The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Autumun Party

Go down 
+46
Jane Bassett
Eleanor Luke
Inigo Lopez Mendoza
Alfonsina Garcia
Mark Smeaton
Noelle Hoffman
Margaret of Austria
Eleanor Brandon
Thomas Wyatt
Margaret Wyatt
Elizabeth Stafford Howard
Bridget Von Hoffman
Mary Boleyn
Margaret Sheldon
Henry Norris
Catherine Willoughby
Eustace Chapuys
Olympe de Fontanay
Emilie De Fontanay
Francis Bryan
Elizabeth Howard
Alice More
Thomas More
Anthony Knivert
Charlotte Rosenauer
Anne Stanhope
Jane Parker
Dorothy Seymour
Royce Westmoreland
Nan Saville
Meric Royalsun
White Royalsun
Jane Seymour
Mary Rose Tudor
Thomas Howard
Elizabeth Seymour
Ursula Misseldon
Anne Brett
William Stuart
Edward Seymour
Henry VIII of England
Geoffrey Lonshord
Thomas Seymour
Charles Brandon
Anne Boleyn
Thomas Boleyn
50 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Anne Stanhope
Countess of Hertford
Anne Stanhope

Autumun Party  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Autumun Party    Autumun Party  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 12:18 am

I was not a happy woman. I had to hear from a friend that Edward was back here and having a blast at the party. I decided to make him wait and arrived late. I entered and walked straight up to the Seymours. 'Edward, I am so happy that you are back.' I gave him an affectionate embrace and then turned to face the others. 'We have all missed you.' I smiled radiantly and stood close to Edward.
Back to top Go down
Dorothy Seymour
Lady-in-waiting
Dorothy Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Autumun Party    Autumun Party  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 12:28 am

She walks over to the Seymour bunch with a smile.

" Edward, my dear brother, it's so good to see you. And Elizabeth, it's nice to see you here."
Back to top Go down
Edward Seymour
Gentleman of the Privy Chamber
Edward Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Autumun Party    Autumun Party  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 1:16 am

Anne Stanhope wrote:
I was not a happy woman. I had to hear from a friend that Edward was back here and having a blast at the party. I decided to make him wait and arrived late. I entered and walked straight up to the Seymours. 'Edward, I am so happy that you are back.' I gave him an affectionate embrace and then turned to face the others. 'We have all missed you.' I smiled radiantly and stood close to Edward.

My smile froze as I saw Anne coming towards us. Her own smile seemed genuine and as she embraced me I reciprocated. This all took me by surprise and I knew Anne would be one for surprising me. "Sweetheart, I'm glad to see you tonight. I.. missed you as well." I put an arm around her waist as she stood near me. Out of the corner of my eye I saw beautiful she looked and felt a small jolt of jealousy that I was not the only man in her presence.

I saw Dorothy nearing us and I smiled. "Good evening Dorothy, I'm glad to see you well sister."
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Seymour
Countess of Luga
Elizabeth Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Autumun Party    Autumun Party  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 1:29 am

I smiled at lady Anne as she approached them.From the corner of my eyes I looked at Edward and notice that he don't look happy to see her.Then my smile get wider when Dorothy came over to us.

''Sister,it is very nice to see you again.''
Back to top Go down
Dorothy Seymour
Lady-in-waiting
Dorothy Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Autumun Party    Autumun Party  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 1:58 am

Being in the presence of her family made her think of happy times back at home. She finally got to see all of them after waiting so long to come to court and to see them.

" It's so good to see you all here, both sisters are looking elegant as usual."
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Rosenauer
Countess of Venice
Charlotte Rosenauer

PostSubject: Re: Autumun Party    Autumun Party  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 2:04 am

Charlotte did not usually linger in doorways, her spirited nature usually allowed her to whirl into a room, uninhibited. But she was more mature now and so appraised how the scene was lain out: people milled everywhere, dancing, laughing, openly flirting, falsely praising. The sound of violin, lute, drum and flute wafted in the air from the musicians in the corner; the scent of ambergris along with rose perfume with the faint underlying smell of sweat reached her, and soon after the aromas of roasted meats and the tang of wine. She entered the room, her red silk dress fit perfectly, accustoming to her slightly swollen belly. Her earrings dangled, nearly touching the base of her elegant neck, the rubies shimmering in the firelight. She wore no other adornments, her skin glowed from pregnancy. She saw Mary Rose and waved to her, smiling, and scanned the room to view the other guests.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Seymour
Countess of Luga
Elizabeth Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Autumun Party    Autumun Party  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 2:21 am

Dorothy Seymour wrote:
Being in the presence of her family made her think of happy times back at home. She finally got to see all of them after waiting so long to come to court and to see them.

" It's so good to see you all here, both sisters are looking elegant as usual."

I smiled brightly to Dorothy,feeling very happy that again I am with my family.

''Thank you! You do look very lovely as well.So how do you like court so far?''

Back to top Go down
Dorothy Seymour
Lady-in-waiting
Dorothy Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Autumun Party    Autumun Party  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 3:12 am

The thought of being in court was like the one she thought of when she was only a child. Now that she is in court , things are a bit different.

" It's wonderful at court. Everything here at court are just like I would hoped it would be."
Back to top Go down
Edward Seymour
Edward Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Autumun Party    Autumun Party  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 4:18 am

"How long have you been here, Dorothy?" I asked as I took a sip of wine. I could not help but notice how all us Seymours were grouped together like a small combined force, compared to everyone else.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Seymour
1st Baron Seymour of Sudeley
Thomas Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Autumun Party    Autumun Party  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 5:42 am

Elizabeth Seymour wrote:
I smiled to Edward and hugged him back.

''Edward it is so nice to see you again! We have missed you!''

I said and nodded to Jane.

''We are almost all here.Dorothy is at court as well,as a matter of fact there she is.''

As Elizabeth approached us I smiled and gave her a kiss on the cheek. "Lizzie it's about time you join us!" I said jokingly, since she and I were close I didn't feel the need to be proper.
I then saw the lady Stanhope enter and cling to Edward. I glanced at them then turn back to my sisters.
Back to top Go down
Ursula Misseldon
Lady-in-waiting
Ursula Misseldon

PostSubject: Re: Autumun Party    Autumun Party  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 9:45 am

Ursula saw her good friend Anne Stanhope and went to her.
" Hallo Anne how are you? Will you me your fiance Edward Seymour present?"
Back to top Go down
Anne Boleyn
Queen of England
Anne Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Autumun Party    Autumun Party  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 10:15 am

Anne looked at Nan.She was happy to see her best friend.She smiled at her and raised her glass to Nan
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Seymour
Countess of Luga
Elizabeth Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Autumun Party    Autumun Party  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 10:24 am

Thomas Seymour wrote:
As Elizabeth approached us I smiled and gave her a kiss on the cheek. "Lizzie it's about time you join us!" I said jokingly, since she and I were close I didn't feel the need to be proper.
I then saw the lady Stanhope enter and cling to Edward. I glanced at them then turn back to my sisters.

I smiled at Dorothy happily.

''I am glad to her that sister!''

Then I laughed at Thomas words and kissed him back.

''It is very nice to see you,brother! Look at us all Seymour family is at court! Isn't that wonderful?''
Back to top Go down
Jane Seymour
Lady-in-waiting
Jane Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Autumun Party    Autumun Party  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 12:20 pm

Jane saw Dorothy came near them , too. She smiled to her and kissed her on cheek.

"Welcome sister."

Then she remained silent and listened the conversation between her brothers and sisters. She was happy to have them all together.
Back to top Go down
Anne Stanhope
Countess of Hertford
Anne Stanhope

PostSubject: Re: Autumun Party    Autumun Party  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 12:26 pm

'Your family have made me feel most welcome in your abscene' I said looking at Elizabeth and Jane not Thomas. I left Edward's side only to talk to my friend Ursula. 'I am very well Ursula, youself?'
'I would love you to meet him follow me' I walked back up to Edward, 'Edward a good friend of mine wants to meet you, this is Lady Ursula Misseldon, I have told her much about you.'
Back to top Go down
Ursula Misseldon
Lady-in-waiting
Ursula Misseldon

PostSubject: Re: Autumun Party    Autumun Party  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 4:09 pm

Anne Stanhope wrote:
'Your family have made me feel most welcome in your abscene' I said looking at Elizabeth and Jane not Thomas. I left Edward's side only to talk to my friend Ursula. 'I am very well Ursula, youself?'
'I would love you to meet him follow me' I walked back up to Edward, 'Edward a good friend of mine wants to meet you, this is Lady Ursula Misseldon, I have told her much about you.'

Ursula follow Anne and say " I am very well Anne. " Ursula gave the Hand to Edward
" Master Seymor i am happy to meet you.Anne told me so much from you and i must say she
have not excessive about you.You look very well. I am so sorry that i can not present my fiance Sir Robert Tavistock.
And this is you family ?"

Ursula look at Lady Jane ,Thomas and Elisabeth.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Autumun Party    Autumun Party  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 5:02 pm

"Charles was watching everything from the Balcony. A servant brought him some wine. He noticed the King was talking with Thomas Boleyn, and Anne was enjoying the evening. He really wondered what Henry was saying to him. When he saw Nan entering, he smiled wide and held his breath. She was finally back at court! But he decided to resist and to meet her privately later"
Back to top Go down
Dorothy Seymour
Lady-in-waiting
Dorothy Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Autumun Party    Autumun Party  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 6:25 pm

Edward Seymour wrote:
"How long have you been here, Dorothy?" I asked as I took a sip of wine. I could not help but notice how all us Seymours were grouped together like a small combined force, compared to everyone else.

" Not long at all, I have yet to be accustomed at court." The Seymours are finally complete, yet perhaps father is the only one not at court. Oh how she wishes he were here to join all the fun.
Back to top Go down
Edward Seymour
Edward Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Autumun Party    Autumun Party  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 7:18 pm

Ursula Misseldon wrote:
Anne Stanhope wrote:

Ursula follow Anne and say " I am very well Anne. " Ursula gave the Hand to Edward
" Master Seymor i am happy to meet you.Anne told me so much from you and i must say she
have not excessive about you.You look very well. I am so sorry that i can not present my fiance Sir Robert Tavistock.
And this is you family ?"

Ursula look at Lady Jane ,Thomas and Elisabeth.

"I am quite glad that my family has given you such.. comfort," I emphasized as I gave a hard glance at Thomas. When she brought Lady Ursula over I smiled politely. "Lady Misseldon, it is a pleasure to meet you." I bowed and took her hand. "When your fiance returns to court I should like to be introduced to him."
Back to top Go down
Anne Stanhope
Countess of Hertford
Anne Stanhope

PostSubject: Re: Autumun Party    Autumun Party  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 7:54 pm

'As would I' I said to Ursula genuinely intrigued about this mysterious Richard. At least my fiance was present!
'Yes they are all Seymours' I said pointing vaguely towards the others with my goblet.
'Go and introduce yourself' I said hoping to get Edward to myself.
Back to top Go down
Anthony Knivert
Gentleman of the Royal Household
Anthony Knivert

PostSubject: Re: Autumun Party    Autumun Party  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 8:37 pm

Charlotte Rosenauer wrote:
Charlotte did not usually linger in doorways, her spirited nature usually allowed her to whirl into a room, uninhibited. But she was more mature now and so appraised how the scene was lain out: people milled everywhere, dancing, laughing, openly flirting, falsely praising. The sound of violin, lute, drum and flute wafted in the air from the musicians in the corner; the scent of ambergris along with rose perfume with the faint underlying smell of sweat reached her, and soon after the aromas of roasted meats and the tang of wine. She entered the room, her red silk dress fit perfectly, accustoming to her slightly swollen belly. Her earrings dangled, nearly touching the base of her elegant neck, the rubies shimmering in the firelight. She wore no other adornments, her skin glowed from pregnancy. She saw Mary Rose and waved to her, smiling, and scanned the room to view the other guests.

After much delay, I finally made an appearance at the Autumn party. Immediately, I saw my Charlotte looking more beautiful than ever. I smiled as I walked toward her, "My love, how are you this evening?" I asked kissing her cheek and trying not to think of what the evening had in store.
Back to top Go down
Jane Seymour
Lady-in-waiting
Jane Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Autumun Party    Autumun Party  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 8:41 pm

Jane was just listening to conversation between them and she was also trying to know Anne better. She knows the situation between Anne and Edward. She smiled and continued to listen.
Back to top Go down
Royce Westmoreland
Duke of Westmoreland
Royce Westmoreland

PostSubject: Re: Autumun Party    Autumun Party  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 9:42 pm

Mary Rose Tudor wrote:
Royce Westmoreland wrote:
Royce walked inside Hall and greeted people with a nod of his head. He noticed the King was talking with Anne Boleyn's father, so he came closer the Royal table and bowed with a smile

Your Majesty...

Once he raised his head, he noticed Cordelia standing next window and smiled at her. He had a gift for her birthday, but he wanted to wait the King to announce it to give it to her. Also, he felt rather nervous about his marriage's announcement. Then he saw Mary and approached her, smiling

My dear Mary...you look beautiful this evening. As always...

I smiled at Cordelia when she entered,she looked very beautiful. My smile got even bigger as I saw Royce approaching me.

''Your Grace! Why,thank you.''

I said blushing a bit.

''Are you nervous about announcement?''

I asked, feeling myself getting more and more nervous and excited at the same time.

Royce kissed gently her hand and nodded

Yes...I have to admit that I am. This is...my first official introduction to court. But for now, your brother looks very busy...

He added, glancing at Thomas Boleyn and his daughter
Back to top Go down
Thomas More
Courtier
Thomas More

PostSubject: Re: Autumun Party    Autumun Party  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 9:52 pm

Thomas walked into Great Hall with his wife Alice at his side. He smiled kindly at people around them and reached a table. He bowed with his head at the King, who noticed immediately him entering. He had to bow at Anne too and then sat next to Alice
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Rosenauer
Countess of Venice
Charlotte Rosenauer

PostSubject: Re: Autumun Party    Autumun Party  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 10:06 pm

Anthony Knivert wrote:
Charlotte Rosenauer wrote:

After much delay, I finally made an appearance at the Autumn party. Immediately, I saw my Charlotte looking more beautiful than ever. I smiled as I walked toward her, "My love, how are you this evening?" I asked kissing her cheek and trying not to think of what the evening had in store.

She accepted his kiss and gave a knowing smile. "Well don't you look handsome! I am feeling wonderful, I love these nights where everyone is merry." She took a second look at him. "Are you all right?" she asked with concern, knowing their banishment weighed heavily on his mind.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Autumun Party    Autumun Party  - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Autumun Party
Page 3 of 17Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 17  Next