The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Tree in the garden.

Go down 
+6
Anne Brett
William Stuart
Thomas Seymour
Elizabeth Seymour
James Stuart of Scotland
Jane Bassett
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Jane Bassett
Duchess of Lancaster
Jane Bassett

Tree in the garden. Empty
PostSubject: Tree in the garden.   Tree in the garden. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 12:46 pm

Tree in the garden. 543402-tree-in-a-garden
Back to top Go down
Jane Bassett
Duchess of Lancaster
Jane Bassett

PostSubject: Re: Tree in the garden.   Tree in the garden. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 12:47 pm

Jane walked as far away and down the field as possible until she came to the great tree, she sat under it and read a book she had in her hand as she got used to the peaceful sounds around her.
Back to top Go down
James Stuart of Scotland
King of Scotland
James Stuart of Scotland

PostSubject: Re: Tree in the garden.   Tree in the garden. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 3:24 pm

I finally find Jane, sitting by herself underneath a tree, with not one soul around for some distance. i frown as I approach her.

Lady Jane! Di d my gift not please you?
Back to top Go down
Jane Bassett
Duchess of Lancaster
Jane Bassett

PostSubject: Re: Tree in the garden.   Tree in the garden. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 3:25 pm

Jane looked up at James coming and put her book down 'It pleased me well, Your Majesty..although...i do not deserve such gifts, from a man who should be giving them to his lovely wife' she said.
Back to top Go down
James Stuart of Scotland
King of Scotland
James Stuart of Scotland

PostSubject: Re: Tree in the garden.   Tree in the garden. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 3:36 pm

I smirk and sit next to her.

My wife receives many gifts, if you must know. I give her anything she desires. But you....you are worthy of a Queen's gifts, my sweet! Please....please accept ...another gift?

I smile and wink at her as I pull out a small velvet cloth, revealing ruby and diamond earings.

Tree in the garden. Img-thing?
Back to top Go down
Jane Bassett
Duchess of Lancaster
Jane Bassett

PostSubject: Re: Tree in the garden.   Tree in the garden. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 3:41 pm

I shake my head lightly and look at you 'I cannot accept any gits from you, My Lord' I say with full honesty showing in my eyes and i smile 'Your greatest gift was given to me last night' i also say.
Back to top Go down
James Stuart of Scotland
King of Scotland
James Stuart of Scotland

PostSubject: Re: Tree in the garden.   Tree in the garden. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 3:44 pm

I sigh as I put away the earrings then take her hand and kiss it softly.

Then I shall want to shower you with more of .....my gifts, Jane!

[i]I wink at her and grin as I cup her cheek with my hand.
Back to top Go down
Jane Bassett
Duchess of Lancaster
Jane Bassett

PostSubject: Re: Tree in the garden.   Tree in the garden. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 3:46 pm

I smile and lean over and kiss you gently and softly with one hand on your chest and one on the grass to keep me up steady.
Back to top Go down
James Stuart of Scotland
King of Scotland
James Stuart of Scotland

PostSubject: Re: Tree in the garden.   Tree in the garden. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 3:53 pm

I grin as she kisses me, then I kiss her back passionately, loving the taste of her sweet lips on mine. My hand slides down to her delicate neck then her shoulders. I cannot help but glance at her peeking breasts, desiring to have her, again.
Back to top Go down
Jane Bassett
Duchess of Lancaster
Jane Bassett

PostSubject: Re: Tree in the garden.   Tree in the garden. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 3:56 pm

I pull back as the kiss gets more passionate 'We cannot, not here, not now' I whisper and i peck his lips once more before lying down on the grass.
Back to top Go down
James Stuart of Scotland
King of Scotland
James Stuart of Scotland

PostSubject: Re: Tree in the garden.   Tree in the garden. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 4:01 pm

I frown then smirk as I lay down with her, my hand on her stomach, caressing her as i pull up her gown.

Jane.....of course we can...There is noone around but us! I want you!

I frown at her reluctance.

Do I not please you, my lady?
Back to top Go down
Jane Bassett
Duchess of Lancaster
Jane Bassett

PostSubject: Re: Tree in the garden.   Tree in the garden. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 4:03 pm

I look at James and smile 'You please me, but not now, i wish to spend this time with you,' i say with a small smile.
Back to top Go down
James Stuart of Scotland
King of Scotland
James Stuart of Scotland

PostSubject: Re: Tree in the garden.   Tree in the garden. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 4:08 pm

I raise my eyebrow as I laugh the rest my hand on her stomach and look at her.

What would you like to do then, Lady Jane?
Back to top Go down
Jane Bassett
Duchess of Lancaster
Jane Bassett

PostSubject: Re: Tree in the garden.   Tree in the garden. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 4:11 pm

I smile and tilt my head 'Just lie here, and kiss you, but nothing else for the moment' i say with a smile.
Back to top Go down
James Stuart of Scotland
King of Scotland
James Stuart of Scotland

PostSubject: Re: Tree in the garden.   Tree in the garden. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 4:20 pm

I smile as she teases me. I pull her closer and kiss her softly .

you...are teasing me. I cannot deny you anything, my sweet Jane.

I caress her cheek and kiss her again.
Back to top Go down
Jane Bassett
Duchess of Lancaster
Jane Bassett

PostSubject: Re: Tree in the garden.   Tree in the garden. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 4:23 pm

I smile and close my eyes as he kisses me and i kiss him back and move my hand to the laces if his breeches and move my hand away again and i let out a laugh.
Back to top Go down
James Stuart of Scotland
King of Scotland
James Stuart of Scotland

PostSubject: Re: Tree in the garden.   Tree in the garden. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 4:27 pm

I am getting harder as she unlaces my breeches. I look at her with a raised eyebrow, thinking I can tease as well.. I then caress her thighs slide my hand under her skirt , sliding up her thigh until I reach her sex but do not touch her. I leave my hand there, smirking at her as she laughs.

You want teasing, hmm?
Back to top Go down
Jane Bassett
Duchess of Lancaster
Jane Bassett

PostSubject: Re: Tree in the garden.   Tree in the garden. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 4:35 pm

I look at him with a small smile, 'I can accept the teasing, Mi'lord' i say with a small smile and i sit up and look at him and move my hands to unlace my corset and smirk a little.
Back to top Go down
James Stuart of Scotland
King of Scotland
James Stuart of Scotland

PostSubject: Re: Tree in the garden.   Tree in the garden. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 5:06 pm

I bite my lip as she unlaces her corset. i then grin when an idea comes to mind. I gently lay her back down and place a finger on her lips, as so she doesn;t say anything. Then , smirking as I look down at her , I lift up her skirt more and move myself under her skirt, kissing her leg all the way up to her thigh then stopping at the very top, chuckling.
Back to top Go down
Jane Bassett
Duchess of Lancaster
Jane Bassett

PostSubject: Re: Tree in the garden.   Tree in the garden. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 5:16 pm

I gasp at his actions and giggle a little 'Your Majesty!' I say with a laugh and i pull you out and kiss you 'If it really pleases you, you can have me now' I say as i take my corset off.
Back to top Go down
James Stuart of Scotland
King of Scotland
James Stuart of Scotland

PostSubject: Re: Tree in the garden.   Tree in the garden. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 5:20 pm

[i]I watch intently as she removes her gown, exposing her delicious body. I then remove my breeches and my shirt and lay on top of her, kissing her deeply, my tongue meeting hers. My hands roam her body and my hardness presses against her, making it's presence know. I stop and smile as I kiss her neck then her soft, sweet breasts. My lips then move to her stomach where I tease her navel with my tongue as I chuckle lightly. I look up to see how she enjoys such tease.
Back to top Go down
Jane Bassett
Duchess of Lancaster
Jane Bassett

PostSubject: Re: Tree in the garden.   Tree in the garden. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 5:25 pm

I breath in deeply and look intently at you 'I only regret not knowing you before' I say in a hushed gaspy whisper and i roll us over so i am ontop 'Stop teasing me' i say and i kiss you deeply sliding my tongue into your mouth and exploring it, i pull away and grind against you 'I only regret not knowing you before, because you possess me in many ways to thinking that i wish i was your wife' I whisper and i slide you inside of me and still a moment letting you sit inside of me and i kiss you gently.
Back to top Go down
James Stuart of Scotland
King of Scotland
James Stuart of Scotland

PostSubject: Re: Tree in the garden.   Tree in the garden. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 5:31 pm

I close my eyes and groan as she lowers herself on my manhood, letting me inside her warm sex. I look at her and grasp her waist as she kisses me. I desire this woman like no other, even my wife, whom I love dearly, I want this woman at my side as well. I whisper to her.

My darling....Come to Scotland, I shall give you a title ....and we can still be together.

[iI moan a little as she starts moving, my hardness fiiling her.[/i]
Back to top Go down
Jane Bassett
Duchess of Lancaster
Jane Bassett

PostSubject: Re: Tree in the garden.   Tree in the garden. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 5:33 pm

I tilt my head back and start moving him in and out of me and i shake my head 'Your wife, she will become jealous, will she not?' she asked in a whisper and she quickened the pace whilst pushing down harder on him.
Back to top Go down
James Stuart of Scotland
King of Scotland
James Stuart of Scotland

PostSubject: Re: Tree in the garden.   Tree in the garden. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 5:42 pm

Moaning as she pushes down harder, I frown as she mentions my wife.

My wife will not know nor will she go againt my wishes. I am King. We shall be discreet.

I sit myself, holding her from the waist as I slide in deeper, loving her moans. I kiss her hard and rempve her fro my lap as I then lay her on her side and position myself behind her end enter her deeply, groaning as I do so, holding her close to me.

How...would you...like to be...a Duchess or a countess, my sweet Jane?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tree in the garden.   Tree in the garden. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tree in the garden.
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next