The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Bench next to stream

Go down 
+9
Alfonsina Garcia
Lilliana Monroe
White Royalsun
Charles Brandon
Catherine Willoughby
Katherine of Aragon
Diane de Poitiers
Edward Craven
Nan Saville
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Nan Saville
Duchess of Naverre
Nan Saville

Bench next to stream Empty
PostSubject: Bench next to stream   Bench next to stream I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 5:47 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Nan Saville
Duchess of Naverre
Nan Saville

PostSubject: Re: Bench next to stream   Bench next to stream I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 5:53 pm

After Nan read the last letter from Edward, she needed some fresh air and silence to think about that. She didnt know what she wants, she never dreamed of a happy marriage before. She had been in love before, she desired and to be desired, but never dreamed of something so serious before. Edward's hopes were confusing her mind so much. It was so new that she came back to court. She was just trying to catch things she missed when she was away. Suddenly Edward appeared and it was something she didnt expect. She walked towards stream at fountain garden and found a lonely, silence bench next to it.She sat down and looked around.

She realized she never came here before. It was silence and peaceful. The weather was not that cold. She was holding that letter in her hand and looked at it again. She read it maybe thousand times. She read a sentence again.

Quote :
"I once said an affection that is beyond common affection"

She sighed deeply and looked towards stream.
Back to top Go down
Edward Craven
Duke of Pembroke
Edward Craven

PostSubject: Re: Bench next to stream   Bench next to stream I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 5:57 pm

I take a walk after delivering my note to Nan, after a while I see her. I smile as she sits, not even trying to be beautiful.

I approach her and bow my head,"My Lady..."
Back to top Go down
Nan Saville
Duchess of Naverre
Nan Saville

PostSubject: Re: Bench next to stream   Bench next to stream I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 6:12 pm

She was deeply lost in her thoughts. She couldnt even hear someone was coming towards her. She quickly hided the letter after her gown when she heard Edward's voice. She looked up him with big, curious eyes.
"My lord"
Back to top Go down
Edward Craven
Duke of Pembroke
Edward Craven

PostSubject: Re: Bench next to stream   Bench next to stream I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 6:16 pm

He smiled seeing her with a piece of parchment, perhaps it was his poem...or his note? He sat beside her and took her delicate hand, he heisted to kiss it after all he did not want to offend her. He smiled looked into her beautiful eyes, she looked absolutely perfect...
Back to top Go down
Nan Saville
Duchess of Naverre
Nan Saville

PostSubject: Re: Bench next to stream   Bench next to stream I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 6:21 pm

She moved next on bench to make some space for him.After he sat next to her she put the letter in a pocket under her cloak. She looked at his face carefully as he took her hand in his. She waited him to say something but he didnt. Of course he wouldnt.She was the one who should say something after that poem and letter.She looked down for a moment and tried to begin "I .. like your poem." she could only say "And i'm.. flattered for that. Thank you" she said glancing at him.
Back to top Go down
Edward Craven
Duke of Pembroke
Edward Craven

PostSubject: Re: Bench next to stream   Bench next to stream I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 6:25 pm

He smiled,"Well I hope I did not disappoint...,"After Edward spoke he pause trying to ignore that his heart was beating faster since he was near her,"I apologise if I offended you at our last meeting..."
Back to top Go down
Nan Saville
Duchess of Naverre
Nan Saville

PostSubject: Re: Bench next to stream   Bench next to stream I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 6:32 pm

Nan looked down for a moment and nodded "Yes you did." she just waited and they stayed in silence for a moment. They could hear stream and bird's voices. She sighed deeply and looked at him "But i'm glad now you know what's my intention. I wouldnt like you to see me... in a bad place" she said with a little smile.
Back to top Go down
Edward Craven
Duke of Pembroke
Edward Craven

PostSubject: Re: Bench next to stream   Bench next to stream I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 6:49 pm

He looks at her and then his hand which still held hers. He then raised it and kissed it gently, his moist, soft lips pressing against her hand...
Back to top Go down
Nan Saville
Duchess of Naverre
Nan Saville

PostSubject: Re: Bench next to stream   Bench next to stream I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 6:56 pm

She took a deep breath into her chest as he brought her hand to his soft lips. She sighed silently and watched him carefully. Why doesnt he talk? She was confused and curious.
Back to top Go down
Edward Craven
Duke of Pembroke
Edward Craven

PostSubject: Re: Bench next to stream   Bench next to stream I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 6:58 pm

"Tell me more about yourself, my lady..."He asks kindly, looking sweetly into her eyes...
Back to top Go down
Nan Saville
Duchess of Naverre
Nan Saville

PostSubject: Re: Bench next to stream   Bench next to stream I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 7:05 pm

Telling about herself? What was that now. It was really hard to understand him, and he was so different. Did he have to be like that? She had never seen someone like him before. He was just trying to get know her better. Like she's gonna be her best friend or something. What was that.She opened her mouth to say something, but paused for a moment. "Ehm.. I came to England, to court 3 years ago.Almost 4 years." she said and looked at him.He was listening her carefully. "My dad wanted me to be a lady in waiting to queen and learn about royal life. But 2 months ager i came here, my parents have murdered by French gangster attack to our village ,in Germany.
Back to top Go down
Edward Craven
Duke of Pembroke
Edward Craven

PostSubject: Re: Bench next to stream   Bench next to stream I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 7:07 pm

I frown as she tells me the story,"...And do you have any siblings? Have you ever been married?"
Back to top Go down
Nan Saville
Duchess of Naverre
Nan Saville

PostSubject: Re: Bench next to stream   Bench next to stream I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 7:10 pm

Nan shook her head meaning no. She turned her eyes towards stream "No i am the only child. I married for once. But he has just died last year."
Back to top Go down
Edward Craven
Duke of Pembroke
Edward Craven

PostSubject: Re: Bench next to stream   Bench next to stream I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 7:13 pm

"I'm sorry...forgive me for all these questions it's just...I find you fascinating, like no other woman I have met before."

He gave her a charming smile...
Back to top Go down
Nan Saville
Duchess of Naverre
Nan Saville

PostSubject: Re: Bench next to stream   Bench next to stream I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 7:17 pm

Nan shrugged softly and smiled back as she saw his charming smile "Its okay, at least you're trying to get know me"
Back to top Go down
Edward Craven
Duke of Pembroke
Edward Craven

PostSubject: Re: Bench next to stream   Bench next to stream I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 7:19 pm

"Is there anything you want to know about me?"

He asked kindly looking at her beautiful red lips,remembering how he kissed them...
Back to top Go down
Nan Saville
Duchess of Naverre
Nan Saville

PostSubject: Re: Bench next to stream   Bench next to stream I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 7:22 pm

Nan thought for a moment and nodded while she was still smiling.
"How old are you?"
It was funny question maybe but she could never be good at guessing ages.
Back to top Go down
Edward Craven
Duke of Pembroke
Edward Craven

PostSubject: Re: Bench next to stream   Bench next to stream I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 7:25 pm

I smile,"Twenty-six and you?"
Back to top Go down
Nan Saville
Duchess of Naverre
Nan Saville

PostSubject: Re: Bench next to stream   Bench next to stream I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 7:30 pm

Nan smiled sweetly back and looked towards stream again
"I'm twemty-one, my lord"
She said glancing at him silently.
Back to top Go down
Edward Craven
Duke of Pembroke
Edward Craven

PostSubject: Re: Bench next to stream   Bench next to stream I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 7:31 pm

He smiled. He so longed to press his lips against hers, he gently touched her beautiful face with his hand.

"May I kiss you Nan?"
Back to top Go down
Nan Saville
Duchess of Naverre
Nan Saville

PostSubject: Re: Bench next to stream   Bench next to stream I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 7:40 pm

Nan turned her face towards him as he held with his hand.She looked at his eyes but her eyes moved to his lips fastly. "Yes you may." she just said.
Back to top Go down
Edward Craven
Duke of Pembroke
Edward Craven

PostSubject: Re: Bench next to stream   Bench next to stream I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 7:43 pm

He smiled warmly and looked at her beautiful face for a few moments. Then he pressed his lips gently against hers as his left hand caressed her arm and his right wrapped around her body.

As his desire rose he kissed her more passionately ...
Back to top Go down
Nan Saville
Duchess of Naverre
Nan Saville

PostSubject: Re: Bench next to stream   Bench next to stream I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 7:45 pm

Nan closed her eyes and let him take her. She moved her hand towards his neck. She liked to kiss him she was in love with him? Not sure. She just kept on kissing him back. That was all she wanted.
Back to top Go down
Edward Craven
Duke of Pembroke
Edward Craven

PostSubject: Re: Bench next to stream   Bench next to stream I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 7:48 pm

He smiled beneath the kiss and gently whispered,"My Lady..."

He continued to kiss her wrapping now both his strong arms around her slender frame...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bench next to stream   Bench next to stream I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bench next to stream
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next