The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Autumun Party

Go down 
+46
Jane Bassett
Eleanor Luke
Inigo Lopez Mendoza
Alfonsina Garcia
Mark Smeaton
Noelle Hoffman
Margaret of Austria
Eleanor Brandon
Thomas Wyatt
Margaret Wyatt
Elizabeth Stafford Howard
Bridget Von Hoffman
Mary Boleyn
Margaret Sheldon
Henry Norris
Catherine Willoughby
Eustace Chapuys
Olympe de Fontanay
Emilie De Fontanay
Francis Bryan
Elizabeth Howard
Alice More
Thomas More
Anthony Knivert
Charlotte Rosenauer
Anne Stanhope
Jane Parker
Dorothy Seymour
Royce Westmoreland
Nan Saville
Meric Royalsun
White Royalsun
Jane Seymour
Mary Rose Tudor
Thomas Howard
Elizabeth Seymour
Ursula Misseldon
Anne Brett
William Stuart
Edward Seymour
Henry VIII of England
Geoffrey Lonshord
Thomas Seymour
Charles Brandon
Anne Boleyn
Thomas Boleyn
50 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Eustace Chapuys
Spanish Ambassador
Eustace Chapuys

Autumun Party  - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Autumun Party    Autumun Party  - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 1:00 pm

Alice More wrote:
Margaret of Austria wrote:
Thomas More wrote:
Thomas clapped his hand and sat next to Alice again. He greeted Ambassador Mendoza and invited him to join them. He looked at Margaret and smiled

I'm happy to see you at court, my lady. I talked a lot about you with my beloved wife. I'm glad you finally met. Ohh...Ambassador! Please, take a seat next to our dear Eustace. Hope everything is going well...

He said, pouring them some wine

Margaret nodded enthusiastic while Alice was talking and wanted to answer her as she heard thomas voice next to her and she looked up in surprise, smiling widely as she saw him and behind him Eustace. Behind him she saw Inigo as well and she smiled warmly at all of them.
Your Grace, I am so happy to see you again, and also our ambassadors! Yes, I already met your gracious wife Alice, she was so kind to invite me to your table.

She followed Inigo's glance at the royal table and sighed inaudible.
Yes, our beloved Katherine is not present and it seems we are the only ones who miss her... she said while looking around.

Alice smiled as the men returned to their table. "It has been such a pleasure to meet with and speak to the duchess," she said, smiling warmly at Margaret. "I am sorry, Your Excellencies, that the party is full of.. them." she nodded to the king's table at the Boleyn's. "I know there must be more secret supporters of Queen Katherine, we cannot be the only ones." She took a moment to think of that gracious, humble queen who is soon to be thwarted by a no-good upstart.

Eustace sat down quietly, trying not to frown, after all, there was a party going on. The company of true friends of the Queen cheered him up and he smiled as Thomas handed him a goblet. He looked around the crowd but there were no familiair faces for him so he shrugged and turned back to the people at his table.
I can not believe they all turned their back to their true Queen and love this new.... girl. he said somber.
Back to top Go down
Catherine Willoughby
Duchess of Suffolk
Catherine Willoughby

PostSubject: Re: Autumun Party    Autumun Party  - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 3:10 pm

Catherine loved the merry music. Her small, slender body danced gracefully. She smiled towards Charles Brandon. She had been his ward all this time. She did find him good looking in an older man sort of way. She wondered if he would want to speak with her or not. He seemed busy talking to other guests. She curtseyed politely and danced close to him. She was looking forward to speaking with him.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Autumun Party    Autumun Party  - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 5:31 pm

"Charles leaded Eleanor's until Nan's table. He stopped for a while next to Catherine, noticing she was staring at him"

Catherine...I'd like talking with you in the garden, later. If you don't mind...

"He said whispering. Then turned to Eleanor and brought her next to Nan. He gulped hardly and succeded to smile"

Nan...
Back to top Go down
Emilie De Fontanay
Countess of Anjou
Emilie De Fontanay

PostSubject: Re: Autumun Party    Autumun Party  - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 10:44 pm

Mary Rose Tudor wrote:
I turn to Emilie again and gave a little nod with kind smile.

''Of course that you both were present in his mind,after all you were his daughters.''

I said softly,looking around the hall.

Emilie look around at people in hte room, recognize most of people and getting thoughtful as she think to her memories of her childhood, she take a sip of her goblet, then turn again to Mary.

You know, as child I did adore the feasts of my father's court, my sister, mother and me was often invitated, I was quite impressed by my father to see my father in his fonction of king, he did seem different of the one he was in private when he did pay us visits at Fontanay castle, but I was dazzled by the splendour of the court in feast. And I always left with stars in my eyes and dreams in my mind while being a bit melancolical because I felt like the princess or queen of a night who become again a commoner when the feasts in ended.

She giggle.

I realize that I was quite frivole as child !

She smile softly.

I do like very much the feasts of the english court, but thoses of my childhood have a kind of special taste ... probably because my father was present.

She take a sip of her goblet and sigh slighty.
Back to top Go down
Dorothy Seymour
Lady-in-waiting
Dorothy Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Autumun Party    Autumun Party  - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 10:48 pm

Mark Smeaton wrote:
Dorothy Seymour wrote:
Dorothy decided to wander around the Great Hall some more since she wanted to see more of White Hall. As she is wandering around she noticed a gentleman walking towards her. She knew he looked familiar but she didn't know whe he is.

Mark wandered through the crowd smiling and bowing his head, he then saw a beautiful woman amid the crowd. He made his way to her, although he had a moment of deja vu. He smiled at the young lady, "Good evening my lady" He said still trying to figure out how he knew her.

She made her way towards the gentleman, she thinks he must be one of the talented musicians. "Good evening my lord, you are a musician I assume." She said with a smile
Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Autumun Party    Autumun Party  - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 11:51 pm

Emilie De Fontanay wrote:
Mary Rose Tudor wrote:
I turn to Emilie again and gave a little nod with kind smile.

''Of course that you both were present in his mind,after all you were his daughters.''

I said softly,looking around the hall.

Emilie look around at people in hte room, recognize most of people and getting thoughtful as she think to her memories of her childhood, she take a sip of her goblet, then turn again to Mary.

You know, as child I did adore the feasts of my father's court, my sister, mother and me was often invitated, I was quite impressed by my father to see my father in his fonction of king, he did seem different of the one he was in private when he did pay us visits at Fontanay castle, but I was dazzled by the splendour of the court in feast. And I always left with stars in my eyes and dreams in my mind while being a bit melancolical because I felt like the princess or queen of a night who become again a commoner when the feasts in ended.

She giggle.

I realize that I was quite frivole as child !

She smile softly.

I do like very much the feasts of the english court, but thoses of my childhood have a kind of special taste ... probably because my father was present.

She take a sip of her goblet and sigh slighty.

I smiled widely to her.

''I always loved feasts when I was a child even now.Everything seams wonderful and magic,so I fully understand how did you felt in that time...But it must be even more special because of your father.''

I said kindly and took a little sip of my wine.
Back to top Go down
Mark Smeaton
Musician
Mark Smeaton

PostSubject: Re: Autumun Party    Autumun Party  - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 12:46 am

Dorothy Seymour wrote:
Mark Smeaton wrote:
Dorothy Seymour wrote:
Dorothy decided to wander around the Great Hall some more since she wanted to see more of White Hall. As she is wandering around she noticed a gentleman walking towards her. She knew he looked familiar but she didn't know whe he is.

Mark wandered through the crowd smiling and bowing his head, he then saw a beautiful woman amid the crowd. He made his way to her, although he had a moment of deja vu. He smiled at the young lady, "Good evening my lady" He said still trying to figure out how he knew her.

She made her way towards the gentleman, she thinks he must be one of the talented musicians. "Good evening my lord, you are a musician I assume." She said with a smile

This woman was stunning, he smiled and said "Yes, i've just arrived at court. My name is Mark Smeaton" he replied as he was still confused about who she was.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Howard
Countess of Ormonde
Elizabeth Howard

PostSubject: Re: Autumun Party    Autumun Party  - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 7:32 am

Olympe de Fontanay wrote:
Elizabeth Howard wrote:
Elizabeth smiled as her granddaughter wrapped her tiny arms around her neck. "I am perfectly, happy. I am so happy, my dear. Now that you are here," she said, happily. She kissed her granddaughters nose, and hugged her again. Elizabeth was happy to ignore the hustle and bustle of court. She had her Olympe now.

OIympe smile in hearing her grandmother's words, feeling so happy to hear that her grandmother is so happy to see her too, looking at her with soft eyes.

I am very happy to see you too, grandma.

She giggle as she kiss her nose and she rub her nose to hers and hug her back, feeling so serene, reassured and comfortable in her grandmother's arms, leaning her head to her shoulder, forgetting everyone else around, she add.

I want to stay with you.

She listen to the people talking around them.
"Well, then my sweetheart, you can stay with me for now," she replied, to her granddaughter. Oh, she was so happy to have this little girl in her life. Elizabeth was so glad. So, very happy. "Tell me," she continued, and clutched onto the small child," Have you eaten or had anything to drink, yet," she asked, her granddaughter. And, smiled as she looked down at her.
Back to top Go down
Anthony Knivert
Gentleman of the Royal Household
Anthony Knivert

PostSubject: Re: Autumun Party    Autumun Party  - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 7:39 am

Charlotte Rosenauer wrote:
I looked over at Mary Rose. "I've never met the duke of Westmorland either, but I hope they'll be happy together, as happy as we are." I smiled up at my husband. I noticed he looked a little nervous and that he kept glancing at the king. Henry seemed like a man who could make anyone apprehensive, but I tried to calm Anthony. "You need to relax. Have some more wine," I insisted. I smiled when he didn't seem to get upset about Gia. "I have yet to hear a reply from her, but I know we will be welcome." I wondered though, if there was a way we could get the king to reverse his sentence, and we could stay. I feared travelling wouldn't do well for me at this stage.

Her smile always gave me a sort of solace; I smiled "If everyone were as happy as us, then the world would be perfect. I'm not sure if i want a perfect world" I said as I took another serving of wine as per her request. I took a few drinks as I heard her speak of Gia again. "Bavaria would be the only place where I assume we would be welcome. However, his majesty never likes to speak business at a party." I said then pondered the thought of her traveling in her fragile condition. "Perhaps he would make an exception."
Back to top Go down
Dorothy Seymour
Lady-in-waiting
Dorothy Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Autumun Party    Autumun Party  - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 10:16 pm

Mark Smeaton wrote:
Dorothy Seymour wrote:
Mark Smeaton wrote:
Dorothy Seymour wrote:

This woman was stunning, he smiled and said "Yes, i've just arrived at court. My name is Mark Smeaton" he replied as he was still confused about who she was.

"It's a pleasure Mr. Smeaton. How do you find court so far?" She noticed something about the courtier, like he was a confused painter with his art work.
Back to top Go down
Royce Westmoreland
Duke of Westmoreland
Royce Westmoreland

PostSubject: Re: Autumun Party    Autumun Party  - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 10:47 pm

Royce was listening Mary and Emilie talking friendly each other. He looked smiling at them, when he noticed the King was giving his gift to Cordelia. He clapped his hands like everyone in Hall, and this made him remind his birthday gift for the Princess. Once he noticed Cordelia bowing at the King and coming towards their table, he gestured fastly his servant to come closer. He whispered something at his hear and turned to Cordelia

Cordelia...I wish you happy birthday! Mary and I are happy to see you finally accepted at court as Princess of England. I introduce to you lady Emilie De Fontany, your aunt's best friend. Oh...wait. I have a little gift for you. Hope you like it...

The servant gave him a box and he opened it in front of her

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Thomas More
Courtier
Thomas More

PostSubject: Re: Autumun Party    Autumun Party  - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 10:58 pm

Eustace Chapuys wrote:
Alice More wrote:
Thomas More wrote:
Thomas clapped his hand and sat next to Alice again. He greeted Ambassador Mendoza and invited him to join them. He looked at Margaret and smiled

I'm happy to see you at court, my lady. I talked a lot about you with my beloved wife. I'm glad you finally met. Ohh...Ambassador! Please, take a seat next to our dear Eustace. Hope everything is going well...

Margaret nodded enthusiastic while Alice was talking and wanted to answer her as she heard thomas voice next to her and she looked up in surprise, smiling widely as she saw him and behind him Eustace. Behind him she saw Inigo as well and she smiled warmly at all of them.
Your Grace, I am so happy to see you again, and also our ambassadors! Yes, I already met your gracious wife Alice, she was so kind to invite me to your table.

Yes, our beloved Katherine is not present and it seems we are the only ones who miss her... she said while looking around.

Alice smiled as the men returned to their table. "It has been such a pleasure to meet with and speak to the duchess," she said, smiling warmly at Margaret. "I am sorry, Your Excellencies, that the party is full of.. them." she nodded to the king's table at the Boleyn's. "I know there must be more secret supporters of Queen Katherine, we cannot be the only ones." She took a moment to think of that gracious, humble queen who is soon to be thwarted by a no-good upstart.

Eustace sat down quietly, trying not to frown, after all, there was a party going on. The company of true friends of the Queen cheered him up and he smiled as Thomas handed him a goblet. He looked around the crowd but there were no familiair faces for him so he shrugged and turned back to the people at his table.
I can not believe they all turned their back to their true Queen and love this new.... girl. he said somber.

Thomas nodded approvingly at Eustace's words and took Alice's hand in his gently. He turned towards Margaret

So, tell us...my lady. Where have you been during this period of absence from court? I remember...you talked me about troubles in your country because of Lutherans. What's news from there?

He asked, almost ignoring people clapping around him
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: Autumun Party    Autumun Party  - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 11:08 pm

Thomas Wyatt wrote:
Margaret Wyatt wrote:
Margaret was still staring around. She turned immediately her head "What? Oh...yes, I'm alright, Thomas. I...I just noticed lady Alfonsina among crowd. I'm happy to see she is finally better..." She answered, really noticing Alfonsina talking with an handsome man

Thomas follow her glance at the duchess, then nodd.

Uh ? Ah yes it's a good thing that she have recover. And how are her son and her husband ?

He look around and percieve knivert and bryan among the crowd, guessing that she must have see them too, then he turn again to his sister.

Margaret clapped happily her hands and turned to Thomas "Oh...little Rinaldo has been sick too, but now he is completely healed, thank God. While her husband...is far from court since months, in France for business, I guess. The duchess thinks he is cheating on her. He came back at court shortly to see his son. But he left again..." She answered, looking at Anthony. The woman next to him must be his wife. She bit her lips and tried to smile
Back to top Go down
Henry VIII of England
King of England
Henry VIII of England

PostSubject: Re: Autumun Party    Autumun Party  - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 11:17 pm

Henry smiled as Cordelia kissed her cheek. He kissed her forehead and watched her approaching his sister's table silently. Then he cleared his throat and smiled proudly

But...there is more, my beloved friends. I'm here tonight, to announce my sister's wedding! The Princess Mary Rose...will marry His Grace the duke Royce Westmoreland the day after tomorrow, in Royal Chapel! My lady...my lord...come and join me, please...

He clapped his hands, while everyone were looking at Mary Rose and his soon to be brother in law
Back to top Go down
Inigo Lopez Mendoza
Spanish Ambassador
Inigo Lopez Mendoza

PostSubject: Re: Autumun Party    Autumun Party  - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 11:32 pm

Alice More wrote:
Thomas More wrote:

Inigo rolled his eyes while clapping and looked at lady Alice

Oh...it's not your fault, my gracious lady. It seems that anyone can stop the King. But my friend Chapuys and I have a full trust in your husband. Everything can still change, with God's help!
Back to top Go down
Alice More
Governess
Alice More

PostSubject: Re: Autumun Party    Autumun Party  - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 11:44 pm

Alice smiled as Thomas took her hands in his, and when Ambassador Mendoza spoke to her she nodded in assent. She kept glancing over at the table where the king and his whore and the whore's family sat, and when she caught the eye of one of them she smiled. It was a practiced smile, but it hid her true feelings. "You are right, Excellency. I believe there is no one more capable of handling the situation than my husband, for God is truly on his side, and Queen Katherine's." She smiled at Thomas.

When the engagement was announced Alice applauded. She did not know the princess nor the duke very well but had only heard good things, and it was rumored Mary Rose was not entirely pleased about Anne Boleyn.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Wyatt
Poet
Thomas Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: Autumun Party    Autumun Party  - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 11:52 pm

Margaret Wyatt wrote:

Margaret clapped happily her hands and turned to Thomas "Oh...little Rinaldo has been sick too, but now he is completely healed, thank God. While her husband...is far from court since months, in France for business, I guess. The duchess thinks he is cheating on her. He came back at court shortly to see his son. But he left again..." She answered, looking at Anthony. The woman next to him must be his wife. She bit her lips and tried to smile

Thomas smile in hearing the good news.

I am glad to hear it, I hope that he will remain healthy in the future, infants and small children are so fragile and often ill, I have know it with mines, I have fear more than once to lost them.

He recall of the huge worrying he have live when his children was gravely ill, then he frown in hearing about the duchess's husband behaviour and his eyes widen up.

Really ? I am quite surprised because they did seem so much in love with each others ... Yes it's probably for business, he may have some mistress indeed since he is far from court since a long time, and the fact that he came back shortly and just seen his son not his wife is rather weird. Unfortuantely, it's seem that their marriage isn't a happy one in fine.

Thomas follow his sister's glance and frown in seeing that she is looking to Knivert and his wife, recalling of his behaviour and words while the hunt.

You do still think to him ?

Back to top Go down
Emilie De Fontanay
Countess of Anjou
Emilie De Fontanay

PostSubject: Re: Autumun Party    Autumun Party  - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 1:47 am

Mary Rose Tudor wrote:
I smiled widely to her.

''I always loved feasts when I was a child even now.Everything seams wonderful and magic,so I fully understand how did you felt in that time...But it must be even more special because of your father.''

I said kindly and took a little sip of my wine.

Emilie smile.

Indeed it felt even much more special , because I did see it with my eyes of child and because I was with my father. But I do do still love feats too !

She giggle.

I guess that as a princess you must have attend to many many feasts since your chilhood, don't you ?

She take a sip of her gobletdd.

I hope that there will be some music and dance, maybe later in the evening after the famous announcement.

Back to top Go down
Charlotte Rosenauer
Countess of Venice
Charlotte Rosenauer

PostSubject: Re: Autumun Party    Autumun Party  - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 1:49 am

Anthony Knivert wrote:
Charlotte Rosenauer wrote:
I looked over at Mary Rose. "I've never met the duke of Westmorland either, but I hope they'll be happy together, as happy as we are." I smiled up at my husband. I noticed he looked a little nervous and that he kept glancing at the king. Henry seemed like a man who could make anyone apprehensive, but I tried to calm Anthony. "You need to relax. Have some more wine," I insisted. I smiled when he didn't seem to get upset about Gia. "I have yet to hear a reply from her, but I know we will be welcome." I wondered though, if there was a way we could get the king to reverse his sentence, and we could stay. I feared travelling wouldn't do well for me at this stage.

Her smile always gave me a sort of solace; I smiled "If everyone were as happy as us, then the world would be perfect. I'm not sure if i want a perfect world" I said as I took another serving of wine as per her request. I took a few drinks as I heard her speak of Gia again. "Bavaria would be the only place where I assume we would be welcome. However, his majesty never likes to speak business at a party." I said then pondered the thought of her traveling in her fragile condition. "Perhaps he would make an exception."

I had to smile when he said our marriage was a happy one. "A perfect world does sound boring. But I would wish everyone to feel, at least once, what we have found." I smiled at him tenderly. "No matter what the king may say, we will have a place to go. Not even Gia would turn us away, and I'd like her to be godmother if she consents." I knew my mother often traveled much when she was with child and had never had an incident.

Suddenly my attention turned to a young blonde woman. I noticed it was Anthony she was looking at and I secretly wondered if she had been one of his conquests. I did not want to appear unkind so I smiled at her, wondering if it would be awkward if I were to introduce myself.
Back to top Go down
Olympe de Fontanay
Countess of Anjou
Olympe de Fontanay

PostSubject: Re: Autumun Party    Autumun Party  - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 2:06 am

Elizabeth Howard wrote:
"Well, then my sweetheart, you can stay with me for now," she replied, to her granddaughter. Oh, she was so happy to have this little girl in her life. Elizabeth was so glad. So, very happy. "Tell me," she continued, and clutched onto the small child," Have you eaten or had anything to drink, yet," she asked, her granddaughter. And, smiled as she looked down at her.

Olympe smile in hearing her Elizabeth's answer and kiss her cheek tenderly.

You know, I can attend the party tonight, because I am a big girl !

She embrace her grandmother tenderly, then shake her head and answer her seriously, looking in her eyes.

No, no yet, grandma, and I am hungry and thirst !
Back to top Go down
Edward Seymour
Gentleman of the Privy Chamber
Edward Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Autumun Party    Autumun Party  - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 3:00 am

Alfonsina Garcia wrote:
She knew that if one more glass she drank, she would be complete drunk. But she didn't care. She grabbed another glass from a servant and gave the empty glass. Her thorat was burning but in a good way. She hasn't felt this good for months. Thats why she wouldn't ruin this moment.

"I guess I should't be drinking this glass of wine. But I don't care. Thanks to you my lord. I haven't felt so good for months."

She smiled and held his hand for a moment.

"I am glad that we bumped into each other."

Then she left his hand and looked at his eyes.

I chuckled when she said she shouldn't drink so much wine. But I saw it made her face glow with rosiness, perhaps it was the heat from so many people in the room. "I do not normally make a habit of drinking, but we are celebrating are we not?" I looked as she held my hand, hers was so small and warm in my own. "I am also glad we met," I replied. I felt such an attraction to her.
Back to top Go down
Alfonsina Garcia

Alfonsina Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Autumun Party    Autumun Party  - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 8:20 am

She smiled after his words and nodded.

"Yes you are right we are celebrating , my lord."

Then she leaned towards him and reached his ear. Then she whispered.

"Should we go outside? If it is okay with you my lord.."

She smiled and stepped back. She knew that there were a lot of people who knew Alfonsina. She took a glance at the room. Margaret was there she smiled widely to her. She was beautiful as always. Then she saw Charles, he was talking to a young woman. She saw Anthony and smiled to him ,too. She knew that the woman who was near him was his wife. Alfonsina smiled warmly to her then she turned to Edward again.
Back to top Go down
http://thetudorsworld.yetkin-forum.com
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Autumun Party    Autumun Party  - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 11:46 am

I smiled to Emilie nodding.

''Yes I did attend to many feasts in my chilhood...I do hope as well.''

I said kindly and then stood up and hugged Cordelia when she came to our table.

''Happy birthday,my dear! You look very beautiful and I am so happy for you.''

I waited for Royce to show her gift and then servant brought mine and opened it.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

''This for you my dear!It belonged to my mother once ,your grandmother and now it is yours.I do hope that you like it.''

I said softly and kissed her on her cheek.Then I heard my brother announcing my wedding and I immediately look at Royce nervously,and I felt my cheeks getting warmer and warmer.I approached to King along with Royce by my side,curtseying low.

''Your Majesty''

I then rose,smiling brightly.

Back to top Go down
Jane Bassett
Duchess of Lancaster
Jane Bassett

PostSubject: Re: Autumun Party    Autumun Party  - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 6:13 pm

Jane walked into the hall her blond hair tumbling down her back, she looked around and saw Anne at the table with the king and ever so lightly arched her eyebrow and shook her head lightly before taking a glass of wine and sipping from it.
Back to top Go down
Emilie De Fontanay
Countess of Anjou
Emilie De Fontanay

PostSubject: Re: Autumun Party    Autumun Party  - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 8:26 pm

Emilie's face lighten up with happiness as she hear the king's announcing the marriage, she lean to Mary, hug her and and kiss her cheek.

Congratulations, Mary !

She release her, a large smile on her face, turn to Royce and add.

Congratulations to you too Royce.

She sat again to her place, take her goblet and lift it.

Congratulations to both of you and better wishs for the future !

She turn to Cordelia as she join their table and smile to her.

Hello, mylady, nice to meet you and good birthday. Which age are you reaching today ?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Autumun Party    Autumun Party  - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Autumun Party
Page 11 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17  Next