

She continues and his attention is now fully focused on her, last time he spoke with her she was still deeply in love with the Duke of Westmoreland....
'.... someone you like? Ahh please, tell me more! And most of all, tell me you are not in trouble again!' he frowns, knowing her temperament to get in trouble every time again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Royal Stables   Royal Stables - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 3:23 pm

well he is a soldier and he is the sweetest man around. and no it is not my uncle as you ruined that one for me. How is my father these days i have not heard much off him. looking down on him
Back to top Go down
Cardinal Thomas Wolsey
Archbishop of York
Cardinal Thomas Wolsey

PostSubject: Re: Royal Stables   Royal Stables - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 8:46 am

'A soldier...' he repeats thoughtfully. Not a possible marriage candidate, obviously. It sounds if she is again in troubles but he has no means to protect her against her follies anymore.
He sigh deeply when she asks about the king.
'As far as I know, the king is alright, though still mourning his beloved sister.'

He realizes that the passing of Princess Margaret means also that another caring person for Cordelia has gone.
'I hope you are still close to the Princess Mary-Rose and I heard you also are close to the Princess Mary.'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Royal Stables   Royal Stables - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 9:58 am

yes am upset i lost my auntie but even more so i did not get to know her, but i am very close to my auntie and my sister who is the sweetest thing around. But i do not like the idea of my father and this Anne, i shall not treat her as my mother in anyway
Back to top Go down
Cardinal Thomas Wolsey
Archbishop of York
Cardinal Thomas Wolsey

PostSubject: Re: Royal Stables   Royal Stables - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 7:00 pm

He listens and nodd but when she talks about Anne, he steps closer to her.
'Your Highness! Remember who you are... and who your father is! Just treat her nicely and she won't harm you. Stay together with your sisters and... and look after the Princess Mary. Soon there will be no one around anymore to take care for her, so have mercy on her, I beg you!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Royal Stables   Royal Stables - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 7:05 pm

i promise to look after the Princess Mary, i will do anything in my power to protect her. as i listern to the cardnial words
Back to top Go down
Cardinal Thomas Wolsey
Archbishop of York
Cardinal Thomas Wolsey

PostSubject: Re: Royal Stables   Royal Stables - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 7:52 pm

He looks up at her in surprise. She seemed to have matured since the last time he saw and spoke with her.
'Very good, I trust you do. Please take care, Your Highness, don't get yourself in trouble, especially not around the Lady Anne...'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Royal Stables   Royal Stables - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 9:46 am

i will not get in trouble if i can help it
Back to top Go down
Cardinal Thomas Wolsey
Archbishop of York
Cardinal Thomas Wolsey

PostSubject: Re: Royal Stables   Royal Stables - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 7:11 pm

He rubs his chin, thoughtfully.
´I hope so, I hope so.... now, tell me more about this soldier, please.´ he looks at her expression and smiles wryly.
´Don´t be afraid, I won´t interfere anymore.´
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Royal Stables   Royal Stables - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 5:49 pm

smiles and my tinkles when he mentioned him well his handsome, kind and funny. his name is Lancelot
Back to top Go down
Cardinal Thomas Wolsey
Archbishop of York
Cardinal Thomas Wolsey

PostSubject: Re: Royal Stables   Royal Stables - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 7:59 pm

He looks doubtful as she describes him but when she tells his name, he remembers the man he spoke with at the Newyears Celebration. He smiles vaguely, funny? He recalls Lancelot was serious, rather sad atance at the time.

'Ahh.... you mean the soldier who has been in the America's for a while. I spoke with him recently, he had to come back in connection with the legacy of his father, he told me. So, where did you meet?' he asks curiously, inwardly chuckling at her blushing face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Royal Stables   Royal Stables - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 6:17 pm

as i look down from my horse cant help but smile was the time i run away from palace at hampton court i found amazing gate house where i healed my broken heart and he wondered in think we were both sad but both made amends
Back to top Go down
Cardinal Thomas Wolsey
Archbishop of York
Cardinal Thomas Wolsey

PostSubject: Re: Royal Stables   Royal Stables - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 9:13 pm

He nods and smiles.
'Well, dear Cordelia, I see you are happy with him, I wish you all luck. Just remember who your father is... so behave in public, please.'

His eyes sadden as he stares at her.
'Well, I should be going now, I must look after my mule. I think I will need him tomorrow and he must be in good shape then.'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Royal Stables   Royal Stables - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 8:47 pm

panics where are you going? will i see you again?
Back to top Go down
Cardinal Thomas Wolsey
Archbishop of York
Cardinal Thomas Wolsey

PostSubject: Re: Royal Stables   Royal Stables - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 6:28 pm

He looks at her and shrugs.
'I am not sure yet... that is for the king to decide. And you can see me any time you want, Your Highness, I will let you know where I am. Please, visit me some time, I would like that very much.'

He tries to laugh out loud.
'Well, rejoice, my child, I won't bother you anymore. I just hope one day you will realize I only wanted the best for you.'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Royal Stables   Royal Stables - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 8:24 pm

Smiles I will love to visit you for you have been a second father to me
Back to top Go down
Henry Norris
Gentleman of the Privy Chamber
Henry Norris

PostSubject: Re: Royal Stables   Royal Stables - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 5:37 am

Henry took Margaret out to the stables and had horses prepared for them. He helped her onto hers and hefted himself onto his. "Do you know any nice trails around here? I think you might know the grounds better than I do," he saw her sitting perfectly erect upon her horse and smiled because he was also in his element.
Back to top Go down
Margaret Sheldon
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Sheldon

PostSubject: Re: Royal Stables   Royal Stables - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 5:46 am

Margaret thanked Henry for helping her on her horse and looked at him then around the grounds. "There is this beautiful little spot not to deep in the woods with a pond and completely surrounded by treess, hard to find if you havent been there, but I came acrossed it one time and remember the way well." She said, geting the perfect grip in the reigns. "Follow me!" She said, trotting off.
Back to top Go down
Henry Norris
Henry Norris

PostSubject: Re: Royal Stables   Royal Stables - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 2:57 pm

With a grin Henry followed Margaret's horse, not very far behind. The air was fresh and the heat was only mild. He kept gazing ahead at Margaret's figure perched in the saddle and admired how her blonde hair flowed down her back and how she kept her shoulders straight. He spurred his horse and trotted up next to her so they were even. "So this place we're going to, no one else knows of it?"
Back to top Go down
Margaret Sheldon
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Sheldon

PostSubject: Re: Royal Stables   Royal Stables - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 4:25 pm

Margaret smiled at Henry, happy to have him with her. "Not that I know of. The day I found it I was riding alone and I got off my horse and walked for a little while when I walked through trees and found it. It was night and the moon was full, lighting up the entire pool and making it all seem like a dream." She remebered that beautiful night.
Back to top Go down
Henry Norris
Henry Norris

PostSubject: Re: Royal Stables   Royal Stables - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 5:04 pm

"It sounds like a wonderful place," he said. Soon they approached the spot, Henry glanced over at Margaret and saw in her eyes that she truly loved it. "This place has special meaning for you, and I'm flattered you chose to share it with me."
Back to top Go down
Margaret Sheldon
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Sheldon

PostSubject: Re: Royal Stables   Royal Stables - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 5:42 pm

Margaret dismounted her horse and tied it to a tree and Henry did the same. "Its very special to me, I was missing home when I found it." Looks up at the sky and sees the moon rising, its night. "Come on, it will amaze you." She told him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Royal Stables   Royal Stables - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Royal Stables
Page 6 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 16  Next