The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Autumun Party

Go down 
+46
Jane Bassett
Eleanor Luke
Inigo Lopez Mendoza
Alfonsina Garcia
Mark Smeaton
Noelle Hoffman
Margaret of Austria
Eleanor Brandon
Thomas Wyatt
Margaret Wyatt
Elizabeth Stafford Howard
Bridget Von Hoffman
Mary Boleyn
Margaret Sheldon
Henry Norris
Catherine Willoughby
Eustace Chapuys
Olympe de Fontanay
Emilie De Fontanay
Francis Bryan
Elizabeth Howard
Alice More
Thomas More
Anthony Knivert
Charlotte Rosenauer
Anne Stanhope
Jane Parker
Dorothy Seymour
Royce Westmoreland
Nan Saville
Meric Royalsun
White Royalsun
Jane Seymour
Mary Rose Tudor
Thomas Howard
Elizabeth Seymour
Ursula Misseldon
Anne Brett
William Stuart
Edward Seymour
Henry VIII of England
Geoffrey Lonshord
Thomas Seymour
Charles Brandon
Anne Boleyn
Thomas Boleyn
50 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 13 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Inigo Lopez Mendoza
Spanish Ambassador
Inigo Lopez Mendoza

Autumun Party  - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Autumun Party    Autumun Party  - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 11:00 pm

Inigo sat at Thomas More's table and bowed kindly

Muchas gracias, Chancellor! It's really an honour to me. Especially because...we're all at Queen side...

He said with his spanish accent, glancing at Royal table
Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Autumun Party    Autumun Party  - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 12:24 am

Royce Westmoreland wrote:
Royce listened Emilie's answer carefully and smiled kindly. Once people started clapping their hands for Cordelia's birthday, he clapped his hand too. He looked at Mary

Cordelia looks very nervous. But I'm sure she feels happy...

He whispered into her ear

I was looking at Cordelia with a wide smile,she looked very beautiful like a true Princess.

''Yes she looks nervous all eyes are on her now,but yes I think that she is happy.''

I whispered back to him.
Back to top Go down
Mark Smeaton
Musician
Mark Smeaton

PostSubject: Re: Autumun Party    Autumun Party  - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 1:02 am

Dorothy Seymour wrote:
Dorothy decided to wander around the Great Hall some more since she wanted to see more of White Hall. As she is wandering around she noticed a gentleman walking towards her. She knew he looked familiar but she didn't know whe he is.

Mark wandered through the crowd smiling and bowing his head, he then saw a beautiful woman amid the crowd. He made his way to her, although he had a moment of deja vu. He smiled at the young lady, "Good evening my lady" He said still trying to figure out how he knew her.
Back to top Go down
Edward Seymour
Gentleman of the Privy Chamber
Edward Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Autumun Party    Autumun Party  - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 6:57 am

Alfonsina Garcia wrote:
Edward Seymour wrote:
Alfonsina Garcia wrote:
She smiled softly to him. Alfonsina realized that he wasn't used to compliments.

"I am from Italy , my lord.. Genoa. Have you ever been there?"

Then she added.

"Thank you by the way.. I am happy to hear that you liked my name."

She smiled again.

I liked the way her eyes lit up when she smiled. "No my lady, I have never been to Italy, I should like to visit someday. Tell me, have you been at court very long?" I had not the charm that my brother Thomas possessed, but Alfonsina seemed not to mind.

She nodded after his words.

"Yes my lord.. You should visit. Also , please come to my court when you visit Italy. I'd like to welcome you."

She smiled again. Alfonsina loved talking with that man somehow. But the most surprising thing to her is how different she was feeling. Then she started to talk again.

"Unfortunately , yes. I've been there for a year. But I am still getting used to the court. English court is very different. Full of lies , full of betrayal.I can't say that I really like here. What about you my lord?"

I smiled at Alfonsina's invitation. "I would like to visit your court at Genoa. In fact I have just returned from France and was delayed in Calais. I agree, court has become very different since I've been away. I see a certain family is now favored very highly." I motioned with my wine cup to the Boleyns who were gathered around the king like sharks around its innocent prey. "Betrayal is unfortunately a common thing at court, but I believe if one works hard one may find happiness, or at least contentment." I said, as I did not want to seem too strait-laced in front of her.
Back to top Go down
Ursula Misseldon
Lady-in-waiting
Ursula Misseldon

PostSubject: Re: Autumun Party    Autumun Party  - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 9:41 am

Mark Smeaton wrote:

Mark wandered through the crowd smiling and bowing his head, he then saw a beautiful woman amid the crowd. He made his way to her, although he had a moment of deja vu. He smiled at the young lady, "Good evening my lady" He said still trying to figure out how he knew her.

Ursula is a litlle bit dissapionted that Mr.Smeaton she let stand her.
She saw that he is enchained of an other woman.

Ursula went through the Great Hall and in this moment she missed her fiance Robert.
She take a deep breath and saw all the people with they partners.
Why Robert can allow she go alone at court.Ursula take a now goblet with wine.

Back to top Go down
Thomas Wyatt
Poet
Thomas Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: Autumun Party    Autumun Party  - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 7:54 pm

Margaret Wyatt wrote:
Margaret was still staring around. She turned immediately her head "What? Oh...yes, I'm alright, Thomas. I...I just noticed lady Alfonsina among crowd. I'm happy to see she is finally better..." She answered, really noticing Alfonsina talking with an handsome man

Thomas follow her glance at the duchess, then nodd.

Uh ? Ah yes it's a good thing that she have recover. And how are her son and her husband ?

He look around and percieve knivert and bryan among the crowd, guessing that she must have see them too, then he turn again to his sister.
Back to top Go down
Margaret of Austria
Duchess of Savoy
Margaret of Austria

PostSubject: Re: Autumun Party    Autumun Party  - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 7:59 pm

Thomas More wrote:
Thomas clapped his hand and sat next to Alice again. He greeted Ambassador Mendoza and invited him to join them. He looked at Margaret and smiled

I'm happy to see you at court, my lady. I talked a lot about you with my beloved wife. I'm glad you finally met. Ohh...Ambassador! Please, take a seat next to our dear Eustace. Hope everything is going well...

He said, pouring them some wine

Margaret nodded enthusiastic while Alice was talking and wanted to answer her as she heard thomas voice next to her and she looked up in surprise, smiling widely as she saw him and behind him Eustace. Behind him she saw Inigo as well and she smiled warmly at all of them.
Your Grace, I am so happy to see you again, and also our ambassadors! Yes, I already met your gracious wife Alice, she was so kind to invite me to your table.

She followed Inigo's glance at the royal table and sighed inaudible.
Yes, our beloved Katherine is not present and it seems we are the only ones who miss her... she said while looking around.
Back to top Go down
Alfonsina Garcia

Alfonsina Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Autumun Party    Autumun Party  - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 8:30 pm

Edward Seymour wrote:

I smiled at Alfonsina's invitation. "I would like to visit your court at Genoa. In fact I have just returned from France and was delayed in Calais. I agree, court has become very different since I've been away. I see a certain family is now favored very highly." I motioned with my wine cup to the Boleyns who were gathered around the king like sharks around its innocent prey. "Betrayal is unfortunately a common thing at court, but I believe if one works hard one may find happiness, or at least contentment." I said, as I did not want to seem too strait-laced in front of her.

She smiled.

"I am looking forward your visit , the my lord."

She listened him carefully.

"If you come Genoa , you will see that everyone is happy. There is barely betrayal in court. That's why I miss. I couldn't be purely happy since I came here. What about you my lord? Did you find the happiness when you were away from court?"

She asked and took a sip from her wine. She felt that her cheeks were getting red because of the effects of wine. That was her third glass.
Back to top Go down
http://thetudorsworld.yetkin-forum.com
Emilie De Fontanay
Countess of Anjou
Emilie De Fontanay

PostSubject: Re: Autumun Party    Autumun Party  - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 8:33 pm

Mary Rose Tudor wrote:

I smiled to her kindly.

''He talked about both of you very often,and I know that he loved both of you very much.''

I listened carefully while she spoke, nodding.

She smile to her

I know that he loved us ...

She add in a whisper, in a nearly inaudible tone.

And love us very much still.

She take a sip of her goblet and continue.

But I am happy to know that we was very present in his mind.

She glance to her daughter who is hugging with her grandmother and look around at people and what is happening as there is a birthday celebration.[/b]

Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Autumun Party    Autumun Party  - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 9:01 pm

I turn to Emilie again and gave a little nod with kind smile.

''Of course that you both were present in his mind,after all you were his daughters.''

I said softly,looking around the hall.
Back to top Go down
Alice More
Governess
Alice More

PostSubject: Re: Autumun Party    Autumun Party  - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 9:17 pm

Margaret of Austria wrote:
Thomas More wrote:
Thomas clapped his hand and sat next to Alice again. He greeted Ambassador Mendoza and invited him to join them. He looked at Margaret and smiled

I'm happy to see you at court, my lady. I talked a lot about you with my beloved wife. I'm glad you finally met. Ohh...Ambassador! Please, take a seat next to our dear Eustace. Hope everything is going well...

He said, pouring them some wine

Margaret nodded enthusiastic while Alice was talking and wanted to answer her as she heard thomas voice next to her and she looked up in surprise, smiling widely as she saw him and behind him Eustace. Behind him she saw Inigo as well and she smiled warmly at all of them.
Your Grace, I am so happy to see you again, and also our ambassadors! Yes, I already met your gracious wife Alice, she was so kind to invite me to your table.

She followed Inigo's glance at the royal table and sighed inaudible.
Yes, our beloved Katherine is not present and it seems we are the only ones who miss her... she said while looking around.

Alice smiled as the men returned to their table. "It has been such a pleasure to meet with and speak to the duchess," she said, smiling warmly at Margaret. "I am sorry, Your Excellencies, that the party is full of.. them." she nodded to the king's table at the Boleyn's. "I know there must be more secret supporters of Queen Katherine, we cannot be the only ones." She took a moment to think of that gracious, humble queen who is soon to be thwarted by a no-good upstart.
Back to top Go down
Edward Seymour
Edward Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Autumun Party    Autumun Party  - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 9:24 pm

Alfonsina Garcia wrote:
Edward Seymour wrote:

She smiled.

"I am looking forward your visit , the my lord."

She listened him carefully.

"If you come Genoa , you will see that everyone is happy. There is barely betrayal in court. That's why I miss. I couldn't be purely happy since I came here. What about you my lord? Did you find the happiness when you were away from court?"

She asked and took a sip from her wine. She felt that her cheeks were getting red because of the effects of wine. That was her third glass.

"A court without betrayal.. it sounds ideal." I briefly allowed myself a thought of what betrayals I myself had endured, too painful to let go of because I knew they made me stronger. "I sometimes think I have found a certain happiness, but it is always a fleeting moment. I can honestly say, I cannot remember the last time I was truly happy." The words came from my mouth so suddenly I had not the chance to take them back. I accepted another glass of wine, breaking my rule of one cup a night. "Forgive my candor, my lady." I said meekly.
Back to top Go down
Alfonsina Garcia

Alfonsina Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Autumun Party    Autumun Party  - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 9:37 pm

She smiled after his reaction to what he said.

"I always like the men who is candor."

Then she added.

"I guess we are sharing the same thing. I don't remember the last time I was truly happy too. So we can celebrate this nothing but a glass of wine."

She reached her glass to him and hit slowly.

"Cheers my lord.. To the happiness we haven't found so far."

She giggled and took a sip. She felt that she was a half tipsy.
Back to top Go down
Margaret Sheldon
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Sheldon

PostSubject: Re: Autumun Party    Autumun Party  - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 11:22 pm

Henry Norris wrote:
Margaret Sheldon wrote:
Henry Norris wrote:

He smiled and took her hand, leading her out to the floor among the other couples. A slow song began, its rhythm sensual and coy. He blushed again but was glad he knew this dance already. He took Margaret in his arms, slowly turning in a half-circle in time with the music. He looked into her eyes, suddenly aware only of her as they entwined during the dance.

She smiled as they walked out to the floor. She was nervous not quite knowing the dance, but she knew she would do fine. She blushed when he took her into his arms and felt happy to be there. She looked at him, noticing he was looking her in the eyes and everyone around them disappeared.

He sensed her hesitance and expertly guided her through the steps, seeing how she was a fast learner. But Margaret was such a graceful woman, it would be impossible for her to make a mistake in the dance. When she spun the skirt of her dress brushed against him, her perfume reached him and tingled his senses. Nothing else existed for him. At last the dance ended and the king made his announcement of Princess Cordelia. Henry applauded for the girl, and glanced at Margaret. "I would love some time alone with you again," he whispered,his lips brushing her ear.

She was happy he guided her steps and felt like she was dancing on a cloud with how effortlessly she moved. When the dance stopped and His Majesty spoke, she applauded for the princess and felt Henry's lips upon her ear. She blushed with his words, knowing what he wanted. "I would love nothing more than to be alone with you once more." She said in a whisper.
Back to top Go down
Eleanor Brandon
Lady-in-waiting
Eleanor Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Autumun Party    Autumun Party  - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 11:26 pm

Charles Brandon wrote:
Eleanor Brandon wrote:
Charles Brandon wrote:

"Charles smiled her back"

Oh...I'm rather well, sister. It has been a long time since you took part to a party at court. Hope you're enjoying. Uhm...who are you looking at, Nora?

"He asked while leading her at his table, noticing she was staring at someone in Hall"

Eleanor sat at the table they walked to.

"I am enjoying it. I was looking at Lady Nan. I have never had the privilege of meeting her and think I would like to. Would you please introduce us, Charlie?"

She used his nickname, knowing he wouldn't say no.

"Charles rolled his eyes while smiling"

Ohh...please, Nora! Don't call me Charlie in public. You know it's a private nickname...

"He looked at Nan. She wasn't talking with someone actually. Then he sighed and turned to Eleanor"

Ehm...yes, why not? I'm sure she will be happy to meet you. Would you follow me?

Eleanor laughed a little.

"Sorry, I won't call you it again. Yes, I will follow you!"

She said, standing up.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Howard
3rd Duke of Norfolk
Thomas Howard

PostSubject: Re: Autumun Party    Autumun Party  - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 11:39 pm

Norfolk returned to the royal table, just in time to see Henry honoring his daughter and he clapped his hands as he sat down next to his wife again.
I had a talk with Brandon, he is so ignorant! His eyes searched the crowd but he didn't see him. He shrugged and looked at Henry and Anne, then at Elizabeth.
She will understand, though. I will talk with her! he referred to Anne and he nodded affirmative as a servant offered him more wine.
Back to top Go down
Anthony Knivert
Gentleman of the Royal Household
Anthony Knivert

PostSubject: Re: Autumun Party    Autumun Party  - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 5:20 am

Charlotte Rosenauer wrote:
Anthony Knivert wrote:
Anthony Knivert wrote:
Anthony Knivert wrote:
Charlotte did not usually linger in doorways, her spirited nature usually allowed her to whirl into a room, uninhibited. But she was more mature now and so appraised how the scene was lain out: people milled everywhere, dancing, laughing, openly flirting, falsely praising. The sound of violin, lute, drum and flute wafted in the air from the musicians in the corner; the scent of ambergris along with rose perfume with the faint underlying smell of sweat reached her, and soon after the aromas of roasted meats and the tang of wine. She entered the room, her red silk dress fit perfectly, accustoming to her slightly swollen belly. Her earrings dangled, nearly touching the base of her elegant neck, the rubies shimmering in the firelight. She wore no other adornments, her skin glowed from pregnancy. She saw Mary Rose and waved to her, smiling, and scanned the room to view the other guests.

After much delay, I finally made an appearance at the Autumn party. Immediately, I saw my Charlotte looking more beautiful than ever. I smiled as I walked toward her, "My love, how are you this evening?" I asked kissing her cheek and trying not to think of what the evening had in store.

She accepted his kiss and gave a knowing smile. "Well don't you look handsome! I am feeling wonderful, I love these nights where everyone is merry." She took a second look at him. "Are you all right?" she asked with concern, knowing their banishment weighed heavily on his mind.

I took a goblet of wine and took a drink and put on a smile for her "Yes my love, don't worry about me." I said and took her hand in mine so that everyone would know I was a married man. "Is her highness, Mary Rose going to make the her engagement announcement tonight?" I asked as I glanced up at his majesty looking very happy, which made me a bit more relaxed.

She smirked at his reply. "You know I will worry about you anyway, darling." As he took her hand she intertwined their fingers. "Yes, her engagement to the duke will be announced tonight. She was a bit nervous about it, but she seems at ease now," she said, looking over at Mary and seeing her speaking with another woman, and how happy she looked with Royce. "So I heard about the hunting trip. That must have been exciting! Did you kill anything?" She looked at Anthony, her eyes sparkling. He was the strongest man she knew, she thought he could do anything.

I squeezed her had in assurance. "All is well my love" I said and smiled. "I've known Mary Rose all my life, i'm very pleased to see her happy." I saw her smiling and being merry. I then turned back to Charlotte. "The hunt was not as expected, although I always enjoy time with his majesty." I said knowing others might be listening to our conversation.

Charlotte smiled back, glad to hear the reassurance in his voice. "Yes, the princess spoke very fondly of you.. though it seems she also knew of your past," she teased. "She is a very kind and honorable woman. I'm glad to be part of her household." She looked up at him, slight surprise showing on her face. "It must have been nice to get out and see old friends at least." She hardly listened to a word she said herself, her mind was already on the next subject. She drew close to him so no one would hear her words. "I've written to Gia.. asking to stay with her while we are -- while we are not at this court." She said it quickly to get it over with and smiled brightly at him, hoping he would not be upset but knowing it was a sore subject.

I laughed at her anecdote, "Well I just hope the princess is truly happy. I've only met her betrothed a few times." I said hoping I would be able to speak to her before the night was over. I watched other courtiers laugh and dance, all the while trying to build up the never to introduce Charlotte to his majesty. He was merry, so it shouldn't be a difficult task I thought. I then heard as Charlotte spoke of Gia. "Well I hope she can take us in" I replied and continued to smile at my beloved wife.
Back to top Go down
Henry Norris
Henry Norris

PostSubject: Re: Autumun Party    Autumun Party  - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 5:31 am

Margaret Sheldon wrote:
Henry Norris wrote:
Margaret Sheldon wrote:
Henry Norris wrote:

He smiled and took her hand, leading her out to the floor among the other couples. A slow song began, its rhythm sensual and coy. He blushed again but was glad he knew this dance already. He took Margaret in his arms, slowly turning in a half-circle in time with the music. He looked into her eyes, suddenly aware only of her as they entwined during the dance.

She smiled as they walked out to the floor. She was nervous not quite knowing the dance, but she knew she would do fine. She blushed when he took her into his arms and felt happy to be there. She looked at him, noticing he was looking her in the eyes and everyone around them disappeared.

He sensed her hesitance and expertly guided her through the steps, seeing how she was a fast learner. But Margaret was such a graceful woman, it would be impossible for her to make a mistake in the dance. When she spun the skirt of her dress brushed against him, her perfume reached him and tingled his senses. Nothing else existed for him. At last the dance ended and the king made his announcement of Princess Cordelia. Henry applauded for the girl, and glanced at Margaret. "I would love some time alone with you again," he whispered,his lips brushing her ear.

She was happy he guided her steps and felt like she was dancing on a cloud with how effortlessly she moved. When the dance stopped and His Majesty spoke, she applauded for the princess and felt Henry's lips upon her ear. She blushed with his words, knowing what he wanted. "I would love nothing more than to be alone with you once more." She said in a whisper.

He pursed his lips, trying to still his heart as he made his suggestion. "Would you like to come back to my chambers, Margaret?" He gently took hold of her hand, willing to do what she asked or go where she commanded.
Back to top Go down
Margaret Sheldon
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Sheldon

PostSubject: Re: Autumun Party    Autumun Party  - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 5:38 am

Henry Norris wrote:
Margaret Sheldon wrote:
Henry Norris wrote:
Margaret Sheldon wrote:
Henry Norris wrote:

He pursed his lips, trying to still his heart as he made his suggestion. "Would you like to come back to my chambers, Margaret?" He gently took hold of her hand, willing to do what she asked or go where she commanded.

Her heart raced when he asked the question she so wished to hear. "I would like that very much!" She said gently squeezing his hand, waiting to leave the party.
Back to top Go down
Henry Norris
Henry Norris

PostSubject: Re: Autumun Party    Autumun Party  - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 5:58 am

He smiled, taking her arm in his as he led her away from the party. He hoped no one would notice, he imagined gossip would spread before the next morning, but in the end he didn't care. He was leaving with the most beautiful woman.
Back to top Go down
Margaret Sheldon
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Sheldon

PostSubject: Re: Autumun Party    Autumun Party  - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 6:17 am

She smiled as the left the party. She knew if anyone noticed and asked about it, she would say he was escorting her back to her chambers where he said good night to her and went to his after. She was excited, looking forward to being alone with him once more.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Rosenauer
Countess of Venice
Charlotte Rosenauer

PostSubject: Re: Autumun Party    Autumun Party  - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 8:19 am

I looked over at Mary Rose. "I've never met the duke of Westmorland either, but I hope they'll be happy together, as happy as we are." I smiled up at my husband. I noticed he looked a little nervous and that he kept glancing at the king. Henry seemed like a man who could make anyone apprehensive, but I tried to calm Anthony. "You need to relax. Have some more wine," I insisted. I smiled when he didn't seem to get upset about Gia. "I have yet to hear a reply from her, but I know we will be welcome." I wondered though, if there was a way we could get the king to reverse his sentence, and we could stay. I feared travelling wouldn't do well for me at this stage.
Back to top Go down
Edward Seymour
Edward Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Autumun Party    Autumun Party  - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 8:30 am

Alfonsina Garcia wrote:
She smiled after his reaction to what he said.

"I always like the men who is candor."

Then she added.

"I guess we are sharing the same thing. I don't remember the last time I was truly happy too. So we can celebrate this nothing but a glass of wine."

She reached her glass to him and hit slowly.

"Cheers my lord.. To the happiness we haven't found so far."

She giggled and took a sip. She felt that she was a half tipsy.

Everytime she smiled I could not help but smile back. "Honesty is very important. There are way too many liars in the world, especially here at court!" I realized I said this a little loudly, my words slightlyl slurred, and that throughout my body I was feeling warm from the wine. I'd lost count how much I've had but I was feeling very good, very lighthearted for a change. "To the happiness that we deserve," I said in addition to her toast.
Back to top Go down
Alfonsina Garcia

Alfonsina Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Autumun Party    Autumun Party  - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 8:59 am

She knew that if one more glass she drank, she would be complete drunk. But she didn't care. She grabbed another glass from a servant and gave the empty glass. Her thorat was burning but in a good way. She hasn't felt this good for months. Thats why she wouldn't ruin this moment.

"I guess I should't be drinking this glass of wine. But I don't care. Thanks to you my lord. I haven't felt so good for months."

She smiled and held his hand for a moment.

"I am glad that we bumped into each other."

Then she left his hand and looked at his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Ursula Misseldon
Lady-in-waiting
Ursula Misseldon

PostSubject: Re: Autumun Party    Autumun Party  - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 11:03 am

Ursula have agreed to lost the Autumn Party.
She will recce the other places of the court!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Autumun Party    Autumun Party  - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Autumun Party
Page 10 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 13 ... 17  Next