The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Benjamin Baines bedchamber

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Viola Lancaster
Duchess of Lancaster
Viola Lancaster

Benjamin Baines bedchamber  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Benjamin Baines bedchamber    Benjamin Baines bedchamber  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 1:54 am

The next morning, Viola  woke up to the sun shining through the bedroom window. When she opened her eyes, she was confused to her surroundings, till she felt a soft kiss against her cheek. She smiled and gazed softly into Benjamin's eyes, realizing this was something she never had before. Good morning, I hope you slept well. To wake up next to him was most extraordinary feeling she'd known, and she briefly wondered what it would be like to fall asleep in his arms every night.
Back to top Go down
Benjamin Baines
Duke of Pembroke
Benjamin Baines

PostSubject: Re: Benjamin Baines bedchamber    Benjamin Baines bedchamber  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 7:11 pm

"Indeed I slept very well" I said and kissed her lips as I brought her warm, naked body close to me. "I hardly ever sleep through the night and I suppose it was like as if a dream that my eyes stayed closed the entire night." I said and inhaled the smell at the crease of her neck. "Being as it may it wasn't a dream I slept knowing that you were here next to me."
Back to top Go down
Viola Lancaster
Duchess of Lancaster
Viola Lancaster

PostSubject: Re: Benjamin Baines bedchamber    Benjamin Baines bedchamber  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 1:03 am

The warmth of his lips spread to the center of her chest and sent her heart racing with delight, and Viola snuggled closer into his arms and relished the warmth of his skin against hers. If my presence helps you sleep, then I shall sleep here every night. She said playfully. I almost never sleep through the night, as well. But now I did. I sleep good, knowing you are next to me, and  I felt so secure. It felt like heaven, she thought, being here with him, the man she secretly loved.
Back to top Go down
Benjamin Baines
Duke of Pembroke
Benjamin Baines

PostSubject: Re: Benjamin Baines bedchamber    Benjamin Baines bedchamber  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 5:48 am

"I would enjoy that very much, although i'm not sure we would get very much sleep" I smirked. "If I could stay here with you all day I would, I would never let you leave my bed." I said and held her close wondering if there was more to my feelings toward her than purely sexual.
Back to top Go down
Viola Lancaster
Duchess of Lancaster
Viola Lancaster

PostSubject: Re: Benjamin Baines bedchamber    Benjamin Baines bedchamber  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 1:13 am

I'd not mind, and one hour of sleep is all I require. Viola said with a grin, then pressed her lips to his in the sweetest of kisses. I wish you could keep me here... I wish we could stay in this bed forever. She said in all honesty, knowing her ladies by now discovered she wasn't in her room, and she should leave, but few more minutes or few hours in his arms, cannot do any harm.
Back to top Go down
Benjamin Baines
Duke of Pembroke
Benjamin Baines

PostSubject: Re: Benjamin Baines bedchamber    Benjamin Baines bedchamber  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 4:19 am

"Then I shall keep you here captive in bed all day!" I said as I returned her kiss parting my lips and slipping my tongue into her mouth tasting the sweetness of her mouth. I admired every aspect of her body and had an idea. I called for a servant to fill the bath tub. "I want to spent the entire day with you in this room, starting with a hot bath." When the tub was ready I took her hand and kissed her as I stepped in reaching my hand out to her, "come on it's not that hot" I sat her in front of me as I lathered up some soap and squeezed the sponge on top of her full breasts as I lightly gave her kisses on the back of her neck.
Back to top Go down
Viola Lancaster
Duchess of Lancaster
Viola Lancaster

PostSubject: Re: Benjamin Baines bedchamber    Benjamin Baines bedchamber  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 10:19 pm

I'll gladly be your prisoner for a day. She melted into his kisses as their tongues danced around each other's mouths. Viola smiled as he helped her to the sweet scented water, leaning against the hard plane of his muscular chest. She sighed feeling totally at peace, then let out a tiny moan as she felt his lips caress over her neck, getting her as aroused as he could. This feels so good. She murmured, and  turned to gaze up into his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Benjamin Baines
Duke of Pembroke
Benjamin Baines

PostSubject: Re: Benjamin Baines bedchamber    Benjamin Baines bedchamber  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 1:24 am

The steam from the water seamed over us as I sunk into the hot water. "This is very relaxing, and having you wrapped in my arms makes it much more relaxing." I said as I ran my hand under the water and caressed her outer to inner thigh. I moved my fingers to her sensitive bud massaging it as I continued to kiss her neck down to her collarbone.
Back to top Go down
Viola Lancaster
Duchess of Lancaster
Viola Lancaster

PostSubject: Re: Benjamin Baines bedchamber    Benjamin Baines bedchamber  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 3:17 am

Viola leaned in closer to his strong form and continued to enjoy what they were sharing. There was something about being in Benjamin's arms that made her feel feminine yet protected, but not in a suffocating sort of way, not overbearing. Definitely the best bath I ever had. She closed her eyes, with a blissful smile on her face, letting her mind float with his touch. His touch had guidance and control, and sent a chill down her back. Then she let out a small moan of pleasure as Benjamin's fingers found her sweet spot, and  put her hand upon his to guide him, even if he didn't need any guidance.
Back to top Go down
Benjamin Baines
Duke of Pembroke
Benjamin Baines

PostSubject: Re: Benjamin Baines bedchamber    Benjamin Baines bedchamber  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 7:52 pm

Touching her and having her in my arms made me grow hard and excited. My breath exhaled as I licked my lips and kissed her neck as I followed her movements. "You make it difficult for me to keep my hands off you my lady." he said as he desired her again more than ever this time.
Back to top Go down
Viola Lancaster
Duchess of Lancaster
Viola Lancaster

PostSubject: Re: Benjamin Baines bedchamber    Benjamin Baines bedchamber  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 1:50 am

She felt her body coming alive as it never had before under those skilled hands, and his kisses at her neck drove her mad with desire for more. I desire you, Benjamin. She said breathlessly, turning her face to him and kissing him with passion.
Back to top Go down
Benjamin Baines
Duke of Pembroke
Benjamin Baines

PostSubject: Re: Benjamin Baines bedchamber    Benjamin Baines bedchamber  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 11:32 pm

There was no time to get out of the tub, so I turned her around and propped her on top of me and began to push her down on me, moaning I moved my hands up letting the water splash over her breasts I lean up and let one of her breasts fall into my mouth as I suck on her nipple.
Back to top Go down
Viola Lancaster
Duchess of Lancaster
Viola Lancaster

PostSubject: Re: Benjamin Baines bedchamber    Benjamin Baines bedchamber  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 1:56 am

Giving a long cry of pleasure, she took every inch of him, and let out a soft breath when he filled her completely. His mouth on her nipple set her senses aflame. She brought him closer to her, running her fingers through his hair. Oh God, Benjamin! She said in a feverish whisper, loving the feeling of him inside her.
Back to top Go down
Benjamin Baines
Duke of Pembroke
Benjamin Baines

PostSubject: Re: Benjamin Baines bedchamber    Benjamin Baines bedchamber  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 8:26 pm

I didn't know if it was the water or the feel of her sliding over me along with the water but I was in complete bliss. I moved my hips up as I pushed hers down harder as I groaned feeling my climax taking me over the edge, I felt my member throb as her walls tightened around me. I quickly released into her.
Back to top Go down
Viola Lancaster
Duchess of Lancaster
Viola Lancaster

PostSubject: Re: Benjamin Baines bedchamber    Benjamin Baines bedchamber  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 1:04 am

His strokes got harder and harder, but she kept pushing back against him as he thrust up into her. She moaned  out loud as he  throbbed more inside her. She felt the hot flood of his release within her and her inner muscles tightened around his manhood as he released into her. I love you! There was a moment of dazzling light in her head and when Benjamin was finished releasing, she realized she had done more than moan, she had been saying out  her love for him.
Back to top Go down
Benjamin Baines
Duke of Pembroke
Benjamin Baines

PostSubject: Re: Benjamin Baines bedchamber    Benjamin Baines bedchamber  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 5:14 am

I heard her words and kissed her. "That was beyond wonderful" I stepped out of the tub and grabbed a robe and helped her out wrapping a towel around her. I looked into her eyes "I love you too Viola" I said and kissed her hard and passionately as I professed my love.
Back to top Go down
Viola Lancaster
Duchess of Lancaster
Viola Lancaster

PostSubject: Re: Benjamin Baines bedchamber    Benjamin Baines bedchamber  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 2:15 am

With the towel securely wrapped around her, she looked into Benjamin's eyes. Hearing those words was like music to her ears and she smiled with pure joy. You do? Truly? Like a flower blooming overnight, her heart bloomed with love. His kiss overwhelmed her senses, stealing her breath, until she felt like she was floating on a cloud all the way up to heaven, and she returned his kiss with equal passion.
Back to top Go down
Benjamin Baines
Duke of Pembroke
Benjamin Baines

PostSubject: Re: Benjamin Baines bedchamber    Benjamin Baines bedchamber  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 1:43 am

Her skin was glowing and I couldn't help but stare at her. I kissed her shoulder and looked directly into her eyes. "Yes, I believe I truly do. Your an extraordinary person Viola, and i have never met anyone like you" I placed my palm on her cheek "I've never loved before, and I know this is love because whenever your not around I think of you often and I just want to be with you always!" I exclaimed.
Back to top Go down
Viola Lancaster
Duchess of Lancaster
Viola Lancaster

PostSubject: Re: Benjamin Baines bedchamber    Benjamin Baines bedchamber  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 12:02 am

Their eyes again met. She loved the way he looked at her, like a woman so much more than she really was. Viola smiled a smile that encapsulated pure happiness, a tear welled into the corner of her eye as she listened attentively to every word he said. I never felt something like this. You made me feel so loved and complete like no one else did. Her head tilted sideways, as she leaned into his palm as the pure love shone in her eyes. This is all new to me. I've never been in love before either, but I'm very much in love with you. I'm so very happy. You make me happy. And I want to be with you always. She rose up on her toes and gave him a long and passionate kiss.
Back to top Go down
Benjamin Baines
Duke of Pembroke
Benjamin Baines

PostSubject: Re: Benjamin Baines bedchamber    Benjamin Baines bedchamber  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 10:36 pm

I returned her kiss and smiled "I never thought in all my life I would find someone like you. You make me very happy Viola." I confessed as we stood near the bed and I lifted her to it, then laying beside her I felt my desire to my love to her intensify even more now that we both professed our love for each other.
Back to top Go down
Viola Lancaster
Duchess of Lancaster
Viola Lancaster

PostSubject: Re: Benjamin Baines bedchamber    Benjamin Baines bedchamber  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 1:33 am

She smiled up at him, her eyes sparkling. The moment she saw him, she knew he'd change her life and turn all her dreams into reality. You make me happy, too. Viola smiled as he laid her down on the bed. Snuggling closer to him her lips covered his in sweet passionate kiss. The kiss was different somehow from the many of the others that they had shared, and she felt  her body tremble with desire for more.
Back to top Go down
Benjamin Baines
Duke of Pembroke
Benjamin Baines

PostSubject: Re: Benjamin Baines bedchamber    Benjamin Baines bedchamber  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 9:15 pm

I moved a strand of hair away from her face and kissed her lips pulling her closer to me, soon I was desiring her again only this time I felt like I wanted to make love to her and not just to merely satisfy myself.
Back to top Go down
Viola Lancaster
Duchess of Lancaster
Viola Lancaster

PostSubject: Re: Benjamin Baines bedchamber    Benjamin Baines bedchamber  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 11:24 pm

The sense of his kiss—the taste of it—sent her emotions rising—her body to thrilling, and she arched instinctively with need, seeking his body.
Back to top Go down
Benjamin Baines
Duke of Pembroke
Benjamin Baines

PostSubject: Re: Benjamin Baines bedchamber    Benjamin Baines bedchamber  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 4:03 pm

I held her close and enveloped myself in her, then brought her chin up and kissed her lips so passionately it made him grow hard for her. I wanted her so bad I could hardly bare it, I climbed on top of her and entered her once more groaning as I thrusted fast into her then I looked up into her eyes "I love you Viola" I said and kissed her lips holding her close as I slowed my movements.
Back to top Go down
Viola Lancaster
Duchess of Lancaster
Viola Lancaster

PostSubject: Re: Benjamin Baines bedchamber    Benjamin Baines bedchamber  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 12:24 am

She was more than ready when he entered her, and she moaned with ecstasy as he thrust into her with urgency matching her own desire. Viola opened her legs wider to take more of him, and then when she heard those words, she smiled and looked up right into Benjamin's eyes. And I love you, Benjamin. She said before she returned his kiss, tangling her hands in his hair , moving them over his shoulders, down his back, wanting the moment to never stop.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Benjamin Baines bedchamber    Benjamin Baines bedchamber  - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Benjamin Baines bedchamber
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next