The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Garden

Go down 
+7
Thomas Ward
Victoria Brandon
Jane Stafford Brandon
Anna Stafford
Faith LeBeau
Matrakci Nasuh Efendi
Charles Brandon
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Matrakci Nasuh Efendi
Polymath
Matrakci Nasuh Efendi

Garden - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garden   Garden - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 6:14 pm

Margaret shook her head a little 'Charles i am fine, but if you wish to go inside, you can' She said and she nodded her head a little.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

Garden - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garden   Garden - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 9:28 pm

"Charles took a deep breath. He almost forgot how stubborn she was. Then nodded, smiling"

Alright...let's stay here, then. But please, cover yourself. The air is rather cold...

"He took off his coat and put it on her shoulders. Then smiled tenderly at her"
Back to top Go down
Matrakci Nasuh Efendi
Polymath
Matrakci Nasuh Efendi

Garden - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garden   Garden - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 9:51 pm

Margaret looked at him and kissed him softly and smiled 'You worry to much' She said and she walked about 'Have the boleyns gained popularity at court?' She asked.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

Garden - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garden   Garden - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 11:23 pm

"Charles nodded and kept on walking again by her side"

Yes...they are very popular. Your brother is now surrounded by Boleyns and Howards. The Duke of Norfolk is becoming powerful every day. Just hope he don't have to regret the trust he is giving them...

"He answered, looking around garden"

OOC: I need to go. See you again on 22 April Wink
Back to top Go down
Matrakci Nasuh Efendi
Polymath
Matrakci Nasuh Efendi

Garden - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garden   Garden - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 7:17 pm

Margaret looked at Charles asif she was about to explode and she took deep breaths to regain control of herself, 'id' rather die, than to see that whore as Queen, he is using that harlot to get to my brother, to earn power!' She exclaimed 'Sometimes i wish my mother were still living, she'd near eat his head off for such a thing' She added.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

Garden - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garden   Garden - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 10:28 pm

"Charles nodded after her words and looked around garden"

Yes...I surely agree. But you know your brother. I think he won't stop this matter so easily...
Back to top Go down
Matrakci Nasuh Efendi
Polymath
Matrakci Nasuh Efendi

Garden - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garden   Garden - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 9:55 am

Margaret frowned and nodded and breathed in 'Charles, do you still love me, or love others?' She asked and she looked around 'Henry said something, which has caught my attention' She added.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

Garden - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garden   Garden - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 10:13 am

"Charles stopped suddenly and turned to her. He frowned a bit"

I...of course I still love you, Margaret. Why have you doubts? What the King said to you?

"He asked, wondering what she meant"
Back to top Go down
Matrakci Nasuh Efendi
Polymath
Matrakci Nasuh Efendi

Garden - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garden   Garden - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 6:30 pm

Margaret sighed a little 'When me and Henry were arguing, he said that id' rather take a look at my own marriage, before judging others' She said and she frowned a little and walked.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

Garden - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garden   Garden - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 6:49 pm

"Charles remained silent for a while. Then gulped and reached her with quick steps"

Oh...you know your brother. Probably he just meant that you shouldn't judge his choices...I can't understand why you're worried about that...

"He added, trying to smile"
Back to top Go down
Matrakci Nasuh Efendi
Polymath
Matrakci Nasuh Efendi

Garden - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garden   Garden - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 7:07 pm

Margaret looked at him and away 'Worried about what Charles? That England will break away from Rome, which will ruin our country for some common whore.' She said and she rubbed her chest a little and breathed in.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

Garden - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garden   Garden - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 9:19 pm

"Charles came closer and took her hand in his"

You shouldn't think about such matter, darling. Just think about your health. It's the most important thing for me...

"He whispered, caressing softly her cheek"
Back to top Go down
Matrakci Nasuh Efendi
Polymath
Matrakci Nasuh Efendi

Garden - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garden   Garden - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 10:39 pm

Margaret nodded 'yes, my health, i should start working on getting better, if i want to stop Henry from marrying that Devil' She said with a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

Garden - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garden   Garden - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 10:44 pm

"Charles smiled and pulled her towards himself"

Shh...your brother is adult enough to decide by himself. Even if we don't agree. Now come...stay here with me...

"He sighed and kissed softly her lips. Then leaned slowly her head on his chest, wrapping her with his strong arms"
Back to top Go down
Matrakci Nasuh Efendi
Polymath
Matrakci Nasuh Efendi

Garden - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garden   Garden - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 5:38 pm

Margaret wrapped her arms around charles' chest, she kissed him back softly, and smiled 'Oh how i do love you, Charles Brandon' She said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

Garden - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garden   Garden - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 6:01 pm

"Charles smiled and caressed slowly her hairs"

I love you too, Margaret...

"He whispered, touching softly her forehead with his warm lips"
Back to top Go down
Matrakci Nasuh Efendi
Polymath
Matrakci Nasuh Efendi

Garden - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garden   Garden - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 8:04 pm

Margaret smiled and looked at the sun 'I had a talk, with Katherine' She said with a small smile and she took Charles' hand and strolled along the pathway.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

Garden - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garden   Garden - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 9:11 pm

"Charles kept on walking with her again along grarden"

Really? How is the Queen?

"He asked, still holding her hand"
Back to top Go down
Matrakci Nasuh Efendi
Polymath
Matrakci Nasuh Efendi

Garden - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garden   Garden - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 4:05 pm

Margaret smiled and nodded 'She is fine, stressed out yes, but fine, you know how Katherine is, she is the Heir of Isabella of Spain, strong' She said.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

Garden - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garden   Garden - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 5:52 pm

"Charles nodded while walking"

Yes...she really is. I can't understand how the King could hurt her in such way. I mean...she is no young anymore...it's true. But she remains his wife, and mother of his daughter...
Back to top Go down
Matrakci Nasuh Efendi
Polymath
Matrakci Nasuh Efendi

Garden - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garden   Garden - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 6:03 pm

Margaret nodded and looked at Charles 'He is obsessed with his want for a son, Charles, this is something Katherine cannot do' She said.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

Garden - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garden   Garden - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 6:05 pm

"He turned his head to her"

Yes...she surely can't. Let's hope that everything will be fine. Especially for England's future...
Back to top Go down
Matrakci Nasuh Efendi
Polymath
Matrakci Nasuh Efendi

Garden - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garden   Garden - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 3:38 pm

Margaret nodded and mumbled 'yes, yes..lets hope' she mumbled quietly and she walked on abit faster whilst holding her dress up abit.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

Garden - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garden   Garden - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 5:17 pm

"Charles noticed she kept on walking faster and reached her with quick steps"

Ehy...wait! I'm not so young anymore...I can't run after you...

"He said giggling, looking smiling at her"
Back to top Go down
Matrakci Nasuh Efendi
Polymath
Matrakci Nasuh Efendi

Garden - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garden   Garden - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 5:35 pm

Margaret nodded 'In your mind your not so young, but in your appearance and your act, you are' She said and she walked faster 'I need to be alone Charles. Alone, to think' She also said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Garden - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garden   Garden - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Garden
Page 2 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next