The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Benjamin Baines bedchamber

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Benjamin Baines
Duke of Pembroke
Benjamin Baines

Benjamin Baines bedchamber  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Benjamin Baines bedchamber    Benjamin Baines bedchamber  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 5:12 am

Making love to her this time felt different; it felt right. For once in my life I knew I was making love to the one.
I continued to thrust deeper as I pulled her legs up above my shoulders as I could get more leverage. I looked down and caught eye contact with her then leaned down and went in for a passionate kiss as the penetration continued.
Back to top Go down
Viola Lancaster
Duchess of Lancaster
Viola Lancaster

PostSubject: Re: Benjamin Baines bedchamber    Benjamin Baines bedchamber  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 11:48 pm

Their bodies moved in rhythm to the music. His hard and unyielding; hers soft and molding to his frame. Her heart fluttered as he placed her legs up on his shoulder and cried out as he moved even deeper inside her touching her deepest spot. For long, golden moments, only he existed—a part of her, a part of her pounding heart rhythm in tune with his.  And searching his soft eyes, Viola  knew he looked into her soul with nothing but love. Holding him tightly to her she kissed him back, her tongue slipping softly into his mouth and twining around his while her body rose and fell with each thrust.
Back to top Go down
Benjamin Baines
Duke of Pembroke
Benjamin Baines

PostSubject: Re: Benjamin Baines bedchamber    Benjamin Baines bedchamber  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 9:05 pm

She was nothing like before, she was more. Holding back what was my own nature I basked in warmness of her skin, the sweet smell of jasmine in which once provoked me. I looked back into her eyes and for once I could see more than myself looking back.
I continued on, grabbing her breast and kissing her lips passionately letting my tongue dance with hers as my thrusts continued.
Back to top Go down
Viola Lancaster
Duchess of Lancaster
Viola Lancaster

PostSubject: Re: Benjamin Baines bedchamber    Benjamin Baines bedchamber  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 11:07 pm

Her nipples were hard little nubs that puckered even tighter when he touched them. She arched in his arms, her eyes closed, a low moan humming in her throat. His hips continued to thrust against hers, his male body strong and coaxing her to new heights. It was like being spun in gold and white light, Viola thought. She was weightless, and in this moment, she needed nothing more. For the first time she understood what it was for a man to love a woman. The tenderness Benjamin had shown, the slow movement and exploration of his hands and lips upon her body taught her what real love was really all about. Viola gloried beneath his body, wanting the moment to never stop.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Benjamin Baines bedchamber    Benjamin Baines bedchamber  - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Benjamin Baines bedchamber
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4