The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Autumun Party

Go down 
+46
Jane Bassett
Eleanor Luke
Inigo Lopez Mendoza
Alfonsina Garcia
Mark Smeaton
Noelle Hoffman
Margaret of Austria
Eleanor Brandon
Thomas Wyatt
Margaret Wyatt
Elizabeth Stafford Howard
Bridget Von Hoffman
Mary Boleyn
Margaret Sheldon
Henry Norris
Catherine Willoughby
Eustace Chapuys
Olympe de Fontanay
Emilie De Fontanay
Francis Bryan
Elizabeth Howard
Alice More
Thomas More
Anthony Knivert
Charlotte Rosenauer
Anne Stanhope
Jane Parker
Dorothy Seymour
Royce Westmoreland
Nan Saville
Meric Royalsun
White Royalsun
Jane Seymour
Mary Rose Tudor
Thomas Howard
Elizabeth Seymour
Ursula Misseldon
Anne Brett
William Stuart
Edward Seymour
Henry VIII of England
Geoffrey Lonshord
Thomas Seymour
Charles Brandon
Anne Boleyn
Thomas Boleyn
50 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Catherine Willoughby
Duchess of Suffolk
Catherine Willoughby

Autumun Party  - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Autumun Party    Autumun Party  - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 2:34 am

Charles Brandon wrote:
"Charles leaded Eleanor's until Nan's table. He stopped for a while next to Catherine, noticing she was staring at him"

Catherine...I'd like talking with you in the garden, later. If you don't mind...

"He said whispering. Then turned to Eleanor and brought her next to Nan. He gulped hardly and succeded to smile"

Nan...

Catherine smiled shyly at Charles and lowered her eyes. "Yes, Your Grace. I should like to meet you in the garden."

Catherine curtseyed to him and turned to go dance with some of the other ladies.
Back to top Go down
Anthony Knivert
Gentleman of the Royal Household
Anthony Knivert

PostSubject: Re: Autumun Party    Autumun Party  - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 6:46 am

Charlotte Rosenauer wrote:
Anthony Knivert wrote:
Charlotte Rosenauer wrote:
I looked over at Mary Rose. "I've never met the duke of Westmorland either, but I hope they'll be happy together, as happy as we are." I smiled up at my husband. I noticed he looked a little nervous and that he kept glancing at the king. Henry seemed like a man who could make anyone apprehensive, but I tried to calm Anthony. "You need to relax. Have some more wine," I insisted. I smiled when he didn't seem to get upset about Gia. "I have yet to hear a reply from her, but I know we will be welcome." I wondered though, if there was a way we could get the king to reverse his sentence, and we could stay. I feared travelling wouldn't do well for me at this stage.

Her smile always gave me a sort of solace; I smiled "If everyone were as happy as us, then the world would be perfect. I'm not sure if i want a perfect world" I said as I took another serving of wine as per her request. I took a few drinks as I heard her speak of Gia again. "Bavaria would be the only place where I assume we would be welcome. However, his majesty never likes to speak business at a party." I said then pondered the thought of her traveling in her fragile condition. "Perhaps he would make an exception."

I had to smile when he said our marriage was a happy one. "A perfect world does sound boring. But I would wish everyone to feel, at least once, what we have found." I smiled at him tenderly. "No matter what the king may say, we will have a place to go. Not even Gia would turn us away, and I'd like her to be godmother if she consents." I knew my mother often traveled much when she was with child and had never had an incident.

Suddenly my attention turned to a young blonde woman. I noticed it was Anthony she was looking at and I secretly wondered if she had been one of his conquests. I did not want to appear unkind so I smiled at her, wondering if it would be awkward if I were to introduce myself.

I finished my wine when I heard his majesty make the announcement of Royce and Mary Rose. I clapped my hands and smiled as I was truly happy for the princess. "If you wish Gia to be godmother, then I hope she lasts the winter" I said laughing as I then turned to see Margaret Wyatt looking in my direction. I nodded my head in recognition as I thought how beautiful she looked.
Back to top Go down
Edward Seymour
Gentleman of the Privy Chamber
Edward Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Autumun Party    Autumun Party  - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 6:53 am

Alfonsina Garcia wrote:
She smiled after his words and nodded.

"Yes you are right we are celebrating , my lord."

Then she leaned towards him and reached his ear. Then she whispered.

"Should we go outside? If it is okay with you my lord.."

She smiled and stepped back. She knew that there were a lot of people who knew Alfonsina. She took a glance at the room. Margaret was there she smiled widely to her. She was beautiful as always. Then she saw Charles, he was talking to a young woman. She saw Anthony and smiled to him ,too. She knew that the woman who was near him was his wife. Alfonsina smiled warmly to her then she turned to Edward again.

Her breath on my ear as she whispered, sent a small shiver through me. "Yes, you know the palace better than I, I'll let you lead the way." Already the room was starting to spin, I needed fresh air.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Rosenauer
Countess of Venice
Charlotte Rosenauer

PostSubject: Re: Autumun Party    Autumun Party  - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 7:37 am

I adored how Mary Rose looked in the green dress, my prediction that she would be the belle of the ball had proved correct. She seemed happy with Royce, who I had yet to meet. I was so happy for her, her joy was evident on her face and in her smile.

I heard Anthony's quip about Gia, and playfully hit him on the arm. "You may be a friend of the king's but all I have is the countess. She will love the child." Although, I couldn't imagine a world without Gia.

As Anthony acknowledged the young woman I'd seen glancing at him, I had a feeling there'd been nothing between them. Even if there had there was nothing I could do about it. I was going to have to get used to other women staring at my husband. I counted out the months I had left to give birth; I could use a drink myself. I then saw another woman glance our way and smile at me. Returning her smile, I decided people were only being nice.

Last edited by Charlotte Rosenauer on Tue Nov 20, 2012 6:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Alfonsina Garcia

Alfonsina Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Autumun Party    Autumun Party  - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 9:46 am

Edward Seymour wrote:
Alfonsina Garcia wrote:
She smiled after his words and nodded.

"Yes you are right we are celebrating , my lord."

Then she leaned towards him and reached his ear. Then she whispered.

"Should we go outside? If it is okay with you my lord.."

She smiled and stepped back. She knew that there were a lot of people who knew Alfonsina. She took a glance at the room. Margaret was there she smiled widely to her. She was beautiful as always. Then she saw Charles, he was talking to a young woman. She saw Anthony and smiled to him ,too. She knew that the woman who was near him was his wife. Alfonsina smiled warmly to her then she turned to Edward again.

Her breath on my ear as she whispered, sent a small shiver through me. "Yes, you know the palace better than I, I'll let you lead the way." Already the room was starting to spin, I needed fresh air.

She nodded and smiled happily after his acceptance to go outside. She held his hand and took him to outside.

OCC : My lord , You can come East Garden - Meadow Stream. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
http://thetudorsworld.yetkin-forum.com
Royce Westmoreland
Duke of Westmoreland
Royce Westmoreland

PostSubject: Re: Autumun Party    Autumun Party  - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 10:40 pm

Royce stood up immediately as the King announced his wedding. He looked around him with an embarassed smile and nodded at Emilie. After he reached Henry with Mary at his side, he bowed deeple in front of him

I will be worthy of this honour, Your Majesty....

Then he looked at Mary, while people were clapping around them
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: Autumun Party    Autumun Party  - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 11:49 pm

Thomas Wyatt wrote:
Margaret Wyatt wrote:

Margaret clapped happily her hands and turned to Thomas "Oh...little Rinaldo has been sick too, but now he is completely healed, thank God. While her husband...is far from court since months, in France for business, I guess. The duchess thinks he is cheating on her. He came back at court shortly to see his son. But he left again..." She answered, looking at Anthony. The woman next to him must be his wife. She bit her lips and tried to smile

Thomas smile in hearing the good news.

I am glad to hear it, I hope that he will remain healthy in the future, infants and small children are so fragile and often ill, I have know it with mines, I have fear more than once to lost them.

He recall of the huge worrying he have live when his children was gravely ill, then he frown in hearing about the duchess's husband behaviour and his eyes widen up.

Really ? I am quite surprised because they did seem so much in love with each others ... Yes it's probably for business, he may have some mistress indeed since he is far from court since a long time, and the fact that he came back shortly and just seen his son not his wife is rather weird. Unfortuantely, it's seem that their marriage isn't a happy one in fine.

Thomas follow his sister's glance and frown in seeing that she is looking to Knivert and his wife, recalling of his behaviour and words while the hunt.

You do still think to him ?

Margaret turned suddenly her head once she heard Thomas's question. He noticed she was looking at Anthony. She blushed and shook hear head "What? Oh...no, not at all. I completely forgot him. I'm just...surprised to see him here with his...wife. I never thought a womanizer like him could marry..." She answered, even if not completely sure of her own words
Back to top Go down
Henry VIII of England
King of England
Henry VIII of England

PostSubject: Re: Autumun Party    Autumun Party  - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 11:58 pm

Henry took Royce and Mary's hands in his and smiled joyfully

I give you my blessing. May this union bring us peace and prosperity. And a Prince to England!

He patted Royce's shoulder and kissed Mary's forehead. Then he reached Royal Table again and took his place next to Anne. He looked at her with love and reached her lips with his
Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Autumun Party    Autumun Party  - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 1:11 am

I looked at Royce and my eyes were filled with joy,and then turne my eyes to my brother again.

''Thank you,your Majesty!''

I said and smiled softly when he kissed my forehead.Then along with Royce we came again to our table.
Back to top Go down
Mark Smeaton
Musician
Mark Smeaton

PostSubject: Re: Autumun Party    Autumun Party  - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 1:09 am

Dorothy Seymour wrote:
Mark Smeaton wrote:
Dorothy Seymour wrote:
Mark Smeaton wrote:
Dorothy Seymour wrote:
Dorothy decided to wander around the Great Hall some more since she wanted to see more of White Hall. As she is wandering around she noticed a gentleman walking towards her. She knew he looked familiar but she didn't know whe he is.

Mark wandered through the crowd smiling and bowing his head, he then saw a beautiful woman amid the crowd. He made his way to her, although he had a moment of deja vu. He smiled at the young lady, "Good evening my lady" He said still trying to figure out how he knew her.

She made her way towards the gentleman, she thinks he must be one of the talented musicians. "Good evening my lord, you are a musician I assume." She said with a smile

This woman was stunning, he smiled and said "Yes, i've just arrived at court. My name is Mark Smeaton" he replied as he was still confused about who she was.

"It's a pleasure Mr. Smeaton. How do you find court so far?" She noticed something about the courtier, like he was a confused painter with his art work.

"The pleasure is all mine" he said then realized she hadn't given her name. "May I ask your name?" he asked a little bit shy with his words. Mark was never a womanizer, although, he always knew the way to a woman's heart was through music.
Back to top Go down
Dorothy Seymour
Lady-in-waiting
Dorothy Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Autumun Party    Autumun Party  - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 3:19 am

She realized she forgot to introduce herself. " Dorothy, Dorothy Seymour. I hear you play most well with the violin."
Back to top Go down
Thomas Wyatt
Poet
Thomas Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: Autumun Party    Autumun Party  - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 11:48 am

Margaret Wyatt wrote:

Margaret turned suddenly her head once she heard Thomas's question. He noticed she was looking at Anthony. She blushed and shook hear head "What? Oh...no, not at all. I completely forgot him. I'm just...surprised to see him here with his...wife. I never thought a womanizer like him could marry..." She answered, even if not completely sure of her own words

Thomas listen attentively to his sister's answer while looking in her eyes, noticing that she blush and seem unsure of her words, hoping that it don't mean that she still think to this man especially seen how he have behave with her and especially seen how he have dare to talk about her while the hunt organized by the king, he chuckle.

I must tell that I has been very surprised of it too when I have learn about it ... especilaly he have dare to marry her without the king's allowance since he hadn't even inform him before to marry her and he is to be banished from court for some time I think so.

Then he grow serious and add, whispering for can be heard only of her.

It's the better for you if you have forget him, because now he is married and I don't think that you may have forget how he have behave with you and if you has been there too while the hunt organized by the king and had see the arrogant and irrespectuous way he have behave and talk about you, you wouldn't has been pleased at all ! I can tell you.

He talk a deep breath, hesitating, then continue, wanting to be fully honest even if it may hurt.

Honestly, I have never believe than he felt anything else for you than desire but if ever I had think that he could has had sincere affection for you in spite of his acting, I would had lost all my illusions after having seen him at the hunt.
Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Autumun Party    Autumun Party  - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 5:10 pm

I smiled to Cordelia and kissed her as well.

''Thank you,my dear! It is very nice of you and we will be more than glad if you would help us.''

I said still,smiling.
Back to top Go down
Emilie De Fontanay
Countess of Anjou
Emilie De Fontanay

PostSubject: Re: Autumun Party    Autumun Party  - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 11:10 pm

Emilie smile to Cordelia after her answer, pleased to learn that she have such a good reputation at court, she then look around at people, gazing at her daughter and her grandmother, then take her goblet and take a few sips of her apple juice.
Feeling getting dreamy in this cheerful athmosphere, she glance to Anne Boleyn and the king kissing with such love, seeming yet like husband and wife, along with Mary and Royce, getting melancolial as it's recall her of her love of the past, all theses things that aren't in her life anymore and will never be again, hoping that for the four of them, it will last all their life.
Back to top Go down
Royce Westmoreland
Duke of Westmoreland
Royce Westmoreland

PostSubject: Re: Autumun Party    Autumun Party  - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 11:30 pm

Royce bowed at the King after blessing and reached his table again, holding Mary's hand. He smiled at Emilie and sat next Mary, a bit confused

Thank you everyone...I'm not used at such popularity. But I'll do my best for being a good and devoted husband...

He smiled again and kissed Mary's hand
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: Autumun Party    Autumun Party  - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 11:53 pm

Thomas Wyatt wrote:
Margaret Wyatt wrote:

Thomas listen attentively to his sister's answer while looking in her eyes, noticing that she blush and seem unsure of her words, hoping that it don't mean that she still think to this man especially seen how he have behave with her and especially seen how he have dare to talk about her while the hunt organized by the king, he chuckle.

I must tell that I has been very surprised of it too when I have learn about it ... especilaly he have dare to marry her without the king's allowance since he hadn't even inform him before to marry her and he is to be banished from court for some time I think so.

Then he grow serious and add, whispering for can be heard only of her.

It's the better for you if you have forget him, because now he is married and I don't think that you may have forget how he have behave with you and if you has been there too while the hunt organized by the king and had see the arrogant and irrespectuous way he have behave and talk about you, you wouldn't has been pleased at all ! I can tell you.

He talk a deep breath, hesitating, then continue, wanting to be fully honest even if it may hurt.

Honestly, I have never believe than he felt anything else for you than desire but if ever I had think that he could has had sincere affection for you in spite of his acting, I would had lost all my illusions after having seen him at the hunt.

Margaret opened her eyes bigger after his words "What? Are you saying that...he talked about me during hunt? And...what he said exactly? I need to know..." She said curiously, feeling her heart beating inside her
Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Autumun Party    Autumun Party  - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 12:34 am

Royce Westmoreland wrote:
Royce bowed at the King after blessing and reached his table again, holding Mary's hand. He smiled at Emilie and sat next Mary, a bit confused

Thank you everyone...I'm not used at such popularity. But I'll do my best for being a good and devoted husband...

He smiled again and kissed Mary's hand

I sat next to Emilie again and smiled to her,feeling more relaxed now when everything was over.Then I turne my eyes to Royce while he spoke,and smiled at him with a luscious tenderness.
Back to top Go down
Anne Stanhope
Countess of Hertford
Anne Stanhope

PostSubject: Re: Autumun Party    Autumun Party  - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 9:22 am

I scanned the room looking for new faces to talk to, the wyatt family looked like they were having an intense conversation and I wanted to find out excatley what had got them gossiping. I walked towards them stopping very close,
'Forgive my intrusion but I believe we have not officially met? I have heard how kind and good-hearted that you both are and wanted to introduce myself, I am Lady anne stanhope. So how are you enjoying the party? Doesn't the king look happy with Anne boleyn!' I exclaimed looking at the power-grabbing woman with the king with a fake smile of adoration.
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Autumun Party    Autumun Party  - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 10:32 am

It was a beautiful day in England. Court was celebrating the autumn. George had a gratuitous happiness in that present day. He walked tto the party area, looked at all people. New ladies at court were dressed with beautiful, provocative growns. George smiled while he was taking a goblet of wine from the hand of servant. Actually that was the party of rising Boleyns, that was the autumn of rising Boleyns. He took a strong breath thinking all these
Back to top Go down
Thomas Wyatt
Poet
Thomas Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: Autumun Party    Autumun Party  - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 12:37 pm

Margaret Wyatt wrote:
Margaret opened her eyes bigger after his words "What? Are you saying that...he talked about me during hunt? And...what he said exactly? I need to know..." She said curiously, feeling her heart beating inside her

He take a deep inspiration, then answer her slowly.

He have ask how you were going and I have was quite shocked that he dared to talk about you, but anyway I answered him that you were ok, but he have continue about you, obviously wanting to irritate me in recalling me how boorly he have treat my sister. I don't recall exactly his words but his behaviour was arrogant toward me and, even worse, irrespectuous toward you. He acted like a big man very proud of himself for having succed in seducing you so easely and for having leave you in such a boorly way, he was absolutely unbearable and I had to ask him to stop, because I couldn't let him insulting you this way.

He take a sip of wine and add.

Finally, the bettter he ever did for you was to go out of your life and I hope that he will remain outside it.
Back to top Go down
Emilie De Fontanay
Countess of Anjou
Emilie De Fontanay

PostSubject: Re: Autumun Party    Autumun Party  - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 12:59 pm

George Boleyn wrote:
It was a beautiful day in England. Court was celebrating the autumn. George had a gratuitous happiness in that present day. He walked tto the party area, looked at all people. New ladies at court were dressed with beautiful, provocative growns. George smiled while he was taking a goblet of wine from the hand of servant. Actually that was the party of rising Boleyns, that was the autumn of rising Boleyns. He took a strong breath thinking all these

Looking around at people, Emilie notice George Boleyn, joining the party, drinking a goblet of wine, she hesitate since she hadn't seen him since some time, then feeling a bit alone with the two bethroted by her side being naturally taken with each other and her daughter staying with her grandmother close to the royal table, she get up and come closer to him.

Good evening, George.
Back to top Go down
Royce Westmoreland
Duke of Westmoreland
Royce Westmoreland

PostSubject: Re: Autumun Party    Autumun Party  - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 10:09 pm

Royce noticed that Emilie stood up suddenly as George Boleyn joined the Hall. He looked curiously at them for a while. Then turned to Mary

Well...I think we should start to prepare our wedding, darling. Do you think you can do it in two days?

He asked smiling, looking at her
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: Autumun Party    Autumun Party  - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 10:49 pm

Anne Stanhope wrote:
I scanned the room looking for new faces to talk to, the wyatt family looked like they were having an intense conversation and I wanted to find out excatley what had got them gossiping. I walked towards them stopping very close,
'Forgive my intrusion but I believe we have not officially met? I have heard how kind and good-hearted that you both are and wanted to introduce myself, I am Lady anne stanhope. So how are you enjoying the party? Doesn't the king look happy with Anne boleyn!' I exclaimed looking at the power-grabbing woman with the king with a fake smile of adoration.

Margaret listened carefully at Thomas words. She opened her mouth by surprise and glanced fastly at Anthony "What? But...how dares he talking in such way about me? I'm not one of his whores!" She felt angry. She was waiting for Thomas to reply, when a young lady approached them. She smiled and nodded with her head after she spoke "Oh...It's a pleasure to meet you, lady Anne. I heard of you, but we never officially met, indeed. May I introduce you my brother, sir Thomas Wyatt? I'm honoured you came personally to me, my lady. Would you sit with us?" She asked kindly, showing a chair next to them at their table
Back to top Go down
Margaret of Austria
Duchess of Savoy
Margaret of Austria

PostSubject: Re: Autumun Party    Autumun Party  - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 10:56 pm

Thomas More wrote:
Thomas nodded approvingly at Eustace's words and took Alice's hand in his gently. He turned towards Margaret

So, tell us...my lady. Where have you been during this period of absence from court? I remember...you talked me about troubles in your country because of Lutherans. What's news from there?

He asked, almost ignoring people clapping around him

Margaret smiled encouraging at Alice and the frowning men around them.
I am sure she has many secret supporters and I have full confidence in your husband.

She took a sip of wine and answered him.

Well, after leaving I first visited the French Court and together with the mother of king Francis I managed peace between the Low Lands, Spain and France... she giggled. ... they call it the Ladies Peace, though I must say we were a little disappointed because England was not represented, even though the Cardinal had promised me to join us.
She shook her head and smiled. Luckily we made an agreement before I left England, so the trade between our countries is restored.

Her face darkened as he mentioned the Lutherans.
Antwerp is the centre of their activities, with more than sixty printing companies, we closed them all and burnt all books but they continue at other places. And as I told you before, we had to burn more than only books... she spoke suggestively.
Back to top Go down
Anne Stanhope
Countess of Hertford
Anne Stanhope

PostSubject: Re: Autumun Party    Autumun Party  - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 10:58 pm

Margaret Wyatt wrote:
Anne Stanhope wrote:

Margaret listened carefully at Thomas words. She opened her mouth by surprise and glanced fastly at Anthony "What? But...how dares he talking in such way about me? I'm not one of his whores!" She felt angry. She was waiting for Thomas to reply, when a young lady approached them. She smiled and nodded with her head after she spoke "Oh...It's a pleasure to meet you, lady Anne. I heard of you, but we never officially met, indeed. May I introduce you my brother, sir Thomas Wyatt? I'm honoured you came personally to me, my lady. Would you sit with us?" She asked kindly, showing a chair next to them at their table

'Sir Thomas Wyatt I am happy to meet you' I smiled warmly at him and sat down, very smug that Margaret felt honoured to speak to me - well she should! 'So... do tell me about yourselves. I know how talented you are thomas with your poetry, the women you have wooed with your words..' I had a really hard job suppressing a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Autumun Party    Autumun Party  - Page 12 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Autumun Party
Page 12 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17  Next