The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

George Boleyn's bedroom

Go down 
+11
Mary Tudor
Elizabeth Crawley
Jane Bassett
Cesare Garcia
Mary Boleyn
Thomas Boleyn
Nan Saville
Anne Boleyn
Jane Parker
Geoffrey Lonshord
George Boleyn
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 24 ... 32  Next
AuthorMessage

George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 10:17 pm

george you look worried as I laugh the fact you sleep with men as I whisper in his hear then kiss his cheek while he still holding my arm
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 10:22 pm

George laughed loudly holding her waist, pulled her to himself. "Did you forget the night we made love? Are you a man?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 10:26 pm

how can I forget as he gets closer to me feeling his body heat but Cesare is a man and your father seemed hurt when he told me but if you have nothing to hide why are you gripping me so tight as i look in his eyes as he grips me tighter feeling my desire raise inside off me
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 10:28 pm

"He lied you" said George kissing her lips in a longish way. He whispered to her ear slowly "I grip you cause you are a woman and i desire you, darling."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 10:33 pm

really as he kisses me I kiss him back knowing I should not but unable to resist as he grips me even harder with both hands
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 1:06 pm

"Really." said George kissing her neck "You should forget what he said."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 1:13 pm

why they is no harm in liking both men and women as he kisses my neck I look into his eyes feeling my heart beat faster. As he let go off my arms I put them onto his chest
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 4:27 pm

George held her hands and talked caressing them softly " But sweetheart i don't like men at all. How could you dare to believe in such funny gossips?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 4:32 pm

then why did you become so defensive then when I mention Cesare name, you know there are rumours he laid with two other men as I look at him as he lets go off one off my hands and I run it down his face
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 4:37 pm

George pulled her to himself and caressed her hair this time. He talked almost whispering "Cause Anne is on rising and these kind of gossips make her angry to me. Please stop mentioning these stupid things. " George gulped down kissing her cheek. "But it's good Cesare is with two men. Now i have a trump to him. Who are these two other men?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 4:50 pm

As he touches my hair like I have said to you father it is safe with me, after all we all have dark secrets do we not, as I smile at him knowing that I could have him now if I wanted to as I learn again and whisper the names on his lips prince Martin and his brother in law rene, I only know of this as I was suppose to marry Martin, see men are scrum as I finish saying the names I kiss him once again
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 4:57 pm

George felt the heartbreak so deeply. He sat down a chair to take a deep breath. He thought about all promises that Cesare did. Thought about all night that they spent with love. He looked at her and asked quietly "Are you sure?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 5:01 pm

As he walks to a chair I knew it was true of course I spent many months in Navarra till my engagement was broken off, why you jealous as I walk around the back of the chair and put my arm around him and with my other I start to rub his crotch again and you have all the women at court after you as I removed my hand I go and sit on the edge of the bed as I look at the floor not sure what to do now for this child inside of me
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 5:16 pm

George's sadness switched hate. His heart was full of hate and hatred. He felt her hands rubbing around his body. He closed his eyes slowly and watched her sitting on the bed. He smiled and took his joy attitude back "God save us these all perversions"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 5:21 pm

yes indeed, as I look at him across the room wanting him again but only out of desire, i should go as I get up and walk towards where he sits and kisses him deeply on the lips
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 5:23 pm

George nodded and gave her a deep kiss "Take care"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 5:31 pm

am sure you can find me if you need anything as I smirk and take both of my hands and hold his face and kiss him with desire becareful as I leave
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 5:45 pm

George walked to his own room and left himself on wide bed. He turned to window side, and looked at out of it muttering a song quietly. "Take me away, a secret place. A sweet escape, take me away." George got surprised when he saw himself crying. He sighed, let the tears fall down. He kept singing an old song whispering "Take me away to better days. Take me away a higher place." . George couldn't help himself to remember all nights he spent with Cesare. All the words he whispered. All love words..He proped his head up on the pillows hardly and promised himself not trust in anybody again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 7:52 pm

As I try to find my ladies in waiting to get them to help dress as a lower class wearing a tatty dress I walk in a room and suddenly felt someone was in there I notice a man who I think is Anne's brother oh please excuse me I found the wrong roomas I blush
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 7:59 pm

George heard a voice coming from the behind. He turned immeditialy. She was the princess. He got shocked and stood up. Had no idea why she came in. He thought a lot of things about what he could have done wrong but couldn't find anything. Then he bowed confusingly. "May i help you?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 8:01 pm

sorry, I must have enter the wrong room. I was looking for my ladies chamber, I do not often come this way. Am cordelia, may I ask who you are? as I take another look around his room
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 8:06 pm

"George" He said showing his Boleyn smile "George Boleyn. It is all right, Your Highness. This part of court is very complicated. I even get lost sometimes"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 8:08 pm

Chuckles oh you the baby snake not realise I said it out loud how are you? sorry I only ever met your father and Anne
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 8:13 pm

George champed because of the nerve he felt. He took a deep breath trying to control his nerve. He had a look at the floor then turned to Cordelia "Oh you mean you met father snake and daughter snake. How lucky you! I'm fine..very fine. You must be fine too."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 8:18 pm

Bits my lip nervously that is not what I mean, i am well considering what are changing at court. But am sure you know that then most people
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 16 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

George Boleyn's bedroom
Page 16 of 32Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 24 ... 32  Next