The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

The King's Bedchamber

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
James Stuart of Scotland
King of Scotland
James Stuart of Scotland

The King's Bedchamber - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The King's Bedchamber   The King's Bedchamber - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2015 10:52 pm

He smiled but reluctantly stood up, holding his hands to raise her from the bed. It wouldn't have been unusual for him to disappear for a few days at a time, in-fact it was something of a habit. Yet, the sooner she was crowned - the sooner she would be legitimised as Queen.

"You are right," he mumbled and brought her close to him, embracing her in his strong arms. James rested his chin upon her tousled hair, "You shall be crowned today and then...then we shall be left to our devices."
Back to top Go down
Mary De Guise
Queen of Scotland
Mary De Guise

PostSubject: Re: The King's Bedchamber   The King's Bedchamber - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2015 4:08 pm

If we have a boy I think we should call him James Stuart, 1st Earl of Moray. I embraced him back just as tightly as before, feeling somewhat tired from our conversation. It was going to be a very long day, I'd be glad when it was over with to be left alone for some peace and quiet. Maybe by chance the courtiers would go back home allowing us some time together but I hardly doubted it.
Back to top Go down
James Stuart of Scotland
King of Scotland
James Stuart of Scotland

PostSubject: Re: The King's Bedchamber   The King's Bedchamber - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2015 4:40 pm

He nodded, satisfied with their chosen names and kissed her cheek, "Then it shall be so."

There were a few moments of silence until there was a tentative knock at the door, a quiet call from a guard outside. James grumbled but knew they had hidden from the world long enough. He glanced to the door and then back to Mary, "I shall be there today," he said quietly with some urgency, "I'll be looking on - you shall be safe."
Back to top Go down
Mary De Guise
Queen of Scotland
Mary De Guise

PostSubject: Re: The King's Bedchamber   The King's Bedchamber - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2015 5:30 pm

The knock on the door meant that it was time to go back into my room. I know you shall be my love. And I shall look up to where you are. I headed over to the tapestry, which was becoming even more irritating by the second.
Back to top Go down
James Stuart of Scotland
King of Scotland
James Stuart of Scotland

PostSubject: Re: The King's Bedchamber   The King's Bedchamber - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2015 5:37 pm

He smiled warmly and walked with her to the door, his palm spanning across her waist. He would follow her anywhere and to see her walk away caused an aching in his chest. He already worried of her safety, planned who should be her personal guard for the day. They would find time, he vowed, away from the court and madding crowd. They would be man and wife - not King and Queen.

His free hand touched her cheek affectionately, "Tha gaol agam ort," he whispered, his lips brushing against hers, "...and I always will."
Back to top Go down
Mary De Guise
Queen of Scotland
Mary De Guise

PostSubject: Re: The King's Bedchamber   The King's Bedchamber - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2015 5:50 pm

Tá mé chomh mór sin i ngrá leat. My heart felt filled with sorrow, if this was just the beginning then why did it feel like a sad goodbye. I loved him too much, craved and wanted him too much than was humanly possibly.
Back to top Go down
James Stuart of Scotland
King of Scotland
James Stuart of Scotland

PostSubject: Re: The King's Bedchamber   The King's Bedchamber - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2015 6:00 pm

He grinned, her tone wrapped the harsh Gaelic in a sweet and warm timbre. He brushed his nose gently against hers, squeezing her waist with the smallest of pressures as he kissed her lips. There was an ache, a longing for her so he sighed deeply when their mouths were touching. They would barely be parted for a few hours but it felt long enough. James had fallen in the love the only way a young man could, tumbling fast and heavy - consumed entirely.
Back to top Go down
James Stuart of Scotland
King of Scotland
James Stuart of Scotland

PostSubject: Re: The King's Bedchamber   The King's Bedchamber - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2015 8:33 pm

James stumbled down the corridor with Mary, laughing with a sort of unbridled joy. The guards slipped past respectfully, not needing to be asked and disappeared as swiftly as James and Mary appeared. James backed down the hall, bringing Mary's lips to his again - grinning as they kissed, his lips warm and passionate. He kicked the door open and stumbled into the room with her.

In a moment of clarity when the door shut, he paused and held her face in his hands, "I want you, a ghràidh," he breathed.
Back to top Go down
Mary De Guise
Queen of Scotland
Mary De Guise

PostSubject: Re: The King's Bedchamber   The King's Bedchamber - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2015 9:30 pm

I am all yours, lets go all the way no inhabitions just pure savoury passion. I knew that I had always held back a little just as he had done with me. I let my rose puckered lips travel down his neck as my impatient hands started to untie just about everything on him. I wanted him to kiss me like he had never done before, to move within me like the holy ghost awakening my soul over and over. I wanted him in so many ways that he had never allowed me. Kicking off my shoes I moved to the bed, sticking out one leg I pulled off my stockings in a seductive slow pace.
Back to top Go down
James Stuart of Scotland
King of Scotland
James Stuart of Scotland

PostSubject: Re: The King's Bedchamber   The King's Bedchamber - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2015 9:54 pm

He was too hungry for tenderness and he quivered with need. As she lay upon the bed, he unlaced the ties she had not reached and pulled his linen shirt off. His fingers reached the clasp of his belt and it sprang free. He stood by the foot of the bed, smirking as he bit his lip. Her skin glowed like golden honey and he coveted her body so ardently that he had become hard already.

He did not wait any longer when he felt the desperate pulse beneath his breeches. He strode to the bed and this time, immediately lay atop her, a powerful urgency in him. He kept himself upright with the other arm, while his free hand moved from the gentle curve of her chest to the soft, wet folds of her womanhood, "You're mine now, a ghràidh," he whispered.
Back to top Go down
Mary De Guise
Queen of Scotland
Mary De Guise

PostSubject: Re: The King's Bedchamber   The King's Bedchamber - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2015 10:16 pm

I trembled under him as my petals tightened around his fingers. A low moan came from my throat, I found my lips against his and moved against his fingers. It wasn't gentle I wanted his lips,fingers to mark my body with him. His scent to linger in my hair for days after. His nails were like a piercing thorn, stinging me in the same spot. Me all than willing to take any pain that may come my way. He owned me owned how my body would move with his, owned how I would scream out in joyous union.
Back to top Go down
James Stuart of Scotland
King of Scotland
James Stuart of Scotland

PostSubject: Re: The King's Bedchamber   The King's Bedchamber - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2015 10:28 pm

He eventually moved his mouth from hers, caressing her neck - sweet with the dew of her sweat - with his warm lips. He moved down her chest, lingering at her heaving breasts, his tongue circling around her hard nipples as he panted with lust.

He moved his hand from her for a moment, unlacing the top of his breeches. He moaned as he tugged them down - a release in itself - as he revealed his engorged cock. He moved back down to her, his hands exploring her body as he nudged her legs apart with his knees. Their impending separation gave him a sense of urgency, allowing him to love her with careless abandon - driven only by the pursuit of their pleasure. There was no shyness between, only the delicious mingling of love and intense longing.
Back to top Go down
Mary De Guise
Queen of Scotland
Mary De Guise

PostSubject: Re: The King's Bedchamber   The King's Bedchamber - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2015 10:49 pm

I lifted my body to meet his my legs wrapped around his like weeds around a tree. Why my king does like to tease his queen. With my fingers wrapped tightly in his hair. I pulled his head back, my lips slowly caressing his neck as my eyes watched him for any sudden movement. I allowed my tongue to run slowly up and down his Adams apple, my teeth nipping like a snake bite.
Back to top Go down
James Stuart of Scotland
King of Scotland
James Stuart of Scotland

PostSubject: Re: The King's Bedchamber   The King's Bedchamber - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2015 10:59 pm

He smirked, a devilish grin as she tugged on his hair and groaned. There was something in the way she acted which was different, she was with him as a woman now - not a young girl, they were equals as they lay upon the rucked bed covers. Even her eyes, a deep blue were bright in anticipation - as if they were both bewitched, seeing only their lust.

He thrust himself deeply inside her, not holding back as he had done before. His arms shook as he supported his weight above her and tipped his head upon her chest, his open mouth brushed against her nipple. There was not as much resistance as he felt before, but he could still feel her warmth wrap around his cock and he moaned, low and deep.
Back to top Go down
Mary De Guise
Queen of Scotland
Mary De Guise

PostSubject: Re: The King's Bedchamber   The King's Bedchamber - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2015 11:09 pm

I threw back my head his name left my lips like spicy wine. He filled me completely this time, he felt more settled within my petals like my body had always been a stranger to him. Now it was his home and he owned me... Like the starting of a storm I cried thunderous moans one after the other. As my body grew impatient for his everymovement.
Back to top Go down
James Stuart of Scotland
King of Scotland
James Stuart of Scotland

PostSubject: Re: The King's Bedchamber   The King's Bedchamber - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2015 11:21 pm

James shut his eyes tightly as heard her squeal, the sweet cry roused him even more. The throb of desire now satisfied but he ached for more.

He wanted to possess her entirely and this he had never felt before. His relationships had been committed but he always knew they end would come to their eventual end. However, with Mary, they stood hand in hand - facing the ages together. He would make her his, he would plant his seed inside her and give his life and heart to her, as she would give life to him.

His hands explored her body, tracing the gentle dips and curves of her figure, memorising every pucker and smooth patch of her. His mouth found her breast again and he applied pressure with his teeth, biting only slightly upon her warm flesh. Each thrust felt even deeper and tighter, the soft home between her thighs contracted around him.
Back to top Go down
Mary De Guise
Queen of Scotland
Mary De Guise

PostSubject: Re: The King's Bedchamber   The King's Bedchamber - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2015 11:34 pm

He moved within me like a wild bull. My body, was his prey taunting him as my hips rocked vigorously against him. I could hear our heavy breathing, chests moving together as we made each other breathless from our own selfish desires. His flesh slapped against mine as my body lured him to go deeper into my depths. The tip of his manhood rubbed against my burning loins as if the tip itself held all the power within. Uh James! I screamed as I moved against his hard cock. My pleasure rising as my hot nectar came into contact with his well engorged cock.
Back to top Go down
James Stuart of Scotland
King of Scotland
James Stuart of Scotland

PostSubject: Re: The King's Bedchamber   The King's Bedchamber - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2015 11:41 pm

He finally looked up and beheld her face, thrown back into the pillows - flushed and dewy. He slowed momentarily, working himself measuredly in her - his thrusts deep but now more gentle. He brushed away the stray hairs from her forehead and smiled to himself as he admired her body.

If he had slowed in that moment, he built up speed again, whispering her name as he could feel the tingle of his release approach
Back to top Go down
Mary De Guise
Queen of Scotland
Mary De Guise

PostSubject: Re: The King's Bedchamber   The King's Bedchamber - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2015 11:48 pm

When two sparks ingite an explosion happens. As my dainty breasts wobbled against his whispy chest hair. I could feel his cock tickle my nub, as our passions joined as one. Don't stop.. ever. I breathed against his ear. That familiar pulse beating hard in his cock let me know that soon he was going to come. I closed my eyes howling like a wolf to the nights moon. As my tired petals gave in and let my nectar run free. My mind went hazy not caring about anything but him. I called for him as though he was lost in a fog and I couldn't find him until we were both satisfied.
Back to top Go down
James Stuart of Scotland
King of Scotland
James Stuart of Scotland

PostSubject: Re: The King's Bedchamber   The King's Bedchamber - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2015 11:54 pm

James released himself inside her upon feeling her release her warmth around him, a groan escaped his satisfied lips. He choked on his breath as he let out another weary and deliciously, deep moan.

He thrust into gentle her a few more times as he opened his eyes, noticing the quiver of her delicate body. He stayed inside her as he licked the dew of sweat from her chest almost adoringly. Eventually, he moved out of her and ran his hand through his hair, bringing her close to him with his other muscular arm.
Back to top Go down
Mary De Guise
Queen of Scotland
Mary De Guise

PostSubject: Re: The King's Bedchamber   The King's Bedchamber - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2015 12:03 am

I outstretched my arms grinning as I watched him lay their pleased with himself. His perfect mane of hair had the first few signs of sweat appearing through them. I waited until I could feel my body come back down to earth. The way he loved me was as though we made love on the edge of heaven. The night has only just begun, captain. I lifted my hand only to let them slap his bare bum cheeks.
Back to top Go down
James Stuart of Scotland
King of Scotland
James Stuart of Scotland

PostSubject: Re: The King's Bedchamber   The King's Bedchamber - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2015 12:12 am

He chuckled, his tone slightly hoarse at her mischievous nature. He shifted so that he was at her side, shuffling down the bed in one movement so his chin rested upon her flat stomach. He set his eyes upon hers, not breaking his gaze - his eyes dark as replied playfully, "And yet I am already spent."

He was gentle again, his power leashed and he touched her with such tenderness that only he would give her. He knew that after coming, women were at times more sensitive to touch and so he kissed her stomach, his hands slowly working their way to her thighs. They were warm and soft, slightly dewy from her sweet nectar; and all the while he looked at her with an impassioned stare.
Back to top Go down
Mary De Guise
Queen of Scotland
Mary De Guise

PostSubject: Re: The King's Bedchamber   The King's Bedchamber - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2015 12:18 am

An incredulous laugh let my lips as I tried to shut my legs. James! Stop I am very ticklish and shall not be held responsible for what might happen. My hand reached out for his hair, only to feel just a few. Excitement built more and more as I imagined him kissing me between my legs.
Back to top Go down
James Stuart of Scotland
King of Scotland
James Stuart of Scotland

PostSubject: Re: The King's Bedchamber   The King's Bedchamber - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2015 12:26 am

He did not reply to her playful chiding, he simply grinned boyishly before kissing from her navel to the curve of her hipbone, "In that case," he mumbled mischievously, one hand hand stroking the softness of her belly while the other wrapped around her thigh.

"You shall not want me to do this," he continued playfully, his nose brushing momentarily against her sex before he began to suck on her clit - feeling the wet, warmth of her.
Back to top Go down
Mary De Guise
Queen of Scotland
Mary De Guise

PostSubject: Re: The King's Bedchamber   The King's Bedchamber - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2015 12:36 am

The bud on my breasts ached as he slowly made his way down to my flower. I couldn't stop myself from shrieking happily tones. Happiness was one thing that James was good at. I watched him eagerly as he claimed me as his own. I could beg on my knees for mercy but he would not finish until I was satisfied. Restless I threw my arms around the bed as my clit ached between his lips.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The King's Bedchamber   The King's Bedchamber - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The King's Bedchamber
Page 6 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next