The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Thomas Wyatt's bedroom

Go down 
+2
Margaret Wyatt
Thomas Wyatt
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Thomas Wyatt
Poet
Thomas Wyatt

Thomas Wyatt's bedroom Empty
PostSubject: Thomas Wyatt's bedroom   Thomas Wyatt's bedroom I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 7:46 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Thomas Wyatt
Poet
Thomas Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Wyatt's bedroom   Thomas Wyatt's bedroom I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 7:54 pm

After a long travel, Thomas finally arrive at Whitehall palace with his children, he help them to find their bedroom and install in them, then join his own bedroom and while a servent tidy up his clothes, he take his writing material and dispose it carefully on the desk and start to write some ideas of poems that have come in his mind while he was looking at the beautiful england's countryside through the carriage's window while his servent end of tidying up all his affairs and then leave the room.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Wyatt
Poet
Thomas Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Wyatt's bedroom   Thomas Wyatt's bedroom I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 6:18 pm

Thomas join his bedromm in the afternoon after the ceremony, savouring the calm and quietness of his rooms, he take a warm bath with essences of flowers in it, feeling getting relaxed, then he dry himself and pull up clean, comfortables and modest interior clothes.
He lay down his bed and brush his long black hairs and get a little rest while smelling the sweet scents of the flowers that remain on his skin, he think to his love life, the total failure of both of his marriages and his short laisions, so shallow, hollows and pathetics, feeling lonely but cushy and so tranquil, then he reflect to some ideas of poems, for forget all this.
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Wyatt's bedroom   Thomas Wyatt's bedroom I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 8:48 pm

After Princess's Funeral, Margaret decided to reach Thomas's room to talk with him. She knocked at his door "Thomas...are you there?" She asked with soft voice
Back to top Go down
Thomas Wyatt
Poet
Thomas Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Wyatt's bedroom   Thomas Wyatt's bedroom I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 8:37 pm

Thomas, surprised to hear knocking to his door, getting out of his thoughts, turn to it and hear his sister's voice calling him, he take a deep inspiration, feeling tormented by her recent behaviour with men of court, the fear that it provocate in him who know the dark realities of life at court.
He remain silent for a little while, recalling with nostalgia of the kind, soft, reasonable and wise little Margie who she had always been before to arrive at court, who he did adore, then he answer her, getting up from his bed slowly.

Yes, I am ... you can enter.
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Wyatt's bedroom   Thomas Wyatt's bedroom I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 10:18 pm

Margaret entered slowly in the room and smiled warmly at him. She came closer and hugged him "Brother! How are you? I saw you at Funeral...you looked pale. Are you alright?" She asked worriedly, looking at him
Back to top Go down
Thomas Wyatt
Poet
Thomas Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Wyatt's bedroom   Thomas Wyatt's bedroom I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 4:30 pm

Thomas is surprised as she smile to him, hug him and talk to him on this worried tone, he hug her back, realize that, in spite of what happened, he have miss her very much, he hesitate, then answer herer

It's allright, sister ... it's just that I liked the princess even if I have rarely see her and I imagine how sad the king must be, I know that he loved her and she was so young ...

He release her for can look in her eyes.

And you ? how are you ?
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Wyatt's bedroom   Thomas Wyatt's bedroom I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 8:38 pm

Margaret nodded and smiled him back "Oh yes...I'm fine. Lady Alfonsina gave birth an healthy boy and I'm taking her of her. I haven't seen you around court...were you busy?" She asked, glancing at papers on his desk
Back to top Go down
Thomas Wyatt
Poet
Thomas Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Wyatt's bedroom   Thomas Wyatt's bedroom I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 5:01 pm

Thomas smile slighty as Margaret annonce her the good event.

Ah yes, I guess that she must be very happy and the father too, transmit my felicitations to them, please. What's his name ?

The air thoughtful, he reflect about what to answer, he can't tell her that he prefer to live like a ermit always in his rooms because he is still hurted by the abadon of both of his ex-wifes and feel lonely with is shallow and is disappointed hollow affairs with women that never turn in something of serious that could break his loneliness and that this period of great changement in the kingdhom make him worried and that he is even more worried about her, no he can't tell her all this, especially seen the state of their relaitonshinp since her arrival at court, so he prefer to answer her.

Yes, I am very busy lately soberly, I work on many poems and spend most of my time on it, I also do a few works for the king.
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Wyatt's bedroom   Thomas Wyatt's bedroom I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 11:06 pm

Margaret nodded rather worriedly "Oh...I see. As I told you, you shouldn't spend so much time alone in your room, brother. Try to forget the past, and go on..." She touched softly his shoulder and put a smile on her face "Oh! And Alfonsina's baby name is Thomas Rinaldo. Isn't it cute?" She asked smiling sweetly
Back to top Go down
Thomas Wyatt
Poet
Thomas Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Wyatt's bedroom   Thomas Wyatt's bedroom I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 9:45 pm

Thomas look elsewhere, embarrassed, as she answer him, don't liking that people get worried about him.

Oh don't worry about that ... I am ok. I just need the calm of my rooms for can write my poems and each poems need many hours of work ...

He turn to her again as she touch softly his shoulder and listen to her.

Well, I can't really tell the contrary since it's my name too !, aside for the second one !

He chuckle.

It's seem like I don't wear the most original name of England, since everyday, I cross men who wear the same name as mine ! and there is even a new one with this child !
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Wyatt's bedroom   Thomas Wyatt's bedroom I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 10:36 pm

Margaret smiled for his words and nodded slowly "Yes...it's a very common name, indeed. Like mine, after all. There are so many Margaret in this court..." She sighed and walked towards windowside "I have no news about sir Anthony, Thomas. I saw him at Princess's funeral, but he didn't tak to me. I think...I think he has another woman, Thomas..." She added turning to him, suddenly serious
Back to top Go down
Thomas Wyatt
Poet
Thomas Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Wyatt's bedroom   Thomas Wyatt's bedroom I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 10:20 pm

He nodd.

Indeed, I have even name my own son Thomas after all ... our father thinked that it was better, for respect the tradition ... Margaret is rather commun too.

Thomas sigh heavely, don't liking by advance what he have to tell to her, but have to tell her anyway.

What did you expect from him ? this man is a womanizer and he have probably encounter a woman with whom he have get what he wanted immediatly ... it's the harsh reality of most of court affairs, Margaret, I have warn you many times.
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Wyatt's bedroom   Thomas Wyatt's bedroom I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 10:29 pm

Margaret looked down and sighed deeply "I know...I thought he was really interested in me, but probably you're right. He just wanted...you know what. What should I do, now? Do you think I should talk to him?" She asked, raising her eyes to him, rather confused
Back to top Go down
Thomas Wyatt
Poet
Thomas Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Wyatt's bedroom   Thomas Wyatt's bedroom I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 3:20 pm

Thomas feel sad to see her sad, god know what she can have imagine to can get from this man who did interested in her only for her beauty and with surely lust ideas in his mind ... but he also feel reassured to see that now, she accept to see the things as they are and recognize that she was wrong about this man, so she should have lost her illusions about him and maybe be more careful with men in the future.
He get worried as she ask him if she should talk with him or not, thinking that in her shoes, he would certainly feel so much humiliated and disappointed that he would even refuse to see this man again, he shake his head.

Sincerely, I think that going to go to see him while he is probably bedding another woman, would be quite humiliating and painful and I don't see what you could get of good from it ... anyway it was just a flirt of a night ... so the better you can do is to try to forget him.

He walk closer to her and put his hand on her shoulder.

If it can help, you have lost nothing, it's just a shame that it's to him that you have allow your first kiss, you would has had better to wait to find someone with whom you would had really been in love, for allow it ... as I did myself.

Recalling of his own first kiss while he was still a child with his puppy love, Cherry, a lovely girl of his age with whom he was in love, a magical memory ... what a shame for his sister to have allow her first kiss to this womanizer.
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Wyatt's bedroom   Thomas Wyatt's bedroom I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 8:55 pm

Margaret thought in silence for a while. She put her hands together on her lap and nodded slowly "Yes...maybe you're right, Thomas. He doesn't even deserves my words...or my tears..." She bit her lips. Then she looked at Thomas and ran towards him. She hugged him tightly and burst into tears in his arms "Oh...Thomas! Why I'm so unlucky? I'll never find someone who really loves me! I hate my beauty! Men just try to have me in their bed, not in their life..." She said while crying
Back to top Go down
Thomas Wyatt
Poet
Thomas Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Wyatt's bedroom   Thomas Wyatt's bedroom I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 9:14 pm

Thomas look at her with a concerned air and nodd, the air grave.

Indeed, he don't deserve anything from you, had never deserve you.

Moved up to tears by her distress, he hug her back tightly, rock her softly, feeing his heart aching as he hear her tears, guessing what she must feel, she have grow up far from court and it's dangers, under her family's love, care and protection, she hadn't yet lost the innocence of the childhood and she realize the harsh realities of life and of the relationship between men and women, these men for whom a girl like her is nothing else than a potential object of pleasure, what a cruel experience.

Sh ... Sh ... my little Margie, I am here now.

He shake his head after her words.

Oh my darling, don't tell that ... it's true, most of men surely think only to that in seeing you, because men are like that once they see a young and pretty woman ... but, you will see, you will encounter a man who will see also your kind heart, your softness, your lifefullness, all that you have in you and could give to him, you are so adorable, forcedly, you will encounter a man who will really love you, you will see. But love take some time and you are still so young, so don't hurry up things, be careful, don't give your trust so easely to someone you hardly know, nor anything of you that you could regret ... no only for your preserve your virtue, but also for preserve your heart.
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Wyatt's bedroom   Thomas Wyatt's bedroom I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 10:03 pm

Margaret nodded and dried her tears. She looked up at him "Yes...you're right, brother. I promise of being more careful, next time..." She answered, trying to smile. She felt reassured by her brother's words
Back to top Go down
Thomas Wyatt
Poet
Thomas Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Wyatt's bedroom   Thomas Wyatt's bedroom I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 11:07 pm

Thomas, feeling very reassured by her wise words and behaviour, and relieved to feel that he will not have to worry for her as he did so much recently, he help her to dry her tears softly, then, keeping a arm around her shoulders, he tell her warmly.

I am very glad to hear that, my Margie, everything will go well for you again, you will see.

He add, gesturing to the couch with his free hand.

Let's go to sat together, we will be better for talk.
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Wyatt's bedroom   Thomas Wyatt's bedroom I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 8:53 pm

Margaret nodded and sat next to him, drying her tears "Yes...I didn't mean to make you diappointed, brother. I just thought that Anthony was sincere. But since it's evident he was not...I'll try to forget him. I won't be one of his mistresses!" She exclaimed with angry voice, looking around room. She was blaming herself. How could she be so silly to believe his words? She sighed and looked at Thomas
Back to top Go down
Thomas Wyatt
Poet
Thomas Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Wyatt's bedroom   Thomas Wyatt's bedroom I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 9:55 pm

Thomas nodd, the air serious.

I know that you didn't mean it, Margaret, you are still young and naive and Knivert is the kind if man who know very well how to seduce girls and what he want from them ... he have probably understand that you wouldn't come in his bed and it have make him lost any interest in you ... it's he better for you because he don't deserve you and you will find much better than him.

He sigh.

I was worried for you beyound words, because I know perfectly the danger that you was running with this man and I was unable to protect you, because you did trust him ... after this bad experience, you will surely be more careful and it's all that I want.
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Wyatt's bedroom   Thomas Wyatt's bedroom I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 10:21 pm

Margaret nodded slowly and stood up "I know...thank you for your support, brother. Who knows? Maybe I won't marry...and I'll become a nun. Now...if you excuse me, I need to go. Lady Alfonsina is waiting for me. I heard she has a puerperal fever..." She said, trying to smile. She sighed deeply and took his hand
Back to top Go down
Thomas Wyatt
Poet
Thomas Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Wyatt's bedroom   Thomas Wyatt's bedroom I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 6:46 pm

[b]Thomas smile weakly.

Of nothing, I am here for you, always.

He shake his head.

Maybe, but I doubt of it heavely, you are so lovely and charming, I am sure that you will marry, some day.

He squeeze her hand and nodd.

Allright, go if you have to ... Oh I am sorry to hear that, I hope that she will recover soon.|/b]
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Wyatt's bedroom   Thomas Wyatt's bedroom I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 11:41 pm

Margaret nodded "Yes...I hope so. Take care, brother. I'll keep you updated if something new happens. And...come out from this room, sometimes. I love you..." She giggled a bit and kissed his cheek. Then she smiled warmly and left the room
Back to top Go down
Thomas Wyatt
Poet
Thomas Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Wyatt's bedroom   Thomas Wyatt's bedroom I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 9:01 pm

Looking at her with soft eyes, Thomas smile and stroke her cheek.

I love you too sister ... take care of you too.

He smile while looking at her leaving the room, sending her a kiss with his hand, then he turn back, join a armchair and sat on it cozily.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Wyatt's bedroom   Thomas Wyatt's bedroom I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thomas Wyatt's bedroom
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next