The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Fish Pond

Go down 
+2
Anne de Pisseleu d'Heilly
Christophe Sinclair
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Louise De France
Princess of France
Louise De France

Fish Pond - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fish Pond   Fish Pond - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 12:59 pm

She sat next to the pond. Dipping her fingers into the pond, the water ripples away; fish swimming around near her. Louise was serenely calm.
Her velvet gown brushed against her bare-feet as she arranges it. The quiet was blissful as the breeze blew against her face.
Back to top Go down
Lady-in-waiting

Fish Pond - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fish Pond   Fish Pond - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 3:23 pm

I smiled. Sorry for giving you a fright juliette i need someone to speak with after todays events! I picked up Louise and brought her along with us.
Back to top Go down
Juliette Dupont
Lady-in-waiting
Juliette Dupont

Fish Pond - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fish Pond   Fish Pond - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 6:01 pm

"All is forgiven. So tell me, what has happened for today's event?" I said as us three started walking along
Back to top Go down
Lady-in-waiting

Fish Pond - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fish Pond   Fish Pond - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 2:40 am

I looked at louise and placed a hand over her little ears. Her majesty went to see the king and he was with a woman not intimately but she became distressed. It was so awful.
Back to top Go down
Juliette Dupont
Lady-in-waiting
Juliette Dupont

Fish Pond - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fish Pond   Fish Pond - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 3:11 am

"that is awful. She isn't with child, is she?" I ask in a worried voice "surely it must be some kind of mistake. I do hope she is alright." I start to worry about the Queen. I start denying that His Majesty has taken a mistress
Back to top Go down
Lady-in-waiting

Fish Pond - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fish Pond   Fish Pond - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 6:09 pm

I let louise go and pick some flowers keeping her at arms length. If she is then we must pray for her and the child but why would a woman be in the kings chamber alone without anyone else I started to feel sorry for the queen she only wanted her husband to love her and only her.
Back to top Go down
Juliette Dupont
Lady-in-waiting
Juliette Dupont

Fish Pond - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fish Pond   Fish Pond - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 8:22 pm

"there must be two reasons: she has become a mistress or she is just a friend or something." I start to think hard about why a king has a woman in his presence. " I heard through the grapevine that the King in England is divorcing his Spanish wife so he can marry another woman."
Back to top Go down
Brigitte Rousselot
Lady-in-waiting
Brigitte Rousselot

Fish Pond - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fish Pond   Fish Pond - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 10:04 pm

it was a beautiful morning i was fishing in a pond and my father was next to me, for a few months my dad was trying so hard to find me a place in the Queen's Household. my mother, who died when i was a teenager, she taught me english and french. now i can speak the english and french fluently. my father said that he had good news for me that he could found a place for me in the Queen's household , he told me to prepare my stuff and take everything that i need with me because am going to serve her majesty, the Queen. i didn't like the idea i prefer country's life, because it is more peaceful and more beautiful however it was my father's orders to go to the French Court. am packing my best clothes and jewels.....
Back to top Go down
Lady-in-waiting

Fish Pond - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fish Pond   Fish Pond - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 2:38 am

I looked at juliette and pulled her in a bit closer louise tugging on my hand. A friend? Well of sje was a friend then why did he not tell the queen i am sorry but it does not add up juliette. Rest assured the king will never divorce our queen he needs her more than he will ever know. You do know what that means don't you the whole court will be traveling to meet this new queen of england if the rumours are true.
Back to top Go down
Juliette Dupont
Lady-in-waiting
Juliette Dupont

Fish Pond - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fish Pond   Fish Pond - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 3:58 am

I pluck a flower from the ground and twirl it between my fingers "well there must be dime reason why a woman is in the presence of the king. We don't want to get the wrong idea. And what made our Queen faint? Was the king and the woman flirting with each other? If not I din't see what the problem is." I said as I smell the flower 
Back to top Go down
Lady-in-waiting

Fish Pond - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fish Pond   Fish Pond - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 3:45 am

I could not believe what i was hearing i grew some what angry. The Queen is with child and the lady and the king both looked guilty as sin! I hope you will not succumb to the kings advances Juliette.
Back to top Go down
Juliette Dupont
Lady-in-waiting
Juliette Dupont

Fish Pond - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fish Pond   Fish Pond - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 3:33 pm

"I don't mean to make you angry Lady Anne. We both want to know what's going on with the King. People get the wrong idea with other people too. If we do get the wrong idea, we would feel very foolish." I held Anne's hand in asking for forgiveness "Please don't be cross and I hope you understand what I'm trying to say. We both know we would never betray the Queen in any way."
Back to top Go down
Lady-in-waiting

Fish Pond - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fish Pond   Fish Pond - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 10:17 pm

I sighed. I am not angry juliette i am simply confused by it all.
Back to top Go down
Juliette Dupont
Lady-in-waiting
Juliette Dupont

Fish Pond - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fish Pond   Fish Pond - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 10:48 pm

I sighed in relief as I watched the little fishes swim around in the pond "good. I'm worried about our dearest Queen's health and the sake of the child. If someone talks to him about this His Majesty should have a good explanation."
Back to top Go down
Lady-in-waiting

Fish Pond - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fish Pond   Fish Pond - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 3:08 pm

I sighed No one can tell the king what to do only.. well his mistresses? This is such a tricky situation and it seems to get more complicated i think i need to go for a horse ride.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fish Pond - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fish Pond   Fish Pond - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fish Pond
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3