The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

The King's Bedchamber

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
James Stuart of Scotland
King of Scotland
James Stuart of Scotland

The King's Bedchamber - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The King's Bedchamber   The King's Bedchamber - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2015 12:42 am

He shushes her playfully, one palm sliding again around her thigh in a quieting gesture. Yet, it is a false soothing as he slips his finger into her - feeling her warmth around him. He does not draw anything out. This too was quicker and more heated than usual. His mouth parted her, his tongue rubbing at her folds while he made enthusiastic noises against her sex.
Back to top Go down
Mary De Guise
Queen of Scotland
Mary De Guise

PostSubject: Re: The King's Bedchamber   The King's Bedchamber - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2015 1:35 am

My fingers gripped the sheets as if they were about to rip them apart. What ever he demanded of me my body was all to willing to ablige. His tongue was like a dancing snake performing to a tune. It moved sensually, taking all the nectar my flower provide him with. Curling my toes I grabbed the head of the bed weakly, as I lifted my bum of the bed. I felt like a feather floating on a pleasure wave that was never ending.
Back to top Go down
James Stuart of Scotland
King of Scotland
James Stuart of Scotland

PostSubject: Re: The King's Bedchamber   The King's Bedchamber - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2015 7:41 am

James smirked as she writhed beneath him. He moved one arm to hold down her hips, bringing her closer to his mouth again - he would leave until she came. He sucked her, flicking his tongue against her clit and while humming vibrations. He added another finger inside her and her sex gave way with no protest. Harder and faster, another finger...
Back to top Go down
Mary De Guise
Queen of Scotland
Mary De Guise

PostSubject: Re: The King's Bedchamber   The King's Bedchamber - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2015 3:14 pm

Please... I begged in a groggily voice. It was hard to concentrate on anything else but that tongue of his, working over time to bring me to a sweet release. I clenched my petals shut determined to not let him have me so easily.
Back to top Go down
James Stuart of Scotland
King of Scotland
James Stuart of Scotland

PostSubject: Re: The King's Bedchamber   The King's Bedchamber - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2015 3:49 pm

He moved up, keeping his hand at her soft petals, while his mouth found hers' once more. He could feel her contract around his fingers and the quiver of her warm body beneath him. He took just a moment to look at her, her hair spilling about her tumbling across the pillows - her lips swollen and pink.
Back to top Go down
Mary De Guise
Queen of Scotland
Mary De Guise

PostSubject: Re: The King's Bedchamber   The King's Bedchamber - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2015 7:33 pm

I need you. I whimpered as my eyes looked at him, a touch of innocence breaking through. I felt so small underneath him. I let my hand run down his front, begging him to come closer to my body.
Back to top Go down
James Stuart of Scotland
King of Scotland
James Stuart of Scotland

PostSubject: Re: The King's Bedchamber   The King's Bedchamber - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2015 7:38 pm

He immediately gathered her into his arms, she somehow seemed more fragile and as he collected her into his strong embrace, he thought she felt even lighter than normal, "Tha gaol agam ort," he breathed soothingly, his voice coming out a little hoarse. He sat up, with her upon his lap as his lips found hers again.
Back to top Go down
Mary De Guise
Queen of Scotland
Mary De Guise

PostSubject: Re: The King's Bedchamber   The King's Bedchamber - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2015 8:04 pm

Everything calmed down now that I was in his arms. My head stopped racing and if I closed my eyes I could think more clearer. I still wanted him to take me to paradise and back. I laid my legs upon his as we kissed slowly, the never ending passion still beating in our bodies as we slowed the pace down. My lips gripped tightly against his, thrusting my tongue in his mouth.
Back to top Go down
James Stuart of Scotland
King of Scotland
James Stuart of Scotland

PostSubject: Re: The King's Bedchamber   The King's Bedchamber - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2015 8:18 pm

He breathed a contented sigh and touched his forehead against hers. He was in a haze not wanting their balmy embrace to end. He could feel himself grow hard again as his calloused fingers stroked her soft cheek.

"Mary," he whispered. His next sound caught against her mouth as he eased his cock inside her again slowly. He did not look away from her as he thrust into her, it is intimate and more tender than before.
Back to top Go down
Mary De Guise
Queen of Scotland
Mary De Guise

PostSubject: Re: The King's Bedchamber   The King's Bedchamber - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2015 9:04 pm

Let me give you an heir. I whispered as I pushed myself down on his manhood. I held his body close to mine, rocking my hips slowly against his to heighten the pleasure. You feel so good. I groan as I visiously grabbed a handful of his hair, my flower warming up.
Back to top Go down
James Stuart of Scotland
King of Scotland
James Stuart of Scotland

PostSubject: Re: The King's Bedchamber   The King's Bedchamber - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2015 9:25 pm

He groaned and parted his lips from hers, his eyes shut tightly and dipped his head so it touched her shoulder. He always felt as if he was deeper when they were face to face, her warm sex embraced him.

His hands held onto her hips, moving her upon him until finally he could feel a familiar shiver in anticipation creep down his spin. He pushed her back onto the bed as he held himself atop her with his muscular arms. Each time he thrust into her he could feel himself be teased by the summit of his pleasure, his cock throbbing inside her warm sex.
Back to top Go down
Mary De Guise
Queen of Scotland
Mary De Guise

PostSubject: Re: The King's Bedchamber   The King's Bedchamber - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2015 9:48 pm

I groaned with frustration as he rolled on top of me. With my legs wrapped round his hips, I gripped his buttocks pushing him into me harder. I wanted him to take me to a place I had never felt before, to reach the highest of pleasures only to come crashing back down. I pushed my hands against his shoulders pushing him back away from my body as I watched him thrust his hips in me again and again.
Back to top Go down
James Stuart of Scotland
King of Scotland
James Stuart of Scotland

PostSubject: Re: The King's Bedchamber   The King's Bedchamber - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2015 10:02 pm

He smirked devilishly as she groaned and bit into her neck with only slight pressure. After a few thrusts he rolled over, moving her on top of him. He let out a moan as he felt himself penetrate her deeper, his hands travelled from her slender waist to her breasts which waited temptingly above him. His eyes looked over her body, allowing himself to take in everything about her appearance.
Back to top Go down
Mary De Guise
Queen of Scotland
Mary De Guise

PostSubject: Re: The King's Bedchamber   The King's Bedchamber - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2015 10:12 pm

I moved gracefully above him every inch of his manhood filled me completely. I arched back my hand grabbing hold of his plums. I squeezed them gentle but firmly, pulling ever so gently as I watched his face.
Back to top Go down
James Stuart of Scotland
King of Scotland
James Stuart of Scotland

PostSubject: Re: The King's Bedchamber   The King's Bedchamber - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2015 10:21 pm

James hissed as he held onto him, caught off guard but now entirely hers. His dark eyes looked up to her, his gaze almost vulnerable but something mischievous in them too. Now, he could not stop even if he wanted to. He kept his hands on her but tipped his head into the pillow, his face now hot and flushed - he knew he would soon meet his release.
Back to top Go down
Mary De Guise
Queen of Scotland
Mary De Guise

PostSubject: Re: The King's Bedchamber   The King's Bedchamber - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2015 10:59 pm

Pulling on his cross I lifted my hips up, moving down the bed as I placed myself between his thighs. I wrapped my lips around his manhood savouring every last bit of him. My hand fondled his plums yanking hard on to them as my teeth gently grated across his tip.
Back to top Go down
James Stuart of Scotland
King of Scotland
James Stuart of Scotland

PostSubject: Re: The King's Bedchamber   The King's Bedchamber - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2015 11:12 pm

James moaned - louder than he had before, swearing under his breath in Gaelic. He looked down at her through half shut eyes, his strong chest dipping up and down as he choked on his desire. His hand found the crown of her head and held onto the tousled locks of her hair. As he felt her teeth on his engorged cock he shifted beneath her before settling again, his lips turning into a victorious grin.
Back to top Go down
Mary De Guise
Queen of Scotland
Mary De Guise

PostSubject: Re: The King's Bedchamber   The King's Bedchamber - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2015 11:21 pm

His moans were music to my ears. My lips tightened around him as my fingers gently grabbed some hair that sparsed around his manhood. I took him deeper into my mouth, wanting his seed to flow freely down my throat. As I pulled my lips up their was a trail of saliva left like a snails trail.
Back to top Go down
James Stuart of Scotland
King of Scotland
James Stuart of Scotland

PostSubject: Re: The King's Bedchamber   The King's Bedchamber - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2015 11:25 pm

I’m going to come,” he warned. He was unable to hold back any more, his voice deep and balmy; he had to come inside her. If he would not be with her in the coming days, he would leave himself in her. He allowed himself this now, before he would ask and doubt she was truly his - now she was and he was hers. I will make her mine, he thought.

And so he moved from where he lay, his pulsing cock in his grip. He lay with her on his side, they both faced each other. Their gaze seemed to break the urgency and he stopped, his eyes quite fixed upon her. As if emerging from a dream, he could feel his heart beat faster and there was a moment of clarity. He touched her cheek, cradling her with such affection and tenderness. Yet, the urge to have his release tempted him back into the lusty haze and he brought her leg to wrap over his hip as he eased himself inside her.

He thrust into her only a few times before he collapsed upon her chest with the most deliciously deep groan, spilling his warm seed inside her as he quivered.
Back to top Go down
Mary De Guise
Queen of Scotland
Mary De Guise

PostSubject: Re: The King's Bedchamber   The King's Bedchamber - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2015 11:41 pm

I cradled his head that was now laying in my chest. I didn't speak for several moments I just ran my hand up and down his back, comforting him like a mother would her child. I don't have to leave, I can stay here and we can have many more nights like this. My lips kissed his sweaty forehead running my fingers through his sweaty slick hair. I never wanted to leave his side but it felt unhealthy to be with him every hour of the day. I didn't really have a life before James, but he had a life before me and it was important he went back to who he was before I came in his life like a fleeting wind.
Back to top Go down
James Stuart of Scotland
King of Scotland
James Stuart of Scotland

PostSubject: Re: The King's Bedchamber   The King's Bedchamber - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2015 11:49 pm

He kept his eyes shut and sighed, a shiver crawled over his chest and he grinned to himself. He moved a little and brought her closer to him. He kissed her warm forehead with a yawn, "You are a free woman, you have your own will," he said as his lips brushed against her forehead, his hand caressing her back absent mindedly.

"I won't keep you captive, I shall only wait for your return," he said soothingly, his voice deep and mellow. He didn't want her to go but he knew she would return, he knew that as much as he possessed her heart - she would only be his as long as she and God allowed. He would get by with her gone and he would rush to greet her when she returned.

"Your home is here - you stay when you wish and leave when you must," he then touched his hand against her chest, feeling her heart beat, "My home is here. My home is you."
Back to top Go down
Mary De Guise
Queen of Scotland
Mary De Guise

PostSubject: Re: The King's Bedchamber   The King's Bedchamber - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2015 11:58 pm

My mother once told me I have lions in my heart. I exsisted because he exsisted my love for him knew no limits or bounds, I just simply gave him every single part of me good and bad. You are like an hawk I shall let you free from these verys arms, watch you fly like the wind has never been in your wings before. For a fews days you shall roam about doing what you did before I came along. And then very sweetly I shall hold out my arm for you and their you'll be flying straight back to your home.
Back to top Go down
James Stuart of Scotland
King of Scotland
James Stuart of Scotland

PostSubject: Re: The King's Bedchamber   The King's Bedchamber - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 9:46 am

He smiled at her words, quietly impressed with how she spoke - such eloquence and poetry in her words which immediately took root in his heart. He moved his hand from her chest in a gentle caress, moving across her arm and down to her hand. His other strong arm kept her wrapped close to him.

He brought her hand to his lips, "And I shall always return."
Back to top Go down
Mary De Guise
Queen of Scotland
Mary De Guise

PostSubject: Re: The King's Bedchamber   The King's Bedchamber - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 11:51 am

Then we are two doves bound to spend the rest of our lives together. I let my lips kiss his my fingers pressed deeply in his skin as I allowed myself to be carried away by the sweet movement of his lips. One day these moments shall become rarer when we are blessed with children. To substain from you will be a task I am not prepared for. As much as I wanted it to happen, us having children. I wanted to have many more months just us two wasting time with our endless love making.
Back to top Go down
James Stuart of Scotland
King of Scotland
James Stuart of Scotland

PostSubject: Re: The King's Bedchamber   The King's Bedchamber - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 12:18 pm

She was right, eventually they would have children and their bed would no longer just be theirs. Toddlers would stumble into their room at night, fearful of the branches which bristled against their window or too excited to rest. Yet, they had now and that was enough for him.

So he chuckled and moved so he lay atop her. Playfully, he held her wrists above her head as he leaned closer, "But I shall never tire of you...and we shall find rooms that no one will know of so we can have nights like this."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The King's Bedchamber   The King's Bedchamber - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The King's Bedchamber
Page 7 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next