The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Elizabeth Crawley's Bedchamber

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Matthew Whitcombe
Trader
Matthew Whitcombe

Elizabeth Crawley's Bedchamber - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Crawley's Bedchamber   Elizabeth Crawley's Bedchamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 6:45 pm

I kiss her softly, I wouldnt care whatvmy family thought. It would be my child not theirs. The fhild would be loved. I wonder why she worries so much.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Crawley
Countess of Hertford
Elizabeth Crawley

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Crawley's Bedchamber   Elizabeth Crawley's Bedchamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 6:47 pm

Elizabeth smiled at him and kissed him back "Your son.." she whispered, she was still excited at the thought of giving birth to a boy, her son.. she nuzzled her nose softly against his feeling content as her violet eyes lit up in joy and happiness.
Back to top Go down
Matthew Whitcombe
Trader
Matthew Whitcombe

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Crawley's Bedchamber   Elizabeth Crawley's Bedchamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 6:54 pm

I am most content laying there with her motionless, happy but something stirs within me, a good feeling. I climb up ontop of her, smiling like I have never smiled before. What would you like to do this day?
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Crawley
Countess of Hertford
Elizabeth Crawley

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Crawley's Bedchamber   Elizabeth Crawley's Bedchamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 6:57 pm

Elizabeth shrugged a little as she smiled and stroked his face lightly "I do not mind." she said softly as she concentrated on stroking his face and she looked into his eyes "I will do as you wish this day."
Back to top Go down
Matthew Whitcombe
Trader
Matthew Whitcombe

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Crawley's Bedchamber   Elizabeth Crawley's Bedchamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 7:02 pm

As she speaks, I let loose my manhood and push her dress up slightly, all without her noticing. I enter her softly, kissing her lips deeply as I atch the moans coming from her lips. I cannot help to always want tomake love with her constantly. She possesses something that I ha e been missing...
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Crawley
Countess of Hertford
Elizabeth Crawley

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Crawley's Bedchamber   Elizabeth Crawley's Bedchamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 7:08 pm

Elizabeth moaned softly as she gripped onto him and she kissed him deeply wrapped her legs around his waist, she pushed her hips up to meet his as she ran her hand up and it gripped onto his short hair as she bit his bottom lip. She wanted to be in control, she liked it, she rolled over so she was ontop her necklace a and dress was disheved as she rocked her hips, she moaned softly again, she wanted him to touch her so she unlaced her corset and that freed her breasts and she took his hand and put it on one of her breasts.
Back to top Go down
Matthew Whitcombe
Trader
Matthew Whitcombe

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Crawley's Bedchamber   Elizabeth Crawley's Bedchamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 8:16 pm

I knead her breasts with my hands yet I arch my back as she grinds against me. More and moore I fall for her. More and more I need her.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Crawley
Countess of Hertford
Elizabeth Crawley

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Crawley's Bedchamber   Elizabeth Crawley's Bedchamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 8:18 pm

Elizabeth moaned softly as she rode him, she looked down at him her almost white like hair falling down around her shoulders and touching his stomach as she took one of his hands from her breasts and put it at my hip and enlace my fingers through his.
Back to top Go down
Matthew Whitcombe
Trader
Matthew Whitcombe

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Crawley's Bedchamber   Elizabeth Crawley's Bedchamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 8:38 pm

My God.... I scream out as I feel myself climbing higher and higher. I grip her hips tightly, matching my movements with hers.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Crawley
Countess of Hertford
Elizabeth Crawley

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Crawley's Bedchamber   Elizabeth Crawley's Bedchamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 8:40 pm

Elizabeth moaned out and she claimed his lips in a deep passionate kiss as she picked up her movements her walls started squeezing his manhood as she reached her climax.
Back to top Go down
Matthew Whitcombe
Trader
Matthew Whitcombe

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Crawley's Bedchamber   Elizabeth Crawley's Bedchamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 8:50 pm

As her walls tighten, I feel my hot seed pour into her once more. I kiss her with passion, with love. I believe that I may be falling in love with her.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Crawley
Countess of Hertford
Elizabeth Crawley

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Crawley's Bedchamber   Elizabeth Crawley's Bedchamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 8:53 pm

Elizabeth kissed him back, her feelings were mixed and her mind was not at rest. She didn't know if she should let herself fall for him, would she get hurt again? Gently pulling away from the kiss she looked down at him with a soft smile.
Back to top Go down
Matthew Whitcombe
Trader
Matthew Whitcombe

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Crawley's Bedchamber   Elizabeth Crawley's Bedchamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 8:58 pm

I must be brave, you know? I must say what is on my mind. I bring her down close to me on the bed again, running my fingersnover her body. I whisper to her, I love you.....
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Crawley
Countess of Hertford
Elizabeth Crawley

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Crawley's Bedchamber   Elizabeth Crawley's Bedchamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 8:59 pm

Elizabeth looked at him when he said he loved me, she froze for a moment, would she let herself fall? She took a deep breath and smiled softly at him "I love you too.."
Back to top Go down
Matthew Whitcombe
Trader
Matthew Whitcombe

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Crawley's Bedchamber   Elizabeth Crawley's Bedchamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 9:03 pm

I prop myself up to look deep into her eyes, I am being serious. You are truly amazing....beautiful.....divine.....amazing....and you are all mine.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Crawley
Countess of Hertford
Elizabeth Crawley

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Crawley's Bedchamber   Elizabeth Crawley's Bedchamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 9:05 pm

Elizabeth looked at him and she smiled at him "You said amazing twice." she said with a small laugh and she stroked his cheek "I am scared to let myself fall for you fully, i feel the love in my heart but i am afraid.." she whispered "I have been hurt before.."
Back to top Go down
Matthew Whitcombe
Trader
Matthew Whitcombe

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Crawley's Bedchamber   Elizabeth Crawley's Bedchamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 9:12 pm

I smile as I gently stroke her face, We have both beennhurt in the past but i swear to you that my feelings are genuine. I would never lie to you. Our foreheads rest against each others.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Crawley
Countess of Hertford
Elizabeth Crawley

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Crawley's Bedchamber   Elizabeth Crawley's Bedchamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 9:14 pm

Elizabeth stared up at him with her violet eyes and she gulped a little "Do you promise?" she whispered to him "I am yours anyways, i want and wish to be yours."
Back to top Go down
Matthew Whitcombe
Trader
Matthew Whitcombe

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Crawley's Bedchamber   Elizabeth Crawley's Bedchamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 9:20 pm

I want you in more than just my mistress Elizabeth.... I kiss the tip of her nose. Her eyes light up, knowing what I wish for.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Crawley
Countess of Hertford
Elizabeth Crawley

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Crawley's Bedchamber   Elizabeth Crawley's Bedchamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 9:23 pm

Elizabeth looked up at him and she sat up and stared at him a little shocked and astounded and she nodded "I will be whatever you wish me to be." she whispered to him.
Back to top Go down
Matthew Whitcombe
Trader
Matthew Whitcombe

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Crawley's Bedchamber   Elizabeth Crawley's Bedchamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 9:28 pm

My lips meet hers. I believe that I have made the right choice. I whisper, Will you be my wife, my Countess, the mother of my children?
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Crawley
Countess of Hertford
Elizabeth Crawley

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Crawley's Bedchamber   Elizabeth Crawley's Bedchamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 9:33 pm

Elizabeth looked at him and she nodded with a smile "Yes.." she whispered and she kissed him deeply "I will be your wife, your countess..the woman to carry your children.." she whispered "Yes.."
Back to top Go down
Matthew Whitcombe
Trader
Matthew Whitcombe

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Crawley's Bedchamber   Elizabeth Crawley's Bedchamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 9:39 pm

You have made me the happiest man. I shall become yours whenever you wish. Anything to make you happy. All I can do is hug her for I am speechless and stunned when she said yes. I love this woman!!
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Crawley
Countess of Hertford
Elizabeth Crawley

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Crawley's Bedchamber   Elizabeth Crawley's Bedchamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 9:45 pm

Elizabeth smiled and she hugged him back settling into his embrace and she looked at him "Make it soon.." she whispered to him "For i want it to be sealed, our love to be announced to everyone." she kissed him softly "Oh my love.." she whispered "You have made me the happiest woman alive."
Back to top Go down
Matthew Whitcombe
Trader
Matthew Whitcombe

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Crawley's Bedchamber   Elizabeth Crawley's Bedchamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 10:09 pm

The sooner the better so i can whisk you away to Wessex and away from prying eyes. Maybe now....? I sit up, getting out if bed, my knees cracking softly. I start to dress although I think its in vain.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Crawley's Bedchamber   Elizabeth Crawley's Bedchamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Elizabeth Crawley's Bedchamber
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next