The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

King Fernando's bedchamber

Go down 
+3
Francesca Benedetti
Anne Brett
Fernando Benedetti
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Fernando Benedetti
Prince of the Romagna
Fernando Benedetti

King Fernando's bedchamber Empty
PostSubject: King Fernando's bedchamber   King Fernando's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 5:33 pm

King Fernando's bedchamber 1zekvww
Back to top Go down
Anne Brett
Queen of Milan
Anne Brett

PostSubject: Re: King Fernando's bedchamber   King Fernando's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 6:00 pm

Anne was announced into her uncle's bedchambers, she had grown into a woman since the last time he saw her she was a child her and her mother being sent into exile, "The Royal Duchess of Squillace." the servant shouted and she walked in and curtsied lowly "Your Majesty." she whispered, she was her mothers remake though her hair was dark as her mothers was fair and she looked up at him with her striking eyes.
Back to top Go down
Fernando Benedetti
Prince of the Romagna
Fernando Benedetti

PostSubject: Re: King Fernando's bedchamber   King Fernando's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 6:07 pm

Fernando is sitting at a small table in his room, feet propped up, reading one of his favorite books his late wife gave him. As he is lost in a faraway world, a squire announces in his niece, The Duchess Anne. He closes the book but yet doesn't rise from his chair as she approaches him. He simply looks at her, Welcome back to Italy Anne.
Back to top Go down
Anne Brett
Queen of Milan
Anne Brett

PostSubject: Re: King Fernando's bedchamber   King Fernando's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 6:11 pm

Anne stood up and smiled at him "Your Majesty, i thank you for allowing me back." she said her green eyes shining with delight "I hope one day we will get along as we once did before my mother decided to act upon her hearts decision instead of her minds."
Back to top Go down
Fernando Benedetti
Prince of the Romagna
Fernando Benedetti

PostSubject: Re: King Fernando's bedchamber   King Fernando's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 6:17 pm

Fernando shudders at any mention of his sister. Please do not speak of your mother right now. She is no longer my family for mixing with common blood, which of course is not your fault at all. We must speak of better things. A squire brings over an extra chair and he invites her to sit down next to him. He looks to her, So what has my niece been up to?
Back to top Go down
Anne Brett
Queen of Milan
Anne Brett

PostSubject: Re: King Fernando's bedchamber   King Fernando's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 6:20 pm

Anne went over and she sat down at the chair and smiled "I have been exploring, Your Majesty." she said "Exploring England..i was given a marriage proposal for Duke but it won't work out for it would be arranged." she sat back in the chair "And you? How are you?"
Back to top Go down
Fernando Benedetti
Prince of the Romagna
Fernando Benedetti

PostSubject: Re: King Fernando's bedchamber   King Fernando's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 6:25 pm

He looks to her curiously, Arranged marriage? Oh yes, I have heard. I am not sure if I would want my niece to marry into that family anyways. You are far more deserving of a better husband. Fernando rolls his eyes. That family is pure evil, grasping for any straws to get them to the top. I haven't been up to much since your Aunt passed on. Just attempting to find your cousin Francesca a husband.
Back to top Go down
Anne Brett
Queen of Milan
Anne Brett

PostSubject: Re: King Fernando's bedchamber   King Fernando's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 6:32 pm

Anne leaned forward on the desk and she placed her arms on it and thought for a moment "I do know.." she began and she took a deep breath before letting it out "Francesca a husband.. There is a man in Spain, a Prince.. " she said and she looked at him "The King of Navarre and he cannot annul his marriage without valid reason as the King of England can't, but the Prince of Spain and the Prince of France the son of King Francis are both free."
Back to top Go down
Fernando Benedetti
Prince of the Romagna
Fernando Benedetti

PostSubject: Re: King Fernando's bedchamber   King Fernando's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 9:59 pm

Fernando scowled. I will not have my daughter marry into the country that fights against me for my crown. That is out of the question. As for the Spanish Prince, that I am not sure. Fernando gently stands up and walks over to the small wine bar in his chambers and pours him and Anne a goblet each. For a brief moment, he stares off into the distance, lost in thought.
Back to top Go down
Anne Brett
Queen of Milan
Anne Brett

PostSubject: Re: King Fernando's bedchamber   King Fernando's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 10:02 pm

Anne thought for a moment "I heard rumors that the Princess of Shetland is with child." she said "Your daughter might be alot older than the child when it is born, but if she gives birth to a son, you will have two allies there, one the Scottish throne and two the English throne and also the supporters of the Plantagenet."
Back to top Go down
Fernando Benedetti
Prince of the Romagna
Fernando Benedetti

PostSubject: Re: King Fernando's bedchamber   King Fernando's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 10:15 pm

Fernando shakes his head, his slightly graying brown hair moving wildly. He looked to Anne, anger rising in his dark brown eyes. I will never support them after what the Dowager Duchess put my daughter through, calling her the 'Royal Whore' when she never slept with her husband. Someone needs to knock that woman off her pedestal. They descend from an illegitimate line and that is all. They will never regain the throne of England. Fernando's blood is now boiling. Please leave my presence. I need to calm down.
Back to top Go down
Anne Brett
Queen of Milan
Anne Brett

PostSubject: Re: King Fernando's bedchamber   King Fernando's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 10:18 pm

Anne thought for a moment "And she will be knocked very hard from her high pedestal." she said almost to herself and she noticed he was angry and she didn't like to see anybody in her family angry especially when it was caused by her so she stood and went over and put her hand upon his arm gently "Uncle, i wish not to anger you..i was merely thinking of the possible suitors as i traveled England and the men i met and greeted whilst i traveled here, yes the Dowager Duchess will get knocked down from that pedestal she stands so firmly on, i will see it was my personal task." she looked into his eyes "But never did i intend to make you angry as thus, forgive me."
Back to top Go down
Fernando Benedetti
Prince of the Romagna
Fernando Benedetti

PostSubject: Re: King Fernando's bedchamber   King Fernando's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 10:32 pm

Fernando smiled. It is alright. Do not mention the Lancasters to me again until they come to their senses. They are upstart wanna be's. Do not marry them please, I fear that you will be transformed into one of them. Fernando looks at her face. She looks so much like her mother, he smiled.
Back to top Go down
Anne Brett
Queen of Milan
Anne Brett

PostSubject: Re: King Fernando's bedchamber   King Fernando's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 10:34 pm

Anne stroked her uncle's face softly with a smile "Do not fear for me, uncle." she said "I am from the Royal house of Italy, and it shall keep that way and them Plantagenet can rot in hell for all i care." she said and she tilted her head "How is Francesca?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Fernando Benedetti
Prince of the Romagna
Fernando Benedetti

PostSubject: Re: King Fernando's bedchamber   King Fernando's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 10:39 pm

He smiled as she touched his face. Although she was tainted in his eyes, Fernando always cared for his niece as if she was his own. No child should suffer the mistakes of their parents. Francesca is doing well. She just returned from Navarre and is here with her dear friend Lady Mary Boleyn. I swear those to are as close as sisters could be.
Back to top Go down
Anne Brett
Queen of Milan
Anne Brett

PostSubject: Re: King Fernando's bedchamber   King Fernando's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 10:44 pm

Anne picked up her goblet and drank it and a thought came to her head "Do you think i will ever marry, uncle?" she asked "Every noble man i have met has looked down at me because of my mothers mistakes.. " she looked down into her goblet as her eyes showed the distress of such things "They know i am tainted by just looking at me, for all my family are fair and light haired and here i stand, skin as white as snow, lips as red as blood and hair as dark as night, i do not fit in."
Back to top Go down
Fernando Benedetti
Prince of the Romagna
Fernando Benedetti

PostSubject: Re: King Fernando's bedchamber   King Fernando's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 10:51 pm

They should not judge you on your parents mistake. It isnt right to do so. Fernando takes Anne into his arms and hugs her gently. Do not fret, you shall marry someday, I can feel it. We just need to find someone perfect for you.
Back to top Go down
Anne Brett
Queen of Milan
Anne Brett

PostSubject: Re: King Fernando's bedchamber   King Fernando's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 10:53 pm

Anne relaxed into her Uncle's arms and she thought for a second "I don't want to be a Duchess nor Princess, i have higher hopes for myself." she said "I wish to be a Queen, and if that bastard doesn't stop threatening your throne i will set my eyes upon his." she said and she looked up at him with a smile "Or i can just be a Queen somewhere else."
Back to top Go down
Fernando Benedetti
Prince of the Romagna
Fernando Benedetti

PostSubject: Re: King Fernando's bedchamber   King Fernando's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 11:01 pm

Fernando looks at her with a curious look, Queen of what country Anne? There are no Kings looking for a wife, except me. He backs away from her.
Back to top Go down
Anne Brett
Queen of Milan
Anne Brett

PostSubject: Re: King Fernando's bedchamber   King Fernando's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 11:04 pm

Anne shook her head "Uncle, we live right next door to a French ruled country." she said and for support of her claims and went over to the map on the wall "Tuscany, Milan." she said "The French do not own Milan, we do." she smirked a little "And we are right next door to them, so why shouldn't we take what is ours?"
Back to top Go down
Fernando Benedetti
Prince of the Romagna
Fernando Benedetti

PostSubject: Re: King Fernando's bedchamber   King Fernando's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 11:11 pm

He walks to the map and studies what she points at. We do need to take back Milan as it is an Italian state. He motions for all the servants to leave his chambers. His fingers run across the table, plotting. So if we took Milan back, you would want to be Queen?
Back to top Go down
Anne Brett
Queen of Milan
Anne Brett

PostSubject: Re: King Fernando's bedchamber   King Fernando's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 11:18 pm

Anne smirked softly and stroked his cheek softly again "You are not as young as you once where uncle, i think one country should suffice for you could you deal with the stress of having Milan?" she said "As of Milan, i will take it if you allow me to do so..the French will try ongoing invasions but from what i have heard he and King Henry of England have had another feud so it is most likely he will side with us, and as i said i will keep the French out and relieve the people of Milan and make it as it once was." she said and she pointed to Milan on the map "Milan was once ruled by the Sforza family, as you well know, but lost their titles.." she then moved to France "Uncle i think you can see the long distant stretch from Milan to France, what was the point i France taking Milan if it was so far away? They were greedy."
Back to top Go down
Fernando Benedetti
Prince of the Romagna
Fernando Benedetti

PostSubject: Re: King Fernando's bedchamber   King Fernando's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 11:27 pm

Fernando shook his head in agreeance. He was very surprised at her knowledge of war. Since when weren't the French greedy? They always have been and always will be. He took a pin and stuck it dead center on Milan. Since when did you become so adept in all this? And besides, my troops are stretched thin and I could always have the fear of you invading my realm as well.
Back to top Go down
Anne Brett
Queen of Milan
Anne Brett

PostSubject: Re: King Fernando's bedchamber   King Fernando's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 11:29 pm

Anne smiled at him and raised an eyebrow "Uncle, i have become adapt in this the day i was born, i have felt the weight of a crown upon my head." she said and she tilted her head "I would never invade you, for i love and care too much for you, even so when i do and if i do become Queen i will support you with the Milanese army."
Back to top Go down
Fernando Benedetti
Prince of the Romagna
Fernando Benedetti

PostSubject: Re: King Fernando's bedchamber   King Fernando's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 12:07 am

Fernando looks to her as an idea popped in his head. If you can raise your own army and money, you may take back Milan if you wish but if you so much as think to invade my realm, death will come upon swift wings to you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: King Fernando's bedchamber   King Fernando's bedchamber I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

King Fernando's bedchamber
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next