The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

George Boleyn's bedroom

Go down 
+11
Mary Tudor
Elizabeth Crawley
Jane Bassett
Cesare Garcia
Mary Boleyn
Thomas Boleyn
Nan Saville
Anne Boleyn
Jane Parker
Geoffrey Lonshord
George Boleyn
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30, 31, 32  Next
AuthorMessage
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 11:35 pm

George kissed her neck and smelt her skin deeply "Don't say such things..Only God knows." After she smiled, he began to smile too. "We used to hate each other."
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 11:41 pm

Margaret smiled, blushing a bit "Yes..but things are different now.." She moved her hand along his body and stopped it on his hip "What I am now? Your mistress?" She whispered looking into his eyes
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 9:45 am

George shook his head. His eyes were still on hers. "You are my love."
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 8:26 pm

Margaret gulped and frozened hearing him talking about love. She shook slowly her head "George, please..you know things are complicated. I shouldn't even be here in your bed. Anyone has to know. Anyone. Especially.." She stopped and looked somewhere else
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 9:32 pm

George couldn't believe what he heard. He raised an eyebrow, tried to talk but words didn't come easily "I've just thought..I.." George finally stopped looking at her. He moved away from her slowly. What have you thought you stupid? He felt how dissappointment grew up inside him. He gulped down while placing himself end of the bed. "Yes" said George after a deep silent. "Leave here now."
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 9:38 pm

Margaret noticed her words upset him and came closer. She placed her hand on his chest and looked up at him "George..I didn't mean that. I just...I don't want to hurt you. Please, look at me.." She tried to catch his eyes but he was avoiding her glance. She sighed and kept on kissing his chect softly
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 9:52 pm

"Yes, you meant it." George held her hand and pulled her away from himself fastly. He put his breeches on without standing up. He was still talking without looking at her. "Go"
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 10:01 pm

Margaret looked shocked at him as he pulled her away. She wrapped sheet around her body and shook her head "George..don't treat me in such way. You know I'm still suffering. That's why I...I don't want you to suffer because of me.." She sighed and closed her eyes "Do you really want me to leave?" She whispered, turning her blue, wet eyes to him again
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 10:06 pm

"Why would I suffer cause of you?" George turned to back, to her almost shouting. He approached to her, proped his naked chest to her body. He whispered looking at into her eyes "I wouldn't suffer because of a woman who tried to use me. You know what will happen when you leave this door? Nothing. Cause I congratulate you, you lost me a man who loved you in an innocent way for a man who didn't love you at all. Now leave this room or I will make you leave "
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 10:17 pm

Margaret gasped as she felt his chest and felt her eyes filled with tears "I never tried to use you, George.." She whispered and moved away from him slowly. She removed the sheet from her body and left his bed. Trying to refrain tears, she started to dress up in silence
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 10:55 pm

George threw the sheets away angirily. He took deep breathes for calming down. He was feeling awful, used, dishonoured. George tried not to look at Margaret when she was still naked in front of him "Now you're like Cesare. You have no difference from him. " said George finally looking at her "Have a good day, my lady. I hope you will find a few poor men too for using. But now please leave my room."
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 11:10 pm

Margaret laced her corset and looked confused at him. He looked upset and she didn't want to leave him in such way. In spite of his words, she came closer and knelt next to bed "What do you mean? How can I be like him, George?" She was breathing deeply and leaned softly her hand on his leg. She gulped
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 11:18 pm

George looked at her "You said you needed to be loved. And I loved you. But now you are still calling his name. What is innocence, Margaret? If it is what you've done here, then I regret to all things I've done with you."
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 11:25 pm

Margaret shook her head and looked at him with begging eyes "George..I haven't made love with you for using you. I did it because I really wanted. I...I just need time. Maybe..I'll never forget Cesare. But I don't want to lose you.." She said whispering and leaned his hand against her cheek
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 11:34 pm

George gulped without knowing what to do. He took a deep breath, nodded "As you wish."
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 11:39 pm

Margaret kissed his hand and looked at him "Now I'm ready to leave, if you wish so. But tell me you're not mad at me, at least.." She whispered staring at his eyes
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 11:58 pm

"I am mad at you." said George looking at her eyes directly "But I will be all right. Yes you may leave" George left her hand and lied down to soft pillows, he took the sheets back and covered himself tightly.
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 12:03 am

Margaret sighed and nodded. She stood up and watched him silently. She opened her mouth to say something but she didn't. So she just took a deep breath and left his room, closing the door behind her
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 3:21 pm

George closed his eyes triying not to think what happened.
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 11:46 pm

A week later their last meeting, Margaret found finally the strenght to knock at George's door again. She gulped anxiously and waited for an answer
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 9:01 am

George woke up hearing a noice that was from the door. He stood up slowly and opened the door "Oh.." George bowed immeditialy "Welcome, my lady. Come in." George washed his face with warm water slowly as he was waiting for Margaret
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 5:41 pm

Margaret gulped as she saw George. She came into room with slow steps and curtsied. She raised her eyes to him "My lord..thank you for receiving me. I...I needed talking to you.." She said with hesitant voice
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 8:06 pm

George looked at her after he dried his face with a cloth. "I am listening to you." George directed his gaze to her.
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 10:32 pm

Margaret watched him drying his face and she gulped again "I...I just wanted to say that I'm sorry, George. I know my words hurted you. But..I didn't mean that.." She stopped and lowered her eyes "I don't regret what's happened.." She said whispering, almost fearing he could her her
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 11:09 pm

George had a longish look at her. He walked with slow steps until he goy by the side of her. He held her chin, lifted her head up to his face. "You're scared. Why?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 29 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

George Boleyn's bedroom
Page 29 of 32Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30, 31, 32  Next