The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Chambre de Angelique La Marnier

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Angelique LaMarnier
Baroness of Nemours
Angelique LaMarnier

Chambre de Angelique La Marnier - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chambre de Angelique La Marnier   Chambre de Angelique La Marnier - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 5:18 pm

My jaw drops slightly. Are you serious? Of course I want to be. I lean in and kiss him once more yet there is a nagging question within me. What about your lady friend...Marie is it?
Back to top Go down
Christophe Sinclair
Soldier
Christophe Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: Chambre de Angelique La Marnier   Chambre de Angelique La Marnier - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 6:43 pm

He sighed as she mentioned Marie. "She is a tough woman, she will survive. Although I do owe it to her to explain that we can only be friends." He did not want to sound like a cad as he thought about telling Angelique that what he had with Marie was a fling and had no real future. "What about you, my lady? Is there anyone you need to let down easily?" He grinned.
Back to top Go down
Angelique LaMarnier
Baroness of Nemours
Angelique LaMarnier

PostSubject: Re: Chambre de Angelique La Marnier   Chambre de Angelique La Marnier - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 1:16 pm

No, there is no man I need to let down. It has only been me by myself for years. I move to sit in his lap, nuzzled in his arms, feeling peaceful at last. I stare into the fire, smiling. Now I feel happy at last. We sit there, he runs his fingers through my hair...
Back to top Go down
Christophe Sinclair
Soldier
Christophe Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: Chambre de Angelique La Marnier   Chambre de Angelique La Marnier - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 3:17 am

Smiling, he took a deep breath in and slowly exhaled, the warmth of the fire and the warmth of Angelique next to him. "I think I am truly content, my sweet. I cannot express how glad I am to be here with you, I feel as if we rule the world at this very moment."
Back to top Go down
Angelique LaMarnier
Baroness of Nemours
Angelique LaMarnier

PostSubject: Re: Chambre de Angelique La Marnier   Chambre de Angelique La Marnier - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 2:05 am

We run our own world, where happiness is plentiful, love overflows the cup of life, and we are free as flying birds. There is no sadness, no fear, just hope and dreams. That is our own little world and I want to live in it forever and ever more. Tears of happiness fall from my eyes freely. I get up and smile, I have something for you. I turn to my bedside table and grab the writing box. Kneeling back down next to him on the floor, I hand it to him. Coralie has told me that you say such beautiful words that sound like poetry so I thought that you would like to be able to have something to store your thoughts and feelings in. I hope you like it.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Christophe Sinclair
Soldier
Christophe Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: Chambre de Angelique La Marnier   Chambre de Angelique La Marnier - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 3:30 am

Christophe was deeply moved by the gift, and he gently touched it as though it were treasure. "My dear lady.. this is a most thoughtful gift. Than you.. " He smiled and took her in his arms, placed a kiss on her cheek. "You know, this is the first gift I've been given in such a long time that is not a weapon." He grinned. "Thank you again, my sweet. I see you've been talking to little Coralie. She is a wonder, and I'm glad she inspired such a gift." He kissed her sweet full lips again.
Back to top Go down
Angelique LaMarnier
Baroness of Nemours
Angelique LaMarnier

PostSubject: Re: Chambre de Angelique La Marnier   Chambre de Angelique La Marnier - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 2:36 am

I kiss him in return, more deeply and passionately. I now face him, lips still fused together in a feverish dance. Do you want to go and do something, to get out of this room, or do you wish to stay in here and find something to do? I look down to his hands as I caress them gently. As long as I can be near you in this moment, what we do doesnt matter. Smiling as I caress his cheek, my fingers trace the outline of his face. Finally for once in my life I was able to let love find me....
Back to top Go down
Christophe Sinclair
Soldier
Christophe Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: Chambre de Angelique La Marnier   Chambre de Angelique La Marnier - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 8:12 pm

"The night is for lovers, and we should take advantage of it.." he said as he gently ran his hands through her golden locks. "I think I shall be more pleased to stay here with you, if that is all right. I do not wish to share you with the world just yet." He kissed her very gently and caressed the soft skin of her bare arms.
Back to top Go down
Angelique LaMarnier
Baroness of Nemours
Angelique LaMarnier

PostSubject: Re: Chambre de Angelique La Marnier   Chambre de Angelique La Marnier - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 2:03 am

The softness of his kiss, the gentleness of his touch upon my silky skin,sends shivers throughout my body. I melt intohis arms, wanting more and more. I kiss him with a renewed passion. I takehis hand and place it upon the laces of my dress. Make me yours. I see the surprise in his eyes, as if he is scared. I am no porcelain doll Christophe. I will not break. I always said that I would give myself to the one man who loved me not simply for my title....and that person is you.
Back to top Go down
Christophe Sinclair
Soldier
Christophe Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: Chambre de Angelique La Marnier   Chambre de Angelique La Marnier - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 6:45 am

He stared into her eyes as she spoke, almost disbelieving what she was saying. Though he'd longed to hear it since the moment he met her, he could not fathom such a blessing. "It would be my honor my lady, to have you.. to be one with you." He took her in his arms and kissed her, at once feeling her softness, her warmth and her curves. He thought there could not be a more perfect creature in all the world. "You have never lain with a man? I would be honored to show you the way of it.." he said, teasing a lock of her blonde hair.
Back to top Go down
Angelique LaMarnier
Baroness of Nemours
Angelique LaMarnier

PostSubject: Re: Chambre de Angelique La Marnier   Chambre de Angelique La Marnier - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 8:36 pm

Perhaps, become one in more than just this way someday? I pull him close to me, feverishly kissing him once again, HIs hands fiddle around with the laces on my dress. As I unlace his shirt, I feel the warm fabric of my dress slowly falling down, exposing me to him like a newborn child to its mother. I see a glimmer of happiness deep within his eyes. Please do not ever leave me. I love you too much to ever let you go.....
Back to top Go down
Christophe Sinclair
Soldier
Christophe Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: Chambre de Angelique La Marnier   Chambre de Angelique La Marnier - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 3:42 am

He shuddered with pleasure as her bare breasts were revealed to him, her skin the softest he'd ever felt and for the first time in such a long time his mind was focused purely on desire and love.. love for this woman who had taken him so completely. "How could I dare leave what gives me such happiness? I'd be a fool to walk away from you.." he whispered. He gently caressed her soft breasts, and kissed her neck as he held her close in a passionate grip.
Back to top Go down
Angelique LaMarnier
Baroness of Nemours
Angelique LaMarnier

PostSubject: Re: Chambre de Angelique La Marnier   Chambre de Angelique La Marnier - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 4:05 pm

I stand up slowly, bringing him up with me, our lips still glued together. My dress completely falls off me and now I am truly exposed to him. His hands run allover me in a feverish dance, in a hurry to explore untouched territory. Soft little moans escape my lips with every touch, with every breath of his that I feel upon my delicate skin. My fingers make quick work of removing his clothing and I stand there admiring his tone body. Biting my lip, I lead him over to my bed and sit upon it, unsure of what to do next.
Back to top Go down
Christophe Sinclair
Soldier
Christophe Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: Chambre de Angelique La Marnier   Chambre de Angelique La Marnier - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 3:37 am

He groaned in pleasure as he clothes were quickly stripped from him, and they were naked, as God had intended with Adam an Eve, before each other. Each curve was perfect, more so than he had imagined. Her flesh was like fire, as was his own. He sat next to her on the bed. "I promise, I will only do what pleases you, and I will go slow so as not to cause you too much pain.." he whispered before leaning in to kiss her once again.
Back to top Go down
Angelique LaMarnier
Baroness of Nemours
Angelique LaMarnier

PostSubject: Re: Chambre de Angelique La Marnier   Chambre de Angelique La Marnier - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 1:16 am

I wrap my arms around his broad shoulders and pull him down to me. Just love me...His skin touches mine, igniting something from deep within me, something I didn't even know was there. My fingers run through his hair as he positions himself on top of me. I open my legs slightly, beckoning him to make me his...
Back to top Go down
Christophe Sinclair
Soldier
Christophe Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: Chambre de Angelique La Marnier   Chambre de Angelique La Marnier - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 5:10 am

Her body was an invitation he could not turn down, the warmth of her was overwhelming and he had to draw back just a little to reclaim his own senses, as he was utterly lost within hers. "I promise I will, always.." he whispered before making himself comfortable in the V of her legs. One hand cradled the back of her head and the other held her hips. He kissed her, passionately and deeply as he thrust inside her, slowly, exhaling at the feeling of her warmth and tightness.
Back to top Go down
Angelique LaMarnier
Baroness of Nemours
Angelique LaMarnier

PostSubject: Re: Chambre de Angelique La Marnier   Chambre de Angelique La Marnier - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 10:59 pm

I rush into my chambers with my ladies on my heel. They quickly start a roaring fire as I attempt to rip off my clothing. I do not want to feel the pain of the disappointment that I caused my husband. My dress falls off and I change into a sheer nightgown and as I look down, I see the slight bump where my child is growing and my face lights up. My child, my dear child, the most precious being...
Back to top Go down
Christophe Sinclair
Soldier
Christophe Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: Chambre de Angelique La Marnier   Chambre de Angelique La Marnier - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 4:32 am

He overturned his first decision to stay at the masque and drink himself into a stupor. Dragging his feet he went to his wife's chambers. The last thing he wanted was to argue. He sighed heavily and knocked upon the door. "Angie, it's Christophe.." he said just loud enough for them to hear.
Back to top Go down
Angelique LaMarnier
Baroness of Nemours
Angelique LaMarnier

PostSubject: Re: Chambre de Angelique La Marnier   Chambre de Angelique La Marnier - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 8:10 pm

Come in... I say softly as soon as I hear Christophe's voice. I quietly stand up and set down my needlepoint on the chair. My nightgown softly accentuates my curves and is tight enough to show off my small baby bump. Instantly I smile as I see his face.
Back to top Go down
Christophe Sinclair
Soldier
Christophe Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: Chambre de Angelique La Marnier   Chambre de Angelique La Marnier - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 2:35 am

He felt relieved to see she was not upset with him. He smiled back and went to her, kissing the top of her head before kneeling at her side. "I hope you will forgive my earlier words. It pains me to have the king think you are yet unwed and the thought of him finding a suitor for you.." He hit his fist into his hand. "Needless to say, I don't like it."
Back to top Go down
Angelique LaMarnier
Baroness of Nemours
Angelique LaMarnier

PostSubject: Re: Chambre de Angelique La Marnier   Chambre de Angelique La Marnier - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 12:27 am

There is nothing to forgive. Your reaction is what I kind of expected.I lean down, smiling, and I kiss his lips softly. I can see the terror and sadness that has become of our union. I do not like it either Christophe. I have an audience coming up with His Majesty to ask for leave from court to go to my...well now our country home in Marseille. I do not want our child born at court.
Back to top Go down
Christophe Sinclair
Soldier
Christophe Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: Chambre de Angelique La Marnier   Chambre de Angelique La Marnier - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 3:10 pm

"That would be best. We would not want to arouse any suspicion," Christophe agreed as he placed a hand upon his wife's pregnant belly. He smiled thinking of the life brimming within. "I don't suppose it's too early to think of names?"
Back to top Go down
Angelique LaMarnier
Baroness of Nemours
Angelique LaMarnier

PostSubject: Re: Chambre de Angelique La Marnier   Chambre de Angelique La Marnier - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 6:03 pm

No I don't think it to early to think of some names.. I lean back into the plush chair and look silently wtowards the ceiling with a small smile.  I like Eloise for a girl...for my mother.  She died giving me life hence my name.. I turn my head towards him, I like Etienne as well but that one is up to you.
Back to top Go down
Christophe Sinclair
Soldier
Christophe Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: Chambre de Angelique La Marnier   Chambre de Angelique La Marnier - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 9:40 pm

"Eloise is beautiful," he agreed. "I have a cousin Etienne. I think he would be proud to have a namesake. How about you name the child if it is a girl, and I name it if it is a boy," he suggested.
Back to top Go down
Angelique LaMarnier
Baroness of Nemours
Angelique LaMarnier

PostSubject: Re: Chambre de Angelique La Marnier   Chambre de Angelique La Marnier - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 3:51 pm

I like that idea very much my love. I stand up smiling as a servant walks in and speaks, Baroness, His Majesty wishes to speak to you now. He bows and leaves as I look to my husband. Well....this is it.....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chambre de Angelique La Marnier   Chambre de Angelique La Marnier - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chambre de Angelique La Marnier
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next