The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Catalina Brandon's bedchamber

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

Catalina Brandon's bedchamber Empty
PostSubject: Catalina Brandon's bedchamber   Catalina Brandon's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 6:21 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Catalina Stafford Brandon
Duchess of Suffolk

PostSubject: Re: Catalina Brandon's bedchamber   Catalina Brandon's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 6:50 pm

Charles Brandon wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
--Catalina walked into her bedroom .She walked towards her bed and sat on the edge .She smiled at her new surroundings with approval.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/katherine.morganatudor
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Catalina Brandon's bedchamber   Catalina Brandon's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 6:58 pm

"Charles reached Catalina's chamber and knocked at her door. He hadn't seen his daughter since a while and missed her greatly"

Catalina...are you there, sweetheart? It's me, dad...
Back to top Go down
Duchess of Suffolk

PostSubject: Re: Catalina Brandon's bedchamber   Catalina Brandon's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 7:01 pm

Charles Brandon wrote:
"Charles reached Catalina's chamber and knocked at her door. He hadn't seen his daughter since a while and missed her greatly"

Catalina...are you there, sweetheart? It's me, dad...
She stood up and walked towards thE door ,She opened the door and smiLED widely at her father " hey father ...i'm fine just settling in to my new room"
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Catalina Brandon's bedchamber   Catalina Brandon's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 8:13 pm

"Charles smiled as he saw and hugged her tightly. He kissed deeply her forehead"

Do you like it? I want the best for my Princess. I missed you. How are you?

"He said tenderly"
Back to top Go down
Duchess of Suffolk

PostSubject: Re: Catalina Brandon's bedchamber   Catalina Brandon's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 9:09 pm

Charles Brandon wrote:
"Charles smiled as he saw and hugged her tightly. He kissed deeply her forehead"

Do you like it? I want the best for my Princess. I missed you. How are you?

"He said tenderly"
"Oh daddy it's wonderful" she hugged him back tightly "thank you i am truely grateful for this space" she chuckled looking around her room "your the best father ever".
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Catalina Brandon's bedchamber   Catalina Brandon's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 9:16 pm

"Charles laughed and took her face among his hands"

You deserve it, my love. Unluckily your mother is not at Palace. She is in Buckingham for some matters. But I'm here. And I promise that I'll spend more time with you, since now...

"He sais smiling and caressing her cheek"
Back to top Go down
Duchess of Suffolk

PostSubject: Re: Catalina Brandon's bedchamber   Catalina Brandon's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 9:22 pm

Charles Brandon wrote:
"Charles laughed and took her face among his hands"

You deserve it, my love. Unluckily your mother is not at Palace. She is in Buckingham for some matters. But I'm here. And I promise that I'll spend more time with you, since now...

"He sais smiling and caressing her cheek"
She tilted her head ,her smile was sad yet hopefully of her fathers promise "i hope so father i've missed you so much."

She leaned her forhead against his shoulder her arms wrappd around his body "I love you dad"
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Catalina Brandon's bedchamber   Catalina Brandon's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 9:31 pm

"Charles smiled warmly, hugging her back. He kissed softly her head"

I love you too, darling. Your brothers and sisters are in Buckingham too. Your mother thinks they are too little for courtlife. But your stepsister Victoria is here. I think it's time for you to meet her...

"He said, curious to see her reaction"
Back to top Go down
Duchess of Suffolk

PostSubject: Re: Catalina Brandon's bedchamber   Catalina Brandon's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 9:36 pm

She stared up at him and noded her head. "Yes father i agree with you i'd like to meet her" she smiled .

"But i also like to meet the king to... sometime not right now. Whenever he and you have the time to arrange a meeting"
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Catalina Brandon's bedchamber   Catalina Brandon's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 9:40 pm

"Charles smiled with a surprised face"

The King? Oh well...he is very busy. But he will surely find the time to meet a beautiful lady. I'll do my best to arrange a meeting...

"He said leaning his chin on her head again and caressing softly her hairs"
Back to top Go down
Duchess of Suffolk

PostSubject: Re: Catalina Brandon's bedchamber   Catalina Brandon's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 9:46 pm

"Thank you Dad" she hugs him tightly with her head against his chest .

"I miss mom, i wish she was here with us along with my sibblings. I understand that she is overpretective over them ...but our family don't feel whole without them here."
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Catalina Brandon's bedchamber   Catalina Brandon's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 9:52 pm

"Charles took a deep breath"

I know. But even if we're not a...traditional family, we are a family. I know you miss your brothers and sisters, especially Edward. Twins are always so much close. But they will come back to court soon. Your mom writes me every week...

"He smiled and hold her cheek in his hand again"
Back to top Go down
Duchess of Suffolk

PostSubject: Re: Catalina Brandon's bedchamber   Catalina Brandon's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 10:00 pm

She smiled back "i wish to write to her to ... i wish to tell her how wonderful my new bedroom is and how well i am settling in Court"

She chuckles "i really love it here father "
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Catalina Brandon's bedchamber   Catalina Brandon's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 5:28 pm

"Charles smiled and leaded her until the sofa"

Court is different from country, sweetheart. Here you'll have a personal lady who will take care of you. You're a Duchess, after all. But don't go too much around. This court is also full of womanizers...

"He said with an ironic grin"
Back to top Go down
Duchess of Suffolk

PostSubject: Re: Catalina Brandon's bedchamber   Catalina Brandon's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 8:55 pm

She grins back at him "i've seen many of those outside of court" she sat back on her couch "that's great that i havesomeone to serve me but i like to do things to " she smiles "i hate not being able to do anything "
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Catalina Brandon's bedchamber   Catalina Brandon's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 9:04 pm

"Charles laughed"

Oh no...darling. Ladies in waiting will help you to dress up, to brush your hairs...and other female things, I guess. But...

"He stopped suddenly and frowned"

Wait...you said you met many womanizers outside court? Where? When?
Back to top Go down
Duchess of Suffolk

PostSubject: Re: Catalina Brandon's bedchamber   Catalina Brandon's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 9:20 pm

"Erm..." she brushed a stray piece of hair away from her face "before i moved to court ... it was harmless flirting but i stirred away from anything sexual ... i am getting older dad i've got to learn these things" she smiled nervously at him.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Catalina Brandon's bedchamber   Catalina Brandon's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 9:33 pm

"Charles frowned more opening his mouth by surprise. Then he shook fastly his head"

You need...what? Catalina...you're 15 years old. You're too young for such things and you should stay away...from men, for now. God...please tell me that you still have...your virtue. You know what I mean...

"He said anxiously, looking at her"
Back to top Go down
Duchess of Suffolk

PostSubject: Re: Catalina Brandon's bedchamber   Catalina Brandon's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 9:39 pm

"Yes dad i'm still a virgin" she blushed bright red with embarrassment having the conversation with her father.

"You don't need to worry about that , you don't need to worry about me .As long as i'm with you i'll be fine .Your'll protect me and i love you for that." she smiled.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Catalina Brandon's bedchamber   Catalina Brandon's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 9:46 pm

"Charles let out a sigh in relief and rolled his eyes"

Of course I will always protect you. That's why I'm asking you to be careful. You're becoming a very beautiful girl, like your mother. And every man at court would like to...ehm, to seduce you. I guess Anna told you everything about wedding night. Even if she never had one...

"He added thoughtfully"
Back to top Go down
Duchess of Suffolk

PostSubject: Re: Catalina Brandon's bedchamber   Catalina Brandon's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 9:56 pm

"Oh dad" she hugged him tightly "i will always love you , you've done so many things for me for my great wealth .... i your just perfect in many ways"

She moved back to face him "i've had dreams of living with a royal family and serving the country ... i've even had dreams where i'd become happy and free in my own space. I love mother to pieces but i love living in court with my father who makes me the happiest daughter ever"
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Catalina Brandon's bedchamber   Catalina Brandon's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 11:33 pm

"Charles hugged her tightly"

You will be always safe with me. And you will meet many lovely people here at court. I just want you to be happy, darling...

"He smiled and kissed softly her forehead"
Back to top Go down
Duchess of Suffolk

PostSubject: Re: Catalina Brandon's bedchamber   Catalina Brandon's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 9:24 pm

"I am more then happy father" she smiled and huged him back "we should do something together today like hunting or shooting some bows" she grins wide at him "i'm pretty good at archery"
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Catalina Brandon's bedchamber   Catalina Brandon's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 9:35 pm

"Charles raised an eyebrow smiling"

Oh I'm sure you are! I thought you archery. Uhm...are you challanging your father, my lady?

"He asked jokingly"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Catalina Brandon's bedchamber   Catalina Brandon's bedchamber I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Catalina Brandon's bedchamber
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next