The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Autumun Party

Go down 
+46
Jane Bassett
Eleanor Luke
Inigo Lopez Mendoza
Alfonsina Garcia
Mark Smeaton
Noelle Hoffman
Margaret of Austria
Eleanor Brandon
Thomas Wyatt
Margaret Wyatt
Elizabeth Stafford Howard
Bridget Von Hoffman
Mary Boleyn
Margaret Sheldon
Henry Norris
Catherine Willoughby
Eustace Chapuys
Olympe de Fontanay
Emilie De Fontanay
Francis Bryan
Elizabeth Howard
Alice More
Thomas More
Anthony Knivert
Charlotte Rosenauer
Anne Stanhope
Jane Parker
Dorothy Seymour
Royce Westmoreland
Nan Saville
Meric Royalsun
White Royalsun
Jane Seymour
Mary Rose Tudor
Thomas Howard
Elizabeth Seymour
Ursula Misseldon
Anne Brett
William Stuart
Edward Seymour
Henry VIII of England
Geoffrey Lonshord
Thomas Seymour
Charles Brandon
Anne Boleyn
Thomas Boleyn
50 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Thomas Boleyn
Earl of Wiltshire and Earl of Ormond, Lord Privy Seal
Thomas Boleyn

Autumun Party  Empty
PostSubject: Autumun Party    Autumun Party  I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 4:54 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

• This party is organized for welcoming Autumn in court.
  • New ones can meet new people
  • Old ones can meet their friends and get to know with each other

I hope everyone have fun.

Important :

• Please nobody intterupt other's conversation
  • Please respect everyone's own stories
  • Dont hang out there alone. Go and talk to someone.

This parties are organized for meeting new people.
    HAVE FUN!
Back to top Go down
Anne Boleyn
Queen of England
Anne Boleyn

Autumun Party  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Autumun Party    Autumun Party  I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 10:09 am

Anne entered the hall.She could feel the eyes on her and she smiled.She was like a queen.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

Autumun Party  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Autumun Party    Autumun Party  I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 6:22 pm

"Charles entered in the Hall after Anne. He saw her reaching Royal table with her father and her brother, waiting for the King. He decided to go on the Balcony to see better the whole Hall, and to avoid Anne's glance on him"
Back to top Go down
Thomas Seymour
1st Baron Seymour of Sudeley
Thomas Seymour

Autumun Party  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Autumun Party    Autumun Party  I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 7:11 pm

Thomas got word his brother Edward had returned back to court. He knew he would be at the Autumn party, so he entered looking around trying not to look too eager. He noticed the lady Anne and how beautiful she looked.
Back to top Go down
Geoffrey Lonshord
Servant
Geoffrey Lonshord

Autumun Party  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Autumun Party    Autumun Party  I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 12:19 am

Geoffrey entered in the Hall and shouted

His Majesty the King!
Back to top Go down
Henry VIII of England
King of England
Henry VIII of England

Autumun Party  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Autumun Party    Autumun Party  I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 12:56 am

Henry walked in the Hall and everyone bowed deeply at him. He reached Royal table with an happy smile and sat next to Anne and Thomas Boleyn. Anne looked like a Queen. He felt almost breathless for her beauty. He kissed Anne's lips with love and turned to Thomas

Sir Thomas! I'm happy you joined this evening.. There are...very interesting news for you...

He said meaningfully while smiling

Back to top Go down
Edward Seymour
Gentleman of the Privy Chamber
Edward Seymour

Autumun Party  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Autumun Party    Autumun Party  I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 5:08 am

Thomas Seymour wrote:
Thomas got word his brother Edward had returned back to court. He knew he would be at the Autumn party, so he entered looking around trying not to look too eager. He noticed the lady Anne and how beautiful she looked.

I entered the great hall in time for the festivities and bowed respectfully as the king entered with his entourage of servants. Looking around I spotted my brother Thomas across the room and. more out of courtly decency than brotherly love, I approached him.

"Brother, you seem well this evening. You're in your element: wine, women.." I noticed his lingering glance on Anne Boleyn. "If you had a head for business the way you do for vice, you'd be dangerous."
Back to top Go down
Thomas Boleyn
Earl of Wiltshire and Earl of Ormond, Lord Privy Seal
Thomas Boleyn

Autumun Party  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Autumun Party    Autumun Party  I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 9:25 am

Thomas walked to royal table with Anne and sat down. Very soon, King entered the hall and sat between Anne and Thomas. Thomas smiled wide after his sentence Cant wait to hear, your majesty he could see the shining smile on Anne's lips.
Back to top Go down
William Stuart
Prince of Scotland
William Stuart

Autumun Party  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Autumun Party    Autumun Party  I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 8:36 pm

I hadn't seen my sister in law Liliana in quite some time, I was worried. So I came to Autumn party to see if she would make an appearance.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Seymour
Thomas Seymour

Autumun Party  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Autumun Party    Autumun Party  I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 10:25 pm

Edward Seymour wrote:
Thomas Seymour wrote:

I entered the great hall in time for the festivities and bowed respectfully as the king entered with his entourage of servants. Looking around I spotted my brother Thomas across the room and. more out of courtly decency than brotherly love, I approached him.

"Brother, you seem well this evening. You're in your element: wine, women.." I noticed his lingering glance on Anne Boleyn. "If you had a head for business the way you do for vice, you'd be dangerous."

Thomas saw his brother approach him. He turned toward him "Is that anyway to greet your brother?" he said knowing Edward took his position at court too seriously. "How were your travels, I see his majesty is rather pleased"
Back to top Go down
Anne Brett
Queen of Milan
Anne Brett

Autumun Party  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Autumun Party    Autumun Party  I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 10:40 pm

Anne walked into the hall wearing a dark blue gown, her hair ran down her back in curls as she looked at the interior around the hall a small smile coming to her lips, she didn't know many faces at court, but coming in here proved she knew hardly any.
Back to top Go down
Henry VIII of England
King of England
Henry VIII of England

Autumun Party  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Autumun Party    Autumun Party  I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 11:50 pm

Thomas Boleyn wrote:
Thomas walked to royal table with Anne and sat down. Very soon, King entered the hall and sat between Anne and Thomas. Thomas smiled wide after his sentence Cant wait to hear, your majesty he could see the shining smile on Anne's lips.

Henry patted softly his shoulder and grinned

I wish to raise the whole Boleyn's family to an highest rank, dear Thomas...

He started to say, holding Anne's hand in his

Back to top Go down
Edward Seymour
Edward Seymour

Autumun Party  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Autumun Party    Autumun Party  I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 4:53 am

Thomas Seymour wrote:
Edward Seymour wrote:
Thomas Seymour wrote:

Thomas saw his brother approach him. He turned toward him "Is that anyway to greet your brother?" he said knowing Edward took his position at court too seriously. "How were your travels, I see his majesty is rather pleased"

I maintained control, though I knew I'd slighted Thomas. I glanced about the room, smiled just a bit and pretended to be amused by something my brother said as I patted him on the back. It's good to be back on English soil. Calais is quite humid." I glanced at the king and found him talking with Thomas Boleyn. "If His Majesty is in good spirits so should we all be," I practically admonished him. "Have you seen our sisters lately? It's been ages since I've seen them." For a moment I allowed myself a smile as I thought of Jane and Elizabeth.
Back to top Go down
Ursula Misseldon
Lady-in-waiting
Ursula Misseldon

Autumun Party  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Autumun Party    Autumun Party  I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 10:13 am

Ursula enter the Autumn Party and watch around the Great Hall.
She saw the table with the Boleyn family and the King.Lady Anne sit beside the King and look how a Queen.

Ursula think she can knot some acquaintances,its very important to have acquaintances at court.
That she learn in the short time she is at court.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Seymour
Countess of Luga
Elizabeth Seymour

Autumun Party  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Autumun Party    Autumun Party  I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 2:17 pm

The black dress clung to my curves in a way that made me appear fragile and womanly at the same time, shimmering like a star cluttered sky as I walked into the hall.Looking around I saw my brothers but they seamed to be in deep conversation so I decide not to disturb them.Instead I walked over to Lady Misseldon and smiled.

''Lady Misseldon! I do hope that you are enjoying in the party''
Back to top Go down
Anne Boleyn
Queen of England
Anne Boleyn

Autumun Party  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Autumun Party    Autumun Party  I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 2:38 pm

Anne was watching and listening the conversations between her father and Henry with joy.

Back to top Go down
Ursula Misseldon
Lady-in-waiting
Ursula Misseldon

Autumun Party  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Autumun Party    Autumun Party  I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 6:23 pm

Elizabeth Seymour wrote:

''Lady Misseldon! I do hope that you are enjoying in the party''

" Hello Misstress Seymour yes its a nice party.With whom you are here?
I must come alone my fiancé Robert can not come,but i think i found
enough alternation."

Ursula smilie at Lady Seymour.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Seymour
Countess of Luga
Elizabeth Seymour

Autumun Party  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Autumun Party    Autumun Party  I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 6:54 pm

I smiled to her sweetly.

''Oh I am by myself,my lady.You have fiancé? He is very lucky man.''

I said kindly.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Seymour
Thomas Seymour

Autumun Party  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Autumun Party    Autumun Party  I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 8:55 pm

Edward Seymour wrote:
Thomas Seymour wrote:
Edward Seymour wrote:
Thomas Seymour wrote:

I maintained control, though I knew I'd slighted Thomas. I glanced about the room, smiled just a bit and pretended to be amused by something my brother said as I patted him on the back. It's good to be back on English soil. Calais is quite humid." I glanced at the king and found him talking with Thomas Boleyn. "If His Majesty is in good spirits so should we all be," I practically admonished him. "Have you seen our sisters lately? It's been ages since I've seen them." For a moment I allowed myself a smile as I thought of Jane and Elizabeth.

"Indeed brother" he saw the king raise a glass and took his globet and cheered him. He then turned toward Edward "yes, Jane and Lizzie are doing well. In fact I see Lizzie now" he said and over to her as he saw her speaking with another woman.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Howard
3rd Duke of Norfolk
Thomas Howard

Autumun Party  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Autumun Party    Autumun Party  I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 9:50 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Norfolk sat next to Boleyn and talked a little with his wife who had just arrived at court.
He felt annoyed, as head of the family lineage he should be seated next to the king, but now his brother-in-law was placed next to the king himself, Anne at the other side and as far as he could hear they had a very good time, laughing loudly.
Back to top Go down
Edward Seymour
Edward Seymour

Autumun Party  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Autumun Party    Autumun Party  I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 6:29 am

I followed Thomas's glance and saw Lizzie speaking with another woman. Not wanting to interrupt their conversation, I quickly caught my sister's glance to let her know I was there. "I wonder if you've seen or heard anything of Lady Stanhope."
Back to top Go down
Ursula Misseldon
Lady-in-waiting
Ursula Misseldon

Autumun Party  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Autumun Party    Autumun Party  I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 9:27 am

Elizabeth Seymour wrote:
I smiled to her sweetly.

''Oh I am by myself,my lady.You have fiancé? He is very lucky man.''

I said kindly.

Ursula smilied back.

" And you are alone here?"
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Seymour
Countess of Luga
Elizabeth Seymour

Autumun Party  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Autumun Party    Autumun Party  I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 3:52 pm

I shook my head a little.

''My brothers are here,so I am not quite alone.''

I said and smiled to Thomas and Edward.
Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

Autumun Party  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Autumun Party    Autumun Party  I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 5:54 pm

My name was announced and I entered in the Hall ,wearing emerald green dress my hair pinned up into a chignon with sparkly pins into it.Smiling I walked towards the royal table and curtsied.

''Majesty.''

I said never looking up at Lady Anne.Then I took a seat at the table,smiling as I watched the dancers on the floor.
Back to top Go down
Jane Seymour
Lady-in-waiting
Jane Seymour

Autumun Party  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Autumun Party    Autumun Party  I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 8:29 pm

Jane heard that there was an autumn party. She always liked autumun comparing to the other seasons. She dressed up and came to great hall. After she came , she looked around quickly. Then she saw Edward and Thomas. Before she went near them she decided to walk around the hall. It was very crowded.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Autumun Party  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Autumun Party    Autumun Party  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Autumun Party
Page 1 of 17Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next