The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

The King's Bedchamber

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
James Stuart of Scotland
King of Scotland
James Stuart of Scotland

The King's Bedchamber Empty
PostSubject: The King's Bedchamber   The King's Bedchamber I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2015 1:26 am

The King's Bedchamber A039e010
Back to top Go down
James Stuart of Scotland
King of Scotland
James Stuart of Scotland

PostSubject: Re: The King's Bedchamber   The King's Bedchamber I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 10:57 pm

James arrived back to his chambers as the hours trudged close to midnight. As expected, he had been kept late with petitions and - such was his nature - he remained until he had heard every-one out and offered a generous resolution. To his pleasure, his more trusted kin had attended the meetings and so the late hour was also due to the friends dining together over more than one bottle of wine. They had badgered him about details of Mary but he gave little away - other than his affections and regard for her.

He unlatched the door to his room, bowing his head pleasantly at the guards who were on watch for the evening. James immediately removed his sword and musket, leaving them by the door and took of his coat - glad to be free for the evening.
Back to top Go down
Mary De Guise
Queen of Scotland
Mary De Guise

PostSubject: Re: The King's Bedchamber   The King's Bedchamber I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 11:12 pm

I had spent the afternoon with Helen, who was very patiently teaching me needlework. I had little patience for fiddly things they drove my patience and I would much rather have my head in a book. She had kept me company right up until James unlocked his secret door. My heart jumped with joy at the sound just knowing he was back was enough to make me happy. Helen helped me dress for the night a lovely white nightgown trimned with lace on the top. Holding a single candle I knocked on the door.
Back to top Go down
James Stuart of Scotland
King of Scotland
James Stuart of Scotland

PostSubject: Re: The King's Bedchamber   The King's Bedchamber I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 11:26 pm

James had just rekindled his fire when he heard a knock upon his door. He knew who it was immediately. The guards would never allow anyone to get this far into the castle, they would announce whoever it was and keep them away from James unless he consented to see them...expect Mary - they would possess no jurisdiction over her.

James stood up and strode over to the door, checking his reflection in the mirror. He brushed his hand over his beard and ran his hand through his hair - noticing he was a little more unkept than usual. He opened the door and as he saw Mary his breath caught. Her skin was warm and tanned in the dim candlelight, her dress lighter than usual - flowing freely. James grinned and as a force of habit bowed his head. He then took her hand, smiling a little at the guards who smirked discreetly at the pair and guided her into the room.
Back to top Go down
Mary De Guise
Queen of Scotland
Mary De Guise

PostSubject: Re: The King's Bedchamber   The King's Bedchamber I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 11:58 pm

As soon as the door was closed I ran a hand through his unruly hair. It was thick and glossy but it never felt dirty. Their was some Spanish in his blood their had to be no two english people could make such a beautiful man. On light feet I walked through his chamber, my eyes taking in every detail knowing that he had spent a lot of his time here.
Back to top Go down
James Stuart of Scotland
King of Scotland
James Stuart of Scotland

PostSubject: Re: The King's Bedchamber   The King's Bedchamber I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 12:08 am

He grinned broadly, feeling her hand coarse through his hair. Her touch was always gentle, a light weight upon his skin. He felt as if it were almost a blessing. He remembered, as a boy, kneeling at his mother's feet before bed, her hand touching his head as she dismissed him to his room. Mary's touch was entirely superior.

He shut the door tightly and then leaned against the wall, his arms casually folded across his chest as his eyes followed her as she looked about the room. He had asked if it could be tidied in preparation for Mary. Normally he wouldn't let any of the servants in , it was one of the few places he could be alone. Yet as a result, books would normally be strewn everywhere, his bed unmade and nothing in it's right place. So he looked upon the room with somewhat fresh eyes as well.

He was more relaxed in his own room, like he was in the woods. In those places James was just a man, in the halls of the castle he was King...and he was always glad to leave his title behind, "How was your afternoon?" he asked deeply, tilting his head to look at her. She seemed different tonight as well, he liked her with her hair down. It trickled around her face and she seemed more on his level when she was not weighed down with the burden of queen. They were two equals, he thought.
Back to top Go down
Mary De Guise
Queen of Scotland
Mary De Guise

PostSubject: Re: The King's Bedchamber   The King's Bedchamber I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 12:20 am

I could feel him staring at me it caused the hairs on the back of my neck to stand on end. I felt like a bird in display my audience James, becoming mesmerized by every graceful movement I made. Every turn, every flick of my hair was watched by him. Their was no show I was just being myself behaving like I always behaved. James isn't if funny how you treat me as royalty yet, you are the actual royal blooded one. Their were certain standards I felt like I wouldn't be able to arise too and I didn't want him to be dissapointed by this. As James loved me of course I was utterly perfect to him a jewel well polished. Helen was trying to teach me to do some tapestry but I am not that patient to sit for that long. I would rather read a book, learn some gaelic too.
Back to top Go down
James Stuart of Scotland
King of Scotland
James Stuart of Scotland

PostSubject: Re: The King's Bedchamber   The King's Bedchamber I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 8:27 am

He smiled and began to walk over to her, "You were raised as a noble - you act like a Queen," he replied as he reached her. Very slowly, he raised his hand and carefully touched the curve between her neck and her shoulder, "It's in every movement you make."

His voice came out almost broken, deep and low as usual, "I was locked up for my childhood ...and it didn't subdue me like my captors hoped - thank God."

He chuckled - almost glad she disliked the normal feminine pursuits. He remembered his mother's sewing, spindles and thread every where. James could think of nothing worse and did so often - like Mary would have preferred - sat in a corner with a book. She would be a greater queen than his mother, he thought - she was kind for one, courageous. His mother - for James at least - was weak, marrying too soon after his father was killed and allowing her new husband to control her and James.

"The Scots tongue?" he asked, "Well we shall have to remedy that and you will learn in time...a ghràidh."
Back to top Go down
Mary De Guise
Queen of Scotland
Mary De Guise

PostSubject: Re: The King's Bedchamber   The King's Bedchamber I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 7:19 pm

When he spoke of his past he became vulnerable it showed in his eye's and voice. I held his face in my hands, removing strands of his hair that fell to his face. Let's not talk about your past if it pains you so much. I kissed his lips softly enough to tempt him, but not enough to arouse him.
Back to top Go down
James Stuart of Scotland
King of Scotland
James Stuart of Scotland

PostSubject: Re: The King's Bedchamber   The King's Bedchamber I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 8:30 pm

He leaned instinctively closer to her, as she came nearer to him. James shut his eyes as her gentle hands brushed affectionately through his hair and touched his face. And as her lips found his, he moved his strong arms to hold her waist. It warmed his heart that she instigated the kiss, that she wanted him as much as he wanted her.

The fire crackled at their side but this was the only noise he could hear - all was still, all was calm, "It doesn't pain me," he mumbled but kept her close, "It is just that - I have been privileged...but never free."
Back to top Go down
Mary De Guise
Queen of Scotland
Mary De Guise

PostSubject: Re: The King's Bedchamber   The King's Bedchamber I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 11:43 pm

I could never tire of his lips,they knew me all so well. Standing on his feet I wrapped my arms around his neck my body demanding to be hoisted up into his arms. As he broke our kiss I groaned giving him a slight irritable look. It pains me when I hear about it a slight sting to my eye's. I snapped of his breeches always keeping my eye's on his. Their was something comforting being skin to skin with him. His arms shielded me as I rested against him, being in our own little world. Running my hands up his chest, I took of his shirt allowing myself to kiss my way up his chest. I proceeded to kiss him again, gently forcing my tongue into his mouth being greeted by his tender warmth. I undid the button to his trousers I wanted to touch him, to learn about that side of intimacy that no one dared tell me about. Maybe in time I would be bold enough to explore that part of his body the way he had me.
Back to top Go down
James Stuart of Scotland
King of Scotland
James Stuart of Scotland

PostSubject: Re: The King's Bedchamber   The King's Bedchamber I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2015 9:08 am

James indulgently gathered her up into his arms upon hearing her little groan. In one, swift movement he had her lifted carefully in his arms, "Then I shall never speak of it," he replied and kissed her.

His mouth already felt heavy and they'd only kissed once. He wanted more though and so did she. Her warm, sweet breath against his face before he pressed his mouth to hers blocked out any other thought. It was a blessing to not hear those outside the door, the courtiers going about their business. It is a blessing to have her in his arms.

His beard was a little rough against her chin, as he held her capably with one muscular arm - his free hand touched her cheek. His fingers gently caressed her skin and then moved to the back of her neck, cradling her head.
Back to top Go down
Mary De Guise
Queen of Scotland
Mary De Guise

PostSubject: Re: The King's Bedchamber   The King's Bedchamber I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2015 9:38 am

I paused our kiss for a moment breathing heavily against his lips. I want you to be able to tell me anything and I mean anything. I played with his soft curls noticing how they sprang back afterwards into curls. James kissed me where words failed to reach me that was the greatest hold he could ever have over me. Come and lay with me so that I may treasure you godly body.
Back to top Go down
James Stuart of Scotland
King of Scotland
James Stuart of Scotland

PostSubject: Re: The King's Bedchamber   The King's Bedchamber I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2015 10:22 am

James' lips turned into a smile beneath her mouth, "I shall accept that description," he said playfully.

Her lips were sweet, soft petals upon his and her fingers touched him with such gentility. Her affectionate hands sent a shudder over his spine and he began to stride over to the bed. He kissed her open mouthed as he tipped them backwards towards the bed. He didn't settle over her, he lay down with ease and a gentleness. James rested on his side as she lay upon her back. His fingers stroked the side of her face, taking comfort in the sensation of touching her warm skin.
Back to top Go down
Mary De Guise
Queen of Scotland
Mary De Guise

PostSubject: Re: The King's Bedchamber   The King's Bedchamber I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2015 11:07 pm

He was so strong I felt as light as a feather in his arms. I turned on my side, watching the flicker of the candles creating a shadow on his body. James was lightly tanned, his beard was shaped like the men of Sparta all neat not a single hair on his top cheeks. Whats a ghràidh my love.
Back to top Go down
James Stuart of Scotland
King of Scotland
James Stuart of Scotland

PostSubject: Re: The King's Bedchamber   The King's Bedchamber I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2015 8:48 am

"It means my darling in Gaellic," he replied, his hand moving down to the dip of her waist.

With one gentle movement, he allowed himself more. He brought her closer to him - their bodies touching as they lay facing one another. Her face was without blemish, looking tanned in the warm candlelight. Her eyes remained blue, bright as glass and bluer than the cornflower that had already begun to sprout around the land.
Back to top Go down
Mary De Guise
Queen of Scotland
Mary De Guise

PostSubject: Re: The King's Bedchamber   The King's Bedchamber I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2015 3:12 pm

I couldn't deny James anything when I was with him he had complete control over my body, not me. I removed my nighty, gently pressing my breasts against his chest. I was content to be held in his arms and lay with him like this for the rest of my days. My hands caressed his neck as the tip of my nose rub against his. James.. My voice came out huskily as I started to open like an orchid.
Back to top Go down
James Stuart of Scotland
King of Scotland
James Stuart of Scotland

PostSubject: Re: The King's Bedchamber   The King's Bedchamber I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2015 4:13 pm

James sighed, a deep lustful noise as she stripped herself of the light chemise. She seemed more delicate when she lay beside him, her body a compliment of gentle dips and curves. He had seen her body often now, her bare skin but still it - somehow - caught him by surprise.

His lips shushed her, his open mouth against hers' as he slid one hand between her thighs - beginning to come on top of her, wedging himself between her legs.
Back to top Go down
Mary De Guise
Queen of Scotland
Mary De Guise

PostSubject: Re: The King's Bedchamber   The King's Bedchamber I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2015 5:10 pm

A muffled groan came from my lips, I trembled beneath him unwilling to open my legs any further. Will you indulge me and let me go on top for once. It was a bold thing for me to say but I longed to know what it felt like to act like a mistress instead of a wife.
Back to top Go down
James Stuart of Scotland
King of Scotland
James Stuart of Scotland

PostSubject: Re: The King's Bedchamber   The King's Bedchamber I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2015 5:31 pm

James smirked, a mischievous grin that spread across his face and settled with a glint in his dark eyes. She need say no more, if anything - her whispered request increased his lust for her. He nudged his nose against hers and then gracefully rolled over - sitting up for a moment to removed his shirt.

He looked up to her, his gaze direct and entirely confident as he felt his passion grow. In some strange way he was almost proud that she was confident enough with him now, that she would express her own desires.
Back to top Go down
Mary De Guise
Queen of Scotland
Mary De Guise

PostSubject: Re: The King's Bedchamber   The King's Bedchamber I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2015 5:51 pm

I could feel my heart beating in my chest like a pounding drum. I climbed on top of his lap, reaching down to kiss his lips. My delicate little breasts hung in the air as my hand reached inside his pants. I hand slightly shaked a sign of my nerves creeping up on me. His manhood was a peculiar thing to touch it was semi hard, the skin smooth and tender. Gently I moved my fingers up and down his full length. Taking his hand I cupped it over my flower shifting my weight slightly.
Back to top Go down
James Stuart of Scotland
King of Scotland
James Stuart of Scotland

PostSubject: Re: The King's Bedchamber   The King's Bedchamber I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2015 6:08 pm

He could feel her hand shiver slightly as she wrapped it around him and he became hard almost immediately. It seemed to James that Mary was entirely unaware of the power she held over him - especially in that moment. He was utterly consumed by the image of her and if they had slowed down, he could feel the urgency begin to build again. She was gaoler to his passions and heart.

As such he could not help but raise himself slightly and touch his mouth to her breast, tender lips upon supple flesh.
Back to top Go down
Mary De Guise
Queen of Scotland
Mary De Guise

PostSubject: Re: The King's Bedchamber   The King's Bedchamber I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2015 6:34 pm

I removed my hand quickly as if he had scorned me. I wasn't experienced when it came to handling men but with the guidance of James I was sure I could please him exactly how he wanted. I lay on top of him; slowly kissing his lips slowly. The only noise I could hear was both of us breathing, both our bodies growing in passion together. Slowly I moved my hips down pulling his lips with mine not wanting them to part. I felt as though I was pushing myself down on to a hot poker. It burned like nothing I had ever felt before, I couldn't catch my breath. Closing my eyes to calm down I wrapped my fingers in his hair pulling his head back fiercely as I whimpered out my pain.
Back to top Go down
James Stuart of Scotland
King of Scotland
James Stuart of Scotland

PostSubject: Re: The King's Bedchamber   The King's Bedchamber I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2015 6:47 pm

James raised himself a little so their kiss would not be broken, his lips did not falter - remaining gentle yet eager. His hands touched her warm cheeks, cradling her face carefully in his hands. Eventually, his lips drifted from hers as his mouth parted - a deep moan slipped from his mouth, barely a sigh. He could feel her smooth sex embrace his cock. He whispered her name as her hands coursed through his dark hair, his nose knocking against hers and he opened his eyes to look at her.

Yet he could see the pained expression on her face, the burning pink in her cheeks. He shifted himself immediately so he wasn't as deeply in her, "We don't need to," he breathed and held her face tenderly - resenting himself - even in the throws of passion - for causing her hurt, "We can go slower," he said gallantly.
Back to top Go down
Mary De Guise
Queen of Scotland
Mary De Guise

PostSubject: Re: The King's Bedchamber   The King's Bedchamber I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2015 7:43 pm

All I could feel was fire mind numbing fire. I could feel my tiny body shake against his body. Panting I moved of his manhood, lying next to him with a heaving chest ice tears filling my eyes only one fell as I blinked. I just wanted to show you how much I desire you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The King's Bedchamber   The King's Bedchamber I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The King's Bedchamber
Page 1 of 14Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next