The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Elizabeth Crawley's Bedchamber

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Elizabeth Crawley
Countess of Hertford
Elizabeth Crawley

Elizabeth Crawley's Bedchamber - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Crawley's Bedchamber   Elizabeth Crawley's Bedchamber - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 10:11 pm

Elizabeth raised an eyebrow at him "Now?" she asked and she sat up and motioned to him her disheved state "Not now.." she whispered "Or..you can atleast let me get dressed properly."
Back to top Go down
Matthew Whitcombe
Trader
Matthew Whitcombe

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Crawley's Bedchamber   Elizabeth Crawley's Bedchamber - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 10:14 pm

Of course my love. I should go to my chambers and change my clothing as well. I rush back to her and kiss her deeply, not wanting to he parted from her.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Crawley
Countess of Hertford
Elizabeth Crawley

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Crawley's Bedchamber   Elizabeth Crawley's Bedchamber - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 10:16 pm

Elizabeth looked up at him "When shall i meet you? and where?" she asked her eyes were a little wide and she gulped a little.
Back to top Go down
Matthew Whitcombe
Trader
Matthew Whitcombe

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Crawley's Bedchamber   Elizabeth Crawley's Bedchamber - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 11:44 pm

I thought of it a little. Meet me in the chapel as soon as you are ready. I kiss her and leave for my chambers to change.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Crawley
Countess of Hertford
Elizabeth Crawley

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Crawley's Bedchamber   Elizabeth Crawley's Bedchamber - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 11:46 pm

Elizabeth sent for her ladies who came back and were surprised yet happy at the news, she got dressed into a white dress and her hair was pulled back a little from her face though it was down her back in neat curls. She stood up and smiled at her reflection as she went to the chapel.
Back to top Go down
Niklaus Petrovin
Count of Luga
Niklaus Petrovin

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Crawley's Bedchamber   Elizabeth Crawley's Bedchamber - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 11:13 pm

Niklaus was walking around Palace. He felt like a wolf who is looking for his shelter. But he was looking for his sister, actually. He had to find her. Even if this meant knocking at every single door in the Palace. But he needed someone's help for that. He stopped in front of a door, never seen before, and waited silently for an answer
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Crawley
Countess of Hertford
Elizabeth Crawley

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Crawley's Bedchamber   Elizabeth Crawley's Bedchamber - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 3:28 pm

Elizabeth had just said her night graces when there was a knock on the door and she stood up blessing herself before opening the door and she saw a man standing on the other side "My...lord?" she asked a little confused at first.
Back to top Go down
Niklaus Petrovin
Count of Luga
Niklaus Petrovin

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Crawley's Bedchamber   Elizabeth Crawley's Bedchamber - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 11:52 pm

Niklaus looked at the young lady in front of him. He noticed her confusion and tried to smile "I apologize, my lady. But I fear I lost myself. This...Palace is too big. I'm new to court.." He bowed with a little grin on his face "Oh..my name is Niklaus Petrovin, Count of Luga.." Nik said with his russian accent
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Crawley
Countess of Hertford
Elizabeth Crawley

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Crawley's Bedchamber   Elizabeth Crawley's Bedchamber - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 2:56 pm

Elizabeth tilted her head at him "Then I guess I should welcome you to court.." she said and she smiled and nodded "I am Elizabeth Crawley Countess of Wessex but Marquess of Lancaster by birth right."
Back to top Go down
Niklaus Petrovin
Count of Luga
Niklaus Petrovin

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Crawley's Bedchamber   Elizabeth Crawley's Bedchamber - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 10:51 pm

Niklaus smiled and looked attentively at her "It's a pleasure to meet you, lady Crawley. You know, I'm here at court to find my sister. She escaped from Russia and...I heard she came to England. Maybe you could help me.." He said rubbing slowly his own hands
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Crawley
Countess of Hertford
Elizabeth Crawley

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Crawley's Bedchamber   Elizabeth Crawley's Bedchamber - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 6:52 pm

Elizabeth raised her eyebrow and she opened the door fully to let him in "And how can i help you, my lord?" she asked and she looked at him with her purple eyes.
Back to top Go down
Niklaus Petrovin
Count of Luga
Niklaus Petrovin

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Crawley's Bedchamber   Elizabeth Crawley's Bedchamber - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 11:39 pm

Niklaus walked inside room and looked around. He turned towards her "You know...my sister is not a common girl, lady Elizabeth. She is...different. But maybe you can do something for me.." He paused and grinned "I mean...something special for me.."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Crawley's Bedchamber   Elizabeth Crawley's Bedchamber - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Elizabeth Crawley's Bedchamber
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6