The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Secluded lake

Go down 
+19
William Stafford
Anna Stafford
Thomas Seymour
Catherine Earnshaw
Benjamin Baines
Sienna Rousseau
Royce Westmoreland
Mionetta Rizzo
Angelique LaMarnier
Mary Boleyn
Mary Tudor
George Boleyn
Ursula Misseldon
Margaret Wyatt
Cesare Garcia
Noelle Hoffman
Stephen Gardiner
Anne Clifford
James Stuart of Scotland
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

Secluded lake - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secluded lake   Secluded lake - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 12:04 am

Margaret laughed after him "Do you think I want to marry you? Do you think..." She came closer "Do you think...I want to be taken by you, Your Grace?" She asked whispering, staring at him
Back to top Go down
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Secluded lake   Secluded lake - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 12:10 am

Cesare nodded with a smile at her "Of course you do." he said "Who wouldn't?"
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: Secluded lake   Secluded lake - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 12:16 am

Margaret giggled "You are very sure of yourself, my lord. Too much sure, I think..." She stared at his lips
Back to top Go down
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Secluded lake   Secluded lake - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 8:32 pm

Cesare grinned at her "Why do your stare at my lips?" he called as he lay back down in the spot she had found him at.
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: Secluded lake   Secluded lake - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 9:07 pm

Margaret watched him laying down again. She opened her mouth to say something but she didn't. She just smiled "I just find them attractive, Your Grace.." She sighed and sat next to him on the grass. She kept on looking at landscape around them "I met George Boleyn. He...he asked me a lot of questions about you.." She finally said, glancing secretely at him
Back to top Go down
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Secluded lake   Secluded lake - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 9:14 pm

Cesare's heart pounded but he kept his face a calm facade "What did he ask?" he asked "I don't know why he would ask you of all people, questions about me."
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: Secluded lake   Secluded lake - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 9:19 pm

Margaret shugged a bit and started playing with herbs in her hands "Oh...I always found him a weird person, I don't know why. But I never met him personally, before. He even asked me...if I am your mistress, Your Grace.." She answered, turning her face to him. She waited for his reaction
Back to top Go down
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Secluded lake   Secluded lake - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 9:20 pm

Cesare laughed the outside was cool thought his insides were reeling with nerves "Why should he ask such questions? What has it to do with George Boleyn of all people if you are my mistress."
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: Secluded lake   Secluded lake - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 9:26 pm

Margaret shook slowly her head without removing her eyes from him "I have no idea, my lord. That's why I found his behavior so...weird. Is he your friend?" She asked with curious, soft voice
Back to top Go down
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Secluded lake   Secluded lake - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 9:27 pm

Cesare laughed and shook his head "My friend?" he asked "No." he simply stated and he took her hand from the grass and kissed it gently "Why won't you accept my invitation?"
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: Secluded lake   Secluded lake - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 9:33 pm

Margaret felt a shiver running along her back as he suddenly kissed her hand. She raised her eyes at his handsome face "Is he right, then? Do you really want me as your mistress?" She asked almost whispering. His excitement pleased her and scared her at the same time
Back to top Go down
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Secluded lake   Secluded lake - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 9:37 pm

Cesare shook his head with a small grin "Not as my mistress." he said simply "I asked you something after that." he said as he lay back down again and stared up at her.
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: Secluded lake   Secluded lake - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 9:42 pm

Margaret looked at him while the wind moved gently her blond curles. She smiled "Last time you left an empy goblet in my hand...remember? What will you leave in my hand...this time?" She asked jokingly
Back to top Go down
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Secluded lake   Secluded lake - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 10:34 pm

Cesare nodded at her "Indeed i will." he asked "But i also asked of you to be my wife." he said with an raised eyebrow "Should we forget about the proposal?"
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: Secluded lake   Secluded lake - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 10:41 pm

Margaret opened her eyes bigger, noticing he was serious. Her heart started beating faster inside her "Are you saying...that you want to marry me? I...I thought you were joking. As always.." She paused. "Don't play with my feelings, my lord. I could say yes.." She could just say, unable to remove her eyes from him
Back to top Go down
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Secluded lake   Secluded lake - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 2:14 pm

Cesare laughed and looked up at him with a serious expression again and nodded "I am very serious, and please do say yes." he said as he stared up at her.
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: Secluded lake   Secluded lake - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 7:27 pm

Margaret felt her heart about to stop. She could never imagine such proposal from him. She hated him. Or she thought so, at least. She sighed deeply and put a joyful smile on her face "I say yes, then. Yes...Your Grace.." She said almost whispering, hardly believing at her own words. She almost feared her heart could explode in her chest
Back to top Go down
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Secluded lake   Secluded lake - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 7:31 pm

Cesare nodded "Then it will need to be tonight." he said with a small frown and he sat up "I need to marry you before my sister Alfonsina finds out i have been chasing you or she will hit me so hard in my manly parts i will not be able to have children, will you marry me this night?"
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: Secluded lake   Secluded lake - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 7:39 pm

Margaret opened her mouth by surprise, still confused "Tonight? Oh...why...why so much hurry, Your Grace? I don't even have time to talk with my brother..." She bit softly her lips "And...I don't want hide a such important thing from your sister.." She added with sweet voice, staring at his eyes
Back to top Go down
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Secluded lake   Secluded lake - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 7:41 pm

Cesare nodded with a smile "Fine, after you speak with your brother then we will." he said and he leaned forward before stopping his dark eyes looking at her "Do you allow me to kiss you?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: Secluded lake   Secluded lake - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 7:45 pm

Margaret showed him a grateful smile and nodded slowly "Yes, Your Grace.." She whispered while blushing
Back to top Go down
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Secluded lake   Secluded lake - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 7:52 pm

Cesare stroked her cheek softly and leaned forward and placed his lips against her soft ones and he sighed happily.
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: Secluded lake   Secluded lake - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 7:54 pm

Margaret closed her eyes as she felt his warm lips against hers. She leaned her hand on his chest and kissed him back with desire
Back to top Go down
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Secluded lake   Secluded lake - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 7:57 pm

Cesare pulled back from the kiss lightly "I don't want to disgrace you." he whispered "If we continue as thus i wont be able to wait until our wedding night."
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: Secluded lake   Secluded lake - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 8:00 pm

Margaret wrapped her arms around his neck, breathing deeply. She smiled "You were right, my lord. I want to be taken by you.." She whispered teasingly. She leaned on him and bit softly his lips
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Secluded lake   Secluded lake - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Secluded lake
Page 3 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next