The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Walled Garden

Go down 
+13
Mary Boleyn
Walter Hungerford
Sabrina Howard
Anne Boleyn
Henry VIII of England
Anna Stafford
Charles Brandon
Mary Rose Tudor
Anne Brett
Jane Bassett
Stephen Gardiner
George Boleyn
Hans Holbein
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Jane Bassett
Duchess of Lancaster
Jane Bassett

Walled Garden - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walled Garden   Walled Garden - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 7:30 am

Jane looked at him with a teasing manner "What charm, my lord?" she asked with a teasing grin.
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Walled Garden   Walled Garden - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 3:21 pm

George grinned. He stopped for a while, primed up his mouth. He looked at her with sad eyes.

"Oh..i did not know that you had a problem with your eyes. How poor! If you wish, our family doctor will help you."
Back to top Go down
Jane Bassett
Duchess of Lancaster
Jane Bassett

PostSubject: Re: Walled Garden   Walled Garden - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 3:28 pm

Jane laughed and looked at him "I believe my eyes are fine." she said and she looked infront of herself again "Though if i must. i do see your charm..just don't tell my husband i said that."
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Walled Garden   Walled Garden - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 3:40 pm

George grinned sheaking his head meaning "no"

"Alas! Your husband must know how a naughty woman you are, my lady."
Back to top Go down
Jane Bassett
Duchess of Lancaster
Jane Bassett

PostSubject: Re: Walled Garden   Walled Garden - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 3:45 pm

Jane laughed "Naughty?" she asked "I believe i am an innocent soul, do i not look like one?" she asked as she smiled teasingly at him.
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Walled Garden   Walled Garden - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 3:52 pm

George looked at into her eyes with a confusing smile in his lips.

"Maybe your soul is innocent.Maybe.. But then why are your eyes inventing to fires?"
Back to top Go down
Jane Bassett
Duchess of Lancaster
Jane Bassett

PostSubject: Re: Walled Garden   Walled Garden - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 3:56 pm

Jane shrugged at him "Maybe its a French thing." she said "But i am anything but innocent....they say i am like fire." she laughed,
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Walled Garden   Walled Garden - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 3:58 pm

George nodded taking a deep breath

"French women actually know how to play with fire."
Back to top Go down
Jane Bassett
Duchess of Lancaster
Jane Bassett

PostSubject: Re: Walled Garden   Walled Garden - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 4:03 pm

Jane looked at him "You've had experience of a French woman?" she asked "I didn't know there was other French women here."
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Walled Garden   Walled Garden - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 5:07 pm

George answered her with a soft smile.

"My sister Anne Boleyn has grown up in French Court and now King's eyes aren't looking at anything except her. "

He took a deep breath.

"I hadn't an experience with a French woman as i remember now. But i see how you are dancing everynight. You are not just dancing. You're playing with your partner. I must say you are very good at stealing the hearts."
Back to top Go down
Jane Bassett
Duchess of Lancaster
Jane Bassett

PostSubject: Re: Walled Garden   Walled Garden - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 5:10 pm

Jane looked at him and she smirked a little "I am good at stealing hearts?" she asked and she raised an eyebrow "Whos heart have i stole, pray tell me."
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Walled Garden   Walled Garden - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 5:19 pm

George looked at her face with sapience eyes. He approached to her a little.

"Oh my lady..Don't tell me you hadn't realized how men looked at you while you were dancing. "
Back to top Go down
Jane Bassett
Duchess of Lancaster
Jane Bassett

PostSubject: Re: Walled Garden   Walled Garden - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 5:21 pm

Jane shook her head at him "I believe i have not, you must tell me." she said the teasing smile still upon her lips.
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Walled Garden   Walled Garden - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 5:31 pm

George smiled trying not to look at her.

"No, no my lady..Don't do this to me."

His eyes finally met hers. He began to talk slowly.

"Maybe you should open your eyes and see how they look at you."
Back to top Go down
Jane Bassett
Duchess of Lancaster
Jane Bassett

PostSubject: Re: Walled Garden   Walled Garden - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 5:34 pm

Jane tilted her head and looked at him "Well you are a man, you have seen me dance and yet you look at me with kindness..i think." she said "Yet i think you mean the men lust after me?"
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Walled Garden   Walled Garden - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 5:38 pm

George was hesitant. He wanted to say everything he wanted to but she was married. He stopped for while, looked at the sky for finding time to think. Finally he took a deep breath began talking without leaving his eyes on hers.

"Well, you're right. I'm a man. And after your dance, i feel lust. Oh, yes. But be sure, you don't want to know what i want to do to you after your dance. Be sure."

George's attractive smile showed itself. He left a breath come out with a peaceful.
Back to top Go down
Jane Bassett
Duchess of Lancaster
Jane Bassett

PostSubject: Re: Walled Garden   Walled Garden - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 5:41 pm

Jane tilted her head at him and she raised an eyebrow- she was married god damn and yet here she was sweet talking a man; a boleyn. She smirked again "I can give a thought of what you wish to do to me after the dance." she kept her pale blue eyes upon him as her lips stayed in the smirk that she had.
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Walled Garden   Walled Garden - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 5:47 pm

George felt that his heartbeat had quickened. He gulped down with a libertine smile on his lips.

"Like what?"
Back to top Go down
Jane Bassett
Duchess of Lancaster
Jane Bassett

PostSubject: Re: Walled Garden   Walled Garden - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 6:01 pm

Jane tilted her head at him asif in thought "Would a kiss be one of those things?" she asked with a look of mischief in her eyes.

Last edited by Jane Bassett on Thu Jan 24, 2013 6:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Walled Garden   Walled Garden - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 6:09 pm

George grinned feeling his heartbeat. He pulled her to behind of old tree with fast steps. Looked at her eyes bending to her soft neck. He smelt her sking, touched it with his wet lips.

"If this is a dream, i will kill the man who tries to wake me."

George whispered while his kissings were scrolling up. He kissed her cheeks, nose. His lips finally met hers. He left a kiss to her lips. Moved back to see her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Jane Bassett
Duchess of Lancaster
Jane Bassett

PostSubject: Re: Walled Garden   Walled Garden - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 6:12 pm

Jane was surprised throughly surprised and she pulled away from him "But." she said "If i hadn't of been married, i would of happily played along with this." she said and she looked at him with daring eyes "I believe i love my husband and i hope he loves me..never would i be unfaithful to him."
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Walled Garden   Walled Garden - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 6:15 pm

George nodded moving back.

"I know you love your husband as your husband loves you, my lady. Just thank you for let me touch your beautiful lips."

Back to top Go down
Jane Bassett
Duchess of Lancaster
Jane Bassett

PostSubject: Re: Walled Garden   Walled Garden - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 6:17 pm

Jane smiled at him and shrugged "It was a pleasure..i think." she said "Though if i do want to play the young wanton game of lust..now i know who i can go to." she said with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Walled Garden   Walled Garden - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 6:59 pm

George sighed looking at her smile.

"Don't play with my hopes, my lady."
Back to top Go down
Jane Bassett
Duchess of Lancaster
Jane Bassett

PostSubject: Re: Walled Garden   Walled Garden - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 7:25 pm

Jane tilted her head "My Lord, why should you have hopes for me to what it sounds like to be your mistress?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Walled Garden   Walled Garden - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Walled Garden
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next