The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Thomas Howard's bedroom

Go down 
+8
Mary Dawn
Elizabeth Stafford Howard
Anne Rose Howard
Agostino De Agostinis
Bess Holland
Geoffrey Lonshord
Charles Brandon
Thomas Howard
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Mary Howard
Duchess of Richmond
Mary Howard

Thomas Howard's bedroom - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thomas Howard's bedroom   Thomas Howard's bedroom - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2016 1:38 am

Mary came as requested and stood quietly waiting for her father to be free.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Howard
3rd Duke of Norfolk
Thomas Howard

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Howard's bedroom   Thomas Howard's bedroom - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2016 12:23 pm

"Mary my dear please come and sit down".

"Are your sisters here too Mary"?
Back to top Go down
Mary Howard
Duchess of Richmond
Mary Howard

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Howard's bedroom   Thomas Howard's bedroom - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2016 7:12 pm

"No Father they are not, I haven't seen anyone in a while." Mary told him quietly as she stood in front of him wondering what he wanted.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Howard
3rd Duke of Norfolk
Thomas Howard

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Howard's bedroom   Thomas Howard's bedroom - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2016 12:13 pm

"Well then Mary I will tell you would you like to have your own estate?".

"Can you do me a favour Mary can you tell Anne Boleyn that I wish to speak with her hear as she has not replied to my messages and then give me your decision okay?"
Back to top Go down
Mary Howard
Duchess of Richmond
Mary Howard

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Howard's bedroom   Thomas Howard's bedroom - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2016 7:21 pm

"Why would you give me my own estate? With no husband how would I ever afford to keep it and wait, no I do not want to go back to court. What makes you think that Anne, Queen Anne would see me either? Father, please... just let me go back to the country. I hate being here at court." Mary said wishing that he had not summoned her again, being here just reminded her of Francis and then she thought of how stupid she was to have ever dreamed that he cared about her.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Howard
3rd Duke of Norfolk
Thomas Howard

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Howard's bedroom   Thomas Howard's bedroom - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2016 12:19 pm

Very well Mary if that is your wish then so be it but how will you survive out in the country all on your own? You must find a husband Mary and then when you have promise me you will return to court.
Back to top Go down
Mary Howard
Duchess of Richmond
Mary Howard

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Howard's bedroom   Thomas Howard's bedroom - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2016 1:24 am

"Father no one wants me, I cannot forget the only man I have ever loved. Not even an arranged marriage worked for me. If I go to the country I won't return." Mary said softly, she had given up hope for love in her life and now she just wanted to escape being at court.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Howard
3rd Duke of Norfolk
Thomas Howard

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Howard's bedroom   Thomas Howard's bedroom - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2016 12:42 pm

But where would you go Mary? Who will you stay with?
Back to top Go down
Mary Howard
Duchess of Richmond
Mary Howard

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Howard's bedroom   Thomas Howard's bedroom - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2016 5:56 pm

"I don't know." Mary said with a sigh. "I just want to be alone for now."
Back to top Go down
Thomas Howard
3rd Duke of Norfolk
Thomas Howard

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Howard's bedroom   Thomas Howard's bedroom - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2016 12:31 pm

Very well but I still don't want you to be alone.
Back to top Go down
Mary Howard
Duchess of Richmond
Mary Howard

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Howard's bedroom   Thomas Howard's bedroom - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2016 5:07 pm

"So you are trapping me here then." Mary frowned at him. "Please I can't stay here,."
Back to top Go down
Thomas Howard
3rd Duke of Norfolk
Thomas Howard

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Howard's bedroom   Thomas Howard's bedroom - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2016 12:10 pm

I am not trapping you anywhere Mary I am just concerned for your safety and if you want to leave then so be it.
Back to top Go down
Mary Howard
Duchess of Richmond
Mary Howard

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Howard's bedroom   Thomas Howard's bedroom - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2016 8:06 pm

Mary just stared at him blankly then sank down to the floor with her head down.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Howard
3rd Duke of Norfolk
Thomas Howard

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Howard's bedroom   Thomas Howard's bedroom - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2016 12:19 pm

Why are you upset my dear?
Back to top Go down
Mary Howard
Duchess of Richmond
Mary Howard

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Howard's bedroom   Thomas Howard's bedroom - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2016 12:56 am

"I just feel lost, I don't want to stay at court but I don't want to make you angry." Mary said softly still sitting on the floor.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Howard
3rd Duke of Norfolk
Thomas Howard

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Howard's bedroom   Thomas Howard's bedroom - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2016 12:31 pm

You wont make me angry Mary I am just concerned for your safety abroad. Here you will have my protection.
Back to top Go down
Mary Howard
Duchess of Richmond
Mary Howard

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Howard's bedroom   Thomas Howard's bedroom - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2016 12:04 am

"No one wants to marry me Father, I have already lost my maidenhead to Francis." Mary started to cry thinking of him and holding her stomach.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Howard
3rd Duke of Norfolk
Thomas Howard

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Howard's bedroom   Thomas Howard's bedroom - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2016 10:28 am

I cannot see why nobody would want to marry you my dear as you are my prettiest daughter and very wealthy I will arrange one for you then.
Back to top Go down
Mary Howard
Duchess of Richmond
Mary Howard

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Howard's bedroom   Thomas Howard's bedroom - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2016 2:32 am

"I don't know why Father, maybe its because I don't want to play games here at court that the other girls play. I don't want to flirt and act silly all the time, I also don't want to make promises that I cannot keep." Mary answered him honestly.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Howard
3rd Duke of Norfolk
Thomas Howard

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Howard's bedroom   Thomas Howard's bedroom - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2016 12:11 pm

If you leave court Mary yoy must write to me and your mother then.
Back to top Go down
Mary Howard
Duchess of Richmond
Mary Howard

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Howard's bedroom   Thomas Howard's bedroom - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2016 5:28 pm

Mary nodded to him, "I will stay here at court if you insist. I just don't want to spend my days here feeling like a puppet. No man wants me but I blame myself for that. I do not to marry a man that I cannot love."
Back to top Go down
Thomas Howard
3rd Duke of Norfolk
Thomas Howard

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Howard's bedroom   Thomas Howard's bedroom - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2016 12:10 pm

"As long as you stay here in England Mary where I can protect you if needs be youcan have whoever you choose for a husband. You are my favourite daughter after all.
Back to top Go down
Mary Howard
Duchess of Richmond
Mary Howard

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Howard's bedroom   Thomas Howard's bedroom - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2016 2:12 am

"Father it doesn't matter who I want, he doesn't want me that way. I thought maybe but he doesn't." Mary sighed then walked over to look out the window. "I might as well remain at court, at least here if you or our Queen needs my services I am here." She hated the thought of remaining here as a pawn in this game but she had no other options.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Howard
3rd Duke of Norfolk
Thomas Howard

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Howard's bedroom   Thomas Howard's bedroom - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2016 7:56 am

Please stay Mary for I cannot imagine court without you and with your beauty and your rank how can a man refuse you.
Back to top Go down
Mary Howard
Duchess of Richmond
Mary Howard

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Howard's bedroom   Thomas Howard's bedroom - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2016 6:56 pm

"Father, you flatter me too much but for now I will stay." Mary said softly wanting to make her Father happy at least.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Howard's bedroom   Thomas Howard's bedroom - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thomas Howard's bedroom
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next