The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Autumun Party

Go down 
+46
Jane Bassett
Eleanor Luke
Inigo Lopez Mendoza
Alfonsina Garcia
Mark Smeaton
Noelle Hoffman
Margaret of Austria
Eleanor Brandon
Thomas Wyatt
Margaret Wyatt
Elizabeth Stafford Howard
Bridget Von Hoffman
Mary Boleyn
Margaret Sheldon
Henry Norris
Catherine Willoughby
Eustace Chapuys
Olympe de Fontanay
Emilie De Fontanay
Francis Bryan
Elizabeth Howard
Alice More
Thomas More
Anthony Knivert
Charlotte Rosenauer
Anne Stanhope
Jane Parker
Dorothy Seymour
Royce Westmoreland
Nan Saville
Meric Royalsun
White Royalsun
Jane Seymour
Mary Rose Tudor
Thomas Howard
Elizabeth Seymour
Ursula Misseldon
Anne Brett
William Stuart
Edward Seymour
Henry VIII of England
Geoffrey Lonshord
Thomas Seymour
Charles Brandon
Anne Boleyn
Thomas Boleyn
50 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Inigo Lopez Mendoza
Spanish Ambassador
Inigo Lopez Mendoza

Autumun Party  - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Autumun Party    Autumun Party  - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 11:18 pm

Inigo listened at lady Margaret's words with a serious face. He sighed while leaning an elbow on the table

Oh...I fear Lutherans are everywhere, mi señora. Even here at court. But I will talk with Emperor about the situation in your country. He just wants the peace in Europe. The Ladies Peace is a very important agreement. Let's hope that it will be respected...

He said, smiling kindly at lady Margaret
Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Autumun Party    Autumun Party  - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 12:19 am

Royce Westmoreland wrote:
Royce noticed that Emilie stood up suddenly as George Boleyn joined the Hall. He looked curiously at them for a while. Then turned to Mary

Well...I think we should start to prepare our wedding, darling. Do you think you can do it in two days?

He asked smiling, looking at her

I watched Emilie and George Boleyn wondering what she did saw in that man.Then I smiled at Royce again still holding his hand.

''Oh,I already did some preparacion for our wedding,there are still a few things that I need to do,but yes I do think that I will manage to do everything in two days.''

I replied with a soft smile.
Back to top Go down
Alice More
Governess
Alice More

PostSubject: Re: Autumun Party    Autumun Party  - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 1:31 am

Margaret of Austria wrote:
Thomas More wrote:
Thomas nodded approvingly at Eustace's words and took Alice's hand in his gently. He turned towards Margaret

So, tell us...my lady. Where have you been during this period of absence from court? I remember...you talked me about troubles in your country because of Lutherans. What's news from there?

He asked, almost ignoring people clapping around him

Margaret smiled encouraging at Alice and the frowning men around them.
I am sure she has many secret supporters and I have full confidence in your husband.

She took a sip of wine and answered him.

Well, after leaving I first visited the French Court and together with the mother of king Francis I managed peace between the Low Lands, Spain and France... she giggled. ... they call it the Ladies Peace, though I must say we were a little disappointed because England was not represented, even though the Cardinal had promised me to join us.
She shook her head and smiled. Luckily we made an agreement before I left England, so the trade between our countries is restored.

Her face darkened as he mentioned the Lutherans.
Antwerp is the centre of their activities, with more than sixty printing companies, we closed them all and burnt all books but they continue at other places. And as I told you before, we had to burn more than only books... she spoke suggestively.

Alice listened in rapt attention as Margaret spoke. The treaty impressed her, and she made it known. "Women should be the ones to make peace; we are always against war and the ravage and destruction it causes." She glanced at Thomas to see his reaction. When Margaret mentioned burning books as well as, Alice assumed, people, she felt sick to her stomach. Margaret and Thomas would have much in common. "You are right, your grace, they do continue in many other places.. not least of all here in our very own England!" Though her voice was low so no one could listen in, her tone was full of passion.
Back to top Go down
Mark Smeaton
Musician
Mark Smeaton

PostSubject: Re: Autumun Party    Autumun Party  - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 7:11 am

Dorothy Seymour wrote:
She realized she forgot to introduce herself. " Dorothy, Dorothy Seymour. I hear you play most well with the violin."

Mark heard her surname, Seymour. He looked at her, those eyes were so distracting. "Seymour? where is your family from? If you don't mind me asking" He said knowing he had encountered Seymour's before.
Back to top Go down
Dorothy Seymour
Lady-in-waiting
Dorothy Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Autumun Party    Autumun Party  - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 4:46 pm

"Not at all, I come from Wulf hall. It's quite far from court." She never seen such a smile more charming such as his before. " Pray tell, how did you come to court ?"

Last edited by Dorothy Seymour on Mon Nov 26, 2012 11:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Thomas Wyatt
Poet
Thomas Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: Autumun Party    Autumun Party  - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 5:22 pm

Margaret Wyatt wrote:
Margaret listened carefully at Thomas words. She opened her mouth by surprise and glanced fastly at Anthony "What? But...how dares he talking in such way about me? I'm not one of his whores!" She felt angry. She was waiting for Thomas to reply, when a young lady approached them. She smiled and nodded with her head after she spoke "Oh...It's a pleasure to meet you, lady Anne. I heard of you, but we never officially met, indeed. May I introduce you my brother, sir Thomas Wyatt? I'm honoured you came personally to me, my lady. Would you sit with us?" She asked kindly, showing a chair next to them at their table

Anne Stanhope wrote:
Sir Thomas Wyatt I am happy to meet you' I smiled warmly at him and sat down, very smug that Margaret felt honoured to speak to me - well she should! 'So... do tell me about yourselves. I know how talented you are thomas with your poetry, the women you have wooed with your words..' I had a really hard job suppressing a smirk.

Thomas sigh.

Unfortunately, I think that he consider all of the girls who he have succed to seduce like that, aside for his wife of course, but you can trust, I have defend your honour as much as I could and have succed in making him shut up. In fact he is exactly the kind of men that he seem to be, more I get to know him, more it's confirm my impressions, sincerely the better that you can do about him is to remain away from him.

He turn to the lady who join his sister, recognizing her as he have see her around court many time and seeming close of Seymour family, listening to her, he notice clearly the hint of irony in her words about the adoration of the king for Anne of Henry and the falseness of her air, getting suspicious he think that she is a bit hypocritical and maybe a schemer.
He smile again as she adress him, pretending no to notice her game and answer her politely in a monocorde voice, while keeping still.

Nice to meet you too, mylady ...

He look at her as she take place, thinking that he should warn his still young and naive sister to don't be too-trusting with people especially at court.

He frown and his glance get cold as she evocate some women who he would have woo with his words, finding her lustful insinutations out of place and improper, even rather vulgar especially from someone who isn't at all intimate to him, so he answer him in a calm and firm tone.

Your insinuations are very improper, mylady. You seem to be a clever woman so you shouldn't listen to the slanderous gossips about me, because they aren totally false and malevolents.

He take a deep breath and add looking in her eyes with a intense glance.

In spite of what people can imagine, I am not the kind of man who take advantage of his work for get his lust and I think I can expect more respect from you since my sister have so kindly invitate to our table and I don't think that my private life concern you at all.
Back to top Go down
Anne Stanhope
Countess of Hertford
Anne Stanhope

PostSubject: Re: Autumun Party    Autumun Party  - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 6:24 pm

Thomas Wyatt wrote:
Margaret Wyatt wrote:
Margaret listened carefully at Thomas words. She opened her mouth by surprise and glanced fastly at Anthony "What? But...how dares he talking in such way about me? I'm not one of his whores!" She felt angry. She was waiting for Thomas to reply, when a young lady approached them. She smiled and nodded with her head after she spoke "Oh...It's a pleasure to meet you, lady Anne. I heard of you, but we never officially met, indeed. May I introduce you my brother, sir Thomas Wyatt? I'm honoured you came personally to me, my lady. Would you sit with us?" She asked kindly, showing a chair next to them at their table

Anne Stanhope wrote:
Sir Thomas Wyatt I am happy to meet you' I smiled warmly at him and sat down, very smug that Margaret felt honoured to speak to me - well she should! 'So... do tell me about yourselves. I know how talented you are thomas with your poetry, the women you have wooed with your words..' I had a really hard job suppressing a smirk.

Thomas sigh.

Unfortunately, I think that he consider all of the girls who he have succed to seduce like that, aside for his wife of course, but you can trust, I have defend your honour as much as I could and have succed in making him shut up. In fact he is exactly the kind of men that he seem to be, more I get to know him, more it's confirm my impressions, sincerely the better that you can do about him is to remain away from him.

He turn to the lady who join his sister, recognizing her as he have see her around court many time and seeming close of Seymour family, listening to her, he notice clearly the hint of irony in her words about the adoration of the king for Anne of Henry and the falseness of her air, getting suspicious he think that she is a bit hypocritical and maybe a schemer.
He smile again as she adress him, pretending no to notice her game and answer her politely in a monocorde voice, while keeping still.

Nice to meet you too, mylady ...

He look at her as she take place, thinking that he should warn his still young and naive sister to don't be too-trusting with people especially at court.

He frown and his glance get cold as she evocate some women who he would have woo with his words, finding her lustful insinutations out of place and improper, even rather vulgar especially from someone who isn't at all intimate to him, so he answer him in a calm and firm tone.

Your insinuations are very improper, mylady. You seem to be a clever woman so you shouldn't listen to the slanderous gossips about me, because they aren totally false and malevolents.

He take a deep breath and add looking in her eyes with a intense glance.

In spite of what people can imagine, I am not the kind of man who take advantage of his work for get his lust and I think I can expect more respect from you since my sister have so kindly invitate to our table and I don't think that my private life concern you at all.
'Slanderous gossips?' I said in a high pitched tone. I put my hand to my heart, 'I was merely commented on the power of your work and the way it made me feel. Does he normally take complements so well?' I said looking to his sister, mentally noting his defensiveness - so the rumours were true! 'Maybe you should lighten up and have some more wine, we are all friends here.'
Back to top Go down
Thomas Wyatt
Poet
Thomas Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: Autumun Party    Autumun Party  - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 6:59 pm

Thomas look at her with a openly sceptical air, knowing that she did mean exactly what he have understand, he feel getting angry as she call as witness his sister, obviously wanting to use his sister's too obvious naivety and kindness for play the innocent woman and make him appear as being at fault, he give her a knowing look, holding his head higher haughtily and ask her with a ironic tone, adopting the same behaviour and tone as her for mock her.

It was a compliment ? Oh then you see me delighted !

He smirk, getting annoyed in seeing the little satisfied air on her face that mean that she is sure of that she heard is true while it's totally fasle and she seem very glad of it, exactly the kind of behaviour he can hardly stand for a too long time ...
He remain calm because he don't want to waste his evening nor his sister's evening, knowing that she is too innocent for understand and see the true intentions of the lady behind her false kindness and would only think that he get angry for nothing.
He smirk to Anne.

I am yet very light, mylady and if you think that we are all friends at this court, then you musn't know court very well yet.

He chuckle.

I would yet be glad if we could be all friends at this table.

He look at her with a mixture of annoyance and amusement as he can so easely guess her intentions, he lean his back to the back of the chair while glancing to her neckline, thinking that seen her attractiveness, she must have embarrassing secrets that she wouldn't like to see being revealed.

Back to top Go down
Anne Stanhope
Countess of Hertford
Anne Stanhope

PostSubject: Re: Autumun Party    Autumun Party  - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 7:14 pm

'You are an intense, troubled man Mr Wyatt' I said throughly amused, 'I guess all poets are in a state of emotional trauma, lusting after someone they cannot have....' I get such a kick out of winding people up!
'To new friends' I said raising my goblet. 'I do hope to see you Margeret in our duties to the new queen.'
Back to top Go down
Eustace Chapuys
Spanish Ambassador
Eustace Chapuys

PostSubject: Re: Autumun Party    Autumun Party  - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 10:46 pm

Inigo Lopez Mendoza wrote:
Inigo listened at lady Margaret's words with a serious face. He sighed while leaning an elbow on the table

Oh...I fear Lutherans are everywhere, mi señora. Even here at court. But I will talk with Emperor about the situation in your country. He just wants the peace in Europe. The Ladies Peace is a very important agreement. Let's hope that it will be respected...

He said, smiling kindly at lady Margaret

Eustace nodded in agreement and smiled at lady Margaret, too, meanwhile frowning deeply.
Yes, Lutherans are everywhere, but the Emperor also acts hard against them, he doesn't tolerate this heresy. I know he wants you to do the same and supports you, after all he appointed you as his observer. I know you two have a close relationship, he still speaks about the years you raised him at your court, together with his three sisters. Lets hope we can work this all out together... he said, staring at the royal table again. He did not only mean the Lutheran issue, but also the bad situation of Katherine, still Queen of England, though the young woman next to the king acted if she already had taken her place.
Back to top Go down
Royce Westmoreland
Duke of Westmoreland
Royce Westmoreland

PostSubject: Re: Autumun Party    Autumun Party  - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 11:10 pm

Mary Rose Tudor wrote:
Royce noticed that Emilie stood up suddenly as George Boleyn joined the Hall. He looked curiously at them for a while. Then turned to Mary

Well...I think we should start to prepare our wedding, darling. Do you think you can do it in two days?

I watched Emilie and George Boleyn wondering what she did saw in that man.Then I smiled at Royce again still holding his hand.

''Oh,I already did some preparacion for our wedding,there are still a few things that I need to do,but yes I do think that I will manage to do everything in two days.''

Royce nodded and took a goblet of wine

Very well. Someone should let Fisher know, I guess. His Majesty gave his approval...

He said, raising his goblet to her
Back to top Go down
Thomas More
Courtier
Thomas More

PostSubject: Re: Autumun Party    Autumun Party  - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 11:28 pm

Alice More wrote:
Thomas More wrote:
Thomas nodded approvingly at Eustace's words and took Alice's hand in his gently. He turned towards Margaret

So, tell us...my lady. Where have you been during this period of absence from court? I remember...you talked me about troubles in your country because of Lutherans. What's news from there?

I am sure she has many secret supporters and I have full confidence in your husband.

Well, after leaving I first visited the French Court and together with the mother of king Francis I managed peace between the Low Lands, Spain and France... she giggled. ... they call it the Ladies Peace, though I must say we were a little disappointed because England was not represented, even though the Cardinal had promised me to join us.
She shook her head and smiled. Luckily we made an agreement before I left England, so the trade between our countries is restored.

Antwerp is the centre of their activities, with more than sixty printing companies, we closed them all and burnt all books but they continue at other places. And as I told you before, we had to burn more than only books... she spoke suggestively.

Alice listened in rapt attention as Margaret spoke. The treaty impressed her, and she made it known. "Women should be the ones to make peace; we are always against war and the ravage and destruction it causes." She glanced at Thomas to see his reaction. When Margaret mentioned burning books as well as, Alice assumed, people, she felt sick to her stomach. Margaret and Thomas would have much in common. "You are right, your grace, they do continue in many other places.. not least of all here in our very own England!" Though her voice was low so no one could listen in, her tone was full of passion.

Thomas gulped as they started talking about burning much more than books. He glanced at Alice and tried to smile at Margaret

You played a very important role in european diplomacy, my lady. I am really admired. And yes...I admit that sometimes women succed where men usually fail...

He paused for a while, before adding

About heretics...I interrogated Master Simon Fish. And...I found him guilty of heresy. I...I had to proceed...

He added almost whispering, waiting for Alice's reaction
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: Autumun Party    Autumun Party  - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 11:57 pm

Margaret was listening the conversation between her brother and lady Anne with astonished eyes. She hit Thomas with her elbow secretely and looked at Anne, trying to smile "Oh...please, my lady. Forgive him. My brother is rather nervous, recently. But I'm sure he had no intentions to offend you. And...lady Anne said nothing bad to you, Thomas..." She said with embarassement. Then she turned to Anne smiling "Why don't we reach the other side of Hall, lady Anne? So we could talk quitely and know each other better. I'm sure my brother prefers to stay here and have dinner..." She stood up and leaned on Thomas "Why you never control your reactions?!" She whispered secretely into his ear. Then she turned to Anne again "Would you follow me, my lady?" She smiled
Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Autumun Party    Autumun Party  - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 1:07 am

Mary Rose Tudor wrote:

Very well. Someone should let Fisher know, I guess. His Majesty gave his approval...

I smiled at him and nodded and looked around the hall again.

''Can you inform Fisher?I am not sure if I would have time for it.''

I asked,looking back at him.

''To our wedding...''

I said as I raised my goblet as well,and then took a sip from it.
Back to top Go down
Anthony Knivert
Gentleman of the Royal Household
Anthony Knivert

PostSubject: Re: Autumun Party    Autumun Party  - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 3:33 am

As Charlotte and I spoke, I noticed Margaret still looking my way. I excused myself from my wife and walked over to speak to her. She was speaking with another woman, although I didn't know how long I would be absent from court and I had to speak to her straight away.

"My ladies, excuse my intrusion, but may I speak to to lady Wyatt for a moment? I promise she will be returned." I said and looked at Margaret took her hand and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Mary Boleyn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Autumun Party    Autumun Party  - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 11:11 am

seeing my brother go to greet him but i see his talking to emile so i wait away from him
Back to top Go down
Thomas Wyatt
Poet
Thomas Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: Autumun Party    Autumun Party  - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 2:16 pm

[quote="Anne Stanhope]You are an intense, troubled man Mr Wyatt' I said throughly amused, 'I guess all poets are in a state of emotional trauma, lusting after someone they cannot have....' I get such a kick out of winding people up!
'To new friends' I said raising my goblet. 'I do hope to see you Margeret in our duties to the new queen.' [/quote]
Margaret Wyatt wrote:
Margaret was listening the conversation between her brother and lady Anne with astonished eyes. She hit Thomas with her elbow secretely and looked at Anne, trying to smile "Oh...please, my lady. Forgive him. My brother is rather nervous, recently. But I'm sure he had no intentions to offend you. And...lady Anne said nothing bad to you, Thomas..." She said with embarassement. Then she turned to Anne smiling "Why don't we reach the other side of Hall, lady Anne? So we could talk quitely and know each other better. I'm sure my brother prefers to stay here and have dinner..." She stood up and leaned on Thomas "Why you never control your reactions?!" She whispered secretely into his ear. Then she turned to Anne again "Would you follow me, my lady?" She smiled

He lift his goblet and smirk to Anne, he turn to his sister as she kick him with his elbow, annoyed that she seen nothing of Anne's little game like he guessed she would, he smirk and answer.

I am sure that she didn't have the intention to offend me either ...

As he hear his sister make this proposition to the woman, he look at her with hurt in his eyes, no only she hadn't understand that this lady was provocating him but she stand with her, he sigh and whisper her back in a nearly unaudible tone, looking straight in her eyes.

And you, why are so naive and confiant ?! you let people manipulate you like a toy !

He add quietly with a hint of pain in his eyes, he isn't affected just annoyed by Anne's two faced behaviour but it's hurt him that his own sister stand with her against him instead of supporting him, like always and he whisper her.

Very well, do like you want, Margaret.

He turn to his goblet and take a sip of it, turning for glance to them, he is more than shocked to see Knivert approach her and dare to take her hand, thinking that he will surely succed to make her forget everything in a few words.

[/b]
Back to top Go down
Thomas Wyatt
Poet
Thomas Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: Autumun Party    Autumun Party  - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 2:25 pm

Mary Boleyn wrote:
seeing my brother go to greet him but i see his talking to emile so i wait away from him
Looking around at other people, he notice Mary Boleyn standing alone, he don't well know her but she seem to a nice lady and he need some nice talking for forget the harsh that he had just live, so he get up from his chair, holding his goblet and bow to her graciously.

Good evening, lady Boleyn, I hope that I am not disturbing ?

He smile to her warmly.
Back to top Go down
Alice More
Governess
Alice More

PostSubject: Re: Autumun Party    Autumun Party  - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 8:06 pm

Thomas More wrote:
Alice More wrote:
Thomas More wrote:

Thomas gulped as they started talking about burning much more than books. He glanced at Alice and tried to smile at Margaret

You played a very important role in european diplomacy, my lady. I am really admired. And yes...I admit that sometimes women succed where men usually fail...

He paused for a while, before adding

About heretics...I interrogated Master Simon Fish. And...I found him guilty of heresy. I...I had to proceed...

He added almost whispering, waiting for Alice's reaction

"You burned him," she said flatly in response to Thomas, not looking at him but instead looking at the napkin in her lap. It was the first she'd heard of an actual execution of a heretic. Despite her beliefs, knowing that what the Lutherans believed was wrong, against Catholicism, she suddenly felt sick to her stomach. Closing her eyes she said a quick prayer for Simon Fish's soul.
Back to top Go down
Royce Westmoreland
Duke of Westmoreland
Royce Westmoreland

PostSubject: Re: Autumun Party    Autumun Party  - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 10:20 pm

Mary Rose Tudor wrote:
Mary Rose Tudor wrote:

I smiled at him and nodded and looked around the hall again.

''Can you inform Fisher?I am not sure if I would have time for it.''

I asked,looking back at him.

''To our wedding...''

I said as I raised my goblet as well,and then took a sip from it.

Royce nodded with a smile

Of course. I'll inform Cardinal Fisher personally. Uhm...it seems everyone is joining dancefloor. Would you allow me the honour of the next dance, my lady?

He asked smiling. Then he stood up and offered her his hand
Back to top Go down
Thomas More
Courtier
Thomas More

PostSubject: Re: Autumun Party    Autumun Party  - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 10:59 pm

Thomas noticed that Alice lowered her eyes. He understood it was because the recent execution. She didn't seem feeling well. He took a deep breath and looked at his guests at his table

My lords ambassadors...lady Margaret, I ask you to excuse me. I think my wife needs some fresh air. Please, forgive us...

He said apologetically. Then he stood up and helped Alice to stand up too. He smiled tenderly

Come, my love. Let's go out in the garden for a while...

Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: Autumun Party    Autumun Party  - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 11:19 pm

Anthony Knivert wrote:
As Charlotte and I spoke, I noticed Margaret still looking my way. I excused myself from my wife and walked over to speak to her. She was speaking with another woman, although I didn't know how long I would be absent from court and I had to speak to her straight away.

"My ladies, excuse my intrusion, but may I speak to to lady Wyatt for a moment? I promise she will be returned." I said and looked at Margaret took her hand and smiled.

Margaret rolled her eyes after Thomas's words. She was walking with Anne towards a sofa next to window along Hall. When suddenly she saw Anthony approaching them. Once he spoke to her, she felt her heart about to stop. Surprised, she glanced at Thomas for a little while. Then she turned to Anne "Ehm...my lady, please excuse me. I will reach you in few minutes..." She took a deep breath and turned her eyes to Anthony. She curtsied in front of him "My lord..." She said coldly, without showing a smile
Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Autumun Party    Autumun Party  - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 11:24 pm

Royce nodded with a smile

Of course. I'll inform Cardinal Fisher personally. Uhm...it seems everyone is joining dancefloor. Would you allow me the honour of the next dance, my lady?

He asked smiling. Then he stood up and offered her his hand

I smiled to him brightly.

''Thank you...Why of course,Your Grace.''

Smiling I stood up and took his hand,allowing him to lead me out onto the dance floor.
Back to top Go down
Ursula Misseldon
Lady-in-waiting
Ursula Misseldon

PostSubject: Re: Autumun Party    Autumun Party  - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 8:45 am

Ursula come back to the autumn party.
She enter the hall with a look across her shoulder in assurance that Mark Smeaton follow her.
Usula saw how much people are on the party to late hour.
She take the hand of Mark Smeaton and went to a free table with him.

"Well Mark what you think we both have fun in the couse of the rest of the night".

Ursula take a new goblet of wine and take a gupl and wink with one eye at Mark and smiled at him.
Back to top Go down
Anne Stanhope
Countess of Hertford
Anne Stanhope

PostSubject: Re: Autumun Party    Autumun Party  - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 9:10 am

Margaret Wyatt wrote:

'I agree we should leave your brother to calm down. I forgive you Mr Wyatt, lets hope next time we speak you are in better spirits.' I was glad to speak to margeret alone she seemed friendly and I wasn't getting anything out of her brother, then out of nowhere we are interupted by antony knivert, I would have been extra irritated had he not seemed desperate to talk to Margeret, I reocognised the look on his face, 'I'll wait for you over there.' I indicated a sofa and sat down hoping I didn't look to much of a loner!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Autumun Party    Autumun Party  - Page 13 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Autumun Party
Page 13 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next