The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Benjamin Baines bedchamber

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Benjamin Baines
Duke of Pembroke
Benjamin Baines

Benjamin Baines bedchamber  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Benjamin Baines bedchamber    Benjamin Baines bedchamber  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 10:40 pm

I led Viola to my chambers, I opened the door and let go of her hand. Sensing she was nervous I poured us each a goblet of wine. "Here to ease your tension" I said and handed her, her wine.
Back to top Go down
Viola Lancaster
Duchess of Lancaster
Viola Lancaster

PostSubject: Re: Benjamin Baines bedchamber    Benjamin Baines bedchamber  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 27, 2013 1:07 am

Viola slipped into the room, her heart still hammered in her chest. She looked up into his eyes and gave him her answer with a nod and a smile. Thank you. Then she took a sip. It was sweet and she normally didn't like sweet wine, but it slid pleasantly down her throat and sent a warm glow coursing through her veins, making her less nervous.
Back to top Go down
Benjamin Baines
Duke of Pembroke
Benjamin Baines

PostSubject: Re: Benjamin Baines bedchamber    Benjamin Baines bedchamber  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 27, 2013 10:18 pm

I took a large drink of my wine and walked toward her and took the glass out of her hand placing it on the table. I moved her hair away from her face and kissed her full lips tasting the wine on them. I then pulled back slightly "Are you still nervous?" I asked as I still held her close to me.
Back to top Go down
Viola Lancaster
Duchess of Lancaster
Viola Lancaster

PostSubject: Re: Benjamin Baines bedchamber    Benjamin Baines bedchamber  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 1:35 am

Her pulse raced and the slight touch set off a storm of sensation through her body. And then his lips touched hers and her heart jack-hammered to life. He tasted like sin, her darkest temptation, a lure to excitement that she'd never known. The warm, male scent of him ignited her senses. The taste of him shorted her brain. And a sudden urgency consumed her, a desperate need to pull him closer to her, to feel that muscled body hard against hers. Not anymore. There was a moment, when she felt shyness and nervousness overtake her again, but it disappeared as quickly as it came.
Back to top Go down
Benjamin Baines
Duke of Pembroke
Benjamin Baines

PostSubject: Re: Benjamin Baines bedchamber    Benjamin Baines bedchamber  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 1:07 am

I kissed her again, and this time I could feel her more relaxed. I kissed both her eye lids then behind her ear, finally down to her neck as I held her close. I then looked up at her "I can stop at any moment, just give me the word" I said to ease her worries.
Back to top Go down
Viola Lancaster
Duchess of Lancaster
Viola Lancaster

PostSubject: Re: Benjamin Baines bedchamber    Benjamin Baines bedchamber  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 2:55 am

Sweet delight filled her, as he kissed her once more. She reached for his shoulders, eager to touch him. His lips left hers, wringing a soft cry from her, but it turned into a sigh as he trailed soft kisses down her neck. His lips were hot against it, making her shiver and press her body closer to his. Every inch of her was alive with new awareness. She felt more, noticed more than ever before. Then she nodded at his words, and unable to stop herself she pressed her lips against his once again.
Back to top Go down
Benjamin Baines
Duke of Pembroke
Benjamin Baines

PostSubject: Re: Benjamin Baines bedchamber    Benjamin Baines bedchamber  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 8:02 pm

I shed my vest and shirt to the floor as I then helped her with the ties of her corset. As she was out of the tight clothing and her bare breasts were revealed I could feel myself grow stiff. I pulled her to me as I kissed her lips and cupped her large breasts with my hand.
Back to top Go down
Viola Lancaster
Duchess of Lancaster
Viola Lancaster

PostSubject: Re: Benjamin Baines bedchamber    Benjamin Baines bedchamber  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 2:00 am

She run her hands over his chest and her fingers trembled uncertainly against his bare chest until they began to enjoy the feel of his smooth, muscled skin. He then tugged on the corset ties, and with a sigh of relief, Viola was finally free of the confining whalebone stays. With flushed face she kissed him with passion, as an astonishing surge of desire welling within her abdomen, reverberating throughout her entire body, making a small moan to escape her as he cupped her breasts.
Back to top Go down
Benjamin Baines
Duke of Pembroke
Benjamin Baines

PostSubject: Re: Benjamin Baines bedchamber    Benjamin Baines bedchamber  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 10:33 pm

I returned her kiss and pulled her close to me; with my hand at the small of her back I pressed my hardness against her as I continue to cup her breasts.
Back to top Go down
Viola Lancaster
Duchess of Lancaster
Viola Lancaster

PostSubject: Re: Benjamin Baines bedchamber    Benjamin Baines bedchamber  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 09, 2014 3:17 am

Her cheeks flushed as tremors of excitement pulsed from her breasts to her thighs, causing her nipples to harden at his touch. Viola shuddered at the feel of him, the hard evidence of his desire and  she loved the huge, heavy, hard feel of him. Slowly she rubbed her palm over his arousal. She didn't realize how powerful she'd feel holding him in her hand. She didn't want to stop touching him, stop feeling the length of him.
Back to top Go down
Benjamin Baines
Duke of Pembroke
Benjamin Baines

PostSubject: Re: Benjamin Baines bedchamber    Benjamin Baines bedchamber  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 09, 2014 9:19 pm

I exhaled as I felt her hand around my member, I then kissed her hard and passionately and lifted her up carrying her to the bed. I laid her down and smiled as took one of her nipples into my mouth circling it with the tip of my tongue as I then kissed her lips again while spreading her legs and entering her slowly.
Back to top Go down
Viola Lancaster
Duchess of Lancaster
Viola Lancaster

PostSubject: Re: Benjamin Baines bedchamber    Benjamin Baines bedchamber  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 10, 2014 1:40 am

Every nerve tingled and her body seemed to expand outward as if to enfold him into her very soul. She knew this was wrong but she couldn't stop even if she wanted to. At first she felt the sharp pain from his entry and her breath caught in her throat, but soon the pain was replaced with a full, warm feeling. She moaned and wrapped her legs around him, her whole body at flame.
Back to top Go down
Benjamin Baines
Duke of Pembroke
Benjamin Baines

PostSubject: Re: Benjamin Baines bedchamber    Benjamin Baines bedchamber  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 12:14 am

I saw her grimaced face at my entry and continued as her face turned to moans and smiles. I thrusted faster as I felt her tightness wrapped around me like sweet perfection. I moved swiftly but carefully knowing it was her first time, leaning down and kissing her neck down to her collarbone letting the taste of her salty skin touch my lips, making me slip into a euphoric state.
Back to top Go down
Viola Lancaster
Duchess of Lancaster
Viola Lancaster

PostSubject: Re: Benjamin Baines bedchamber    Benjamin Baines bedchamber  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 2:08 am

The feel of his body within her and the touch of his mouth on her neck made Viola feel alive for the first time. Her heart seemed with each thrust to leap in her chest, to explode with the joy of being his, making a triggering ripple through her that began with a responsive tightening of her muscles and the bucking of her hips. Everything about him was affecting her in an elemental way, and she could barely stifle her moans as she was consumed by a tide of red-hot passion.
Back to top Go down
Benjamin Baines
Duke of Pembroke
Benjamin Baines

PostSubject: Re: Benjamin Baines bedchamber    Benjamin Baines bedchamber  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 1:26 am

I groaned as continued to thrust deep inside her, my breath quickened as I looked up into her eyes and kissed her lips, bringing her body up toward me then letting her down. I opened my eyes and locked eyes with hers and for a moment felt as if we were one one body one soul.
Back to top Go down
Viola Lancaster
Duchess of Lancaster
Viola Lancaster

PostSubject: Re: Benjamin Baines bedchamber    Benjamin Baines bedchamber  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 4:22 pm

She met him thrust for thrust, angling her hips, relishing the way he filled her. He felt so good. So right. She wanted it to last forever. She wanted him inside her forever. Viola wrapped her arms as much around him as she could, holding him tight to her as he kissed her. And when their eyes locked on each other's, she felt this new feeling through every pore of her body, and she was sure he felt the same.
Back to top Go down
Benjamin Baines
Duke of Pembroke
Benjamin Baines

PostSubject: Re: Benjamin Baines bedchamber    Benjamin Baines bedchamber  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 10:35 pm

I pulled her legs a top my shoulders as I thrusted into her feeling every bit of her tightening core. Wanting to have this feeling to go on forever I knew I was not possible. I let out a loud moan as I felt my climax fast approaching. I kissed her lips then as fast as a jolt of lightning I released into her.
Back to top Go down
Viola Lancaster
Duchess of Lancaster
Viola Lancaster

PostSubject: Re: Benjamin Baines bedchamber    Benjamin Baines bedchamber  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 1:32 am

She felt the ripple surge up his shaft and then the hot spurt within her as he found his release, and it was enough to push her over the edge. Pure lightning spread through her and a thin cry of ecstasy left her lips. Viola trembled as the pleasure subsided, leaving her weak and shanking and she met Benjamin's eyes, her skin flushed and her eyes shining. That was... wonderful! She said, laughing with happiness.
Back to top Go down
Benjamin Baines
Duke of Pembroke
Benjamin Baines

PostSubject: Re: Benjamin Baines bedchamber    Benjamin Baines bedchamber  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 5:41 am

I climbed off her and tried to catch my breath as I looked over at her; are you alright can I get you anything? I asked hoping I hadn't hurt her.
Back to top Go down
Viola Lancaster
Duchess of Lancaster
Viola Lancaster

PostSubject: Re: Benjamin Baines bedchamber    Benjamin Baines bedchamber  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 11:25 pm

Still breathless, Viola smiled to him. Her mind was hazy, swimming wildly in the afterglow of his skills. No book ever warned her about this, about him. No... I'm fine. His concern touched her. I hope I didn't disappoint you with my lack of experience She said anxiously, searching his face.
Back to top Go down
Benjamin Baines
Duke of Pembroke
Benjamin Baines

PostSubject: Re: Benjamin Baines bedchamber    Benjamin Baines bedchamber  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 5:13 am

I smirked "Oh no, you were wonderful!" I said as I kissed her cheek and brought her closer to me holding her tight, breathing in her sweet smell of lilac that still lingered on her skin.
Back to top Go down
Viola Lancaster
Duchess of Lancaster
Viola Lancaster

PostSubject: Re: Benjamin Baines bedchamber    Benjamin Baines bedchamber  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 11:25 pm

Viola smiled and said relived, I'm glad you weren't disappointed. When he pulled her into his arms, she went willingly, savoring the warmth of his skin. I'm also glad you were my first. She whispered those words a little shyly.
Back to top Go down
Benjamin Baines
Duke of Pembroke
Benjamin Baines

PostSubject: Re: Benjamin Baines bedchamber    Benjamin Baines bedchamber  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 12:08 am

I nestled my face in her hair and as I felt her press her body back I could feel all the heat that was once in my chest and face go directly south. I thought nothing of it until my member grew hard again with every move her body made. I held her tight and whispered in her ear "I always like to be first" Then snuggled closer and drifted off to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Viola Lancaster
Duchess of Lancaster
Viola Lancaster

PostSubject: Re: Benjamin Baines bedchamber    Benjamin Baines bedchamber  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 2:41 am

His arms tightened around her, bringing her whole body as close to him as she could get, but to Viola it seemed that Benjamin could never hold her close enough. She shivered with delight that quickly turned to desire and she bite her lip, wondering what was about him that made her feel like this. Snuggling closer, feeling his strength and gentleness as she listened to his breathing, she closed her eyes, drifting off to sleep lured by the lullaby.
Back to top Go down
Benjamin Baines
Duke of Pembroke
Benjamin Baines

PostSubject: Re: Benjamin Baines bedchamber    Benjamin Baines bedchamber  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 1:15 am

As the embers turned to ashes I opened my eyes and smiled at the beautiful woman laying next to me. I gave her a soft kiss on the cheek and smiled. "Good morning" she was the best thing I could wake up to and have woken up to in ages.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Benjamin Baines bedchamber    Benjamin Baines bedchamber  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Benjamin Baines bedchamber
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next