The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Tree in the garden.

Go down 
+6
Anne Brett
William Stuart
Thomas Seymour
Elizabeth Seymour
James Stuart of Scotland
Jane Bassett
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
James Stuart of Scotland
King of Scotland
James Stuart of Scotland

Tree in the garden. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tree in the garden.   Tree in the garden. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 8:08 pm

I grin at her as I watch her leave and then make my way to her bedchambers.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Seymour
Countess of Luga
Elizabeth Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Tree in the garden.   Tree in the garden. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 1:28 am

I walked in the garden and hundreds of colorful flowers and trees filled every corner.I had never seen some of the kinds of flowers that were growing here.The sweet fragrances and colorful blooms filled my senses with delight.Then I went and sat under a tree with my book, which I brought with me and began to read.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Seymour
1st Baron Seymour of Sudeley
Thomas Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Tree in the garden.   Tree in the garden. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 2:01 am

I went walking through the games garden to clear my head, when I saw my sister Elizabeth, sitting under a tree reading. I walked up to her..."I heard it was going to rain today, I sure hope you brought an umbrella." I said in a cooky voice as I stood before her.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Seymour
Countess of Luga
Elizabeth Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Tree in the garden.   Tree in the garden. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 2:59 pm

I was so lost in my book that when I heard Thomas voice I jumped a little. Then I looked up at him and started to laugh softly.

''Oh Thomas,you scared me!And no I didn't brought an umbrella with me''

I shook my head,laughing still.

''Come sit next to me''

I said and closed my book.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Seymour
Thomas Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Tree in the garden.   Tree in the garden. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 12:26 am

I smiled and sat next to her, "Ahh...Well then I suppose we'll get wet" I said with a laugh. "How have you been Lizzie? I haven't seen you much." I asked as I leaned up against the tree.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Seymour
Countess of Luga
Elizabeth Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Tree in the garden.   Tree in the garden. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 12:48 am

I laugh softly,looking at him.

''I suppose we will...Of course if it rains at all''

I played with a book in my hands,smiling sadly.

''I am fine...I often spend time in my room....But tell me how are you? I am sure you have something interesting to tell me''

I asked happily
Back to top Go down
Thomas Seymour
Thomas Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Tree in the garden.   Tree in the garden. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 12:58 am

I sensed sadness in her voice, I tilted my head to the left and looked at her. "what is it Lizzie? you know you can tell me." I said as I gave her a assuring smile.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Seymour
Countess of Luga
Elizabeth Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Tree in the garden.   Tree in the garden. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 1:08 am

I smiled at him softly.

''I know...I just feel lonely sometimes and If I stay in my room than it is safer for not getting hurt again''

I shook my head slowly.

''It is fine don't worry... I am fine''
Back to top Go down
Thomas Seymour
Thomas Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Tree in the garden.   Tree in the garden. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 1:42 am

I looked at her and knew of the loneliness she spoke of."My dear sister, don't fret that special person is out there somewhere for you. You just have to be patient." I said a put my arm around her giving her a caring hug.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Seymour
Countess of Luga
Elizabeth Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Tree in the garden.   Tree in the garden. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 2:21 am

I hugged him back,nodding softly.

''You are right I just need to be patient...Now enough about me and my love problems.Tell me what is new with you?''

I said trying to change a topic.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Seymour
Thomas Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Tree in the garden.   Tree in the garden. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 1:20 am

I only wanted my sister to be happy although I didn't want her to settle for just any man.
I gave her a faint smile and shrugged my shoulders, " Well not much has been going on in my either. I try to live day by day hoping the good lord will bring good fortune to us; the Seymour's." I said as I gazed out into the horizon watching the sun set on another day.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Seymour
Countess of Luga
Elizabeth Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Tree in the garden.   Tree in the garden. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 1:51 pm

I sighed deeply and leaned back against the tree.

''I wonder when our family will have opportunity to shine,like others...I do miss our home sometimes.Do you miss home?''

I asked softly,looking at my hands.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Seymour
Thomas Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Tree in the garden.   Tree in the garden. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 3:15 pm

"Oh Lizzie I often wonder the same thing." I said trying to smile "I do miss home, it's where we grew up and all our memories are." I said and then I had a thought. "How about we travel home just for a few days, to escape from this stress?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Seymour
Countess of Luga
Elizabeth Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Tree in the garden.   Tree in the garden. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 4:11 pm

I smiled sadly,looking around.

''I often miss that time when we were children....We were then much more happy''

Then I looked at him,nodding happily.

''Oh that is wonderful idea...I would really like that''
Back to top Go down
Thomas Seymour
Thomas Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Tree in the garden.   Tree in the garden. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 5:07 am

I smiled back at her, "Do you think her majesty can let you have a few days free? I think it would be good...for the both of us to go to the Manor and spend some much needed time together." I said as I thought of the happier days we had as children.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Seymour
Countess of Luga
Elizabeth Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Tree in the garden.   Tree in the garden. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 5:19 pm

I nodded softly.

''I do not see why she would not let me,she is very kind women....Yes I think as well that it would be good for us to spend some time at home...Maybe we will feel better ''

I said,looking at him.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Seymour
Thomas Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Tree in the garden.   Tree in the garden. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 4:53 am

"Well then it's set. We shall leave to Wolf hall as soon as possible." I said excited to spend a few days with Lizzie and my childhood home.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Seymour
Countess of Luga
Elizabeth Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Tree in the garden.   Tree in the garden. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 3:03 pm

I smiled happily to him.

''I can not wait to go home...I wonder is everything looks the same''

I said excited.
Back to top Go down
William Stuart
Prince of Scotland
William Stuart

PostSubject: Re: Tree in the garden.   Tree in the garden. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 8:07 pm

Upon returning from Scotland, I was confused as to where James and his wife had gone. I decided to take a walk in the gardens to get so kind of solace. My family was family falling apart and I didn't know what to do.
Back to top Go down
Anne Brett
Queen of Milan
Anne Brett

PostSubject: Re: Tree in the garden.   Tree in the garden. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 8:11 pm

Anne was walking around the gardens her long hair flowing down her back, she smiled at the weather even though it wasn't like Rome she liked it..Upon her walking her bumped into a young man and she stumbled a little and looked at the man "Your Grace..I am sorry..I was not watching were i was going" she said with a soft smile and she gave a light curtsy.
Back to top Go down
William Stuart
Prince of Scotland
William Stuart

PostSubject: Re: Tree in the garden.   Tree in the garden. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 8:27 pm

My thoughts faded when a beautiful woman approached me. I smiled, "It's quite alright my lady" I said as a looked at her clothing. I knew she must be from court, although her accent was different. "Are you new to court? your accent seems quite different." I said and smiled at her again.
Back to top Go down
Anne Brett
Queen of Milan
Anne Brett

PostSubject: Re: Tree in the garden.   Tree in the garden. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 8:29 pm

Anne smiled and she nodded gently "Indeed, My Lord...I am from Italy..and also Duchess of Squillace" she said with a small smile "My name is Anne Brett, may i know yours?"
Back to top Go down
William Stuart
Prince of Scotland
William Stuart

PostSubject: Re: Tree in the garden.   Tree in the garden. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 10:15 pm

She was very beautiful. Italian woman always suit my forte. "My name is William Stuart, Prince of Scotland." I said as I brought her hand to my lips and kissed it,
Back to top Go down
Anne Brett
Queen of Milan
Anne Brett

PostSubject: Re: Tree in the garden.   Tree in the garden. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 10:20 pm

Anne smiled and blushed a little "My Lord" she said with a low curtsy and she smiled up at him.
Back to top Go down
William Stuart
Prince of Scotland
William Stuart

PostSubject: Re: Tree in the garden.   Tree in the garden. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 10:33 pm

I laughed a little "My lady, please rise. My title is nothing more than a name given to me at birth. I don't expect much praise." I said and took her hands. My anguished thoughts seemed to have vanished upon meeting this beautiful lady. I wanted to know more.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tree in the garden.   Tree in the garden. - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tree in the garden.
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next