The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Secluded lake

Go down 
+19
William Stafford
Anna Stafford
Thomas Seymour
Catherine Earnshaw
Benjamin Baines
Sienna Rousseau
Royce Westmoreland
Mionetta Rizzo
Angelique LaMarnier
Mary Boleyn
Mary Tudor
George Boleyn
Ursula Misseldon
Margaret Wyatt
Cesare Garcia
Noelle Hoffman
Stephen Gardiner
Anne Clifford
James Stuart of Scotland
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

Secluded lake - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secluded lake   Secluded lake - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 8:03 pm

Cesare felt himself harden and he moved her skirts slowly up her leg "They call this the secluded lake.." he whispered as he lay back and he moved her leg over his waist so she straddled him and he untied his breeches "Let me feel your inner warmth, my love." he whispered as his manhood touched her sleek folds.
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: Secluded lake   Secluded lake - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 10:18 pm

Margaret felt a sudden shiver as he wrapped her leg around his waist. Her breath became faster noticing he started unlacing his breeches. She looked at him, speechless because of excitement. Once she felt his manhood's touch she gasped suddenly "My lord.." She never felt like that before
Back to top Go down
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Secluded lake   Secluded lake - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 10:24 pm

Cesare smiled up at her thought his mind kept flickering to another person he ran his manhood along her slick opening "Tell me, so i know, is this your first time? Do not lie, i need to know for the next part." he said in a serious tone.
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: Secluded lake   Secluded lake - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 10:38 pm

Margaret bit her lips feeling his manhood teasing her opening. She looked down at him, breathing faster "I never lied to you, my lord. It's...the first time.." She whispered, unable not to focus on his hardness against her
Back to top Go down
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Secluded lake   Secluded lake - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 10:58 pm

Cesare frowned a little "I can't dishonor you and take you here, and not before our wedding night." he said honestly "Alfonsina will murder me and then rewake me from the dead if she can then murder me again."
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: Secluded lake   Secluded lake - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 11:05 pm

Margaret looked surprised at him, impressed by his words. Maybe he was not the rude womanizer she thought he was. She just nodded, still breathing "I thank you for that, my lord. I will be yours...at our wedding night.." She smiled softly
Back to top Go down
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Secluded lake   Secluded lake - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 11:09 pm

Cesare smiled at her and he tied up his breeches and let her sit upon his lap and he leaned up and kissed her softly "This is all we can do for now."
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: Secluded lake   Secluded lake - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 11:19 pm

Margaret sat on his lap and pulled down her skirt, covering her leg. She wrapped her arms around his neck again and kissed him back "Your Grace...I'm still so confused. I feel a mixture of happiness and fear inside me.." She sighed and caressed softly his cheek "Sincerely...I don't talk with my brother since a while. I think he is already come back at Allington Castle. I can send him a letter. So...if you still wish marrying me tonight.." She added whispering, smiling sweetly at him
Back to top Go down
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Secluded lake   Secluded lake - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 11:22 pm

Cesare smiled at her and thought "How about we go to my home, in Genoa?" he asked "And marry there? In the sun? We can go tonight, i will send Alfonsina a letter and you your brother, it means they cannot stop us..and me from getting my prize." he whispered moving his hand up her skirts and to her core.
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: Secluded lake   Secluded lake - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 11:28 pm

Margaret gasped again feeling his hand under her skirt "Leaving tonight...for Genoa? You're crazy, my lord.." She giggled and rubbed softly her lips against his
Back to top Go down
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Secluded lake   Secluded lake - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 11:36 pm

Cesare raised an eyebrow at her "I do not joke.." he said "You and i, tonight we should leave for Genoa then after we marry and it is done we come back and nobody can stop us."
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: Secluded lake   Secluded lake - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 11:43 pm

Margaret looked at him while he was talking. She felt she couldn't refuse nothing to him. She nodded "Alright, then. Maybe I'm crazy too...but I want to be your wife. I want to be yours.." She leaned her head on his shoulder and kept on playing with his shirt's laces "We should hurry. What shall we do, now? Shall we meet at the port?" She asked, raising her eyes to him
Back to top Go down
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Secluded lake   Secluded lake - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 11:46 pm

Cesare nodded and he slowly sat up helping her up "Yes." he whispered "We shall meet at the port and then to Genoa." he whispered placing a deep kiss upon her lips before turning to leave he went back and kissed her longingly before finally turning and leaving.
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: Secluded lake   Secluded lake - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 11:56 pm

Margaret stood up and kissed him back with love and desire. She watched him leaving silently. Then she leaned her ack against a tree, bringing her hand on her heart. Never felt it beasting so fast, before. She never fell in love like that. After few minutes, she decided to come back and walked towards Palace with quick steps
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Secluded lake   Secluded lake - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 7:59 pm

As I sit by the lake in my poor clothes tears fills my eyes as the cold air brings more snow I feel hurt more then anything
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Secluded lake   Secluded lake - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 10:16 am

Deciding to go for a walk, making sure I had some wine I sit by the lake and take a mouthful of wine as I place my hands over my stomach just me and you baby
Back to top Go down
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Secluded lake   Secluded lake - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 11:24 am

Cesare walked out into the secluded lake, it was his favorite place to be.. He sighed as he sat down perched up against a tree with his dark eyes closed and to anybody it looked asif he had fallen asleep.
Back to top Go down
Ursula Misseldon
Lady-in-waiting
Ursula Misseldon

PostSubject: Re: Secluded lake   Secluded lake - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 11:41 am

Ursula walk at the Lake suddenly she saw that the Duke of Genoa lie in the Gras and sleep.
She will not a confrontration with him.
She went quiet back.
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Secluded lake   Secluded lake - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 12:32 pm

George heard that Cesare has come back to court. He couldn't be happy for this new cause he brought Margaret with himself. That's why he couldn't go to Cesare's chamber despite he missed Cesare so much. He couldn't write any letters to Cesare either so that Margaret could realize it. George was beat cause of looking for Cesare at the court but he was just like lost. In that moment when George gave up on looking for him, he realized a man lying on the grass. George smiled when he saw that known curly hair but promised himself for not hoping up. George ran closer to him. That was really Cesare who was sleeping on the grass. George smiled happily. He looked at around if there was no body else. He couldn't see anybody. Bent quietly toward Cesare for not making him wake up. He kissed Cesare's nose smiling.
Back to top Go down
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Secluded lake   Secluded lake - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 12:36 pm

Cesare had seen Ursula running away and was rather pleased with himself but when he felt someone kiss his nose he opened one eye and saw George and he smiled softly "George.." he whispered and he sat up slowly and stared at him with his dark penetrating eyes and now seeing George made Cesare realize how much he had missed the man and he kept his smile "I have missed you.." he said honestly and in them moments he had no thought or affection for Margaret.
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Secluded lake   Secluded lake - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 7:14 pm

George looked at him with a deep craving. There was a familiar smile on George's lips. "My Lord.." said George. He could still remember the day they met. There were some much things happened but George was still feeling the same exciting. He took a deep breath, shook his head showing his known Boleyn smile "You've got old. The marriage was not service to you, huh?"
Back to top Go down
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Secluded lake   Secluded lake - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 7:20 pm

Cesare laughed at him and let out a breath "I was at war." he said "With the Milanese..i am old looking because i was fighting and well...it all stressed me out." he looked at George and tilted his head "You have not changed abit.." he said and he looked infront of him to the lake, it was clear of how troubled Cesare was because of this war and this threat to Genoa it all showed in his dark eyes.
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Secluded lake   Secluded lake - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 9:44 pm

"War?" George gulped with the effect of amazement. He was absolutely shocked. "But why? Why didn't you send me any letters, Cesare? What would i do if you died?" said George almost shouting. Wonder turned to fear. George was looking at Cesare with offended eyes. He tried calming down, took a deep breath. After a few seconds, he contunied to talk with a lower voice "How are you now? Could you manage to save Genoa?"
Back to top Go down
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Secluded lake   Secluded lake - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 9:48 pm

Cesare looked at him and he raised an eyebrow "I am alive and well, i was busy and too stressed to even lift a piece of parchment." he said and he took a deep breath and nodded his head "By just a little bit, that Queen Anne of Milan.. she gave up after she saw my defense was strong..but in honest everything about Genoa was crumbling." he was hardened because of war yet the memories and sadness were apparent in his eyes, it had effecting him "I was about to give up."
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Secluded lake   Secluded lake - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 10:07 pm

"I don't think you could give up, my lord" George looked at him seriously. He could see how this war changed Cesare. "Your bravery was given by the God, Cesare. You are the bravest man all i ever met. All Genoa people should thank to God for they have a Duke like you."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Secluded lake   Secluded lake - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Secluded lake
Page 4 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next