The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Secluded lake

Go down 
+19
William Stafford
Anna Stafford
Thomas Seymour
Catherine Earnshaw
Benjamin Baines
Sienna Rousseau
Royce Westmoreland
Mionetta Rizzo
Angelique LaMarnier
Mary Boleyn
Mary Tudor
George Boleyn
Ursula Misseldon
Margaret Wyatt
Cesare Garcia
Noelle Hoffman
Stephen Gardiner
Anne Clifford
James Stuart of Scotland
23 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
James Stuart of Scotland
King of Scotland
James Stuart of Scotland

Secluded lake Empty
PostSubject: Secluded lake   Secluded lake I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 4:11 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
James Stuart of Scotland
King of Scotland
James Stuart of Scotland

Secluded lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secluded lake   Secluded lake I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 4:18 am

It was a warm night and I decide to take my wife to a secluded lake for a moonlight stroll. I grin at her as i take her hand and lead her out . With my arm around her waist, we walk and we talk. I listen to my wife talk , watch her sensuous lips move as my desire for her becomes aroused again.

Back to top Go down
Anne Clifford
Duchess of Lancashire
Anne Clifford

Secluded lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secluded lake   Secluded lake I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 4:23 am

James decides that we take a moonlight stroll by this lake that is secluded , as it is a beautiful night, the stars are bright, a cool crisp breeze..as we walk, and he lets me talk ..his hand is around my waist holding me snug, as we stop when we get to the lake. I ask "How did you find this beautiful place, "..as I gaze into his eyes, wanting him....
Back to top Go down
James Stuart of Scotland
King of Scotland
James Stuart of Scotland

Secluded lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secluded lake   Secluded lake I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 4:30 am

I smile and wink at her as I pull her close, with the moon's reflection bouncing off the calm waters. I softly nuzzle her neck then kiss her.

I was told of this beautiful place, my love. What do you think?
Back to top Go down
Anne Clifford
Duchess of Lancashire
Anne Clifford

Secluded lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secluded lake   Secluded lake I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 4:38 am

He smiles and winks at me as he pulls me in close, the moon' reflection is bouncing off the calm water, as he starts kissing my neck softly, and whispers in my ear...

I was told of this place, he asks what I think "it is very beautiful and very secluded, my love, as I give a playful wink, what are you thinking of my love" as I give him a wicked smile...
Back to top Go down
James Stuart of Scotland
King of Scotland
James Stuart of Scotland

Secluded lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secluded lake   Secluded lake I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 4:42 am

I grin wickedly as I lay her down on the grass, kissing her more. Without a notice, I position myself at her feet, lifting her dress as I begin to kiss her leg, moving up her thigh. Buried under her gown, I caress her other leg with my free hand.

You are so soft, my love.....I love you .....
Back to top Go down
Anne Clifford
Duchess of Lancashire
Anne Clifford

Secluded lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secluded lake   Secluded lake I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 4:50 am

He grins at me wickedly and lays me down on the grass, as he kiss me more, then I feel him at my feet lifting my dress, as he begins to kiss my leg softly with his lips, moving up thigh, as his other hand is caressing my other leg, as his kisses stir sensations through out my body, making my very core want him..as I rest my hand on his head as my fingers intertwine with his hair....

Back to top Go down
James Stuart of Scotland
King of Scotland
James Stuart of Scotland

Secluded lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secluded lake   Secluded lake I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 4:58 am

My lips trail up her leg then her soft , creamy thighs. Hearing her moan already I smile widely, . I whisper to her, as her hand runs through my hair.

O my wife....You excite me....
Back to top Go down
Anne Clifford
Duchess of Lancashire
Anne Clifford

Secluded lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secluded lake   Secluded lake I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 5:04 am

As from his touches and his kisses I start to moan, as he ignites my desire for him...

He says" O my wife how you excite me," and my love "you know how to please me, and you know what I like, take me, I am yours, however you want me" as I moan aloud...
Back to top Go down
James Stuart of Scotland
King of Scotland
James Stuart of Scotland

Secluded lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secluded lake   Secluded lake I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 5:07 am

My lips move up her thigh and reach her sex. I moan softly as her scent excites me, makes me harder. I tease her sex with my mouth, my tongue as I bury it deep inside, tasting her sweet womanly nectar. I hear her moan loudly , wanting me to take her but i am yet done to tease her.

Lilianna, my sweet wife.....I shall take you....after I am done tasting you, m y beautiful Queen....
Back to top Go down
Anne Clifford
Duchess of Lancashire
Anne Clifford

Secluded lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secluded lake   Secluded lake I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 5:16 am

His lips move slowly up my leg teasing me, as his tongue reaches my sex, his tongue then teases me, as it goes deep inside, as I moan out loud as my hands try to find something to grab onto...my back starts to arch as his tongue is making me go crazy...

Lilianna, my sweet wife.....I shall take you....after I am done tasting you, my beautiful Queen....I hear him...

as my body is shaking and quivering from all of this, his teasing is exciting me, beyond no end, as my moans get louder....
Back to top Go down
James Stuart of Scotland
King of Scotland
James Stuart of Scotland

Secluded lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secluded lake   Secluded lake I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 5:20 am

I smile at her loud moans. I feel her tightning and quivering, feeling pleasure. I then come out from under her dress and undo my breeches quickly as I lean on top of her and enter her gently , letting out a loud moan as I do so. I push my hardness inside her, loving that I bring her pleasure.

Back to top Go down
Anne Clifford
Duchess of Lancashire
Anne Clifford

Secluded lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secluded lake   Secluded lake I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 5:27 am

He comes out from under my dress as my body is trembling, he unlaces his breeches quickly as he leans on top of me and enters me gently, as I am letting out a loud moan as he does...he pushes his hardness inside me deep, as my back arches...from the passion , I start to unlace his shirt, but then I just rip it off and slide it off his body...as my hands trace down his back scratching lightly,.....
Back to top Go down
James Stuart of Scotland
King of Scotland
James Stuart of Scotland

Secluded lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secluded lake   Secluded lake I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 5:36 am

I chuckle as she tears my shirt. She arches her back as I keep moving in sync with her sensuous body. We both moan loudly as I feel my climax near. I try to hold off until she nears her climax too .I lean down and kiss her hard on the mouth then moving down to her breasts, kissing them over her dress. I then look up at her and see the pleasure in her face, making me smile.
Back to top Go down
Anne Clifford
Duchess of Lancashire
Anne Clifford

Secluded lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secluded lake   Secluded lake I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 5:45 am

He smirks when I tear his shirt off, my body is quivering, trembling, we move in sync as I feel my climax near, I feel my core tightens around his manhood, as my back arches, I scream out his name and moan aloud as does he, we climax as one, as we both gaze into each others eyes, then he leans down and kisses me hard, as our lips part and I have this smile on my face, that wont go away...

My love, you do know me well and what pleases me....I whisper..as I breathe heavy..and my heart beats fast...he slides of of me to the side of me..when i roll to my side and rest my head on his chest...
Back to top Go down
James Stuart of Scotland
King of Scotland
James Stuart of Scotland

Secluded lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secluded lake   Secluded lake I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 5:49 am

Breathing fast, I look at her and grin widely. I caress her hair gently as I look at the stars.

I love you, my sweet Lilianna!
Back to top Go down
Anne Clifford
Duchess of Lancashire
Anne Clifford

Secluded lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secluded lake   Secluded lake I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 5:52 am

As we both look up at the stars, all of a sudden, a shooting star, my love make a wish but do not tell me, as I will make as well...as i smile at him...

I love you, my sweet Lilianna! he says , I whisper back," I love you, James, with all my heart.." as I continue resting my head on his chest...
Back to top Go down
Anne Clifford
Duchess of Lancashire
Anne Clifford

Secluded lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secluded lake   Secluded lake I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 11:23 pm

I wake up to feeling rain droplets hitting my body softly, laying next to him, as I tilt my head to look if he is awake, but I don't wait.....as the rain starts coming down a little quicker, I lean into and start kissing his chest softly, my tongue circling around his nipples, as I softly nibble his skin....working my way slowly.....then I hear him moan....
Back to top Go down
James Stuart of Scotland
King of Scotland
James Stuart of Scotland

Secluded lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secluded lake   Secluded lake I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 11:27 pm

Moaning as I wake up to find my wife, teasing me with her tongue, I smile at her, caressing her hair. I feel rain beginning to fall and enjoy being with her by the lake.

Darling......what have you got in mind, hmm?
Back to top Go down
Anne Clifford
Duchess of Lancashire
Anne Clifford

Secluded lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secluded lake   Secluded lake I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 11:41 pm

I feel his hands caressing my hair, the rain beating our bodies softly,as we see a glimpse of the moon through the clouds, as I continue to tease with my tongue down his stomach, I make my way to one side, and run my tongue softly and teasingly along his hip bone, kissing tenderly once in awhile, I make my way to his inner thigh as I gently bite him, in the corner of my eye I his his hardened manhood...as I move across, and tease his manhood with my tongue, circling the tip very gently....

Back to top Go down
James Stuart of Scotland
King of Scotland
James Stuart of Scotland

Secluded lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secluded lake   Secluded lake I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 11:48 pm

I groan softly, eyes closed as she teases me, making me hard again. My hand gently grasps a handful of hair . I begin to breathe faster and my heart is now racing. She knows how to please me. I gently move my hips as her tongues continues to tease me.

Oh Lilianna....you please me so much. Hmmmm!
Back to top Go down
Anne Clifford
Duchess of Lancashire
Anne Clifford

Secluded lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secluded lake   Secluded lake I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 11:56 pm

as I keep teasing with my tongue, then I take his manhood in my mouth slowly as I move up and down slowly, taking him all in, my hands rest on his inner thighs as they tickle his skin...I feel the rain come down faster on my back..as lighting is starting to light up the sky, where I can see a smile on James face...I move faster up and down, changing my rhythm on him, to keep him excited.....I
Back to top Go down
James Stuart of Scotland
King of Scotland
James Stuart of Scotland

Secluded lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secluded lake   Secluded lake I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 12:03 am

I moan louder as i feel her luscious lips on my manhood. I caress her hair and feel myself swell inside her mouth. I hear her moan softly too. I move my hips faster as she increases the rhythm . I feel climax is nearing . I let out a loud moan as I explode inside her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Anne Clifford
Duchess of Lancashire
Anne Clifford

Secluded lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secluded lake   Secluded lake I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 12:13 am

His moans get louder as I feel him swell within me, I softly moan, as he moves his hips when I increase my rhythm, he grabs onto my hair, as he shoots his warmth in my mouth, taking it all in, crackling from the lighting feels the air....my lips part as I tilt my head , with my hair clinging to my head from the rain..

My love, did that please you as I smile.....a big bang shook the dark evening sky ...as we gaze into each other eyes......

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
James Stuart of Scotland
King of Scotland
James Stuart of Scotland

Secluded lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secluded lake   Secluded lake I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 12:18 am

Grinning at her, I nod my head as I stare at her beautiful face.

My wife, you please me more than you will know. Now....shall I pl;easure you? or shall we return to the palace.

The rain now falling hard on our bodies, with the moonlight reflecting off the water.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Secluded lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secluded lake   Secluded lake I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Secluded lake
Page 1 of 11Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next