The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Walled Garden

Go down 
+13
Mary Boleyn
Walter Hungerford
Sabrina Howard
Anne Boleyn
Henry VIII of England
Anna Stafford
Charles Brandon
Mary Rose Tudor
Anne Brett
Jane Bassett
Stephen Gardiner
George Boleyn
Hans Holbein
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Jane Bassett
Duchess of Lancaster
Jane Bassett

Walled Garden - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walled Garden   Walled Garden - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 11:53 pm

Jane shook her head "And i forgive you, but have you know." she started "If i was not married, i believe i would have continued with such acts."
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Walled Garden   Walled Garden - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 12:00 am

George grinned with a naughty smile.

"I wish you weren't married."
Back to top Go down
Jane Bassett
Duchess of Lancaster
Jane Bassett

PostSubject: Re: Walled Garden   Walled Garden - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 12:02 am

Jane laughed and nodded "Sometimes i do aswell." she said with a smile "But as i said, i love you husband." she shrugged a little "Are you not married?"
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Walled Garden   Walled Garden - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 12:30 am

George sighed

"No, not yet. They're going to make me get married with a woman i hate."
Back to top Go down
Jane Bassett
Duchess of Lancaster
Jane Bassett

PostSubject: Re: Walled Garden   Walled Garden - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 12:35 am

Jane laughed "Run away." she joked and she smiled "Whom is she?"
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Walled Garden   Walled Garden - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 9:36 am

"Jane Parker"

He sighed

"Do you know her?"
Back to top Go down
Jane Bassett
Duchess of Lancaster
Jane Bassett

PostSubject: Re: Walled Garden   Walled Garden - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 11:26 am

Jane nodded at him "Indeed I do, she is rather beautiful and very nice to talk too."
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Walled Garden   Walled Garden - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 10:01 pm

George laughed.

"I didn't know that you had liked to talk to nuns."

Then he stopped to laugh, turned to her face.

"I think i'm done here. Whenever you need me, you can knock my door. "

George winked with a naughy smile on his lips.
Back to top Go down
Jane Bassett
Duchess of Lancaster
Jane Bassett

PostSubject: Re: Walled Garden   Walled Garden - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 10:04 pm

Jane smiled and curtsie "My Lord, whenever you need me simply knock on mine.
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Walled Garden   Walled Garden - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 10:06 pm

"Sure i will"

George bowed, left the garden with fast steps.
Back to top Go down
Anne Brett
Queen of Milan
Anne Brett

PostSubject: Re: Walled Garden   Walled Garden - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 11:20 pm

Anne was taking a long walk around the gardens her chestnut curls falling around her small shoulders as she looked up at the sky whilst walking.
Back to top Go down
Jane Bassett
Duchess of Lancaster
Jane Bassett

PostSubject: Re: Walled Garden   Walled Garden - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 10:03 pm

Jane walked to the walled garden and she remembered all her memories here and she smiled to herself and noticed how she had so effortlessly lost George as a friend due to her being stupid. Walking through the garden she looked up as she watched the clouds go by and she sighed softly.
Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Walled Garden   Walled Garden - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 1:00 am

I walked into the garden after hearing news about my brother.As I steeped into the garden I took a deep breath inxaling the sweet fresh perfume of blossoming flowers.The sun's warmth spread throughout my body and made contact with my heart.Joy nearly caused my heart to leap from my chest as the all my worries faded away in that moment.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Walled Garden   Walled Garden - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 5:28 pm

"Charles reached the walled garden to meet Anna. He wondered what she wanted to talk about. Once arrived, he noticed she was not there yet. Then he leaned his back against a tree, crossed his arms on his chest and waited patiently for her to arrive"
Back to top Go down
Anna Stafford
Duchess of Buckingham
Anna Stafford

PostSubject: Re: Walled Garden   Walled Garden - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 4:27 pm

Anna was on her way to meet Charles in the gardens, she had alot to talk to him about .Her mind was fixated on one thing their daughter Catalina.

As she walked through the gardens she looked around her surroundings for Charles and spotted him leaning up against a tree. She walked over to him and greeted him with a simply by his name "Charles"
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Walled Garden   Walled Garden - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 4:45 pm

"Charles was lost in his thoughts. Hearing a female voice he turned his head suddenly and saw Anna. He smiled"

Anna...I haven't heard you arriving. How are you?

"He asked, extending an hand towards her"
Back to top Go down
Anna Stafford
Duchess of Buckingham
Anna Stafford

PostSubject: Re: Walled Garden   Walled Garden - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 4:51 pm

She grins "i haven't been quite myself lately."

She looked at him "but i'm good and you Charles?"
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Walled Garden   Walled Garden - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 9:06 pm

"Charles nodded"

I'm good too, Anna. But you look tired. I know that what's happened with Catalina can be stressful for you. But remember that you're a wonderful mother. And you can always count on me...

"He said smiling"
Back to top Go down
Anna Stafford
Duchess of Buckingham
Anna Stafford

PostSubject: Re: Walled Garden   Walled Garden - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 9:30 pm

"But you should never leave me in the dark Charles not when it comes to my children" she snaps.

She looks at him and sighs "i'm sorry if i come a little snappy at you i haven't been sleeping or feeling right for the past few days now i think i'm coming down with something i'm not to sure."
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Walled Garden   Walled Garden - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 9:37 pm

"Charles frowned and pulled her closer to him"

Are you alright, Anna? I'm seriously worried about you. I think you just need to have some rest. Don't worry about our children. They're growing happily. I just...I just want you to be happy too...

"He added, looking into her eyes"
Back to top Go down
Anna Stafford
Duchess of Buckingham
Anna Stafford

PostSubject: Re: Walled Garden   Walled Garden - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 9:44 pm

"No i'm not alright" she frowns "i've been hot and sweaty for the last couple i can't even remember i feel dizzy i don't even know how i got here walking my knees are wobbling like jelly"
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Walled Garden   Walled Garden - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 10:49 pm

"Charles took her into his arms. He raised her feet from gound and hold her tightly"

Oh God...Anna! I'm here, don't worry. We'll go immediately in infirmary...

"He said worriedly, looking at her pale face"
Back to top Go down
Anna Stafford
Duchess of Buckingham
Anna Stafford

PostSubject: Re: Walled Garden   Walled Garden - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 10:54 pm

"Just take me home please" she looks up at him.

"All i need is sleep i'm tired i feel as though i haven't slept for a year my temperture keeps going up " she leaned up against him. "I'm scared i've been having nightmares about this this is what i came here to talk to you about i need your help"
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Walled Garden   Walled Garden - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 10:58 pm

"Charles looked at her"

Shh...don't worry. It's everything alright. I'll bring you in your room so you can tell me everything...

"He kissed her forehead for a long moment. He felt her thrembling in his arms. Then he left the garden quickly walking towards Palace and bringing her in his arms"
Back to top Go down
Anna Stafford
Duchess of Buckingham
Anna Stafford

PostSubject: Re: Walled Garden   Walled Garden - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 12:04 am

Anna walked along with him as quick as she could . She tried to catch up with him but her legs were giving away. "Charles i can't walk "
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Walled Garden   Walled Garden - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Walled Garden
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next