The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Katherine Clement's BedChamber

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

Katherine Clement's BedChamber - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Katherine Clement's BedChamber   Katherine Clement's BedChamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 6:35 pm

"Charles sighed as she tapped his chest. He could feel her body behind him"

Yes...just tell me how, Katherine...

"He said whispering, leaning back his head"
Back to top Go down
Katherine Clement
Lady-in-waiting
Katherine Clement

PostSubject: Re: Katherine Clement's BedChamber   Katherine Clement's BedChamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 6:41 pm

Katherine laughed mischievously,"I would have thought Your Grace would know exactly how..."
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Katherine Clement's BedChamber   Katherine Clement's BedChamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 6:49 pm

"Charles raised his eyes to her, smiling teasingly"

Do you think so, my lady? Who knows...maybe you're right...

"He bit his lips while smiling and leaned back his head on her breasts, still behind him. He sighed deeply"
Back to top Go down
Katherine Clement
Lady-in-waiting
Katherine Clement

PostSubject: Re: Katherine Clement's BedChamber   Katherine Clement's BedChamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 6:52 pm

Katherine raised a brow and playfully pushed him forward as he rested his head on her plump breasts. She took a pace back and leaned against her sideboard,"Oh I think I am definitely right...Your Grace."
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Katherine Clement's BedChamber   Katherine Clement's BedChamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 8:02 pm

"Charles grinned and closed his eyes, enjoying silently his resting on her inviting breasts"
Back to top Go down
Katherine Clement
Lady-in-waiting
Katherine Clement

PostSubject: Re: Katherine Clement's BedChamber   Katherine Clement's BedChamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 8:13 pm

Katherine walked round to where he sat and tapped him underneath the chin,"Your Grace,"she purred.
She glanced to the curve of her breasts and then smiled realising his desire,"Your Grace,"she repeated,"What do you take me for?"she asked with a playful smile.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Katherine Clement's BedChamber   Katherine Clement's BedChamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 8:23 pm

"Charles watched her silently, sighing deeply. Then he couldn't refrain his desire anymore. He put his hands on her hips and made her sit on his lap"

I think you know perfectly, my lady...

"He whispered, while moving slowly his hand to her neck until her breasts"
Back to top Go down
Katherine Clement
Lady-in-waiting
Katherine Clement

PostSubject: Re: Katherine Clement's BedChamber   Katherine Clement's BedChamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 8:27 pm

Katherine gasped as he pulled her onto his lap and took hold of his hands as they reached her breasts,"Your Grace,"Katherine panted,"You are a man as I am a woman but you are duke and if I give myself to you... what will I get out of it?"
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Katherine Clement's BedChamber   Katherine Clement's BedChamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 8:31 pm

"Charles felt his breath becoming faster because of excitement"

Don't think about it. I want you...I know you want me too...

"He whispered. Then leaned on her and kissed hungrily her lips, meeting his tongue with hers"
Back to top Go down
Katherine Clement
Lady-in-waiting
Katherine Clement

PostSubject: Re: Katherine Clement's BedChamber   Katherine Clement's BedChamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 8:36 pm

Katherine kissed him back running her fingers through his hair and travelling round his neck. She then bit his lip and leaned back,"...You may discard me after one night...,"she kissed him again softly by his ear and whispered seductively,"I should hope Your Grace would treat me kindly...not treat me as your whore for one night and then leave me..."
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Katherine Clement's BedChamber   Katherine Clement's BedChamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 8:49 pm

"Charles grinned as she bit his lips and wrapped her waist tightly"

I'll treat you more than kindly, lady Katherine...

"He whispered smiling into her ear. Then he started to unlace her corset slowly, looking at her with raising desire"
Back to top Go down
Katherine Clement
Lady-in-waiting
Katherine Clement

PostSubject: Re: Katherine Clement's BedChamber   Katherine Clement's BedChamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 8:51 pm

"How,"she whispered softly and held him against the chair strongly, she kissed him by lips and then his stubbled jaw,"How will you treat me kindly?"
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Katherine Clement's BedChamber   Katherine Clement's BedChamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 9:02 pm

"Charles kissed her back excitedly and unlaced her corset. Once he reached her breasts with his strong hands he moaned softly"

Like this, my lady...

"He leaned on her and started kissing slowly her neck"
Back to top Go down
Katherine Clement
Lady-in-waiting
Katherine Clement

PostSubject: Re: Katherine Clement's BedChamber   Katherine Clement's BedChamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 9:10 pm

Katherine gathered her gown around her and pushed him away,"Your Grace-I could easily make a profitable marriage. I could just as easily give myself to you...will you just give me a night of lust...or,"she kissed him and let go of her dress,"Give me gifts, favours of the heart, write me letters..."
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Katherine Clement's BedChamber   Katherine Clement's BedChamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 9:17 pm

"Charles frowened and looked confused at her"

Writing...letters? Gifts? Ehm... You don't want to give yourself to me, then...What you fear? I know you're not a whore, Katherine...

"He said still breathing, leaning his back against chair"
Back to top Go down
Katherine Clement
Lady-in-waiting
Katherine Clement

PostSubject: Re: Katherine Clement's BedChamber   Katherine Clement's BedChamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 9:22 pm

She smiled softly and took his hands slowly and bringing them to her waist. She leaned forward and her pressed touched his heaving chest,"Yes,"she breathed and kissed his cheek,"But you are a duke,"she traced her fingers down his chest,"You are a man of wealth,"she reached his hard manhood,"Of position...power. I you are no pauper."

She then stopped and winked mischievously,"But if gifts or loyalty are too high a price..."she caressed his manhood and moaned deliciously.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Katherine Clement's BedChamber   Katherine Clement's BedChamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 9:37 pm

"Charles let out a moan as she reached his manhood. His breath became faster"

I...I'll give you whatever you want, Katherine. Jewels, gifts...just ask...

"He leaned back his head and moaned again"
Back to top Go down
Katherine Clement
Lady-in-waiting
Katherine Clement

PostSubject: Re: Katherine Clement's BedChamber   Katherine Clement's BedChamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 9:41 pm

She grinned and kissed him hungrily,"Then I am yours..."

With a quick movement she released her hair-tendril upon tendril spilled over her back and with another she stepped out her gown,"Will you come to bed, my lord?"
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Katherine Clement's BedChamber   Katherine Clement's BedChamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 9:54 pm

"Charles kissed her back with passion and smiled teasingly after her suggestion"

I think it's a very good idea, my lady...

"He whispered while caressing softly her breasts"
Back to top Go down
Katherine Clement
Lady-in-waiting
Katherine Clement

PostSubject: Re: Katherine Clement's BedChamber   Katherine Clement's BedChamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 9:56 pm

Katherine grinned and took his hand. Carefully she guided him closer to the bed-then she gently removed his shirt and began to unlace his breeches as she kissed him...moaning...
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Katherine Clement's BedChamber   Katherine Clement's BedChamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 10:05 pm

"Charles followed her until bed and let her unlacing his shirt and breeches. He moaned feeling her hands on his body"

Oh Katherine...

"He kissed her hungrily and removed fastly his shirt, pulling her closer to him"
Back to top Go down
Katherine Clement
Lady-in-waiting
Katherine Clement

PostSubject: Re: Katherine Clement's BedChamber   Katherine Clement's BedChamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 10:13 pm

With each passing second Katherine could not control her desire and was no longer in control. Ruled by her body she lay on the bed and beckoned him closer as her slender body awaited his touch. Every part of her tingled as he touched her and the sense was heightened when they kissed...
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Katherine Clement's BedChamber   Katherine Clement's BedChamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 10:21 pm

"Charles reached her on bed and pulled himself on top of her. He kissedher lips hungrily while rubbing his hardness against her"
Back to top Go down
Katherine Clement
Lady-in-waiting
Katherine Clement

PostSubject: Re: Katherine Clement's BedChamber   Katherine Clement's BedChamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 9:03 am

Katherine let out a moan and wrapped her arms round him.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Katherine Clement's BedChamber   Katherine Clement's BedChamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 4:23 pm

"Charles moved his warm lips from her neck until her breasts and stomach, exploring her soft skin with his hand"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Katherine Clement's BedChamber   Katherine Clement's BedChamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Katherine Clement's BedChamber
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next