The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Secluded lake

Go down 
+19
William Stafford
Anna Stafford
Thomas Seymour
Catherine Earnshaw
Benjamin Baines
Sienna Rousseau
Royce Westmoreland
Mionetta Rizzo
Angelique LaMarnier
Mary Boleyn
Mary Tudor
George Boleyn
Ursula Misseldon
Margaret Wyatt
Cesare Garcia
Noelle Hoffman
Stephen Gardiner
Anne Clifford
James Stuart of Scotland
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Thomas Seymour
1st Baron Seymour of Sudeley
Thomas Seymour

Secluded lake - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secluded lake   Secluded lake - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2014 5:33 am

Thomas smiled at her words and saw her cheeks turn scarlet "Are you certain? I don't want to make you do something your not ready for." He proclaimed as he held her and brushed his hand along side her flushed cheek.
Back to top Go down
Catherine Earnshaw
Lady-in-waiting
Catherine Earnshaw

PostSubject: Re: Secluded lake   Secluded lake - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2014 10:39 pm

She closed her eyes and turned her cheek instinctively into his touch. It was bittersweet and wonderful, the warmth of his fingers against her face.

Absolutely certain... I love you and I want to be yours completely.

Catherine said, looking right into his eyes, her heart pounded so fiercely she could hear it's drumbeat in her ears. She was nervous, yes, but she trusted him, she loved him, and she wanted him.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Seymour
1st Baron Seymour of Sudeley
Thomas Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Secluded lake   Secluded lake - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 6:25 pm

Thomas smiled happily as he heard her words of consent. "And I love you. Come with me to my chambers" He took her hand and led her to his chambers.
Back to top Go down
William Stafford
Soldier
William Stafford

PostSubject: Re: Secluded lake   Secluded lake - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2016 8:57 pm

William had gone back to his lands for a couple of months and was starting to restore his family home. So that he would have something stable to offer his sweetheart Mary. Before they would marry, he had planned to take her there to show her around and get to know some of the land tenants who worked for him. Before the palace awoke William slipped a note under Mary's door asking her to meet him.
Back to top Go down
Mary Boleyn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Secluded lake   Secluded lake - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2016 11:21 pm

Mary arrived just in time when she read William's letter "You wanted to see me, William?" She says hoping everything is alright.
Back to top Go down
Anna Stafford
Duchess of Buckingham
Anna Stafford

PostSubject: Re: Secluded lake   Secluded lake - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2016 9:39 pm

*I thought to myself is this not a beautiful place. A place to feel calm, warm. I wanted to come here to get away from everything that I was feeling. All of the pain that I felt. To think about what to do next with my life. Maybe I will enjoy what I have and not worry about everything else. The rest will take care of itself.*
Back to top Go down
William Stafford
Soldier
William Stafford

PostSubject: Re: Secluded lake   Secluded lake - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2016 1:53 am

Mary Boleyn wrote:
Mary arrived just in time when she read William's letter "You wanted to see me, William?" She says hoping everything is alright.

William smiled as he noticed Mary approaching. Clearing his throat and smoothing back his hair he began to talk. "Mary as you know we have both grown rather fond of each other. Despite the fact that your family would never allow us to be together. I have been back to my lands tending to things I would like you to come back with me.To see exactly what you would be marrying into should we ever choose to." William smiled, eager to await her response to his suggestion and if she would accept it.
Back to top Go down
Mary Boleyn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Secluded lake   Secluded lake - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2016 2:28 pm

"I would love to." Knowing that that she had a plan or two to do, it wouldn't hurt for her to put them aside for William.
Back to top Go down
William Stafford
Soldier
William Stafford

PostSubject: Re: Secluded lake   Secluded lake - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2016 2:25 am

Excited by her choice William scooped Mary up into his arms, twirling her around in their little bubble of happiness.
Back to top Go down
Mary Boleyn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Secluded lake   Secluded lake - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2016 2:22 am

Mary smiles and giggles as she is spun around. She could hardly wait to start a life with William, just like Mary wanted.
Back to top Go down
William Stafford
Soldier
William Stafford

PostSubject: Re: Secluded lake   Secluded lake - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2017 9:20 pm

After a few seconds of spinning his beloved Mary around the stars looked like they were exploding in the sky. A sign of approval that they were finally to be man and wife all this time had finally led to this. Tonight we shall travel to my modest country home and marry, I shall promise to love you always Mary. I appreciate what you will give up to marry a commoner as I.
Back to top Go down
Mary Boleyn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Secluded lake   Secluded lake - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2017 8:00 pm

Mary didn't care whether he was wealthy or poor. The only thing that she cares about is that she loves him more than he loves her.
Back to top Go down
William Stafford
Soldier
William Stafford

PostSubject: Re: Secluded lake   Secluded lake - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2017 4:31 am

Unless of course you want to wait and court a little longer. No matter what Marys' answer was I loved her ever since I first saw her all those years ago back in Calais.
Back to top Go down
Mary Boleyn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Secluded lake   Secluded lake - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2017 5:32 pm

"It seems a bit soon for marriage. I hope you don't mind waiting a bit longer." Mary says
Back to top Go down
William Stafford
Soldier
William Stafford

PostSubject: Re: Secluded lake   Secluded lake - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 08, 2017 12:32 am

For William had always loved Mary ever since he laid eye's on her all those years ago back in France. When he was fighting the Calais campaign and Mary is a lady in waiting for a more modest family back in the day. It feels as though I have loved you a lifetime sweetheart. Neither of them were fools so he reasoned there was no reason to rush what was between them. Deep down William knew that no other apart from his sweet Mary would satisfy him.
Back to top Go down
Mary Boleyn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Secluded lake   Secluded lake - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 09, 2017 1:43 am

Mary smiled as she wrapped her arms around his neck "Indeed you have." She thought her heart could never love again after the loss of her husband. The day that she fell in love with William was the best. "Not day goes by when I'm with you."
Back to top Go down
William Stafford
Soldier
William Stafford

PostSubject: Re: Secluded lake   Secluded lake - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 30, 2017 10:31 pm

You are very precious to me Mary. William took her delicate hand which fitted so perfectly inside of his and started guiding Mary back inside. I hope with all celebrations going on you can sneak away.
Back to top Go down
Mary Boleyn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Secluded lake   Secluded lake - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 19, 2017 7:05 pm

Mary smiles as she looks at him "I never thought about it, but I will find a way."
Back to top Go down
William Stafford
Soldier
William Stafford

PostSubject: Re: Secluded lake   Secluded lake - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 26, 2017 6:21 pm

It felt all bittersweet to William when Anne was Queen the Boleyn family would try and find a suitor for Mary. As the future queens sister marriages would come about for all the family. If you cannot slip away, I shall understand these are big times for your family. All eye's shall be cast upon you all.
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

PostSubject: Re: Secluded lake   Secluded lake - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2018 2:58 pm

Richard was walking along garden alone, glancing around. He took a deep breath and enjoyed fresh air while stopping next a tall tree
Back to top Go down
Anne of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Anne of Cleves

PostSubject: Re: Secluded lake   Secluded lake - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2018 6:57 am

I decided to go for a walk by the lake in the garden and get some fresh air when i am passing by a tree i see a young man glance towards me as i pass.
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

PostSubject: Re: Secluded lake   Secluded lake - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2018 2:00 pm

Richard recognized Anne of Cleves and smiled warmly at her

Lady Anne! I wasn't aware you were in England. I'm very glad to see you. How are you and your sisters?

He asked kindly while smiling
Back to top Go down
Anne of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Anne of Cleves

PostSubject: Re: Secluded lake   Secluded lake - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2018 1:38 pm

"My lord Richard it is good to see you again i do hope you are well.

I my lord attended the coronation feast of the new queen invited by lord Brandon.

My sisters are well thank you we are contemplating marriages we will get
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

PostSubject: Re: Secluded lake   Secluded lake - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2018 11:19 am

Richard nodded at her words

Lord Brandon...King's best friend, isn't he? I'm glad you're here, Lady Anne. Your sisters are busy in Bavaria, I suppose..

He replied
Back to top Go down
Anne of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Anne of Cleves

PostSubject: Re: Secluded lake   Secluded lake - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2018 1:10 pm

"Yes Lord Brandon is the kings friend and they are very close.

You are indeed correct my lord my sister are indeed busy with things in Bavaria with Amelia reading lots of new books.
I have come here and i am glad to be here too
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Secluded lake   Secluded lake - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Secluded lake
Page 9 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next