The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Thomas Howard's bedroom

Go down 
+8
Mary Dawn
Elizabeth Stafford Howard
Anne Rose Howard
Agostino De Agostinis
Bess Holland
Geoffrey Lonshord
Charles Brandon
Thomas Howard
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Thomas Howard
3rd Duke of Norfolk
Thomas Howard

Thomas Howard's bedroom Empty
PostSubject: Thomas Howard's bedroom   Thomas Howard's bedroom I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 9:33 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Norfolk entered with quick steps, snarled at a servant to pour two goblets of wine and drank the content of his gobletl at once.
He looked angrily at Brandon.
Can you believe that haughty attitude? He was not even impressed at all! He nodded to the servant to refill his goblet.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Howard's bedroom   Thomas Howard's bedroom I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 5:00 pm

"Charles walked into chamber after him. He nodded at servants, and after they left, turned his eyes towards Thomas"

Wolsey is much more dangerous than we thought. If he acted like that, I'm sure he is planning something. I...I have no idea what's in his mind, actually. But we must talk with the King again!

"He said firmly, pointing his finger against him. Then shrugged a bit and took a sip from his wine"
Back to top Go down
Thomas Howard
3rd Duke of Norfolk
Thomas Howard

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Howard's bedroom   Thomas Howard's bedroom I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 6:56 pm

Norfolk slumped in a chair, turning the goblet in his hand.
He wasn't even surprised, like if he knew we would come! he spoke thoughtfully.

Perhaps some of his spies overheard us! Ahhh anyway, whatever he plans - and of course, the intriguant he is allways plans something - it won't work for him, not this time!

He looked at Brandon with determination.
Not only talk, Charles. We have to get his written approval!
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Howard's bedroom   Thomas Howard's bedroom I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 8:00 pm

"Charles finished fastly his wine and nodded"

Yes...absolutely. We'll see if he will send us away again, this time. Will you meet the King again, then?

"He asked, still confused by Wolsey's behaivour"
Back to top Go down
Thomas Howard
3rd Duke of Norfolk
Thomas Howard

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Howard's bedroom   Thomas Howard's bedroom I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 6:09 pm

Norfolk took a huge sip and wiped his mouth, nodding heavily.
Of course I will see him, immediately! Will you join me, Charles?
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Howard's bedroom   Thomas Howard's bedroom I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 9:55 pm

"Charles left his goblet on the table and nodded"

Of course...I'll follow you, this time. The Cardinal won't be so sure of himself in front of King's written authorization...
Back to top Go down
Thomas Howard
3rd Duke of Norfolk
Thomas Howard

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Howard's bedroom   Thomas Howard's bedroom I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 7:41 am

Norfolk finished his wine, put the goblet on the table and stood up.
Then, let us go immediately, I want this to be over quickly. He will use every delay to his advantage, so we must act now, before Henry changes his mind!

He tapped Brandon´s back as he walked by.
We are a signature away from victory. he grinned and they left the room laughing.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Howard's bedroom   Thomas Howard's bedroom I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 2:22 pm

"Charles nodded and looked at him with a meaningful smile on his face. Then he followed silently out of his room. They kept on walking towards King's chambers"
Back to top Go down
Geoffrey Lonshord
Servant
Geoffrey Lonshord

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Howard's bedroom   Thomas Howard's bedroom I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 9:48 pm

Geoffrey entered in the room and bowed respectfully

An invitation from the King himself, Your Grace...

He left the note on the table. Then he bowed again and left the room

To Thomas Howard, Duke of Norfolk
Your Grace, you're invited to join His Majesty the King for an hunt in the Sun Forest. Please, bring bow and arrow with you..

Henry VIII of England
Back to top Go down
Thomas Howard
3rd Duke of Norfolk
Thomas Howard

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Howard's bedroom   Thomas Howard's bedroom I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 10:46 pm

Norfolk enters agitated his bedroom, Bess is sitting at the dressing table, combing her hair.
A servant approaches to take his coat and he gestures him angrily to leave the room.

He put his hands on her shoulders, kisses her cheek and looks at her through the mirror.
Bess, my love! Guess who arrived at court? Aww, luckily you were not there! She would have made a scene rightaway, she doesn't know yet that you became a maid-of- honour to Anne! he says breathless, his jaw tensioned.
Back to top Go down
Bess Holland
Lady-in-waiting
Bess Holland

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Howard's bedroom   Thomas Howard's bedroom I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 11:09 pm

Bess is combing her long red hair in front of the mirror. She's so happy now she has became maid of honour of Anne Boleyn, because now she can spend all her time at court near her Thomas and enjoy this comfortable life with him. She is quiet waiting for him singing a melody when he enters really worried.

Opens her eyes very big and looks at you through the mirror Ahhh my love don't tell me that heavy woman is here...your wife? turns her face to you and holds your face between her hands looking deeply into your eyes My love I don't fear her, I am luckily here as maid of honour and she can't change that, thanks to you I am here, and I can hide under your bed, under your sheets if it is necessary smiles and kisses you deeply with love and passion sticking her body to yours I sware my love no one will ever apart me from you, I will never ever leave you !

Back to top Go down
Thomas Howard
3rd Duke of Norfolk
Thomas Howard

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Howard's bedroom   Thomas Howard's bedroom I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 10:06 pm

He kisses her back and places his hands over hers as he shakes his head heavily.
She came back to court, yes..... because of the children, she says! he rolls his eyes and then takes her head in his hands and holds it firmly.

No way that you will hide under my bed! Your place is in my bed and she just has to accept that! he speaks determined while his hands stroke her hair.
I will never let you go, my love, I need you here with me. You have a decent position at court and people respect you, if not, I will make them respect you! He kisses her long and with necessity.
Back to top Go down
Bess Holland
Lady-in-waiting
Bess Holland

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Howard's bedroom   Thomas Howard's bedroom I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 10:34 pm

For the children my love? well, so she can stay with them, and sleep with them, meanwhile we love each other and have fun in your bed, enjoying the most divine life pleasures, and court life is very pleasent if we're togeher
softly caresses your cheeks, looks deeply into your eyes Thankyou very much my love, thankyou for loving me this much as I love you and respecting me this way, you're great, you will be even bigger and more powerful, believe me my love, you rule ! strokes your shoulders, kisses you deeply with all her love and passion and hugs you tightely sticking her body to yours. Rubs your back and starts to open your coat guiding you to the bed.
Ahhhh my love I love you so much !!!!! let's forget about that stupid woman, if I have to fight I will fight, but now, let's fight together in bed she giggles and makes you lay on the bed and straddles you starting to take your clothes off.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Howard
3rd Duke of Norfolk
Thomas Howard

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Howard's bedroom   Thomas Howard's bedroom I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 12:32 pm

Ahh yes, she can look after them now she is here, mmm court life is boring my love, even hunting is annoying me, I need more exercise, let's go for a ride tomorrow morning, I need some fresh air!
He smiles as she caresses his cheeks and kisses the tip of her nose.
I love you, Bess, you are good and sweet to me, not like... her! he says in a softer tone, then frowns and shakes his head.
I hope I rule, my love! I got rid off the Cardinal but now the Boleyns rise so quickly and they seem to forget they owe their luck to me! he says disapprovingly and he still frowns while she guides him to the bed, but as soon as he lies down he looks deeply into her eyes and embraces her tightly.
Ahhhh you want to fight, my love? Let's see who wins, then! He pulls her dress off and throws it carelessly on the floor, caressing her face, her long neck and strokes her breasts in growing desire.
Back to top Go down
Bess Holland
Lady-in-waiting
Bess Holland

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Howard's bedroom   Thomas Howard's bedroom I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 6:20 pm

Yes my love sometimes it is boring, but we can make it funny and really interesting, and as much exercise as we want she winks to him and kisses him deeply
Everyone here has to respect you my love, even the king himself will have to knee in front of you, because you are the big wise mind here, behind every brilliant plan of idea there you are....and Boleyn still respects you so much, he trusts you and you have influence on him, you have to persuade him and your wealth will grow with no limits I have no doubts, ahh yes so divine! tomorrow morning we'll go for a ride together and now I will ride you!
She smiles teasingly and licks your lips and face, taking off your shirt and throwing it on the floor too, embraces you and caresses your arms and back, looks mischievously into your eyes and bites her own lips, making circles with her hips and touching you everywhere as you touch her too Awww I love you so much Thomas do with me as you please, and let me do with you as I please too! buries her face on your chest and starts to lick it an suck it hungrily.

Back to top Go down
Thomas Howard
3rd Duke of Norfolk
Thomas Howard

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Howard's bedroom   Thomas Howard's bedroom I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 10:11 pm

If you were not here, life would be very boring! he chuckles and kisses her deeply.
...the king has only one thing on his mind, better said, one lady! She is doing well, luckily, though she is not as obedient as I thought she would be... and the king spread the power, he has a Lord Chancellor, fortunately my friend More, but he appointed Charles as chairman of his Privy Council, together with me, not just me as I expected!

He frowns and then smiles again, stroking her neck and shoulders.
I find my way, as I have always done, my love, don't worry. I will make them all listen to me, nolens volens!
She caresses him and he grinns in pleasure and he messes up her hair with both hands.
Yes, let's please eachother.... I love you, Bess! he says while he rubs her back and buttocks, feeling the warmth and softness of her skin.
Back to top Go down
Bess Holland
Lady-in-waiting
Bess Holland

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Howard's bedroom   Thomas Howard's bedroom I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 10:25 pm

awww my love you really need to relax, let me give you a massage you go on your belly and she starts to massage your back, straddling on your legs she rubs your nude back and talks All those men have to respect you and they have to see many things they have got now is thanks to you, specially Boleyn and Brandon, they owe you so very very much! Brandon and the king are like twins, just don't let him overshadow your huge hard work.

She rubs her body against yours between the massages and sticks her breasts to your back and covers it with kisses, licking your back softly, thnen your neck and your ear My love you know I love you more, don't you think everyone here should see how we can love each other? I am sure not even the king can love your niece as we love each other she giggles and hugs you tightely, nibbles your ear and kisses you deeply and passionately.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Howard
3rd Duke of Norfolk
Thomas Howard

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Howard's bedroom   Thomas Howard's bedroom I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 11:05 pm

Awww I think I need a massage, indeed! He rolls on his belly and bends his arms, his hands under his chin and moans loudly as she starts the massage.
All my muscles are tensioned ahhh! he listens to her while he enjoys the massage.
Gratefull, yes, but are they? Ha! I don't see any grattitude on their faces, they seem to think they achieved it all by themselves. Don't worry, my love, I will make them remember, they can't ignore me, I still have my ways to persuade the king and they know it!

He turns his head so they can kiss as she bends over to him and he smiles.
It is not a secret that you are my beloved wife but in name. And the king and my niece? he grinns mischievously.
As far as I know she never gave him what he wants.... that is why he wants her so badly! She knows how to play him and get what she wants, even though it takes longer than expected. With Wolsey out of the way it should not take long before he will obtain his annullment, even though his new Lord Chancellor is also against it ahhh! he laughs and squirms under her as she nibbles his ear and he turns around so she sits on the front of his legs.
I think it is time to massage the front side, my angel! he smiles and winks at her while he bends up to kiss her, stroking her long hair and the warm skin underneath.
Back to top Go down
Bess Holland
Lady-in-waiting
Bess Holland

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Howard's bedroom   Thomas Howard's bedroom I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 6:59 pm

she massages him as he talks and then she talks with a pleasent voice without stopping the massages on his back Oh my love they know you still can persuade that fat king and they have to understand too that if they try to forget you or pretend you to stay on the shadows they will taste a very bittersweet punishment. You are powerful, you're big, and if they don't treat you as you deserve they will have to try defeat dust.

They kiss each other deeply and she sticks her warm breasts to his back.
Ahh my beloved Thomas your niece is wise but I am not so strong as she is, I am sure your interest for me won't fade, because you really wake me and I just can't fight against what you cause on me, I just hav to surrender so you can do with me as you please. They giggle and kiss each other. mmmm time to massage the front side?? ahh my favourite side! she winks and caresses your chest, puts some kisses there and licks your chest softly. Her hands caress your belly and legs, play near your intimate parts and continues rubbing the inner part of yur legs, touching the rest of your parts surreptitiously and kissing you lower and lower.
Meanwhile she kisses your belly softy, looks at you and with a tender voice says I hope you won't think I am too naughty, is just that I was so innocent but you my Duke, you really make me act out of my control, you are very bad man! winks and kisses you deeply.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Howard
3rd Duke of Norfolk
Thomas Howard

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Howard's bedroom   Thomas Howard's bedroom I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 10:59 pm

He smiles as she talks to him and tells him how powerfull he is.
I will remind them to whom they owe their luck and fortune, don't worry my dearest! He moans loudly as he feels her breasts on his back and rests his head on his arms, enjoying her touches.
Not as strong as my niece? Aww you were strong enough to live with me in my house, even with my wife around. I say you are as strong as Anne and my love for you is at least equal to the king's love for her! Mmmm what I cause on you? tell me, sweety, and I will tell you what you cause on me! Surrender to me, yes!

Laughing and playing he sigh deeply as she caresses his chest, he messes up her hair with both hands, then touches her neck and shoulders, rubs her back and buttocks and let his hands glide to her belly.
I don't think you are naughty. he says and his voice softens as he looks at her with love in his eyes.
She continues and he smiles widely as he sits upright and embraces her tightly.
Yes, I am the bad man here! I will show you how bad! he grinns and buries his head in her neck, sucking and making marks there while he presses his body against hers.
Back to top Go down
Bess Holland
Lady-in-waiting
Bess Holland

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Howard's bedroom   Thomas Howard's bedroom I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 1:59 am

You're powerful and also smart my love, and they aren't smart at all, they aren't intelligent but you are the most intelligent ever, you were born to rule my perfect love massages his warm skin and licks it too I never mind living in your house and you know that love, I never feared that woman, she's like a chicken or like a crazy hen she giggles my place is by your side and I will follow you everywhere you go, I don't mind anything else but you, we need, we have to stay together, because if not, who will play with you as I do? aggg if someone else dares to touch you or look at you I won't last a single moment in nailing a knife in her throat!
Her hands play caressing your private places and licks and bites your neck and chin. They play together and laugh making a mess of the bed.
I only want to be naughty with you my Thomas, I surrender to you and you show me please how bad you are, how merciless you can be, and then you will see if I am an innocent poor girl or the naughtiest creature ever
She winks, sucks his neck for a very long time making new marks there and her hands squeeze his buttocks and rub his back making him lose control.

Back to top Go down
Thomas Howard
3rd Duke of Norfolk
Thomas Howard

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Howard's bedroom   Thomas Howard's bedroom I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 10:15 pm

Late at night he enters the room, angrily and a little drunk.
Bess sleeps quietly and he quickly undresses, throwing his clothes on a nearby chair and swearing softly as he thrusts his toe on the edge of the bed.
He puts on his nightgown and gets into the bed, hugging her as he kisses her rougher than intended.

Are you sleeping my love? Ahhh you won't believe what happened! he says out of humor.
Back to top Go down
Bess Holland
Lady-in-waiting
Bess Holland

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Howard's bedroom   Thomas Howard's bedroom I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 9:22 pm

I spent the night in service of lady Anne, she had dinner with the King meanwhile you have dinner with her father and other men discussing important things. I go to bed and you haven't come yet, I suppouse it will take long and get into bed, falling asleep after a moment.
I get up feeling your lips on mine, your beard on my cheeks and the smell of wine. My fingers in your hair, I stroke it and kiss you too, no much less roughly than you. Mmmm my love, what happened? you seem a bit nervous I apart my sheets and you see me with just a few clothes, I know you like it so I make a funny angry expression and squeeze your cheek
Back to top Go down
Thomas Howard
3rd Duke of Norfolk
Thomas Howard

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Howard's bedroom   Thomas Howard's bedroom I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 10:48 pm

She responds as he likes, they have the same temperament and he kisses her long and deeply, with love and necessity.
Nervous? I am angry, awww I had him close, so close to go to Cromwell and accuse that peacock Wolsey, but then he said he would sleep on it.... again! Ahhh I filled him with drinks and food, I was so patient with him, spending hours with that boring man to convince him what to say and think but the coward found again a way out! he spits the words, shaking his head impatiently but then she aparts the sheets and she takes away his breath, she is so beautiful and he touches her neck, lowering his hand to her breasts and rubs them while he sucks her neck. mmmm you know what a heated man needs.... he says, his agitation slowly making way for desire.
Back to top Go down
Bess Holland
Lady-in-waiting
Bess Holland

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Howard's bedroom   Thomas Howard's bedroom I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 5:36 pm

Oh my love, such a fool that Cromwell is, however, that doesn't surprise me, he's a very good friend of Wolsey and I don't think he will betray him just for a good meal, maybe you have to offer him more things, tempting things his stupid honour couldn't refuse.
She winks at him and bites his lip in a hungry, wild and passionate kiss. Kisses him for a long time like that, strokes his hair, her fingers buried on it, rips of his nightgown and makes him lie on his back. Straddles his top and starts to move her hips as she licks his chest, caresses it and sucks his neck, to kiss him again and again ferously and crazily.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Howard's bedroom   Thomas Howard's bedroom I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thomas Howard's bedroom
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next