The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Autumun Party

Go down 
+46
Jane Bassett
Eleanor Luke
Inigo Lopez Mendoza
Alfonsina Garcia
Mark Smeaton
Noelle Hoffman
Margaret of Austria
Eleanor Brandon
Thomas Wyatt
Margaret Wyatt
Elizabeth Stafford Howard
Bridget Von Hoffman
Mary Boleyn
Margaret Sheldon
Henry Norris
Catherine Willoughby
Eustace Chapuys
Olympe de Fontanay
Emilie De Fontanay
Francis Bryan
Elizabeth Howard
Alice More
Thomas More
Anthony Knivert
Charlotte Rosenauer
Anne Stanhope
Jane Parker
Dorothy Seymour
Royce Westmoreland
Nan Saville
Meric Royalsun
White Royalsun
Jane Seymour
Mary Rose Tudor
Thomas Howard
Elizabeth Seymour
Ursula Misseldon
Anne Brett
William Stuart
Edward Seymour
Henry VIII of England
Geoffrey Lonshord
Thomas Seymour
Charles Brandon
Anne Boleyn
Thomas Boleyn
50 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Thomas Seymour
1st Baron Seymour of Sudeley
Thomas Seymour

Autumun Party  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Autumun Party    Autumun Party  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 8:55 pm

Edward Seymour wrote:
I followed Thomas's glance and saw Lizzie speaking with another woman. Not wanting to interrupt their conversation, I quickly caught my sister's glance to let her know I was there. "I wonder if you've seen or heard anything of Lady Stanhope."
Thomas noticed Jane arrive he gave her a smile, then looked back at Edward "Yes I've seen the Lady Stanhope she should be arriving soon" he said hoping he would be able to speak to her again, he found her very beautiful.
Back to top Go down
White Royalsun
Queen of Alderia
White Royalsun

PostSubject: Re: Autumun Party    Autumun Party  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 10:51 pm

Queen White and King Meric Royalsun are announced loudly as they enter together in the main room of Autumn Party. Hand in hand, their arms entwined, and White has her other hand on her belly. They smile warmly and friendly to everyone. They are happy because they could see their dear friends King Henry and Anne soon. She kisses Meric's cheeks and rests her head on his shoulder 'aww my love such a divine party to celebrate Autumn! I am so glad to be here with you my darling, mmm wine' she says when a servants offers them wine and they both take a goblet 'mmm so delicious my king, let's toast for our love and our divine staying at English court'

Last edited by White Royalsun on Thu Nov 01, 2012 11:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/messages/100002043148502#!/profile.php?
Henry VIII of England
King of England
Henry VIII of England

PostSubject: Re: Autumun Party    Autumun Party  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 11:17 pm

Henry smiled at Mary Rose as she greeted him. Then he turned to Thomas Boleyn again. He smiled proudly

There is a thing I'd like to tell you. I decided to raise to nobility you and your family. You'll become Earl of Whiltshire and Ormonde, and Lord of Private Seal....

He paused and pointed at George Boleyn, who was talking with some ladies

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

George will become Lord Rochford, and he will be made member of Council...

Last edited by Henry VIII of England on Fri Nov 02, 2012 11:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Meric Royalsun
King of Alderia
Meric Royalsun

PostSubject: Re: Autumun Party    Autumun Party  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 11:29 pm

Meric walks proudly beside White as they enter the Autumn Party, looking curiously around. It has been a while since he last visited English court and he hardly recognizes faces anymore. He smiles and nods friendly while they aprroach the table where king Henry is seated. Next to him sits a dark-haired woman he never met before but he recognizes her from the discription his wife gave him. The man at the other side he recognizes, Thomas Boleyn, the English ambassador, talking confidential with Henry.

Mmm they seem to be in a private discussion. We will greet them later, my angel.

A servant approaches them and offers them wine, he smiles and kisses her softly.
to you and me... and the whole English court! he winks and they take a sip together, but then the music sets in, a romantic song is played and he looks with love at his wife.
Shall we dance first, my love?
Back to top Go down
Edward Seymour
Gentleman of the Privy Chamber
Edward Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Autumun Party    Autumun Party  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 4:58 am

Thomas Seymour wrote:
Edward Seymour wrote:
I followed Thomas's glance and saw Lizzie speaking with another woman. Not wanting to interrupt their conversation, I quickly caught my sister's glance to let her know I was there. "I wonder if you've seen or heard anything of Lady Stanhope."
Thomas noticed Jane arrive he gave her a smile, then looked back at Edward "Yes I've seen the Lady Stanhope she should be arriving soon" he said hoping he would be able to speak to her again, he found her very beautiful.

"Hm." was all I said. I had met Anne only briefly during the negotiations for our marriage, and immediately I'd picked up on her spirit -- she had a drive in her that was rare in women, and I appreciated that. She was also beautiful. However I was not exactly eager to get married again. Not after what happened with my last wife. "Let's not leave Jane alone," I suggested as I began to walk over to my sister.

"Jane dear, you look pretty as always," I said with a smile, kissing her cheek.
Back to top Go down
Jane Seymour
Lady-in-waiting
Jane Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Autumun Party    Autumun Party  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 9:48 am

She smiled warmly as her brothers were approaching towards her. After Edward's kiss on her cheek she smiled again and kissed him back.

"Thank you brother. I am very happy to see you again. How have you been?"
Back to top Go down
Ursula Misseldon
Lady-in-waiting
Ursula Misseldon

PostSubject: Re: Autumun Party    Autumun Party  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 11:15 am

Elizabeth Seymour wrote:
I shook my head a little.''My brothers are here,so I am not quite alone.'' I said and smiled to Thomas and Edward.

Ursula look to her Brothers.And saw that Edward talk with a Lady.
" Oh Edward is the fiance of the my good friend Anne Stanhope.
I am very glad to meet him".
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Seymour
Countess of Luga
Elizabeth Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Autumun Party    Autumun Party  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 3:48 pm

I smiled to her.

''She is your friend...She is very nice lady I had opportunity to meet her.''
Back to top Go down
Anne Boleyn
Queen of England
Anne Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Autumun Party    Autumun Party  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 9:33 pm

Anne was listening them with a smile on her face.Boleyns were rising.Her father would have been Earl of Whiltshire and Ormonde, and Lord of Private Seal and her brother, George would have been Lord Rochford.Anne felt the excitement on her chest.She took a sip of her wine.

Back to top Go down
Edward Seymour
Edward Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Autumun Party    Autumun Party  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 9:50 pm

Jane Seymour wrote:
She smiled warmly as her brothers were approaching towards her. After Edward's kiss on her cheek she smiled again and kissed him back.

I smiled at my little sister. "I have been very well thank you. And yourself? I am surprised to see you here at court. I do hope our brother has been here to protect you," I said with a meaningful glance at Thomas.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Boleyn
Earl of Wiltshire and Earl of Ormond, Lord Privy Seal
Thomas Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Autumun Party    Autumun Party  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 9:55 pm

Henry VIII of England wrote:
Thomas Boleyn wrote:
Thomas walked to royal table with Anne and sat down. Very soon, King entered the hall and sat between Anne and Thomas. Thomas smiled wide after his sentence Cant wait to hear, your majesty he could see the shining smile on Anne's lips.

Henry patted softly his shoulder and grinned

I wish to raise the whole Boleyn's family to an highest rank, dear Thomas...

He started to say, holding Anne's hand in his

Thomas could see her daughter's smile was getting wide and wide with each word of King's. He smiled wide too. He was also excited. He didnt know what to say. "I dont know what to say your majesty.. its such an honour to me and to my family.." he waited king to say things more impatiently.

Back to top Go down
Nan Saville
Duchess of Naverre
Nan Saville

PostSubject: Re: Autumun Party    Autumun Party  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 10:00 pm

Nan walked to great hall with a big thirsty. She looked around quickly and looked for a goblet of wine. Red wine if it was possible. She threw her long curly hairs to her back impatiently and walked trough to table. She grabbed a goblet of red wine. Then suddenly her eyes met with Anne's. She was sitting with King and her father at royal table. Nan raised her eyebrows softly and put a suprised smile on her lips. She toasted her goblet to Anne secretly and took a sip from it.
Back to top Go down
Jane Seymour
Lady-in-waiting
Jane Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Autumun Party    Autumun Party  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 10:08 pm

Edward Seymour wrote:
Jane Seymour wrote:

I smiled at my little sister. "I have been very well thank you. And yourself? I am surprised to see you here at court. I do hope our brother has been here to protect you," I said with a meaningful glance at Thomas.

She giggled after her brother's words.

"Yes.. He has been very protective , dont worry."

Then she smiled.

"I couldn't miss when almost my all family was at court."
Back to top Go down
Royce Westmoreland
Duke of Westmoreland
Royce Westmoreland

PostSubject: Re: Autumun Party    Autumun Party  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 11:20 pm

Royce walked inside Hall and greeted people with a nod of his head. He noticed the King was talking with Anne Boleyn's father, so he came closer the Royal table and bowed with a smile

Your Majesty...

Once he raised his head, he noticed Cordelia standing next window and smiled at her. He had a gift for her birthday, but he wanted to wait the King to announce it to give it to her. Also, he felt rather nervous about his marriage's announcement. Then he saw Mary and approached her, smiling

My dear Mary...you look beautiful this evening. As always...
Back to top Go down
Henry VIII of England
King of England
Henry VIII of England

PostSubject: Re: Autumun Party    Autumun Party  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 12:02 am

Henry greeted Cordelia and Royce and turned to Anne. He felt happy and proud to see her smiling wide. He smiled her back and turned to Thomas again, who looked speechless

You know, Thomas...I also have many hopes about Master Cromwelll...

He said smiling, knowing that they knew each other

Back to top Go down
Thomas Seymour
1st Baron Seymour of Sudeley
Thomas Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Autumun Party    Autumun Party  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 12:24 am

Jane Seymour wrote:

Thomas saw that Edward was not too enthused about marring Anne. He thought best not to mention her again. He smiled towards his sister Jane, he also kissed her on the cheek. " How are you this evening my sweet sister? You look very beautiful" he said smiling.
Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Autumun Party    Autumun Party  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 1:33 am

Royce Westmoreland wrote:
Royce walked inside Hall and greeted people with a nod of his head. He noticed the King was talking with Anne Boleyn's father, so he came closer the Royal table and bowed with a smile

Your Majesty...

Once he raised his head, he noticed Cordelia standing next window and smiled at her. He had a gift for her birthday, but he wanted to wait the King to announce it to give it to her. Also, he felt rather nervous about his marriage's announcement. Then he saw Mary and approached her, smiling

My dear Mary...you look beautiful this evening. As always...

I smiled at Cordelia when she entered,she looked very beautiful. My smile got even bigger as I saw Royce approaching me.

''Your Grace! Why,thank you.''

I said blushing a bit.

''Are you nervous about announcement?''

I asked, feeling myself getting more and more nervous and excited at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Edward Seymour
Edward Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Autumun Party    Autumun Party  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 1:59 am

Jane Seymour wrote:
Edward Seymour wrote:
Jane Seymour wrote:

She giggled after her brother's words.

"Yes.. He has been very protective , dont worry."

Then she smiled.

"I couldn't miss when almost my all family was at court."

My smile was genuine as I spoke with Jane. "Well now you have the protection of us both. I wonder.. how was Father when you left him at Wolfhall?" I asked as I took a cup of wine from a passing servant and sipped it.
Back to top Go down
Dorothy Seymour
Lady-in-waiting
Dorothy Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Autumun Party    Autumun Party  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 2:40 am

Dorothy wanders through the Great hall as she spots her brothers and sisters having a merry time. Oh how she missed them so much for it felt like months since she saw them last. she couldn't wait to speak to them again.

Last edited by Dorothy Seymour on Sat Nov 03, 2012 4:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ursula Misseldon
Lady-in-waiting
Ursula Misseldon

PostSubject: Re: Autumun Party    Autumun Party  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 10:18 am

Ursula is astonished that so much people come to the autumn party.
She think much people come to look at Lady Anne the Mistress of the King.
Ursula look at the table where sit the Highness and the Boleyn family.
God times will come for the Boleyn family.
She take a goblet of wine and dander through the hall.
When she come near to the table of the Highness and saw that the King look in her way
she take a bow and smilie " Your Highness ,Lady Anne ,Lord Rochford."
Back to top Go down
Jane Parker
Lady-in-waiting
Jane Parker

PostSubject: Re: Autumun Party    Autumun Party  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 2:40 pm

Jane enters the hall to the Autumn party and looks around to see who is all attending. She sees the Lady Anne sitting with His Majesty and notices a smile upon her father's face, like some great thing has just happened to him. She quietly finds a cup of wine and sits in the corner, hoping someone would talk to her before the Boleyn family realizes she has come.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Seymour
Countess of Luga
Elizabeth Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Autumun Party    Autumun Party  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 3:10 pm

I walked over to my brothers and sister with brightly smile.

''Brother's,Sister! How are you all?''

I asked happily as I kissed them on the cheek.
Back to top Go down
Jane Seymour
Lady-in-waiting
Jane Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Autumun Party    Autumun Party  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 6:09 pm

As Thomas kissed her she smiled widely and kissed him back. She answered his question with a smile on her face.

"Thank you brother! I must confess you look charming too. I am very well. What about you?"

Then she turned to Edward after his question.

"He is well but he misses you."

Then she saw Elizabeth was coming towards them. After she came , Jane smiled happily.

"Nearly all my family is here. Isn't it perfect?"
Back to top Go down
Edward Seymour
Edward Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Autumun Party    Autumun Party  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 10:13 pm

I nodded politely as Jane replied about Father. "I shall send word to him." I did not exactly relish the thought of going back home but it wouldn't do to disrespect my family in any way. "Lizzie!" I embraced her as she came to us. "Yes, we are nearly complete." I looked up and saw a dark-haired woman glancing over at us. "Is that our Dorothy?" I asked to no one in particular.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Seymour
Countess of Luga
Elizabeth Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Autumun Party    Autumun Party  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 10:37 pm

I smiled to Edward and hugged him back.

''Edward it is so nice to see you again! We have missed you!''

I said and nodded to Jane.

''We are almost all here.Dorothy is at court as well,as a matter of fact there she is.''

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Autumun Party    Autumun Party  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Autumun Party
Page 2 of 17Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next