The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Autumun Party

Go down 
+46
Jane Bassett
Eleanor Luke
Inigo Lopez Mendoza
Alfonsina Garcia
Mark Smeaton
Noelle Hoffman
Margaret of Austria
Eleanor Brandon
Thomas Wyatt
Margaret Wyatt
Elizabeth Stafford Howard
Bridget Von Hoffman
Mary Boleyn
Margaret Sheldon
Henry Norris
Catherine Willoughby
Eustace Chapuys
Olympe de Fontanay
Emilie De Fontanay
Francis Bryan
Elizabeth Howard
Alice More
Thomas More
Anthony Knivert
Charlotte Rosenauer
Anne Stanhope
Jane Parker
Dorothy Seymour
Royce Westmoreland
Nan Saville
Meric Royalsun
White Royalsun
Jane Seymour
Mary Rose Tudor
Thomas Howard
Elizabeth Seymour
Ursula Misseldon
Anne Brett
William Stuart
Edward Seymour
Henry VIII of England
Geoffrey Lonshord
Thomas Seymour
Charles Brandon
Anne Boleyn
Thomas Boleyn
50 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Thomas Howard
3rd Duke of Norfolk
Thomas Howard

Autumun Party  - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Autumun Party    Autumun Party  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 7:40 pm

He gave him a chilly glance.
I have bad news. I happen to know that the king sent Wolsey an engraved portrait of himself! he said grimly while he stared at the Boleyns.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Autumun Party    Autumun Party  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 8:50 pm

"Charles couldn't avoid to smile after his words"

Then?

"He asked careless, looking around"

Last edited by Charles Brandon on Sat Nov 10, 2012 8:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Eustace Chapuys
Spanish Ambassador
Eustace Chapuys

PostSubject: Re: Autumun Party    Autumun Party  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 10:01 pm

Chapuys studied the king and Anne, then Boleyn at his side and sighed.

Maybe he has more with the Reformers than you think... he said cautious.

Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Seymour
Countess of Luga
Elizabeth Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Autumun Party    Autumun Party  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 10:14 pm

Edward Seymour wrote:
I watched in annoyance as Anne went off to talk with other people. I also thought it was a foolish thing for Ursula to spread rumors about Anne Boleyn and Thomas Wyatt, especially if she had no proof and was only going on hearsay. But I let her do whatever she was going to do. I would always deny what I'd heard, or simply refuse to believe it, if I was ever asked.

I had been listening of course when it was mentioned we should have a family supper to celebrate the completion of our family here at court. "Let me know what I may do to help, and when this shall take place." I smiled warmly at my sisters.

I smiled to Edward happily,nodding.

''Perfect! Finally we'll be all in one place like when we were children.''

I said softly looking at my family.
Back to top Go down
Anthony Knivert
Gentleman of the Royal Household
Anthony Knivert

PostSubject: Re: Autumun Party    Autumun Party  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 11:06 pm

Charlotte Rosenauer wrote:
Anthony Knivert wrote:
Charlotte did not usually linger in doorways, her spirited nature usually allowed her to whirl into a room, uninhibited. But she was more mature now and so appraised how the scene was lain out: people milled everywhere, dancing, laughing, openly flirting, falsely praising. The sound of violin, lute, drum and flute wafted in the air from the musicians in the corner; the scent of ambergris along with rose perfume with the faint underlying smell of sweat reached her, and soon after the aromas of roasted meats and the tang of wine. She entered the room, her red silk dress fit perfectly, accustoming to her slightly swollen belly. Her earrings dangled, nearly touching the base of her elegant neck, the rubies shimmering in the firelight. She wore no other adornments, her skin glowed from pregnancy. She saw Mary Rose and waved to her, smiling, and scanned the room to view the other guests.

After much delay, I finally made an appearance at the Autumn party. Immediately, I saw my Charlotte looking more beautiful than ever. I smiled as I walked toward her, "My love, how are you this evening?" I asked kissing her cheek and trying not to think of what the evening had in store.

She accepted his kiss and gave a knowing smile. "Well don't you look handsome! I am feeling wonderful, I love these nights where everyone is merry." She took a second look at him. "Are you all right?" she asked with concern, knowing their banishment weighed heavily on his mind.

I took a goblet of wine and took a drink and put on a smile for her "Yes my love, don't worry about me." I said and took her hand in mine so that everyone would know I was a married man. "Is her highness, Mary Rose going to make the her engagement announcement tonight?" I asked as I glanced up at his majesty looking very happy, which made me a bit more relaxed.
Back to top Go down
Alice More
Governess
Alice More

PostSubject: Re: Autumun Party    Autumun Party  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 2:05 am

Margaret of Austria wrote:
Margaret entered the Hall and looked around. She saw king Henry and her former pupil Anne together at the table and frowned as she saw they were very intimate. 'that is not the way I taught you to behave' she thought while her eyes wandered over the crowd. She smiled as she recognized the Spanish Ambassador Chapuys and one of her best friends, Sir More.
She approached their table but before she could reach it, both men stood up and walked away, talking and frowning. A woman stayed behind at the table and she smiled kindly.
Lady More? My name is Margaret of Austria, perhaps you heard of me. Sir More visited my court often as he travelled to the Low Lands. she spoke gently.

Alice's eyes widened as the woman introduced herself. "Oh Your Highness, you must sit please!" She stood to allow a space next to her for Margaret to be seated. "I have indeed heard of you in reports from my husband, in which he spoke most highly of you, your grace. Please, tell me your opinion on the English court. You have traveled quite a ways." She smiled, glad to have another to talk to.
Back to top Go down
Noelle Hoffman
Countess of Sussex
Noelle Hoffman

PostSubject: Re: Autumun Party    Autumun Party  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 2:27 am

Jane Parker wrote:
Jane enters the hall to the Autumn party and looks around to see who is all attending. She sees the Lady Anne sitting with His Majesty and notices a smile upon her father's face, like some great thing has just happened to him. She quietly finds a cup of wine and sits in the corner, hoping someone would talk to her before the Boleyn family realizes she has come.
She was away! Finally she was away from her mother, and father. They were suffocating her! "Wine, my lady," a servant aske Noelle. She nodded, and held her goblet up. The Hoffman's were up to their same old games. Arranging something to make her or her sisters the mistresses or kings, and dukes.......again! It is as if they had not learned their lesson. Last time they had arranged for a Hoffman girl to be a powerful man's mistress ended....it ended in another bastard child. And, everyone knew who the mistress, and mother was......it was Noelle. However, one thing Hoffman women were good at.....was promising sons. No matter the boy be born out of wedlock or within a marriage.....alll they did was pop out boys. And, those sons were always the ideal image of perfection. Tall, handsome, athletic, and intelligent. But, always cocky, self centered men....were the Hoffman boy flaws. The only thing the Hoffman women were good at was being extordinarily beautiful, and obident. The typical renissance woman was what they were. With that Noelle softly sighed. She was tired. NO! Exhuasted. Raising two small children on her own was hard. She took another sip from her goblet, and explored the room......and saw Lady Parker by herself. "Lady Parker," she continued, and curtsied," How are you this evening? I hope your not as bored as I am," she said, chuckling. Noelle smiled, and took another sip from her goblet. And, waited for Jane's reply.
Back to top Go down
Emilie De Fontanay
Countess of Anjou
Emilie De Fontanay

PostSubject: Re: Autumun Party    Autumun Party  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 2:36 am

Mary Rose Tudor wrote:
I nodded in agreement to her and laughed softly at her words.

''Oh yes, this party is very important for us both! Indeed maybe I am...''

I smiled to her kindly.

''Oh Emilie! You are my dearest friend and both of you are always welcome to join us...I think that she have a great time at party and she deserve to have fun a little.''

I looked at Olympe and smiled to her.Then I turned to Emilie again.

''You should leave her with her grandmother,they don't see each other very much and she will take care of her.''

Royce Westmoreland wrote:
Royce smiled at Emilie and took his place next to Mary

You have a lovely daughter, Madam. Is your husband at court too?

He asked smiling, pouring her some wine

Emilie smile softly to Mary, touched by her words and put her hand on her arm.

Thank you, you too are always welcome at my table at any time as my dearest friend. Indeed I think that my Olympe can have a little of fun too and it's make her know even better life at court.

She follow her glance on Olympe and nodd.

Indeed, I am sure that Elizabeth will take care of her very well and I think that Olympe need and want to spend some time with her grandmother since they rarely have the occasion to do so. She do see my mother all the time now that she live with us, but she do rarely see her paternal grandmother.

Emilie turn to Royce and smile at his compliment about her daughter and she answer him with much maternal proudness in her voice.

I must tell that I am very proud indeed, she an adorable little girl.

She blush a little at his question, knowing that her statut and situation of mother daughter is unusual and can be seen as immoral by many people.

No ... in fact I am not married, your grace, even if I has been engaged twice times, her father and me have never get married, moreover he is engaged to another one and we are separate since a long time.

She handle him the goblet of wine.

Thank you, but I rarely drink wine, so I let you this goblet, I have command some juice for me. I am sorry, I hope that I don't seem impolite especially for a first encounter.

The servent come to her with a goblet and a bottle of grapp juice, fill the goblet that he handle to her and she take it, then he put the bottle on the table, looking at Royce she giggle and add.

But you see, it's make with the same fruit than your drink !
Back to top Go down
Mark Smeaton
Musician
Mark Smeaton

PostSubject: Re: Autumun Party    Autumun Party  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 3:47 am

This was the first time Mark had been to Whitehall. As he entered the Great hall, he was a little nervous he had never played for this many people before. Nevertheless he stood next to the other musicians, tapped his foot and began to play his violin.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Rosenauer
Countess of Venice
Charlotte Rosenauer

PostSubject: Re: Autumun Party    Autumun Party  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 4:35 am

Anthony Knivert wrote:
Anthony Knivert wrote:
Charlotte did not usually linger in doorways, her spirited nature usually allowed her to whirl into a room, uninhibited. But she was more mature now and so appraised how the scene was lain out: people milled everywhere, dancing, laughing, openly flirting, falsely praising. The sound of violin, lute, drum and flute wafted in the air from the musicians in the corner; the scent of ambergris along with rose perfume with the faint underlying smell of sweat reached her, and soon after the aromas of roasted meats and the tang of wine. She entered the room, her red silk dress fit perfectly, accustoming to her slightly swollen belly. Her earrings dangled, nearly touching the base of her elegant neck, the rubies shimmering in the firelight. She wore no other adornments, her skin glowed from pregnancy. She saw Mary Rose and waved to her, smiling, and scanned the room to view the other guests.

After much delay, I finally made an appearance at the Autumn party. Immediately, I saw my Charlotte looking more beautiful than ever. I smiled as I walked toward her, "My love, how are you this evening?" I asked kissing her cheek and trying not to think of what the evening had in store.

She accepted his kiss and gave a knowing smile. "Well don't you look handsome! I am feeling wonderful, I love these nights where everyone is merry." She took a second look at him. "Are you all right?" she asked with concern, knowing their banishment weighed heavily on his mind.

I took a goblet of wine and took a drink and put on a smile for her "Yes my love, don't worry about me." I said and took her hand in mine so that everyone would know I was a married man. "Is her highness, Mary Rose going to make the her engagement announcement tonight?" I asked as I glanced up at his majesty looking very happy, which made me a bit more relaxed.

She smirked at his reply. "You know I will worry about you anyway, darling." As he took her hand she intertwined their fingers. "Yes, her engagement to the duke will be announced tonight. She was a bit nervous about it, but she seems at ease now," she said, looking over at Mary and seeing her speaking with another woman, and how happy she looked with Royce. "So I heard about the hunting trip. That must have been exciting! Did you kill anything?" She looked at Anthony, her eyes sparkling. He was the strongest man she knew, she thought he could do anything.
Back to top Go down
Edward Seymour
Gentleman of the Privy Chamber
Edward Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Autumun Party    Autumun Party  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 6:07 am

Ursula Misseldon wrote:
Ursula went down the stairs she is not sure its a good idea to spread the thinks about Lady Anne.
She saw that Lord Seymour was cheesed of her.
She know that was very rude.
Ursula take a deep breath and went to Edward back.
" I am sorry Mr.Seymour i thought i must tell the thinks a trust person of the King.
But i have not evidence.Its better when i don`t talk again about this matter.
I hope you forgive me my disrespectful behavior.I don`t want be a gossip.
Its not good for a Lady in waiting."

I looked carefully at Lady Misseldon. "Don't give it another thought my lady. It's best if you kept quiet about whatever you've heard. As much as has been done for the Lady Anne, and as happy as His Majesty is at this moment, nothing should be said that would diminish his merriment." The look I gave her implied that she should take caution. There was a lot Ursula had to learn if she was going to be a part of court.
Back to top Go down
Alfonsina Garcia

Alfonsina Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Autumun Party    Autumun Party  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 9:01 am

The night was full of stars. Alfonsina was feeling very well. Rinaldo recovered from his illnes and now he was better than past. He was growing up fast and playing games with his toys. Also he had got some teeth , too. Alfonsina got dressed and went to the hall in which autumn party was. After she came to hall , she looked around . She saw Anthony and a lady - Alfonsina thought she was his wife- and then she smiled when she saw him happy. Then she saw the King and Anne Boleyn , they were very intimate. Then she saw Charles and Nan. She thought that everyone was here except for Edward. She started to walk towards window and grabbed a glass of wine.
Back to top Go down
http://thetudorsworld.yetkin-forum.com
Elizabeth Howard
Countess of Ormonde
Elizabeth Howard

PostSubject: Re: Autumun Party    Autumun Party  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 10:02 am

Olympe de Fontanay wrote:
Elizabeth Howard wrote:
Elizabeth felt a pair of small arms wrap around her, and she looked down, and smiled. It was her little Olympe. Oh, how sweet! She loved this little girl. Elizabeth gently picked her up, and placed her on her lap. "How are you, my sweet girl," she said, happily as she nuzzled her.

Olympe smile as Elizabeth look down at her and smile to her, pick her up and place her on her laps, she wrapp her arms around her shoulders and answer her happily.

I am very well, grandma, what about you ? It's a long time that I hadn't see you.
Elizabeth smiled as her granddaughter wrapped her tiny arms around her neck. "I am perfectly, happy. I am so happy, my dear. Now that you are here," she said, happily. She kissed her granddaughters nose, and hugged her again. Elizabeth was happy to ignore the hustle and bustle of court. She had her Olympe now.
Back to top Go down
Ursula Misseldon
Lady-in-waiting
Ursula Misseldon

PostSubject: Re: Autumun Party    Autumun Party  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 11:48 am

Edward Seymour wrote:

I looked carefully at Lady Misseldon. "Don't give it another thought my lady. It's best if you kept quiet about whatever you've heard. As much as has been done for the Lady Anne, and as happy as His Majesty is at this moment, nothing should be said that would diminish his merriment." The look I gave her implied that she should take caution. There was a lot Ursula had to learn if she was going to be a part of court.

Ursula listen attentive to the words of Edward.
" Yes Mr.Seymour i must learn that its better to silent .The closeness is very importand for a Lady in waiting.
I hope that i can lern more things from you and your family.I hope you forgive me my nescience.
I am not so long at court and i hope you will teach me the behaviour at court."
Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Autumun Party    Autumun Party  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 3:12 pm

Emilie De Fontanay wrote:

Emilie smile softly to Mary, touched by her words and put her hand on her arm.

Thank you, you too are always welcome at my table at any time as my dearest friend. Indeed I think that my Olympe can have a little of fun too and it's make her know even better life at court.

She follow her glance on Olympe and nodd.

Indeed, I am sure that Elizabeth will take care of her very well and I think that Olympe need and want to spend some time with her grandmother since they rarely have the occasion to do so. She do see my mother all the time now that she live with us, but she do rarely see her paternal grandmother.

Emilie turn to Royce and smile at his compliment about her daughter and she answer him with much maternal proudness in her voice.

I must tell that I am very proud indeed, she an adorable little girl.

She blush a little at his question, knowing that her statut and situation of mother daughter is unusual and can be seen as immoral by many people.

No ... in fact I am not married, your grace, even if I has been engaged twice times, her father and me have never get married, moreover he is engaged to another one and we are separate since a long time.

She handle him the goblet of wine.

Thank you, but I rarely drink wine, so I let you this goblet, I have command some juice for me. I am sorry, I hope that I don't seem impolite especially for a first encounter.

The servent come to her with a goblet and a bottle of grapp juice, fill the goblet that he handle to her and she take it, then he put the bottle on the table, looking at Royce she giggle and add.

But you see, it's make with the same fruit than your drink !

I smiled to her softly.

''Thank you dear! Of course it is good to her to be here,after all I grow up in court and I didn't turn to be bad.''

I said and laughed softly.

''It is good that she can see both of her grandmothers even if it is not to often.Where is your mother?Is she here?I would like to meet her someday'''

I put softly my hand on Royce ,listening to the conversation between him and Emilie .

''I know Emilie for very long time and I must say that I have never saw her drinking the wine.''
Back to top Go down
Thomas Howard
3rd Duke of Norfolk
Thomas Howard

PostSubject: Re: Autumun Party    Autumun Party  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 9:07 pm

Charles Brandon wrote:
"Charles couldn't avoid to smile after his words"

Then?

"He asked careless, looking around"

He rolled his eyes.

It is a sign of benevolence, it may be the harbinger of a reconciliation!

he told him, while looking at him to see his reaction.

Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Autumun Party    Autumun Party  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 9:18 pm

"Charles rolled his eyes and took a breath"

It's just a little gift to raise King's conscience. It doesn't mean that the Bishop of York will have his glory back...

"He smiled and glanced at people dancing in the Hall"

Imagine it like this: Satan fell from Heaven. Does he never came back in it?

"He asked, winking at him. Then he patted softly his shoulder and reached the others downstairs"

Back to top Go down
Royce Westmoreland
Duke of Westmoreland
Royce Westmoreland

PostSubject: Re: Autumun Party    Autumun Party  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 9:51 pm

Royce took a sip from wine and looked at Mary with an embarassed expression after Emilie's answer. He turned to her with a smile

Oh...forgive my question, Madam. Sometimes I am a bit...insolent. But I see you're very well known here at court. I'm not surprised that Mary is friend to such a kind lady like you are, lady De Fontanay...

He said and touched softly Mary's hand
Back to top Go down
Thomas More
Courtier
Thomas More

PostSubject: Re: Autumun Party    Autumun Party  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 10:11 pm

Eustace Chapuys wrote:
Chapuys studied the king and Anne, then Boleyn at his side and sighed.

Maybe he has more with the Reformers than you think... he said cautious.

Thomas took few steps and put himself behind him, ready to come back to party. He shook slowly his head

I don't think so. I know him better than you, Excellency. He is traditionalist and believer, deeper inside him. Maybe he can threaten to break with Rome. But I don't think he really will do that...

He added, looking at Henry. Then he sighed and gestured Chapuys to reach their table again

Back to top Go down
Thomas Howard
3rd Duke of Norfolk
Thomas Howard

PostSubject: Re: Autumun Party    Autumun Party  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 10:23 pm

Charles Brandon wrote:
"Charles rolled his eyes and took a breath"

It's just a little gift to raise King's conscience. It doesn't mean that the Bishop of York will have his glory back...

"He smiled and glanced at people dancing in the Hall"

Imagine it like this: Satan fell from Heaven. Does he never came back in it?

"He asked, winking at him. Then he patted softly his shoulder and reached the others downstairs"

Norfolk raised an eyebrow as he saw him leave, annoyed by his airy words.

I don't know about Satan.... but I do know about you!

He stared at the king's table for a while and then left the balcony.

Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: Autumun Party    Autumun Party  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 10:29 pm

Thomas Wyatt wrote:
Thomas enter the hall with his sister, holding her arm, feeling proud of her, looking around at people who seem to all having fun, glance at the king and bow to him respectuously, notice Anne Boleyn by his side and talking with him, then he look around again, looking for a free table while listening to the music, feeling getting cheerful by the athmosphere of feast, he escort Margaret to a table, sat in front of her and tell her, smiling.

There is a good athmosphere, isn't it ?

Margaret sat at her table with Thomas and nodded "Yes, indeed. It seems everyone are happy..." She giggled and looked at Royal table. She noticed that Thomas was looking at Anne "Do you still feel something for her, Thomas?" She asked, turning her blue eyes to him

Back to top Go down
Olympe de Fontanay
Countess of Anjou
Olympe de Fontanay

PostSubject: Re: Autumun Party    Autumun Party  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 10:29 pm

Elizabeth Howard wrote:
Elizabeth smiled as her granddaughter wrapped her tiny arms around her neck. "I am perfectly, happy. I am so happy, my dear. Now that you are here," she said, happily. She kissed her granddaughters nose, and hugged her again. Elizabeth was happy to ignore the hustle and bustle of court. She had her Olympe now.

OIympe smile in hearing her grandmother's words, feeling so happy to hear that her grandmother is so happy to see her too, looking at her with soft eyes.

I am very happy to see you too, grandma.

She giggle as she kiss her nose and she rub her nose to hers and hug her back, feeling so serene, reassured and comfortable in her grandmother's arms, leaning her head to her shoulder, forgetting everyone else around, she add.

I want to stay with you.

She listen to the people talking around them.
Back to top Go down
Inigo Lopez Mendoza
Spanish Ambassador
Inigo Lopez Mendoza

PostSubject: Re: Autumun Party    Autumun Party  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 10:50 pm

Inigo joined the Great Hall to see the party. Once he entered, he saw his friend Eustace, talking with sir More. He smiled at him and reached a table next to window. He could see the King and lady Anne from there. He looked around: the Queen was not there. He sighed with resignation and poured some wine for himself
Back to top Go down
Thomas Wyatt
Poet
Thomas Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: Autumun Party    Autumun Party  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 10:50 pm

Margaret Wyatt wrote:
Margaret sat at her table with Thomas and nodded "Yes, indeed. It seems everyone are happy..." She giggled and looked at Royal table. She noticed that Thomas was looking at Anne "Do you still feel something for her, Thomas?" She asked, turning her blue eyes to him.

Thomas look at people around and smile.

Indeed, it's a good occasion for everyone at court have some fun.

He glance briefly at the king and Anne, then turn to Margaret, his eyes open wider in surprise at her question and he laugh.

Oh no at all ... I admit that has been in love for a little time but it was many years ago, after her arrival at english court. She did seem mysterious and exotic and it's why I has been one of her suitors, but she wasn't interested in me nor in her another suitors by the way, aside Henry Percy, I think that she really wanted to marry him and has been disappointed when his father have choice another one for his son ...

He take a inspiration as he recall of these old times and add.

Anyway when the king have get interested in her, shortly after her arrival, he have chase all her suitors and I have fastly forget her, it's belong to the past and I have much more close of the king than I have never been of her.
Back to top Go down
Emilie De Fontanay
Countess of Anjou
Emilie De Fontanay

PostSubject: Re: Autumun Party    Autumun Party  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 11:57 pm

Mary Rose Tudor wrote:
I smiled to her softly.

''Thank you dear! Of course it is good to her to be here,after all I grow up in court and I didn't turn to be bad.''

I said and laughed softly.

''It is good that she can see both of her grandmothers even if it is not to often.Where is your mother?Is she here?I would like to meet her someday'''

I put softly my hand on Royce ,listening to the conversation between him and Emilie .

''I know Emilie for very long time and I must say that I have never saw her drinking the wine.''

Royce Westmoreland wrote:
Royce took a sip from wine and looked at Mary with an embarassed expression after Emilie's answer. He turned to her with a smile

Oh...forgive my question, Madam. Sometimes I am a bit...insolent. But I see you're very well known here at court. I'm not surprised that Mary is friend to such a kind lady like you are, lady De Fontanay...

He said and touched softly Mary's hand

Emilie chuckle at Mary's words.

Indeed, in fact you have turn to be a very good lady ! I would be proud if my daughter become a bit like you later.

She look at her daughter with a tender air and nodd.

Yes, it's a very good thing, I am happy for her and I feel that it's make some good to have them around. My mother is in her room, she have tell me that is a bit tired and prefer to rest ... but I suspect her to a bit intimidated since she is still discovering this court and don't know people yet, but maybe she is really is only tired. Anyway, I would be delighted to introduce her to you, there will be many others occasions since you will stay at court after our marriage.

She giggle and blush slighty in hearing Mary telling him that she never see her drink wine since all the time she know her, then she turn to royce, she can see that he seem embarrassed, she shake her head.

There is nothing to forgive, most of ladies who have children are married, you couldn't know. Anyway it isn't a problem nor a secret, I do assumate my statut.

She smile slighty and nodd.

Indeed, I am well knowed here, I live in England since six years, has been maid of honour for a long time and do come in journeys here very often, so most of people know me and I do have many friends here. Oh thank you for your kind words, I feel very proud to be friend with her, she is kind hearted, strong and clever, you are very lucky, you know.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Autumun Party    Autumun Party  - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Autumun Party
Page 7 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12 ... 17  Next