The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Catalina Brandon's bedchamber

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Catalina Stafford Brandon
Duchess of Suffolk

Catalina Brandon's bedchamber - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Catalina Brandon's bedchamber   Catalina Brandon's bedchamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 9:34 pm

Oh dad this was my fault i wanted to marry him because i loved him .... -she paused as she heard her moms voice- dad she cannot know about this .
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/katherine.morganatudor
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Catalina Brandon's bedchamber   Catalina Brandon's bedchamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 9:47 pm

"Charles looked at Catalina, drying her tears again"

Your mother just worries about you. Come in, Anna...

"He said turning towards the door"
Back to top Go down
Duchess of Suffolk

PostSubject: Re: Catalina Brandon's bedchamber   Catalina Brandon's bedchamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 9:49 pm

-Cat stood next to her father and forced a smile on her face -
Back to top Go down
Anna Stafford
Duchess of Buckingham
Anna Stafford

PostSubject: Re: Catalina Brandon's bedchamber   Catalina Brandon's bedchamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 9:52 pm

Anna walked into Catalina's room and rushed up to her examing her with her eyes.

"Are you okay? you've been crying" she frowned.
Back to top Go down
Duchess of Suffolk

PostSubject: Re: Catalina Brandon's bedchamber   Catalina Brandon's bedchamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 9:58 pm

Mom i am fine -she smiled- dad has been taking good care of me and the child is fine to .
Back to top Go down
Anna Stafford
Duchess of Buckingham
Anna Stafford

PostSubject: Re: Catalina Brandon's bedchamber   Catalina Brandon's bedchamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 10:06 pm

"Are you sure? i can tell when you lying Catalina ,your eyes give it away." she tilted her head to the side looking at her.

"Where is your husband he is meant to be here with you helping you with the child?"
Back to top Go down
Duchess of Suffolk

PostSubject: Re: Catalina Brandon's bedchamber   Catalina Brandon's bedchamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 10:45 pm

My husband ... -her breath caught with sadness she looked at her father- my husband has gone away for abit mother.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Catalina Brandon's bedchamber   Catalina Brandon's bedchamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 10:48 pm

"Charles looked at Anna after his daughter's words"

I thought it was better to send him back in Bavaria. Catalina is too young to stand all this. She can't be a royal. But I promised that we'll take care of the baby...

"He explained calmly"
Back to top Go down
Anna Stafford
Duchess of Buckingham
Anna Stafford

PostSubject: Re: Catalina Brandon's bedchamber   Catalina Brandon's bedchamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 10:54 pm

Anna looked at Charles "is that what Catalina wants? i know this sounds wrong coming from me but Catalina has to make her own choices."

She takes a deep breath "but i want to do whats is best for her to. I shall tell everyone the child is mine .I had a crazy one night stand with someone ,got pregnant and had his child"
Back to top Go down
Duchess of Suffolk

PostSubject: Re: Catalina Brandon's bedchamber   Catalina Brandon's bedchamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 10:58 pm

This isn't what i want ! i want my baby to be with me you guys think its okay to make love and have babbies at an early age !
Back to top Go down
Anna Stafford
Duchess of Buckingham
Anna Stafford

PostSubject: Re: Catalina Brandon's bedchamber   Catalina Brandon's bedchamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 11:06 pm

"Do you know how hard it is to take care of a child when your young?" she looked at Catalina .

"Lucky for me i still had your father there to support me but when he wasn't it was extremly hard taking care of you. I didn't know what to do , i hardly had any me time , it's really hard Catalina."
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Catalina Brandon's bedchamber   Catalina Brandon's bedchamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 12:46 am

"Charles looked at Anna while she was talking. He nodded before turning towards Catalina again"

Your mother is right, sweetheart. It's very hard. But you're not alone. We're here and we'll help you. Don't be scared...
Back to top Go down
Anna Stafford
Duchess of Buckingham
Anna Stafford

PostSubject: Re: Catalina Brandon's bedchamber   Catalina Brandon's bedchamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 7:12 pm

Anna looked up at Charles and smiled "no matter what happens we'll protect you and your child " she strokes Catalinas face softly.

"And as for the father of your child he is foolish he doesn't know what he is missing . The best part about having a child is not the fact that your'll becoming the parent ,it's the fact your giving life ,a new member of your own family . Seeing there tiny little arms, head and body hearing the crying .Giving birth to you was the best day of my life ,you were so beautilful and you had long dark hair ,your fathers eyes and looks . I was a proud mother."
Back to top Go down
Duchess of Suffolk

PostSubject: Re: Catalina Brandon's bedchamber   Catalina Brandon's bedchamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 9:22 pm

Awwww... mother -she smiles brightly- i love you both -she hugged both her mother and father-
Back to top Go down
Anna Stafford
Duchess of Buckingham
Anna Stafford

PostSubject: Re: Catalina Brandon's bedchamber   Catalina Brandon's bedchamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 9:54 pm

"Thats what i like to see" Anna smiles "My beautiful childs face shine with a smile"
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Catalina Brandon's bedchamber   Catalina Brandon's bedchamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 10:02 pm

"Charles hugged her back smiling"

Everything will be alright, darling. Mom and I will never leave you...

"He kissed her forehead looking at Anna"
Back to top Go down
Anna Stafford
Duchess of Buckingham
Anna Stafford

PostSubject: Re: Catalina Brandon's bedchamber   Catalina Brandon's bedchamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 10:06 pm

Anna looks at Charles .

"Yes my dear child your'll be fine in our hands "
Back to top Go down
Duchess of Suffolk

PostSubject: Re: Catalina Brandon's bedchamber   Catalina Brandon's bedchamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 9:51 pm

-Catalina was lying on her bed reading her book and listening to some classical music that relaxed her-
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Catalina Brandon's bedchamber   Catalina Brandon's bedchamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 9:57 pm

"Charles reached his daughter Catalina's room. He hadn't talked with her since the Party and he was rather concerned about her health. He knocked at her door"

Catalina...are you there, darling?
Back to top Go down
Duchess of Suffolk

PostSubject: Re: Catalina Brandon's bedchamber   Catalina Brandon's bedchamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 10:00 pm

-Catalina started to fall asleep when her door knocked and her fathers voice was heard she sighed- the door is open ! -she shouted not moving off her bed-
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Catalina Brandon's bedchamber   Catalina Brandon's bedchamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 10:03 pm

"Charles opened the door and walked in. He saw her on the bed and smiled"

Catalina...I came to see how you feel. Are you alright, darling?

"He asked smiling"
Back to top Go down
Duchess of Suffolk

PostSubject: Re: Catalina Brandon's bedchamber   Catalina Brandon's bedchamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 10:11 pm

-She looked up at him and half smiled- i'm pretty worried actually i haven't seen mom since the Christmas party , i haven't heard off Philip in a while .You know it would be nice of him to write to me to see how i'm doing considering i'm with his child and forth i feel like my life is cursed ,like my life was never meant to be happy . The baby is due ,i'm getting fat and depressed -she sighed- sometimes i don't know what i am doing.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Catalina Brandon's bedchamber   Catalina Brandon's bedchamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 11:42 pm

"Charles sat on bed and rubbed softly her arm"

Your mom is alright. I talked with her few days ago. I think she just needs to be alone. And maybe is the same thing for Philip. Don't worry...it's everything alright...

"He smiled again, trying to catch her eyes"

And you're not fat. You're beautiful...
Back to top Go down
Duchess of Suffolk

PostSubject: Re: Catalina Brandon's bedchamber   Catalina Brandon's bedchamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 11:00 am

*She smiles a little* i highly don't think that , Philip has a mistress he's proberly married her by now and had his own kids with her. He doesn't give a crap about me or this baby.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Catalina Brandon's bedchamber   Catalina Brandon's bedchamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 5:56 pm

"Charles sighed and shook his head"

You can't be sure about this, my love. Maybe he is just busy. Give him time...

"He said smiling tenderly"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Catalina Brandon's bedchamber   Catalina Brandon's bedchamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Catalina Brandon's bedchamber
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Tudors World :: ENGLAND / Palaces and Houses :: Whitehall Palace :: Bedrooms-
Jump to: