The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Tree in the garden.

Go down 
+6
Anne Brett
William Stuart
Thomas Seymour
Elizabeth Seymour
James Stuart of Scotland
Jane Bassett
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Anne Brett
Queen of Milan
Anne Brett

Tree in the garden. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tree in the garden.   Tree in the garden. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 6:43 pm

Anne smiled at him and she rose up to stand and looked at him "You are unlike most Royals i have met, most Royals seem to love the attention and how much praise they get" she said with a small smile.
Back to top Go down
William Stuart
Prince of Scotland
William Stuart

PostSubject: Re: Tree in the garden.   Tree in the garden. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 8:20 pm

I was pleased by her response. "Well my lady, my brother James is the one who desires the attention. I simply stand back and make sure he does not make a fool of himself." I laughed.
Back to top Go down
Anne Brett
Queen of Milan
Anne Brett

PostSubject: Re: Tree in the garden.   Tree in the garden. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 8:27 pm

Anne laughed and as soon as her laughter died down she looked at the man "I think that is what makes a man, as for me..I do not like being in full attention or anything of the sort, i like having a quiet life" she said with another smile.
Back to top Go down
William Stuart
Prince of Scotland
William Stuart

PostSubject: Re: Tree in the garden.   Tree in the garden. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 8:35 pm

Her laugh was very cute. "I too enjoy the quite simple life. However, that kind of life seems to not exist with me. Perhaps for an hour or so but then it's back to everyone knowing what my next move." I said and shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Anne Brett
Queen of Milan
Anne Brett

PostSubject: Re: Tree in the garden.   Tree in the garden. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 8:40 pm

Anne smiled and nodded "Yes..it seems that you must be very..watched..i mean..You are the future of the crown, you are to be married and your marriage should be acceptable" she said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
William Stuart
Prince of Scotland
William Stuart

PostSubject: Re: Tree in the garden.   Tree in the garden. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 4:04 pm

I shrugged and sighed. "Yes, most of the time I am guarded and watched. However, most worry about James more than me. As for marriage...I am yet to find wife." I said as I continued to walk along the path of garden. "So you know about me, although I have yet to learn about you."
Back to top Go down
Anne Brett
Queen of Milan
Anne Brett

PostSubject: Re: Tree in the garden.   Tree in the garden. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 4:49 pm

Anne looked at the man and she nodded with a smile "What do you wish to know, My Lord?" she asked with a small smile.
Back to top Go down
William Stuart
Prince of Scotland
William Stuart

PostSubject: Re: Tree in the garden.   Tree in the garden. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 4:23 pm

I stood closer to her and took her hand. "What brings you to court?" I asked wondering why I was so drawn to her.
Back to top Go down
Anne Brett
Queen of Milan
Anne Brett

PostSubject: Re: Tree in the garden.   Tree in the garden. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 5:34 pm

Anne smiled gently and she looked at the hand he took and played with his fingers gently "Well..I am a traveler...And i traveled here and...I was just enchanted by the English court.." she said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
William Stuart
Prince of Scotland
William Stuart

PostSubject: Re: Tree in the garden.   Tree in the garden. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 5:57 pm

Her hands were petite and very soft. I very much liked the feel of them entwined with mine. "Well the English court is the place to be if your looking for intrigue and adventure. I myself have only been her twice, however I have met many different and interesting people here.'
Back to top Go down
Anne Brett
Queen of Milan
Anne Brett

PostSubject: Re: Tree in the garden.   Tree in the garden. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 5:59 pm

Anne smiled and looked at him before looking infront of her again "I have met a few people here, i have met the wife of Sir Thomas More..I have also seen a woman called Anne Boleyn wear the color purple..Which seems to be a crime" she said and she let another soft smile come onto her face "Though, none of that mattered..I like adventure, i like....amusement" she said.
Back to top Go down
William Stuart
Prince of Scotland
William Stuart

PostSubject: Re: Tree in the garden.   Tree in the garden. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 6:07 pm

I smiled and looked down, "Well the one they call Anne Boleyn, is not to messed with. She has an allegiance that grows power each day. His Majesty is seems to be more than besotted with her. I give you advice...befriend her!" I said trying to keep safe and out of harm.
Back to top Go down
Anne Brett
Queen of Milan
Anne Brett

PostSubject: Re: Tree in the garden.   Tree in the garden. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 6:13 pm

Anne looked at William and raised an eyebrow with a soft smile "I can...look after myself, i have done all this time and i have turned out..quite well..If you ask me...i might not be staying at the English court for much longer though" she said with a grin.
Back to top Go down
William Stuart
Prince of Scotland
William Stuart

PostSubject: Re: Tree in the garden.   Tree in the garden. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 7:29 pm

"Forgive me my lady, I didn't mean to offend you I just wanted to merely give you advice." I said and gave her a smile. "Where would your next journey be, if your don't mind me asking?" I ask looking at her kindly.
Back to top Go down
Anne Brett
Queen of Milan
Anne Brett

PostSubject: Re: Tree in the garden.   Tree in the garden. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 7:31 pm

Anne thought for a moment and she looked at him "I liked Scotland..so i might travel there" she said.
Back to top Go down
William Stuart
Prince of Scotland
William Stuart

PostSubject: Re: Tree in the garden.   Tree in the garden. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 7:51 pm

My eyes widened, "Oh Scotland is a wonderful place. You will like it there, much quieter than it is here. I prefer to be there than any other place in the world." I said with a smile
Back to top Go down
Anne Brett
Queen of Milan
Anne Brett

PostSubject: Re: Tree in the garden.   Tree in the garden. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 7:54 pm

Anne smiled and she nodded "I do like to go through the open scottish fields" she said and she looked at him "I think i shall stay in Scotland for a while"
Back to top Go down
William Stuart
Prince of Scotland
William Stuart

PostSubject: Re: Tree in the garden.   Tree in the garden. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 12:09 am

I smiled widely "Well perhaps I can accompany you? I will show you everything Scotland has to offer." I said pleased that I met such a woman.
Back to top Go down
Anne Brett
Queen of Milan
Anne Brett

PostSubject: Re: Tree in the garden.   Tree in the garden. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 12:11 am

Anne turned to study him a smile creeping upon her lips "And what does Scotland have to offer?".
Back to top Go down
William Stuart
Prince of Scotland
William Stuart

PostSubject: Re: Tree in the garden.   Tree in the garden. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 12:19 am

I linked my hands behind my back and continued walking, "My lady, Scotland has so much to offer; especially to a traveling woman like yourself." I said vaguely.
Back to top Go down
Anne Brett
Queen of Milan
Anne Brett

PostSubject: Re: Tree in the garden.   Tree in the garden. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 12:21 am

Anne smiled and and then she frowned missing the contact she had with his hand so she gently unlinked his hands and took his hand in hers and looked at him "Sorry...But i like your hands" she said a light blush creeping up on her cheeks.
Back to top Go down
William Stuart
Prince of Scotland
William Stuart

PostSubject: Re: Tree in the garden.   Tree in the garden. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 12:44 am

I was impressed by her bold move. "No need to apologize." I said as I entwined my hand with hers. "I enjoy being here with you" I then gave her a warm smile.
Back to top Go down
Anne Brett
Queen of Milan
Anne Brett

PostSubject: Re: Tree in the garden.   Tree in the garden. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 12:46 am

Anne smiled and she played with his fingers rather fascinated and she looked up at him "May i kiss you, on the cheek?" she asked another blush creeping onto her cheeks again.

Last edited by Anne Brett on Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
William Stuart
Prince of Scotland
William Stuart

PostSubject: Re: Tree in the garden.   Tree in the garden. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 12:57 am

Her hand was soft and fit almost perfectly in mine. "Lady Anne that's one thing that does not need asking" I said and leaned in close to her.
Back to top Go down
Anne Brett
Queen of Milan
Anne Brett

PostSubject: Re: Tree in the garden.   Tree in the garden. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 12:58 am

Anne smiled and she leaned forward and kissed the corner of his mouth gently with her eyes closed and she pulled back and opened her eyes and smiled at him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tree in the garden.   Tree in the garden. - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tree in the garden.
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next