The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Secluded lake

Go down 
+19
William Stafford
Anna Stafford
Thomas Seymour
Catherine Earnshaw
Benjamin Baines
Sienna Rousseau
Royce Westmoreland
Mionetta Rizzo
Angelique LaMarnier
Mary Boleyn
Mary Tudor
George Boleyn
Ursula Misseldon
Margaret Wyatt
Cesare Garcia
Noelle Hoffman
Stephen Gardiner
Anne Clifford
James Stuart of Scotland
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Anne Clifford
Duchess of Lancashire
Anne Clifford

Secluded lake - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secluded lake   Secluded lake - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 12:26 am

When he looks into my eyes I know he loves me....

My wife, you please me more than you will know. Now....shall I pleasure you? or shall we return to the palace.

I smile at his word, yes I think we should go back to the palace , where you can help me out of these wet clothes and keep me warm, as I wink at him...as he helps me up and takes my hand, we make our way back....
Back to top Go down
Stephen Gardiner
Bishop of Winchester
Stephen Gardiner

PostSubject: Re: Secluded lake   Secluded lake - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 5:22 pm

After he had done his duties for the morning Jasper strolled to a lake which he had heard of upon his ponderings around the vast palace. How often people speak of its beauty-and tranquility! Jasper would certainly relish the quiet on this small pursuit of his.

He finally could see what looked like a dip in the ground and with a tilt of his head he saw the calm streams. A smile could not help but play on his lips, however even that sent a wave of nausea,"Never,"he vowed to himself, although with as much heart as a player,"Will I drink ale, wine or any other devilish substance again."
Back to top Go down
Noelle Hoffman
Countess of Sussex
Noelle Hoffman

PostSubject: Re: Secluded lake   Secluded lake - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 4:18 am

The children were sound asleep, and safe with their governess. She finally......finally had sometime for herself. It had been so long since she had any alone time. And, Noelle was lways so happy to cherish the little time she had free. With that she gently picked up her skirts, lifted her head, and inhaled the clean, fresh air. 'What a beautiful day,' she thought, happily.

As, she lowered her head, and heard a familier voice. Who could that be? Noelle picked her feet up, and raced to see who was here at the lake. "Hello," she said. Noelle slowly walked over to the tall man, and dropped her skirts, and pushed her blonde hair behind her ear.
Back to top Go down
Stephen Gardiner
Bishop of Winchester
Stephen Gardiner

PostSubject: Re: Secluded lake   Secluded lake - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 4:29 pm

Jasper glanced up as he squatted by the lake-head in hands. He groaned slightly as he stood up slowly, careful not to cause his head to jerk into another alcohol induced spasm. He stood a tall six feet & two, thus he could see easily the woman approaching.

He raised his brows and was taken aback-it had to be three years since he had last seen her. He wondered how he should act, as he rooted around his bank of memories to recall how they had parted.
He cleared his throat and clasped his hands,"Alack, how do you come by here?"
Back to top Go down
Noelle Hoffman
Countess of Sussex
Noelle Hoffman

PostSubject: Re: Secluded lake   Secluded lake - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 9:30 pm

It was him. How? Why? She jaw dropped, and she just stared at him. "I-I-I-I am a lady to the queen," she said, and continued," I mean I was just going for a walk, and I didn't know......I mean I didn't even think you would be here....Jasper," she replied. Noelle kept at a distant. She thought they would never meet again. Boy, was she wrong!
Back to top Go down
Stephen Gardiner
Bishop of Winchester
Stephen Gardiner

PostSubject: Re: Secluded lake   Secluded lake - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 10:48 pm

He noticed her reaction was not too dissimilar to his and at that he sighed a little. How often, he asked himself, had they been together-a week...two perhaps? He cleared his throat and straightened his coat as he stepped forward a little. The situation was undeniably awkward, although at no point in their affair was it portrayed to be a serious one-thus why should he fret.

"Are you well?"he asked with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Noelle Hoffman
Countess of Sussex
Noelle Hoffman

PostSubject: Re: Secluded lake   Secluded lake - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 10:58 pm

"I am fine, I guess something could be better," she said, then continued,"But, other than that, my life is the same," she replied. Noelle smiled a bit, and looked him in the eyes. Their affair was short, but this was still a very, very awkward moment.

(ooc: i know it sucks >.<)
Back to top Go down
Stephen Gardiner
Bishop of Winchester
Stephen Gardiner

PostSubject: Re: Secluded lake   Secluded lake - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 11:01 pm

Jasper nodded thoughtfully and sensed the trepidation in her tone. He could empathise with her feeling, he could grasp the situation may be more uncomfortable for her,"And...your children? How goes they?"

Back to top Go down
Noelle Hoffman
Countess of Sussex
Noelle Hoffman

PostSubject: Re: Secluded lake   Secluded lake - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 8:59 am

"They are fine. Actually, they are better than fine. My sons are great," she replied, to him. Both of her sons were doing......well. "I would have had a third child. But, I-I-I lost that one," she said. Noelle closed her eyes, turned her head, and then opened them. She looked at Jasper, then said," God can be very cruel." Even though, she did not cry, anyone could see the hurt in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Stephen Gardiner
Bishop of Winchester
Stephen Gardiner

PostSubject: Re: Secluded lake   Secluded lake - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 5:08 pm

Jasper smiled as he heard her sons were well. They were very small when he and she...when they...
However at the news of her miscarriage he walked forward and touched her shoulder, he stilled recalled the cares they shared for each other and took displeasure in seeing her upset.
"I am very sorry. I would have visited you...if I had known."
Back to top Go down
Noelle Hoffman
Countess of Sussex
Noelle Hoffman

PostSubject: Re: Secluded lake   Secluded lake - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 2:35 am

Noelle gently touched his hand, and smiled softly. "We all have our own tragedies. Some worse than others. But, my greatest tradegy was losing a child," she said, then continued," You've been a good friend in the past. Maybe we could be friends again? But, thank you for listening to me Jasper. Not many people are kind like you are," she said, to him. Noelle rubbed the back of her neck, and cupped her hands in front of her.
Back to top Go down
Stephen Gardiner
Bishop of Winchester
Stephen Gardiner

PostSubject: Re: Secluded lake   Secluded lake - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 11:01 am

Jasper smiled faintly at her words,"Of course, if that is your wish."

He cleared his throat and gestured for them to walk forward. He placed a protective hand on the small of her back as they strolled past the lake,"And...eh...your husband?"
Back to top Go down
Noelle Hoffman
Countess of Sussex
Noelle Hoffman

PostSubject: Re: Secluded lake   Secluded lake - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 9:24 pm

She felt his hand on her back, and walked beside him. And, she grinned as he asked about Francis. "We are divorced. And, I'm so very happy to be rid of him. He was a terrible husband, a terrible father, and just a terrible human being," she replied.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Secluded lake   Secluded lake - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 9:04 pm

As I sit by the lake the sun is weak in the sky and new life as been born yet I still feel so alone
Back to top Go down
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Secluded lake   Secluded lake - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 5:12 pm

Cesare walked out to the secluded lake, he was glad for the peace it brought him and he lay by the lake with his dark eyes closed and his finger tips trailed along the water tops as he was completely at peace from lying there.
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: Secluded lake   Secluded lake - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 7:30 pm

Margaret decided to have a walk after being in Alfonsina's room. She was asked to look for some medical herbs to heal Alfonsina's headeaches. Her health seriously worried her recently. She was going to lean towards a bush when she noticed Cesare was there. She gulped and curtsied "Your Grace..." She whisperer. It was unuseful hiding herself from him
Back to top Go down
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Secluded lake   Secluded lake - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 7:34 pm

Cesare heard Lady Wyatt's voice and a wolf like grin came upon his lips "Have you come to accept my offer?" he asked without opening his eyes as his fingers trailed over the top of the ice cold lake and he then opened his eyes and looked over at her "I would love to see whats under that dress." he whispered.
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: Secluded lake   Secluded lake - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 7:39 pm

Margaret rolled her eyes and tore strongly some tufts of grass "I'm not here for you, my lord. I'm just looking for some herbs. But I don't think it's your business..." She answered, trying to ignore him. She glanced secretely at his face
Back to top Go down
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Secluded lake   Secluded lake - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 7:42 pm

Cesare grinned and stood up and walked behind her and put a hand on her waist softly "Oh but i think it is my business." he said "You see, its my money aswell as my sisters that pays you and my sisters household."
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: Secluded lake   Secluded lake - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 7:48 pm

Margaret raised her back suddenly as she felt his hand on her waist, standing behind her. She removed his hand and turned her head somewhere else "Am not at your service, my lord. I only accept orders by your sister. You should know that..." She said, feeling her cheeks blushing again
Back to top Go down
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Secluded lake   Secluded lake - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 7:50 pm

Cesare laughed "Yet my sister is your mistress and i her brother, i think that does give me authority." he said and he moved away from her and put his hands up "But forgive me anyways my lady, even if there is nothing to forgive."
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: Secluded lake   Secluded lake - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 7:53 pm

Margaret turned slowly towards him and showed him a surprised face "The way you consider women is...awful, my lord. For you we are just objects to satisfy your desires..." She said with proud voice, almost whispering
Back to top Go down
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Secluded lake   Secluded lake - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 11:47 pm

Cesare laughed and shook his head "I see women as annoying people, who simply like to yell and shout at us men, or well." he shrugged "They like to moan, and stop us from having our desire."
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: Secluded lake   Secluded lake - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 11:51 pm

Margaret couldn't avoid to smile and rolled her eyes again "Do you find me annoying, then? That's why I received such offer from you, Your Grace?" She asked with a curious, amused glance into her eyes
Back to top Go down
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Secluded lake   Secluded lake - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 11:55 pm

Cesare laughed "No, i find you attractive." he said with a shrug and he raised an eyebrow "If you will not let me take you, marry me and then let me take you."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Secluded lake   Secluded lake - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Secluded lake
Page 2 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next