The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

The King's Bedchamber

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Mary De Guise
Queen of Scotland
Mary De Guise

The King's Bedchamber - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The King's Bedchamber   The King's Bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2015 4:54 pm

Technique. I let the words hang on the air whilst I made my way back to him. Men are somewhat easier to please than us women. But give me time to learn.. I still forget that we are new to each other. It felt like I had known him all my life and loved him since I knew of him. I had dreamed of him, grew up with thoughts of nothing but him. And now that we were together I think it showed.
Back to top Go down
James Stuart of Scotland
King of Scotland
James Stuart of Scotland

PostSubject: Re: The King's Bedchamber   The King's Bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2015 5:03 pm

He gathered her to lie by him and tilted his head slightly to the side, his warm lips catching the curve of her jaw. It was the most natural thing to have her with him, to be at his side. There was no strangeness or awkwardness with her - he was calm and content with Mary. It felt right to be with her - as if they fit with one another.

"But...you have been pleased?" he asked gently, his lips still upon her skin.
Back to top Go down
Mary De Guise
Queen of Scotland
Mary De Guise

PostSubject: Re: The King's Bedchamber   The King's Bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2015 5:24 pm

Yes of course I have been pleased greatly. In actual fact everything he done pleased me. I woke up in the morning feeling blissfully happy and went to sleep blissfully happy. I worry about our first arguement taking place as I think that it could change things. I didn't care if James shouted or grew angry with any other person, he was very attractive when angry. But god help me I was weak when it came to arguments.
Back to top Go down
James Stuart of Scotland
King of Scotland
James Stuart of Scotland

PostSubject: Re: The King's Bedchamber   The King's Bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2015 5:30 pm

"Why should we argue?" he said quietly and touched her cheek, kissing her forehead tenderly.

"If I have cause to complain," he began playfully, "I shall say it in Gaelic and then we shall not argue...leannain"

As much as James had the passion to fight and be victorious in battle - this did not extend to his life at home. He argued in the Privy Council, in Parliament and his upbringing had been a series of disputes. Mary provided the calm that he had not had in his life. He was content before she arrived, spending time with his men going to and fro but now she anchored him in calm waters.
Back to top Go down
Mary De Guise
Queen of Scotland
Mary De Guise

PostSubject: Re: The King's Bedchamber   The King's Bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2015 5:51 pm

A leannain ghrinn, ciamar a theirinn cia mheud a tha gràdh agam ort? I cuddled up next to him absorbing that masuline smell I had come to know and love so much. Our marriage wasn't perfect and their would be times when we would have to climb mountains together, side by side. But he was worth it no matter what the years would bring he was worth it.
Back to top Go down
James Stuart of Scotland
King of Scotland
James Stuart of Scotland

PostSubject: Re: The King's Bedchamber   The King's Bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2015 5:59 pm

He chuckled and rubbed his thumb gently to and fro across her cheek. Her voice was sweet and her accent made the usually harsh language sound sweet and delicate.

"When did you learn that?" he asked, a little amused but rather impressed with her efforts.
Back to top Go down
Mary De Guise
Queen of Scotland
Mary De Guise

PostSubject: Re: The King's Bedchamber   The King's Bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2015 6:18 pm

I acted coy pressing a finger to his lips reluctant to tell him. A lady never reveals her secrets unless under torture. James had a broad Scottish accent it was rather seducing. Their were times when I would just listen to his words nodding my head. When all along it was his accent that sent shivers running through my blood.
Back to top Go down
James Stuart of Scotland
King of Scotland
James Stuart of Scotland

PostSubject: Re: The King's Bedchamber   The King's Bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2015 6:31 pm

He laughed heartily and kissed the finger she held over her lip. James replied playfully, "I could call the guards...get the truth out that way."

James was not consciously aware but in that moment he had become more relaxed with her as they lay together. He had felt at rest from the moment he first saw her; yet - in that moment - he treated her as his wife, his lover and not necessarily his Queen. He was naturally polite, his gallantry was second nature yet he was also playful in nature and eventually he was revealing this to Mary.
Back to top Go down
Mary De Guise
Queen of Scotland
Mary De Guise

PostSubject: Re: The King's Bedchamber   The King's Bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2015 6:42 pm

My eyes grew as large as my smile. I tickled his sides kneeling beside him as I persisted with my tickling. Their are more other ways for you to find out, Captain. Scrunching up my lip I looked around the room for a feather but could not find one. Well I wanted to learn some gaelic as an effort towards his kingdom and heritage. Breathless I rested my head in his lap, spreading my hair over his side of the bed. In winter my hair was a mousey brown color but in summer and spring tressels turned blonde. James however was a pure stallion ready and rearing to go. Something with his brown eyes showed a side that only I could ever see.
Back to top Go down
James Stuart of Scotland
King of Scotland
James Stuart of Scotland

PostSubject: Re: The King's Bedchamber   The King's Bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2015 6:53 pm

He beamed as her gentle hands touched his body, her head finally settling upon him. There was something so endearing about how she behaved around him - she was so unaware of herself with him...free. In public they had to present themselves as rulers and monarchs but together alone they were simply young lovers, "I am sure you are right, Your Majesty," he said deeply, his dark eyes trapping hers in an intense gaze but upon his lips was a mischievous grin.

James' hand then began to trace patterns from the little plump curve of her breast down to her stomach and finally slid between her thighs were he kept his hand.
Back to top Go down
Mary De Guise
Queen of Scotland
Mary De Guise

PostSubject: Re: The King's Bedchamber   The King's Bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2015 7:05 pm

Oh you most certainly know how to treat your queen. I groaned as his familiar hand rested in a particular place, a place he knew I couldn't resist. Naturally I wrapped my hand around his manhood casting my eyebrows up suggestively waiting for his next move.
Back to top Go down
James Stuart of Scotland
King of Scotland
James Stuart of Scotland

PostSubject: Re: The King's Bedchamber   The King's Bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2015 7:13 pm

He moved a little so he could lie between her legs. His hands either side of her, he peered down at her for a moment and then shifted closer. He then replaced his hand upon her warm sex, as he leaned down to her, his forehead touched hers, "Anything you want, I will give."
Back to top Go down
Mary De Guise
Queen of Scotland
Mary De Guise

PostSubject: Re: The King's Bedchamber   The King's Bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2015 7:21 pm

I was trying to resist to prove that I didn't just want him for the pleasurable activities of life. Although to do them with him was truly a beautiful thing to do. I want you for now and always and I have that wish. Just you is all I want I wouldn't care if we didn't have children ever. My laughing soonly subsided as I knew it was not a thing to joke about. My fate if I didn't provide James with heirs would be unfortunate and I would spiral a habbit with opium. Stretching up I kissed him the most passionately I had ever done before.
Back to top Go down
James Stuart of Scotland
King of Scotland
James Stuart of Scotland

PostSubject: Re: The King's Bedchamber   The King's Bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2015 7:31 pm

He smiled, understanding her meaning. He cupped her face tenderly in his hands and kissed her nose, "I know it, and so do you - we are meant to have children."

The expectation would be to have heirs and soon. Indeed, James didn't abhor the idea of fatherhood, in fact, he rather looked forward to the day he would have children. Even as a young boy the idea of teaching his children what he knew featured often in his fantasies when he was not a King. Although it was equally frightening. He was protective enough of Mary but once she was big with child or the mother of his children - the thought of loosing her or harm coming to her was too much.

"But it will happen when it happens. There is no rush," he added reassuringly.
Back to top Go down
Mary De Guise
Queen of Scotland
Mary De Guise

PostSubject: Re: The King's Bedchamber   The King's Bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2015 7:44 pm

It crushed my lungs to think of a life without him. I had scared myself by thinking what I just thought. Make love to me James. This time their was desperation in my voice I needed an heir to keep James.
Back to top Go down
James Stuart of Scotland
King of Scotland
James Stuart of Scotland

PostSubject: Re: The King's Bedchamber   The King's Bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2015 8:02 pm

He leaned into her with no hesitation - needing no more encouragement, "I love you," he mumbled as he kissed her ardently, pulling away the sheets so he could be closer to her.

"I love you," he repeated again, moving his lips to travel down her chest as his hands tenderly cupped her breasts. He shifted a little so her legs could move to the side of his hips, his hard cock moving against the warm folds of her sex.

James then thrust into her, catching her gaze. Even though they were in the throws of passion, there was an intimacy between them. He could discern the sweep of her eyelashes and the pink hue to her lips - he thought she had never been more beautiful. He grinned - unbridled joy as he thrust deeper into her and said again genuinely, "I love you, Mary."
Back to top Go down
Mary De Guise
Queen of Scotland
Mary De Guise

PostSubject: Re: The King's Bedchamber   The King's Bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2015 8:27 pm

Their was something calming about having him in me this time it felt different very different he was actually making love to me in the delicate way that I so badly needed at this time. I sucked onto his bottom lip, rocking gently with him each moan of pleasure was a soft note not hoarse and harsh. James moved in me like a dove flying high in the sky, complete grace and ease as his thrusted his hips against mine. I love you.. I love you. Each confession of love for one another stired me up.
Back to top Go down
James Stuart of Scotland
King of Scotland
James Stuart of Scotland

PostSubject: Re: The King's Bedchamber   The King's Bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2015 8:34 pm

He cradled her head gently in his hands, their foreheads touching as he let his eyes shut. A surge of heat travelled around him as the pleasure rose - the warmth of her smooth sex embracing him. Perhaps it was their familiarity with one another which meant that this time felt different - there was more of a connection, they seemed in tune with what the other wanted without even having to ask.
Back to top Go down
Mary De Guise
Queen of Scotland
Mary De Guise

PostSubject: Re: The King's Bedchamber   The King's Bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2015 8:51 pm

I breathed heavily against his lips wrapping my legs around him as I arched my body of the bed. His thrusts caused a tremble throughout me as each one was met with a sharp intake of breath. They were strong and fierce causing me to wriggle restless under him.
Back to top Go down
James Stuart of Scotland
King of Scotland
James Stuart of Scotland

PostSubject: Re: The King's Bedchamber   The King's Bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2015 9:00 pm

He moved his lips down to her chest, now thrusting into her at a slower pace but deeper and more intensely, his pelvis providing pressure on her clit. He kissed between her breasts, the underside of her left, drawing it out until she moaned. Then he took her nipple into his mouth, sucking and eventually giving the same treatment to the other.

Back to top Go down
Mary De Guise
Queen of Scotland
Mary De Guise

PostSubject: Re: The King's Bedchamber   The King's Bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2015 9:11 pm

I placed my hands over my head gripping the bed hard as I closed my eyes to steady myself. Uh James. I screamed letting my voice echo of the walls. His mouth on my breasts caused me to clench around his manhood allowing my nectar to run freely.
Back to top Go down
James Stuart of Scotland
King of Scotland
James Stuart of Scotland

PostSubject: Re: The King's Bedchamber   The King's Bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2015 9:22 pm

If they had been gentle until that moment - his release wasn't. It crashed through him in a shudder, reaching every part of him like a wave. With a few final thrusts he had released himself into her, his mouth leaving her chest with a groan.

He breathed heavily and rested his tired head upon her chest, hearing her heart beat beneath him. Eventually, he rolled over and wrapped an arm around her.
Back to top Go down
Mary De Guise
Queen of Scotland
Mary De Guise

PostSubject: Re: The King's Bedchamber   The King's Bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2015 9:35 pm

I need some air James. I sat up abrubtly feeling closeted all of a sudden. I had been rather oblivious to what mighy actually happen to me should I not give James a child.
Back to top Go down
James Stuart of Scotland
King of Scotland
James Stuart of Scotland

PostSubject: Re: The King's Bedchamber   The King's Bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2015 9:39 pm

He sat up as she did, a look of concern spread across his face, "Are you alright?" he asked, anxious that she had been hurt again.

"What is wrong?" he ventured and tentatively reached out. James gentle placed his hand upon her back, not wanting to make her uncomfortable but at the same time wishing to comfort her.
Back to top Go down
Mary De Guise
Queen of Scotland
Mary De Guise

PostSubject: Re: The King's Bedchamber   The King's Bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2015 9:45 pm

I have an irrational fear. I turned to him moving closer to be by his side. If we can't have children you and me would be no more. And that scares me as half of my life was centered around you. It was probably stupid to even say but the fear of it was real. To be without James now that I had tasted a bit of heaven would be harshly cruel.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The King's Bedchamber   The King's Bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The King's Bedchamber
Page 3 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next