The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Catalina Brandon's bedchamber

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Philip of Bavaria
Prince of Bavaria
Philip of Bavaria

Catalina Brandon's bedchamber - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Catalina Brandon's bedchamber   Catalina Brandon's bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 6:26 pm

Are you ready to fulfill your promise and become my Princess and wife?. I still remain deep inside of her, not wanting to leave her warm depths. I wrap my arms around her.
Back to top Go down
Catalina Stafford Brandon
Duchess of Suffolk

PostSubject: Re: Catalina Brandon's bedchamber   Catalina Brandon's bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 6:31 pm

-She smiles at him - i am more then ready my lord -she kisses him passionately - but first we need to tell my father i don't think he'll be very happy -she frowns at him-
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/katherine.morganatudor
Philip of Bavaria
Prince of Bavaria
Philip of Bavaria

PostSubject: Re: Catalina Brandon's bedchamber   Catalina Brandon's bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 6:40 pm

I shake my head, No we mustn't just yet. I want to be able to be alone with you for a while before have everyone know our business.. I kiss her and take her off my now soft member. I look to her, A secret for a moment.. I now fear that she will back out ad leave me.
Back to top Go down
Duchess of Suffolk

PostSubject: Re: Catalina Brandon's bedchamber   Catalina Brandon's bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 6:43 pm

-She nods her head- i agree with you i'm not ready to tell my father just yet ...i'm not ready for that lecture my mother will give me for losing my virtue . -she smiles- lets get married.
Back to top Go down
Philip of Bavaria
Prince of Bavaria
Philip of Bavaria

PostSubject: Re: Catalina Brandon's bedchamber   Catalina Brandon's bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 6:47 pm

Let's get married!. I stand up and begin to redress myself as Catalina puts on a new dress. I extend my hand out to her and smile, ready to make her mine.
Back to top Go down
Duchess of Suffolk

PostSubject: Re: Catalina Brandon's bedchamber   Catalina Brandon's bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 6:56 pm

-She chuckles putting on a new dress and combing her hair since it was a mess after there love making she took his hand and walked with him ready for him to be hers.-
Back to top Go down
Philip of Bavaria
Prince of Bavaria
Philip of Bavaria

PostSubject: Re: Catalina Brandon's bedchamber   Catalina Brandon's bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 9:39 pm

I walk with my wife back into her chambers. The door closes behind s and I eagerly begin o take off her clothes.
Back to top Go down
Duchess of Suffolk

PostSubject: Re: Catalina Brandon's bedchamber   Catalina Brandon's bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 4:15 pm

-She grins and helps him take off her clothes. She wrapd her arms around his waist and pulls him in to kiss his lips passionately-
Back to top Go down
Philip of Bavaria
Prince of Bavaria
Philip of Bavaria

PostSubject: Re: Catalina Brandon's bedchamber   Catalina Brandon's bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 3:44 pm

I quickly tear off her clothing all the while caressing her softly. I place her on top of me...
Back to top Go down
Duchess of Suffolk

PostSubject: Re: Catalina Brandon's bedchamber   Catalina Brandon's bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 9:27 am

-She kisses him back wildly her hands moving all over his naked body - Philip i am so glad i married you.
Back to top Go down
Philip of Bavaria
Prince of Bavaria
Philip of Bavaria

PostSubject: Re: Catalina Brandon's bedchamber   Catalina Brandon's bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 5:25 pm

I am glad that you are now my wife! I position her just right and enter her sweet depths once more. My hands grasp her hips and I slowly yet deeply guide her movements on me. This sweet ecstasy I feel is unlike anything I have felt before. Our tongues dance together, passions running high as we now are joined as one.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Catalina Brandon's bedchamber   Catalina Brandon's bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 12:53 am

"After talking with Philip and sent him back in Bavaria, Charles reached immediately Catalina's room. He knocked fastly at the door"

Catalina...are you there? Open the door, please...
Back to top Go down
Duchess of Suffolk

PostSubject: Re: Catalina Brandon's bedchamber   Catalina Brandon's bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 5:32 pm

-Catalina was shocked to hear how urgent her father wanted to speak to her she wrapped a robe around herself and answered the door slowly - father ? what is the matter? -she opened the door wider for him to come in.-
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Catalina Brandon's bedchamber   Catalina Brandon's bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 6:24 pm

"Charles walked in with quick steps. He stopped and turned towards her"

Catalina...we need to talk. It's about...your marriage. And about the child you're carrying...

"He said immediately, looking at her"
Back to top Go down
Duchess of Suffolk

PostSubject: Re: Catalina Brandon's bedchamber   Catalina Brandon's bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 6:27 pm

-She looked at little confused at him- father none knows about my marriage and child ... what is wrong with having a baby with the person i love the most?

Dad what's going on? is there something wrong?
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Catalina Brandon's bedchamber   Catalina Brandon's bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 7:56 pm

"Charles took a deep breath"

Catalina...I sent Philip back in Bavaria. This marriage must be annulled. And...about your pregnancy, you'll give birth in a secret place. Then I'll say that the baby is mine...that I had it from one of my mistresses. It's...the best choice. Trust me...

"He explained, trying to remain calm"
Back to top Go down
Duchess of Suffolk

PostSubject: Re: Catalina Brandon's bedchamber   Catalina Brandon's bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 8:00 pm

Please tell me your not serious? please tell me this is all a bad dream that when i wake up my hasband will be beside me . -she looked at him her breath catches as her eyes begin to pool- please tell me this isn't happening.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Catalina Brandon's bedchamber   Catalina Brandon's bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 10:47 pm

"Charles rolled his eyes and came closer. He leaned his hands on her shoulders"

Catalina...listen to me. How can you raise a baby when you're still a baby yourself? You will see the child, of course. But I can't allow that your reputation is ruined by that...Prince! My love...it's the best thing for everyone. Trust me...

"He said caressing her cheek"
Back to top Go down
Duchess of Suffolk

PostSubject: Re: Catalina Brandon's bedchamber   Catalina Brandon's bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 12:18 am

Oh daddy -she started crying and wrapped her arms around him- i don't know what to do i want to keep it i really do but i know that i'm not ready yet and with Philip not being here it's just made everything even more crap -she sobbed into his chest- why did you banish him from court?
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Catalina Brandon's bedchamber   Catalina Brandon's bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 5:43 pm

"Charles wrapped his arms around her"

Shh...don't cry, my love. I won't keep the baby far from you. We'll take care of it...it's my grandchild. But Philip is not the right man for you. A man who takes advantage of a girl's innocence...it's unworthy of your love...

"He said whispering, hoping to calm her down"
Back to top Go down
Duchess of Suffolk

PostSubject: Re: Catalina Brandon's bedchamber   Catalina Brandon's bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 6:35 pm

But he didn't take advantage of me -she looked up at him- i allowed him to make love to me because i love him as my lover and husband ! -she gets onto her knees as tears pool from her eyes-please father i beg you please don't do this to me . I love you and i trust you with all my heart but i want to keep the baby with me or send him to his father where he/she can grow being royal and happy.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Catalina Brandon's bedchamber   Catalina Brandon's bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 7:08 pm

"Charles made her raise slowly, holding tightly her shoulders"

Stand up, my love...everything will be solved. I promise you. We will find a solution together. Philip is in Bavaria, now. And you need to stay quite cause you're carrying a baby. Stop crying...

"He said drying her tears with his hand"
Back to top Go down
Duchess of Suffolk

PostSubject: Re: Catalina Brandon's bedchamber   Catalina Brandon's bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 7:23 pm

Father at least tell me why you sent Philip back to Bavaria? what did he do wrong that you disapprove of? - she sniffles-
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Catalina Brandon's bedchamber   Catalina Brandon's bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 7:54 pm

"Charles took gently her face among his hands"

He should ask my permission before marrying you, my love. You know...I just want you to be happy. But with a worthy man at your side. With this secret marriage...he showed not to be a gentleman. And you deserve something better than this...

"He smiled and kissed softly her forehead"
Back to top Go down
Anna Stafford
Duchess of Buckingham
Anna Stafford

PostSubject: Re: Catalina Brandon's bedchamber   Catalina Brandon's bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 9:29 pm

Anna marched up to Catalina room ,as she got there she banged on the door loudly .

"Catalina it's mother open the door i want to know whats going on! you've been acting wierd all day and your father won't speak to me."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Catalina Brandon's bedchamber   Catalina Brandon's bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Catalina Brandon's bedchamber
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next