The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Autumun Party

Go down 
+46
Jane Bassett
Eleanor Luke
Inigo Lopez Mendoza
Alfonsina Garcia
Mark Smeaton
Noelle Hoffman
Margaret of Austria
Eleanor Brandon
Thomas Wyatt
Margaret Wyatt
Elizabeth Stafford Howard
Bridget Von Hoffman
Mary Boleyn
Margaret Sheldon
Henry Norris
Catherine Willoughby
Eustace Chapuys
Olympe de Fontanay
Emilie De Fontanay
Francis Bryan
Elizabeth Howard
Alice More
Thomas More
Anthony Knivert
Charlotte Rosenauer
Anne Stanhope
Jane Parker
Dorothy Seymour
Royce Westmoreland
Nan Saville
Meric Royalsun
White Royalsun
Jane Seymour
Mary Rose Tudor
Thomas Howard
Elizabeth Seymour
Ursula Misseldon
Anne Brett
William Stuart
Edward Seymour
Henry VIII of England
Geoffrey Lonshord
Thomas Seymour
Charles Brandon
Anne Boleyn
Thomas Boleyn
50 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Anthony Knivert
Gentleman of the Royal Household
Anthony Knivert

Autumun Party  - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Autumun Party    Autumun Party  - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 10:05 am

Margaret Wyatt wrote:
Anthony Knivert wrote:
As Charlotte and I spoke, I noticed Margaret still looking my way. I excused myself from my wife and walked over to speak to her. She was speaking with another woman, although I didn't know how long I would be absent from court and I had to speak to her straight away.

"My ladies, excuse my intrusion, but may I speak to to lady Wyatt for a moment? I promise she will be returned." I said and looked at Margaret took her hand and smiled.

Margaret rolled her eyes after Thomas's words. She was walking with Anne towards a sofa next to window along Hall. When suddenly she saw Anthony approaching them. Once he spoke to her, she felt her heart about to stop. Surprised, she glanced at Thomas for a little while. Then she turned to Anne "Ehm...my lady, please excuse me. I will reach you in few minutes..." She took a deep breath and turned her eyes to Anthony. She curtsied in front of him "My lord..." She said coldly, without showing a smile

I took her hand and kissed it and led her to a more private area. "My lady Margaret I know I have done you wrong and can't even begin to make it up to you. Although, I want you to know I was a fool to let such a wonderful lady slip through my fingers." I said and honeslty.
Back to top Go down
Mary Boleyn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Autumun Party    Autumun Party  - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 10:35 am

Thomas Wyatt wrote:
Mary Boleyn wrote:
seeing my brother go to greet him but i see his talking to emile so i wait away from him
Looking around at other people, he notice Mary Boleyn standing alone, he don't well know her but she seem to a nice lady and he need some nice talking for forget the harsh that he had just live, so he get up from his chair, holding his goblet and bow to her graciously.

Good evening, lady Boleyn, I hope that I am not disturbing ?

He smile to her warmly.

As I see a man bow I curtsy and smile,

good evening, no you are not disturbing me, how are you?,
Back to top Go down
Thomas Wyatt
Poet
Thomas Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: Autumun Party    Autumun Party  - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 11:18 am

Thomas smile in hearing Mary's answer.

Well, honestly my evening have rather badly began, but I hope that it will get better. What about you ? Do you have come here alone ?

He ask her in a soft tone, looking at her pretty face.
Back to top Go down
Mary Boleyn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Autumun Party    Autumun Party  - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 2:33 pm

Yes I come alone, you see my family are rather busy these day giggles I was hoping to speak to my brother but he is busy as I see, but I might have a reason to stay now. how come your evening started off badly look up at him
Back to top Go down
Royce Westmoreland
Duke of Westmoreland
Royce Westmoreland

PostSubject: Re: Autumun Party    Autumun Party  - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 11:39 pm

Royce bowed as the music started and kept on dacing slowly with Mary

So...are you more relaxed, now? You looked very nervous before wedding's announcement...

He said smiling, holding tightly her waist
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: Autumun Party    Autumun Party  - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 12:06 am

Anthony Knivert wrote:
Margaret Wyatt wrote:
Anthony Knivert wrote:
As Charlotte and I spoke, I noticed Margaret still looking my way. I excused myself from my wife and walked over to speak to her. She was speaking with another woman, although I didn't know how long I would be absent from court and I had to speak to her straight away.

"My ladies, excuse my intrusion, but may I speak to to lady Wyatt for a moment? I promise she will be returned." I said and looked at Margaret took her hand and smiled.

Margaret rolled her eyes after Thomas's words. She was walking with Anne towards a sofa next to window along Hall. When suddenly she saw Anthony approaching them. Once he spoke to her, she felt her heart about to stop. Surprised, she glanced at Thomas for a little while. Then she turned to Anne "Ehm...my lady, please excuse me. I will reach you in few minutes..." She took a deep breath and turned her eyes to Anthony. She curtsied in front of him "My lord..." She said coldly, without showing a smile

I took her hand and kissed it and led her to a more private area. "My lady Margaret I know I have done you wrong and can't even begin to make it up to you. Although, I want you to know I was a fool to let such a wonderful lady slip through my fingers." I said and honeslty.

Margaret looked astonished at him. A shiver ran along her back as he kissed her hand. She took a deep breath and glanced fastly around them "I think it's too late for having regrets, my lord. You're a married man, now. And...and you'll have a child soon. So...we have nothing to talk about, lord Knivert..." She whispered with cold voice, pretending to smile for people who walked around them
Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Autumun Party    Autumun Party  - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 12:27 am

Royce Westmoreland wrote:

So...are you more relaxed, now? You looked very nervous before wedding's announcement...

I walked around and stood in front of him. I curtsied and he bowed his head.Smiling happily I began to dance.

''Oh yes!I feel much better now when that is over.And you,are you still nervous?''

I asked,smiling as I continued to dance.

''You're a great dancer.Much better than me,I must say.''

I said with s sparkle in my eyes,looking up at him.

Last edited by Mary Rose Tudor on Tue Nov 27, 2012 12:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Inigo Lopez Mendoza
Spanish Ambassador
Inigo Lopez Mendoza

PostSubject: Re: Autumun Party    Autumun Party  - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 12:37 am

Inigo looked at lady Alice with concern. Her face became suddenly pale as sir Thomas talked about Fish's execution. She looked upset

Oh...of course, sir Thomas. Lady Alice, please...feel free to follow your husband. We will wait for you here...

He smiled kindly, glancing at Eustace
Back to top Go down
Alice More
Governess
Alice More

PostSubject: Re: Autumun Party    Autumun Party  - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 3:21 am

Thomas More wrote:
Thomas noticed that Alice lowered her eyes. He understood it was because the recent execution. She didn't seem feeling well. He took a deep breath and looked at his guests at his table

My lords ambassadors...lady Margaret, I ask you to excuse me. I think my wife needs some fresh air. Please, forgive us...

He said apologetically. Then he stood up and helped Alice to stand up too. He smiled tenderly

Come, my love. Let's go out in the garden for a while...

She nodded at Thomas, excusing herself from the table. Holding on tight to her husband's arm she walked with him through the great hall. The heat of so many bodies together made her dizzy, but she held on as Thomas led her outside.
Back to top Go down
Anthony Knivert
Gentleman of the Royal Household
Anthony Knivert

PostSubject: Re: Autumun Party    Autumun Party  - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 6:55 am

Her words slayed me like a sharp sword. I took her hand before she could leave "Please Margaret, I could not live with myself if you...." I paused as I saw Thomas watching us like a hawk. "Will you meet me in the gardens, so we can speak privately?" I asked so I could give a proper explanation.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Wyatt
Poet
Thomas Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: Autumun Party    Autumun Party  - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 10:41 am

Mary Boleyn wrote:
Yes I come alone, you see my family are rather busy these day giggles I was hoping to speak to my brother but he is busy as I see, but I might have a reason to stay now. how come your evening started off badly look up at him

Thomas chuckle and nodd.

Indeed your family is rising at court and they have more responsabilities and affair to care of.

He smile, feeling charmed by the fact she don't seem to be ambitious at all like the rest of her family, his smile get larger as she tell that now she might have a good reason to stay, knowing that it's about him she talk and answer her, looking in her eyes.

I would be delighted if you did stay ... and spend a moment with me, mylady.

He frown a bit and answer her.

Well, I came here with my sister but a schemer lady have come to us and start to provocate me with hypocritical manners, trying to make a fool of myself and as I did defend myself, my sister who don't see behind apparences hadn't see the lady's little game and so have stand with her and leave me alone. Sometimes I really wonder why I am so caring toward her seen how she treat me in return and prefer to be used by manevolant people who take advantage of her innocence.

Then he shrugg, sigh and looking at Mary and her sweet air, he smile, feeling getting chear up again.

But maybe my evening isn't wasted ... will you make me the pleasure of your compagny ?
Back to top Go down
Mary Boleyn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Autumun Party    Autumun Party  - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 1:25 pm

Mary Boleyn wrote:
Thomas wyatt wrote:

Thomas chuckle and nodd.

Indeed your family is rising at court and they have more responsabilities and affair to care of.

He smile, feeling charmed by the fact she don't seem to be ambitious at all like the rest of her family, his smile get larger as she tell that now she might have a good reason to stay, knowing that it's about him she talk and answer her, looking in her eyes.

I would be delighted if you did stay ... and spend a moment with me, mylady.

He frown a bit and answer her.

Well, I came here with my sister but a schemer lady have come to us and start to provocate me with hypocritical manners, trying to make a fool of myself and as I did defend myself, my sister who don't see behind apparences hadn't see the lady's little game and so have stand with her and leave me alone. Sometimes I really wonder why I am so caring toward her seen how she treat me in return and prefer to be used by manevolant people who take advantage of her innocence.

Then he shrugg, sigh and looking at Mary and her sweet air, he smile, feeling getting chear up again.

But maybe my evening isn't wasted ... will you make me the pleasure of your compagny ?

i would be delighted to stay in your company, thank you for offering smiles up at him as he talks [Well the lady did wrong but I know about love for people for example I love my sister but I feel she does not love me in return but I get on well with my brother george.
Back to top Go down
Mark Smeaton
Musician
Mark Smeaton

PostSubject: Re: Autumun Party    Autumun Party  - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 8:43 pm

Dorothy Seymour wrote:

"Not at all, I come from Wulf hall. It's quite far from court." She never seen such a smile more charming such as his before. " Pray tell, how did you come to court ?"

Mark had never heard of wolf hall before although the name seemed quite familiar. "Well music has been apart of my life since I was a boy. I've traveled from court to court entertaining. My previous residence was the court of his majesty Francois I." He said wondering if perhaps that's where he saw this beautiful woman.
Back to top Go down
Margaret of Austria
Duchess of Savoy
Margaret of Austria

PostSubject: Re: Autumun Party    Autumun Party  - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 10:19 pm

Alice More wrote:
Thomas More wrote:
Thomas noticed that Alice lowered her eyes. He understood it was because the recent execution. She didn't seem feeling well. He took a deep breath and looked at his guests at his table

My lords ambassadors...lady Margaret, I ask you to excuse me. I think my wife needs some fresh air. Please, forgive us...

He said apologetically. Then he stood up and helped Alice to stand up too. He smiled tenderly

Come, my love. Let's go out in the garden for a while...

She nodded at Thomas, excusing herself from the table. Holding on tight to her husband's arm she walked with him through the great hall. The heat of so many bodies together made her dizzy, but she held on as Thomas led her outside.

Margaret frowned and looked at Alice with a worried face. She gently touched her arm for a moment.
You look a little pale, indeed. I hope the fresh air will do you good. Please, take all the time you need, we wait for you, of course.

She looked after them while they left and turned to the two ambassadors.
Maybe I upset her, I should not have talked about these... proceedings. I felt sick, too, the first time I had to order and attend an execution, in fact, I still do. But we have to be tough to maintain order and prevent further escalation. She sighed deeply.
Back to top Go down
Royce Westmoreland
Duke of Westmoreland
Royce Westmoreland

PostSubject: Re: Autumun Party    Autumun Party  - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 11:22 pm

Mary Rose Tudor wrote:

I walked around and stood in front of him. I curtsied and he bowed his head.Smiling happily I began to dance.

''Oh yes!I feel much better now when that is over.And you,are you still nervous?''

I asked,smiling as I continued to dance.

''You're a great dancer.Much better than me,I must say.''

I said with s sparkle in my eyes,looking up at him.

Royce giggled for a compliment and made her turn around herself slowly

Oh...and you're an adorable liar, my lady. Anyway...yes, I feel more relaxed now. It has been a very emotional moment for us...

He said while dancing
Back to top Go down
Thomas More
Courtier
Thomas More

PostSubject: Re: Autumun Party    Autumun Party  - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 11:32 pm

Thomas wrapped his arm around Alice's shoulder and leaded her towards garden. She looked pale, and he just hoped not to be the cause of such sudden disease

Come, my love...you will feel better breathing some fresh air in the garden...

They left Hall with slow steps
Back to top Go down
Maria Enriquez de Luna
Duchess of Galliera
Maria Enriquez de Luna

PostSubject: Re: Autumun Party    Autumun Party  - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 11:49 pm

At this time, Maria entered the party.Maria was happy, but still had not seen her cousin Her Majesty Queen Catherine.
The party was very handsome men ... especially one of them ...
Maria looked at the man and smiled ...
She wondered who would be the man?...
One of the ladies of the court, offered her a glass of wine
_Want to drink wine Highness?
Maria said yes and looked at the man smiling...
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: Autumun Party    Autumun Party  - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 11:59 pm

Anthony Knivert wrote:
Her words slayed me like a sharp sword. I took her hand before she could leave "Please Margaret, I could not live with myself if you...." I paused as I saw Thomas watching us like a hawk. "Will you meet me in the gardens, so we can speak privately?" I asked so I could give a proper explanation.

Margaret looked at him with surprise and anger.. She knew Thomas was looking at them. She glanced at her hand in his and raised her blue eyes to him. Her breath became deeper. She almost feared her corset could explode suddenly because of her breasts movement "My lord, please...I can't..." She shook her head and bit her lips, lowering her eyes. She remained silent for a little while. Then she sighed deeply and raised her eyes to him again "Alright, then. I will talk with you in the garden at midnight. But just for few minutes..." She whispered with firm voice. Then she left fastly his hand and walked away to reach lady Anne
Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Autumun Party    Autumun Party  - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 2:21 am

Oh...and you're an adorable liar, my lady. Anyway...yes, I feel more relaxed now. It has been a very emotional moment for us...

He said while dancing

I laughed at his words as he twirled me around.

''Oh,yes it was a very a special moment for us and still is...Anyway I am very excited about our wedding,we waited for so long that I can not believe that for two days it will finally happen.''

I smiled to him and continued to dance, spinning, turning and swaying with joy.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Wyatt
Poet
Thomas Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: Autumun Party    Autumun Party  - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 4:39 pm

Mary Boleyn wrote:
i would be delighted to stay in your company, thank you for offering smiles up at him as he talks [Well the lady did wrong but I know about love for people for example I love my sister but I feel she does not love me in return but I get on well with my brother george.

He smiles warmly to her in hearing her answer.

Great ! I am delighted of it.

His smile disappear as he feel sorry for her that she feel the same with her sister than him with his.

I am sorry for you, I know how it feel, and I have notice that your and your sister are very differents of each others and seem distants, but maybe it will change with time ... anyway it's a good thing that you get well with your brother at last. Myself, I have always get very well with my sister until she have join me at court ... she is so naive and carefree, she doesn't seem to see the dangers of court at all nor to imagine the responsablities that I have as master of our family.

As he looks in Mary's beautiful eyes, he feel chear up, smile again.

Would you make me the honour of come to my table and share dinner with me ?

He offers her his arm.
Back to top Go down
Mary Boleyn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Autumun Party    Autumun Party  - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 5:16 pm

]
Thomas Wyatt wrote:

He smile warmly to her in hearing her answer.

Great ! I am delighted of it.

His smile disappear as he feel sorry for her that she feel the same with her sister than him with his.

I am sorry for you, I know how it feel, and I have notice that your and your sister are very differents of each others and seem distants, but maybe it will change with time ... anyway it's a good thing that you get well with your brother at last. Myself, I have always get very well with my sister until she have join me at court ... she is so naive and carefree, she don't seem to see the dangers of court at all nor to imagine the responsablities that I have as master of our family.

As he look in Mary's beautiful eyes, he feel chear up, smile again.

Would you make me the honour of come to my table and share dinner with me ?

He offer her his arm.

Families, at least I have a place to escape from court as I go to my family home of Hever,

Smiles at him at his face seeing him for the first time,

I would be delightful to sit with you
Blushes
Back to top Go down
Royce Westmoreland
Duke of Westmoreland
Royce Westmoreland

PostSubject: Re: Autumun Party    Autumun Party  - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 12:13 am

Mary Rose Tudor wrote:

He said while dancing

''Oh,yes it was a very a special moment for us and still is...Anyway I am very excited about our wedding,we waited for so long that I can not believe that for two days it will finally happen.''

Royce smiled her back. He noticed someone was still looking at them

Yes...very soon you'll have the title of Duchess of Westmoreland too. Maybe it's not so much for your royal rank...but I'm glad of giving it to you...

He said dancing slowly, holding her waist
Back to top Go down
William Stuart
Prince of Scotland
William Stuart

PostSubject: Re: Autumun Party    Autumun Party  - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 6:05 am

Maria Enriquez de Luna wrote:
At this time, Maria entered the party.Maria was happy, but still had not seen her cousin Her Majesty Queen Catherine.
The party was very handsome men ... especially one of them ...
Maria looked at the man and smiled ...
She wondered who would be the man?...
One of the ladies of the court, offered her a glass of wine
_Want to drink wine Highness?
Maria said yes and looked at the man smiling...

I join the Autumn party very tardy however, as drink a goblet of wine I notice queen Catherine's cousin Maria. I walk up to her "Good day my lady, i'm surprised to see you here. How are you?"
Back to top Go down
Thomas Wyatt
Poet
Thomas Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: Autumun Party    Autumun Party  - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 11:44 am

Mary Boleyn wrote:
Families, at least I have a place to escape from court as I go to my family home of Hever,

Smiles at him at his face seeing him for the first time,

I would be delightful to sit with you
Blushes

And do you come back at Hever often ?

He ask her kindly and smile in hearing her answer, bow to her.

I feel honoured, mylady.

He look around the room for a table and notice one in the back, of the room, very near of the chimney, turn to Mary and gesture to it.

This one near to the chimney would be good for us, I think so, it's in a quiet area and must be warm too. Shall we join it ?

He ask her with a large smile.
Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Autumun Party    Autumun Party  - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 1:17 pm

Mary Rose Tudor wrote:

He said while dancing

Royce smiled her back. He noticed someone was still looking at them

Yes...very soon you'll have the title of Duchess of Westmoreland too. Maybe it's not so much for your royal rank...but I'm glad of giving it to you...

He said dancing slowly, holding her waist

I looked at him, and opened my eyes full and a happy dance of a smile began at the corner of my mouth.

''Mary Rose Tudor the Duchess of Westmoreland sounds perfect to me...Don't you think?''

I smiled brightly to him as I moved closer to him while dancing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Autumun Party    Autumun Party  - Page 14 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Autumun Party
Page 14 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next